THE BEST EVER FUDGE BROWNIES
These brownies are so rich and fudgy and so simple to make. I got the recipe from a recipe group, and have never bought a mix again!
Provided by Tracy Graves
Categories Bar Cookie
Yield 8 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 10
- In a medium saucepan, melt butter or margarine on low heat.
- Remove from heat and in same pan, stir in sugar, eggs and vanilla, stir well.
- Add in flour, cocoa, baking powder and salt.
- Stir in chips and nuts if desired.
- Bake at 350 for approx 25-30 minutes, depending on your oven.
- Do not over-bake.
BEST EVER FUDGE
- Grease 1 - 11x16 inch jelly roll pan. Set aside.
- Combine sugar, milk, vanilla and butter in large, heavy saucepan. Bring to a boil, stirring occasionally. Boil for 2 minutes.
- Remove from heat and add marshmallows, semi-sweet chocolate chips, milk chocolate chips and unsweetened chocolate. Stir until melted and smooth. Stir in nuts. Mix well.
- Pour into prepared pans. Let fudge sit at least 24 hours before cutting into squares. Refrigerate for easier cutting.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 346.4 calories, Carbohydrate 42.8 g, Cholesterol 24.2 mg, Fat 20.5 g, Fiber 1.8 g, Protein 3.3 g, SaturatedFat 11.1 g, Sodium 65.2 mg, Sugar 37.8 g
BEST EVER FUDGE
- Mix together sugar, evaporated milk, and 2 sticks (1 cup) butter in electric skillet at 250 degrees until comes to a boil.
- Time and stir for 10 minutes.
- Unplug skillet.
- Add Hershey bar and chocolate chips, stirring until smooth.
- Add marshmallow creme and stir until smooth.
- Add walnuts and vanilla and mix well.
- Pour into greased 9 x 13 baking pan.
- Cool and cut into serving pieces.
More about "best ever fudge recipes"
THE BEST FUDGE EVER - RECIPE DIARIES
Estimated Reading Time 3 minsCalories 134 per serving
- In a medium saucepan, stir together sugar, evaporated milk and margarine (or butter); bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to medium-low and cook, stirring constantly, about 3 minutes.
- Stir in chocolate, nuts (optional), and marshmallows; remove pan from heat and stir until smooth.
- Pour mixture into prepared pan and refrigerate until firm, about 2 hours. Cut into thirty-six 1 1/3-inch squares and serve. Yields 1 piece per serving.
BEST FUDGE RECIPE EVER - AROUND MY FAMILY TABLE
4.5/5 (22)Total Time 5 minsCuisine AmericanCalories 28 per serving
- In a microwave safe 2 quart bowl, heat chocolate chips and sweetened condensed milk, on high for 1 minute. Remove from microwave. Let sit for 1 minute, then stir to combine. If needed, heat an additional 30 seconds. Stir until chips are completely melted and chocolate is smooth.
- Stir in vanilla extract. Pour fudge into prepared pan. Let fudge cool completely before cutting into 1 inch squares. (you can place in the refrigerator for 1 hour to speed up the process.)
BEST FUDGE RECIPE EVER IN 5 MINUTES! - SIMPLE SWEET …
4.4/5 (78)Category DessertServings 24Calories 284 per serving
- Combine chocolate chips and sweetened condensed milk in a microwave safe bowl. Stir to combine then cook for 1-3 minutes. Stir after each :30 second interval and be careful not to overcook your chocolate.
- Line a 9x13 baking dish with parchment paper. Pour fudge into your lined pan. Allow the fudge to cool completely in the fridge until set.
TOP 10 BEST FUDGE RECIPES - BAREFEET IN THE KITCHEN
4.1/5 (13)Total Time 4 hrs 5 minsCategory DessertCalories 121 per serving
- Combine the chocolate, the milk, and the butter in a medium size glass bowl and heat in the microwave for 90 seconds. Stir to combine and heat another 15 seconds if needed.
- Add the extract and stir until smooth. Stir in 1 cup of pecans, if desired. Scoop into a parchment-lined loaf pan (approximately 5x8 inches). Spread with a spatula to approximately 1-inch thickness. Top with remaining chopped pecans, if desired.
- Chill until ready to serve. Slice into 1-inch squares and store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to a week. Enjoy!
20 BEST FUDGE RECIPES - INSANELY GOOD
5/5 (1)Published 2021-08-02Category Desserts, Recipe Roundup
- Fantasy Fudge. I’m no expert, but I’m guessing fantasy fudge got its name by being fantastically delicious. This heavenly treat is a dense and gooey marshmallow fudge.
- Tiger Butter Fudge. Vegetarians and vegans can relax – there’s no tiger in this tiger butter fudge. But it does have gorgeous tiger stripes, made from thick swirls of white chocolate and peanut butter.
