This simple side dish is the perfect complement to grilled steak or chicken and comes together in a flash.
Provided by Soup Loving Nicole
Categories Fruits and Vegetables Mushrooms
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Wipe mushrooms clean with a damp paper towel and place in a bowl. Add vinegar, oil, garlic powder, salt, and pepper; stir to combine. Let sit while oven preheats.
- Place mushrooms in a single layer on the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 20 minutes. Remove baking sheet from oven and garnish with chives.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 225.1 calories, Carbohydrate 8.7 g, Fat 20.7 g, Fiber 1.2 g, Protein 3.7 g, SaturatedFat 2.8 g, Sodium 304.6 mg, Sugar 6.4 g
BALSAMIC-THYME ROASTED MUSHROOMS
This easy side dish comes out super flavorful and juicy with a hint of sweetness from the balsamic. A perfect complement to a grilled steak, mashed potatoes, and a nice glass of cabernet.
Provided by France C
Categories Fruits and Vegetables Mushrooms
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with foil and spray with cooking spray.
- Gently clean off mushrooms with a damp paper towel. Cut off stems and discard. Cut any larger mushrooms in half so mushrooms are all about the same size and place in a medium bowl.
- Cut the white parts of the green onions into 1/2-inch pieces and add to the mushrooms. Thinly slice the green parts and set aside for later.
- Whisk oil, vinegar, thyme, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and pepper together in a small bowl. Drizzle over the mushroom mixture and toss to coat. Place in a single layer on the prepared baking sheet.
- Roast in the preheated oven for 10 minutes. Flip mushrooms over and roast for an additional 10 minutes. Remove from the oven and season with more salt, if desired. Sprinkle with reserved green onion parts.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 95.1 calories, Carbohydrate 6.2 g, Fat 7.2 g, Fiber 1.6 g, Protein 3.8 g, SaturatedFat 1 g, Sodium 300.9 mg, Sugar 3.3 g
This side dish tastes just as good at room temperature as it does hot from the stove, so there's no need to worry if it's ready before the rest of the meal.
Provided by Martha Stewart
Categories Food & Cooking Healthy Recipes Gluten-Free Recipes
Number Of Ingredients 6
- Heat oil in a skillet over medium-high heat. Add mushrooms, and cook until golden brown, about 5 minutes. Stir in vinegar, salt, and red-pepper flakes, and season with pepper. Cook 1 minute more. Transfer to a bowl, and serve.
BALSAMIC ROAST MUSHROOMS
Personaly I dont like mushrooms, but made this for dinner because the rest of the family enjoy them, and they loved these. I served these with meat but it seems it would go down well as a side to anything.....or just on its own for vegetarians. Served as a dish this recipe would serve 4 or as a main it would serve 2.
Provided by Tisme
Yield 2-4 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Preheat oven 220c.
- Combine olive oil, balsamic vinegar, garlic, brown sugar, sweet chilli sauce and salt and pepper in a screw-top jar, shake well to combine.
- Place the mushrooms into a large bowl and pour over the vinegar mixture.
- Toss mushrooms with mixture well to combine ingredients and mushrooms together.
- Spoon the mushrooms and marinade into a greased baking dish and roast for about 20- 25 minutes, tossing twice during cooking, or until the mushroom are tender.
- Sprinkle mushrooms with the herbs and serve.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 394.4, Fat 36.7, SaturatedFat 5.1, Sodium 15.5, Carbohydrate 13.9, Fiber 2.1, Sugar 10.4, Protein 6.7
HONEY ROASTED BALSAMIC MUSHROOMS
Easy quick and extremely simple. These are done just in aluminum pouches so clean-up is 5 seconds. Some tangy balsamic, sweet honey, salt, pepper and fresh herbs makes this amazing. As someone mentioned to me, I didn't give a time for marinating these. I like to go 1-2 hours, not much more, but I have friends who have made them and marinating much longer with success. I would suggest just tossing in the vinegar to start with with no marinating time. If you are a fan like me of balsamic, try marinating a bit longer next time until you reach the time that is right for you. Note: A good aged balsamic can make a big difference in the flavor so if you are using a cheaper every day balsamic, you may want to cut down on the amount of vinegar you use. Thanks for bringing it to my attention and enjoy all.
Provided by SarasotaCook
Yield 4-6 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Marinade -- Toss all the ingredients in a large baggie and toss well to coat the mushrooms. As mentioned above. I like to marinade 1-2 hours. But to start I would just toss and roast. The next time you make them, try marinating a big longer until you find the time that works best for you. Balsamic can be an acquired taste. So start off slow. Also try different vinegars. I have 1 bottle of aged balsamic I use just for this type of dish or a nice salad dressing and it really makes a difference. I don't buy it often but if you use balsamic as often as I do, it is worth it.
- Roasting -- Take a large sheet of aluminum and place the mushrooms in the center and fold up like a package. Just seal well.
- Bake -- 425 for about 20-30 minutes on the middle rack. Or you can make this on the grill outside. Just be careful if you move them around. On a outside grill I do move them around a bit so they don't burn. Just use a spatula vs tongs so you don't puncture the pouch is all.
More about "balsamic roasted mushrooms recipes"
EASY BALSAMIC ROASTED MUSHROOMS - EAT THE GAINS
3.7/5 (10)Total Time 30 minsCategory Appetizer, Side DishCalories 67 per serving
- In a small bowl mix together avocado oil, balsamic, 1 tablespoon lemon juice, garlic powder, and salt and pepper. Add mushrooms to a medium size bowl and add balsamic mixture. Mix well to combine.
