Found this in a compilation of recipes from the A.O.R.N. in Billings. I think it's a copycat of the cappuccino served at Batista's Hole in the Wall in Vegas.
Provided by littleturtle
Yield 2 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 5
- Mix all ingredients and boil.
- Garnish with whipped cream if desired.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 735.5, Fat 34.4, SaturatedFat 21.4, Cholesterol 124.2, Sodium 477.5, Carbohydrate 57.9, Fiber 0.5, Sugar 55.5, Protein 34.4
EASY CAPPUCCINO BROWNIES
- Melt chocolate in a microwave-safe glass or ceramic bowl in 15-second intervals, stirring after each interval, 2 to 3 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 9x13-inch baking pan.
- Whisk eggs and sugar together in a bowl. Stir in melted chocolate and butter.
- Sift flour and cocoa powder together in another bowl; add to the chocolate mixture. Dissolve instant coffee in water and pour into the batter. Add heavy cream and walnuts; mix well. Pour into the prepared baking pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, 40 to 50 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 393.7 calories, Carbohydrate 32.4 g, Cholesterol 83.3 mg, Fat 31.2 g, Fiber 4.6 g, Protein 6.2 g, SaturatedFat 17.4 g, Sodium 26.3 mg, Sugar 19.9 g
Make your favourite morning coffee from scratch - it's easy with the right equipment. We love a creamy cappuccino topped with a sprinkling of cocoa powder
Provided by Kane Statton
Number Of Ingredients 4
- Make around 35ml espresso using a coffee machine and pour it into the base of your cup.
- Steam the milk with the steamer attachment so that it has around 4-6cm of foam on top. Hold the jug so that the spout is about 3-4cm above the cup and pour the milk in steadily. As the volume within the cup increases, bring the jug as close to the surface of the drink as possible whilst aiming to pour into the centre. Once the milk jug is almost touching the surface of the coffee, tilt the jug to speed up the rate of pour. As you accelerate, the milk will hit the back of the cup and start naturally folding in on itself to create a pattern on the top. Dust the surface with a little cocoa powder if you like.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 98 calories, Fat 5 grams fat, SaturatedFat 3 grams saturated fat, Carbohydrate 7 grams carbohydrates, Sugar 6 grams sugar, Protein 5 grams protein, Sodium 0.2 milligram of sodium
- In a medium sized glass jar, combine the non-dairy creamer, chocolate drink mix, instant coffee, sugar, cinnamon and nutmeg; mix well.
- To prepare, place 2 tablespoons mix in a mug, pour in 3/4 cup boiling water, and stir until dissolved. Serve hot.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 55.6 calories, Carbohydrate 9.9 g, Cholesterol 0.1 mg, Fat 1.8 g, Fiber 0.1 g, Protein 0.6 g, SaturatedFat 1.5 g, Sodium 32.4 mg, Sugar 9.2 g
The cappuccino's nearly even blend of espresso and warmed milk may account for its wide popularity. In Italy, where it was named for the brown-and-white cowls of the Capuchin monks, it is the classic morning beverage.
Provided by Martha Stewart
Categories Breakfast & Brunch Recipes
Number Of Ingredients 3
- Heat 1 cup milk in a saucepan over medium-low heat until milk is steaming.
- Using a frother, whip 1/2 cup cold milk until foamy. Divide 1 cup espresso between 2 coffee cups. Divide warmed milk between cups. Spoon milk foam on top to taste.
- Using an espresso machine or cappuccino maker, brew 2 shots of espresso.
- Steam 1 cup milk, generating a good amount of thick froth for crema.
- Divide espresso into 2 serving mugs; divide steamed milk between the 2 as well, then top each with half of the thick foam (Ideal ratio is 1/3 espresso, 1/3 milk, 1/3 crema).
- Dust with cinnamon and/or freshly grated nutmeg, if desired& serve.
Traditionally, a cappuccino is one part espresso mixed with one part steamed milk, then topped with one part foamed milk. This recipe lets you duplicate your favorite coffeehouse beverage, minus the specialized equipment.-Taste of Home Test Kitchen
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 1 serving.