- Rocky Road Fudge. Just like rocky road ice cream, rocky road fudge is an irresistible mix of chewy, crunchy, yummy flavors. It’s packed with soft chunks of chewy marshmallows and flavored with creamy peanut butter.
- Bavarian Mint Fudge. If you’ve ever visited Bavaria, you know the region is overflowing with fudge shops. The popular treat is a big hit in the German state and, trust me, those guys know their fudge.
- Eagle Brand Fudge. This Eagle Brand fudge is a basic chocolate fudge made with Eagle Brand condensed milk. It’s an incredibly easy recipe that’s perfect for newbies.
- Coffee Fudge. If you’re the type of organized, generous cook who makes fudge gifts for the holidays, I highly recommend this silky coffee fudge. It’s a great festive present for the caffeine addict in your life.
- Cookies and Cream Oreo Fudge. Take your next batch of fudge up a notch by adding in America’s favorite cookies. This crazy delicious pairing is maybe the best thing to happen to fudge-making.
- Peppermint Fudge. There’s something about the sweet, sharp taste of peppermint that makes me think of Christmas. This creamy holiday fudge is a festive treat you’ll want to make year-round.
- Peanut Butter Fudge. This three-ingredient microwave fudge is for lazy days and rushed afternoons when you just need something sweet and easy. It’s made with sugar, peanut butter, and butter.
- Buckeye Fudge. This lovely layered treat has all the yummy taste of Buckeyes candy in fudge form! Kids, in particular, will flip out for this fun recipe.
OUR BEST-EVER FUDGE RECIPES | SOUTHERN LIVING
Estimated Reading Time 6 mins
MAPLE FUDGE (THE BEST) - RICARDO
4/5 (264)Total Time 20 minsCategory DessertsCalories 195 per serving
THE 11 BEST HOMEMADE FUDGE RECIPES EVER - DELISHABLY
Author Jules Corriere
BEST FUDGE RECIPES - PILLSBURY.COM
BEST EVER CHOCOLATE WALNUT FUDGE - THE DOMESTIC REBEL
5/5 (1)Category Candy, Dessert, No Bake Desserts, No-BakeCuisine American, DessertTotal Time 2 hrs 10 mins
- In a large heavy bottomed saucepan, add the granulated sugar, marshmallow creme, evaporated milk. butter, and salt. Bring to a boil over medium heat and cook, stirring constantly while it boils for 5 minutes.
- Remove the saucepan from the heat and stir in the milk and semi-sweet chocolate chips and vanilla extract until chocolate melts fully and mixture is smooth. Stir in the chopped walnuts until just barely combined.
- Pour the chocolate fudge mixture into the prepared pan and smooth it into an even layer. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours or until firm before cutting into small squares.
25 BEST FUDGE RECIPES - RECIPE GIRL®
5/5 (2)Category DessertCuisine AmericanCalories 105 per serving
- Microwave again for 30 seconds. Stir again. Repeat 5 more times- microwaving for 30 seconds each time, then stirring after each burst in the microwave.
THE BEST EASY THE ABSOLUTE BEST FUDGE RECIPE EVER ...
Reviews 9Category CandyCuisine DessertTotal Time 15 mins
- In a large bowl, combine the butter, milk chocolate, semi-sweet chocolate, and marshmallow cream mixing as well as you can with a wooden spoon. Set aside.
- In a large saucepan over medium heat stir together the granulated sugar, evaporated milk, and pinch of salt. Bring the mixture to a rolling boil, and boil for 4 minutes, stirring very frequently.
- Remove the mixture from the heat and slowly add to the chocolate mixture stirring until smooth.
OLD FASHIONED PENUCHE FUDGE RECIPE - TASTY EVER AFTER
Ratings 27Category DessertCuisine AmericanTotal Time 45 mins
- In a 3-quart saucepan combine both sugars and the milk and bring to a boil over medium-high heat, while stirring constantly. Once it reaches a boil, stop stirring the mixture (so fudge doesn't turn gritty). Reduce heat to medium and continue cooking mixture, without stirring, until it reaches the soft-ball stage, 236F/113C degrees.
- Remove saucepan from the heat and add the butter and vanilla, but DO NOT STIR. Let the mixture cool without stirring until it reaches 110F/43C degrees. Start checking the temperature at 20 minutes and then check every 5 minutes, until it reaches 110F/43C. **If mixture is stirred after boiling and before cooling down, large sugar crystals will form and fudge will be gritty**
- Once the mixture has cooled down, beat with a wooden spoon until the butter is fully incorporated and mixture starts to thicken. Quickly pour the fudge into the buttered pan before it becomes too solid. ***If using optional 1 cup chopped nuts, quickly stir them into the fudge right before pouring into the prepared pan***
5 BEST HOMEMADE FUDGE RECIPES - HERSHEYLAND
- HERSHEY'S Rich Cocoa Fudge. This is it: the traditional, rich, decadently delicious fudge recipe that will satisfy any fudge purist. Pay close attention while cooking this expert-level recipe; you need to reach a precise temperature for the right texture.