- Roast for 20-25 minutes until tender. Place in a medium size bowl and add 1 teaspoon lemon juice and chopped parsley. Stir to combine. Top with lemon zest. Enjoy!
BALSAMIC ROASTED MUSHROOMS - BUDGET BYTES
4.8/5 (16)Total Time 55 minsCategory Dinner, Side DishCalories 78 per serving
- Preheat the oven to 400ºF. Clean any dirt or debris from the mushrooms, then slice any large mushrooms in half (you can leave them whole if they are small).
- Mince the garlic. In a small bowl combine the olive oil, balsamic vinegar, brown sugar, soy sauce, garlic, thyme, and pepper.
- Place the mushrooms in a ceramic or glass baking dish (choose a size that keeps the mushrooms close together, mostly in a single layer). Pour the marinade over top and stir to coat the mushrooms.
- Roast the mushrooms for about 45 minutes, stirring every 15 minutes. The mushrooms should release liquid as they roast, leaving liquid in the bottom of the dish until the last 15 minutes or so. If the dish dries up before the final 15 minutes, cover the dish with foil to prevent furhter evaporation or burning.
OVEN ROASTED MUSHROOMS (BALSAMIC, GARLIC, & HERBS)
5/5 (39)Calories 91 per servingCategory Side Dish
BALSAMIC OVEN ROASTED MUSHROOMS - SELF PROCLAIMED …
ROASTED MUSHROOMS (GARLIC + BALSAMIC) - THE CHUNKY CHEF
GARLIC BALSAMIC MUSHROOMS | THE RECIPE CRITIC
BALSAMIC-ROASTED MUSHROOMS WITH PARMESAN RECIPE
4 ROASTED GARLIC SOY BALSAMIC MUSHROOM RECIPES, …
BALSAMIC MUSHROOMS - VEGAN HEAVEN
BALSAMIC SOY ROASTED GARLIC MUSHROOMS - CLOSET …
BAKED BALSAMIC MUSHROOMS - PEEL WITH ZEAL
BALSAMIC SOY ROASTED GARLIC MUSHROOMS - DARING KITCHEN
ROASTED MUSHROOMS WITH BALSAMIC & SOY - TASTEFULLY GRACE
ROASTED MUSHROOMS WITH BALSAMIC AND GARLIC - FOR THE LOVE OF …
BALSAMIC GARLIC ROASTED MUSHROOMS (PALEO, WHOLE30, KETO, AIP, …
BALSAMIC GARLIC ROASTED GREEN BEANS & MUSHROOMS - LET'S DISH …
BALSAMIC-ROASTED MUSHROOMS RECIPE - SIMPLEMOST
BALSAMIC SOY ROASTED GARLIC MUSHROOMS – ALL RECIPES GUIDE
ROASTED MUSHROOMS WITH BALSAMIC GLAZE | EASY RECIPE WITH VIDEO
GARLIC AND BALSAMIC ROASTED MUSHROOMS - THE CHEEKY CHICKPEA
ROASTED MUSHROOMS WITH BALSAMIC GARLIC AND HERBS …
ROASTED MUSHROOMS (BALSAMIC SOY) - CAFE DELITES
EASY BALSAMIC ROASTED MUSHROOMS (7 INGREDIENTS) | BARREL LEAF 桶 …
ROASTED BALSAMIC MUSHROOMS WITH GARLIC - CUPCAKES & KALE CHIPS
BALSAMIC-THYME ROASTED MUSHROOMS RECIPE - PUREWOW
ROASTED MUSHROOMS - RACHEL COOKS®
BALSAMIC ROASTED GARLIC MUSHROOMS - FROM GATE TO PLATE
BALSAMIC ROASTED MUSHROOMS WITH HERBY KALE MASHED POTATOES
ROASTED MUSHROOMS WITH A BALSAMIC GARLIC GLAZE - BOTANICAL BARBARA
ROASTED BALSAMIC MUSHROOMS | RECIPES | FUSTINI'S OILS AND VINEGARS
BALSAMIC ROASTED RED ONION - THERESCIPES.INFO
ROASTED MUSHROOMS WITH BALSAMIC AND SOY RECIPE - RECIPES.NET
BALSAMIC ROASTED MUSHROOMS - NATURAL DEETS
BALSAMIC ROASTED CAPRESE MUSHROOMS - MUSHROOMS CANADA
BALSAMIC ROASTED GARLIC MUSHROOMS (VEGAN)
BALSAMIC MUSHROOMS - PINCH OF NOM
OVEN ROASTED MUSHROOMS WITH GARLIC & BALSAMIC | THE IN FINE …
BALSAMIC ROASTED MUSHROOMS - JENNIFER OVERSTREET
BALSAMIC SOY ROASTED GARLIC MUSHROOMS - LIFE WITH JANET
ROASTED BALSAMIC MUSHROOMS – OIL AND SPICE COMPANY
BALSAMIC MARINATED MUSHROOMS | SIMPLE & TASTY - FROM MY BOWL
Are you curently on diet or you just want to control your food's nutritions, ingredients? We will help you find recipes by cooking method, nutrition, ingredients...Check it out »
You'll also love