Number Of Ingredients 2
- Place milk in a 1-cup microwave-safe measuring cup. Microwave, uncovered, on high for 1 minute or until milk is hot and small bubbles form around edge of cup., Place a metal whisk in cup; whisk vigorously by holding whisk handle loosely between palms and quickly rubbing hands back and forth. Remove foam to a small measuring cup as it forms. Continue whisking until foam measures 1/3 cup; set aside., Pour Easy Espresso into a mug; pour in remaining hot milk. Spoon foam over top and serve immediately.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 76 calories, Fat 4g fat (3g saturated fat), Cholesterol 17mg cholesterol, Sodium 61mg sodium, Carbohydrate 6g carbohydrate (6g sugars, Fiber 0 fiber), Protein 4g protein.
More about "batistas cappuccino recipes"
CAPPUCCINO RECIPE | STARBUCKS® AT HOME
BARISTA LIMITED EDITION | CAPPUCCINO CRèME BRûLéE - RECIPE
FRENCH VANILLA CAPPUCCINO – SIMPLE RECIPу HOMEMADE VERSION
ALL FOR ONE RECIPE BATISTA S CAPPUCCINO RECIPE - WEBETUTORIAL
BEST INSTANT HOMEMADE CAPPUCCINO RECIPE - MAGIC SKILLET
HOW TO MAKE A CAPPUCCINO - OLIVEMAGAZINE
CAPPUCCINOS | RECIPES - FOLGERS
THE BEST FRENCH VANILLA CAPPUCCINO RECIPE - PERFECT BREW
PERFECT CAPPUCCINO RECIPE (EASY TO MAKE) - PERFECT BREW
HOW TO MAKE THE PERFECT CAPPUCCINO IN JUST 3 STEPS
PERFECT CAPPUCCINO RECIPE - THE SPRUCE EATS
BARISTA SUGARED VANILLA CAPPUCCINO - NESPRESSO RECIPES
BARISTA CAPPUCCINO RECIPES ALL YOU NEED IS FOOD
BASKIN ROBBINS CAPPUCCINO BLAST RECIPE (COPYCAT)
BATISTA’S EXILE [COCKTAIL RECIPE] - WHISKY ADVOCATE
BATISTAS CAPPUCCINO RECIPE - FOOD.COM | RECIPES, CAPPUCCINO …
BATISTA'S CAPPUCCINO | RECIPE | CAPPUCCINO, RECIPES, WHAT TO MAKE
THE SECRET TO FUDGY CAPPUCCINO BROWNIES – HOMEMADE ITALIAN …
HOW TO MAKE A CAPPUCCINO | BARISTA TIPS | CAFFE SOCIETY
HOW TO MAKE CAPPUCCINO? - BARISTA INSTITUTE
CAPPUCCINO ON THE BREVILLE BARISTA EXPRESS - YOUTUBE
CAPPUCCINO RECIPE | MYRECIPES
THE CLASSIC CAPPUCCINO | FOOD THINKERS BY BREVILLE
CAPPUCCINO - STARBUCKS® COFFEE AT HOME
COFFEE RECIPES - CAPPUCCINO RECIPES - ESSENTIAL WONDERS
SEARCH - NESPRESSO RECIPES
HOW TO MAKE A CAPPUCCINO | FOLGERS® COFFEE
HOMEMADE CAPPUCCINO RECIPE - CHATELAINE.COM
BEST CAPPUCCINO NANAIMO BARS RECIPES | FOOD NETWORK CANADA
ITALIAN CAPPUCCINO COFFEE | CANADIAN GOODNESS
HOW TO MAKE CAPPUCCINO RECIPE | LEITE'S CULINARIA
CAPPUCCINO RECIPE | HOMEMADE CAPPUCCINO RECIPE | CAPPUCCINO …
LOW SUGAR CAPPUCCINO ☕ – RIP VAN
EASY CAPPUCCINO RECIPE - HOW TO MAKE A CAPPUCCINO
BUTTERSCOTCH CAPPUCCINO RECIPE - MONIN
CAPPUCCINO RECIPE IN 5 MINUTES WITH STEP BY STEP PROCEDURE AND …
FROZEN VANILLA CAPPUCCINO | OFFICIAL COFFEE MATE®
FRENCH VANILLA CAPPUCCINO RECIPE (EASY STEPS) - COFFEE AFFECTION
CAPPUCCINO PANNA COTTA | RICARDO
You'll also love