- Chocolate Peppermint Pattie Fudge. Chocolate and peppermint make a perfect pair in this homemade fudge recipe. You can vary the intensity by using HERSHEY'S SPECIAL DARK Chocolate Chips or HERSHEY'S Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips.
- Chocolate Almond Fudge. For a more crowd-pleasing traditional fudge recipe, try this combination of chocolate, marshmallow creme and almonds. The marshmallow creme keeps the fudge light and airy, while the toasted almonds add depth and crunch.
- Sweet and Salty Caramel Nut Fudge. This easy recipe delivers the perfect combination of sweet and salty. HERSHEY'S Sea Salt Caramel Flavored Baking Chips take the place of the typical chocolate for a unique flavor.
- Peanut Butter Cup Fudge. Take your love of peanut butter and chocolate to the next level with this homemade fudge. It’s one of our best fudge recipes, with a smooth consistency and pockets of peanut butter in each delicious square.
OLD FASHIONED CHOCOLATE FUDGE RECIPE - AN ITALIAN IN MY ...
Ratings 156Calories 154 per servingCategory Dessert, Snack
BEST EVER CLASSIC FUDGE RECIPE - CHEF IN TRAINING
Category DessertEstimated Reading Time 2 mins
BEST FUDGE RECIPES - KITCHEN DIVAS
Reviews 2Estimated Reading Time 10 mins
ULTIMATE FUDGE RECIPE | CARNATION
4.3/5 (394)Servings 36
THE BEST FUDGE RECIPE - INHERITED RECIPES
Cuisine AmericanCategory Dessert
HOW TO MAKE THE BEST AND EASIEST FUDGE RECIPE EVER ...
4.5/5 (2)Total Time 4 minsEstimated Reading Time 4 minsCalories 14 per serving
THE BEST FUDGE EVER - YAMMIE'S NOSHERY
Estimated Reading Time 4 mins
14 BEST EVER FUDGE IDEAS | CANDY RECIPES, EASY EASTER ...
THE BEST EASY FUDGE RECIPE EVER! - EASY RECIPES
BEST VEGAN FUDGE RECIPE - ALL INFORMATION ABOUT HEALTHY ...
36 OF OUR BEST FUDGE RECIPES | TASTE OF HOME
THE BEST CARAMEL FUDGE RECIPE EVER! - WONDERFULLY WOMEN
THE 18 BEST FUDGE RECIPES EVER - EASY RECIPES
FUDGE RECIPES - BEST HOMEMADE FUDGE - GOOD HOUSEKEEPING
BEST EVER FUDGE RECIPES : OPTIMAL RESOLUTION LIST ...
BEST FUDGE RECIPE EVER FOR 2022 - J.JANEGODMANAUTHOR.COM
6 BOOZY FUDGE RECIPES FOR THE BEST DAY EVER - FOOD NEWS
OUR TOP 10 BEST FUDGE RECIPES - TASTE OF HOME
9 BEST EVER FUDGE IDEAS | FUDGE, FUDGE RECIPES, CANDY RECIPES
10 BEST FUDGE RECIPES OF ALL TIME | ALLRECIPES
#30-minutes-or-less #time-to-make #course #main-ingredient #preparation #occasion #for-large-groups #fudge #desserts #fruit #holiday-event #candy #chocolate #nuts #freezer #dietary #christmas #low-sodium #low-in-something #equipment #number-of-servings
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
What is the best way to make fudge?Instructions Line a 9x13 pan with foil, or an 8x 8 for taller fudge. In a large sauce pan, over medium heat, melt butter, sugar, brown sugar and evaporated milk together, stirring constantly and bringing it to a full rolling boil. Remove sauce pan from heat and stir in semi-sweet chocolate chips, marshmallow cream and vanilla until smooth.
What is the best no cook chocolate fudge recipe?This no cook chocolate fudge really is the best fudge recipe ever! And it only has 3 ingredients and takes just 3 minutes. 1 can Sweetened Condensed milk (14 ounces) 2 cups (1 12 ounce bag) semi-sweet chocolate chips Butter a square pan and line with parchment paper for easy removal of set fudge. Set aside.
How do you make fudge with Oreos?No matter your taste, chances are the fudge recipe you're looking for is here! Line an 8-inch square baking pan with aluminum foil. Coat the inside with butter or margarine. Place half of the Oreos into the pan. Combine milk, butter, and white chocolate chips in a heavy saucepan. Cook over low heat and stir until the chips melt entirely.
What are some good mix-ins for Fudge?Here are a few ideas of mix-ins: Nuts. Pecans or walnuts are a great option. I like walnuts a little more than pecans, only because they are slightly softer and I prefer that texture in fudge! Candy. Most chopped candy will work great in the this recipe, but I like peanut butter cups, Snickers, Peppermint Patties, or even M&M’S!