VERY BEST BLUEBERRY COBBLER!
I've tinkered and tinkered, and this is the very best blueberry cobbler recipe I've found. Cakey/biscuit topping with a slight crunch on top and ooey gooey delicious blueberries hidden on the bottom. It can also work with other fruit fillings. Works best with delicious fresh blueberries and is the perfect summer treat.... An amalgamation of mine and my grandmother's cobbler recipe.... I think it is the best! Serve plain or with whipped cream. Enjoy!
Provided by FRIENDLYFOOD
Number Of Ingredients 13
- Lightly grease an 8 inch square baking dish. Place the blueberries into the baking dish, and mix with vanilla and lemon juice. Sprinkle with 1 cup of sugar and 1/2 teaspoon of flour, then stir in the tablespoon of melted butter. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl, stir together 1 3/4 cups of flour, baking powder, and 6 tablespoons sugar. Rub in the 5 tablespoons butter using your fingers, or cut in with a pastry blender until it is in small pieces. Make a well in the center, and quickly stir in the milk. Mix just until moistened. You should have a very thick batter, or very wet dough. You may need to add a splash more milk. Cover, and let batter rest for 10 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Spoon the batter over the blueberries, leaving only a few small holes for the berries to peek through. Mix together the cinnamon and 2 teaspoons sugar; sprinkle over the top.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes in the preheated oven, or until the top is golden brown. A knife inserted into the topping should come out clean - of course there will be blueberry syrup on the knife. Let cool until just warm before serving. This can store in the refrigerator for 2 days.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 478.3 calories, Carbohydrate 87.7 g, Cholesterol 33.8 mg, Fat 12.9 g, Fiber 3 g, Protein 5.8 g, SaturatedFat 7.9 g, Sodium 339.9 mg, Sugar 55.3 g
BEST EVER BLUEBERRY COBBLER
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- In an 8 inch square baking dish, mix blueberries, 3 tablespoons sugar, and orange juice. Set aside. In a small bowl, thoroughly mix flour, baking powder, and salt. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl, cream butter and 1/2 cup sugar until light and fluffy. Beat in egg and vanilla extract. Gradually add flour mixture, stirring just until ingredients are combined. Drop batter by rounded tablespoons over blueberry mixture. Try to cover as much of filling as possible.
- Bake in preheated oven for 35 to 40 minutes, until topping is golden brown and filling is bubbling.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 335.5 calories, Carbohydrate 45.6 g, Cholesterol 71.7 mg, Fat 16.6 g, Fiber 2.1 g, Protein 3.3 g, SaturatedFat 10 g, Sodium 142.1 mg, Sugar 31.4 g
BILL'S BLUEBERRY COBBLER
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- In an 8-inch square or other 2-quart baking dish melt butter. Into a bowl sift together flour, baking powder, salt, and nutmeg and stir in sugar until combined well. Add milk and whisk batter until it is just combined. Pour batter into melted butter; do not stir. Pour berries into center of batter; do not stir. Bake cobbler in middle of oven 40 minutes, or until cake portion is golden and berries exude juices.
- Serve cobbler warm or at room temperature with whipped cream or ice cream.
More about "bills blueberry cobbler recipes"
GRANDS!™ BLUEBERRY COBBLER RECIPE - PILLSBURY.COM
BILL'S BLUEBERRY COBBLER - NANAHOOD
Estimated Reading Time 1 min
CLASSIC BLUEBERRY COBBLER RECIPE | MEL'S KITCHEN CAFE
BEST BLUEBERRY COBBLER RECIPE - HOW TO MAKE BLUEBERRY COBBLER
THE BEST BLUEBERRY COBBLER - THE COUNTRY COOK
BOB'S ONE PAN BLUEBERRY COBBLER - RECIPE | COOKS.COM
JUSTIN WILSON EAZY COOKIN': HOW TO MAKE BLUEBERRY COBBLER
BLUEBERRY COBBLER — MARK BITTMAN
OLD FASHIONED BLUEBERRY COBBLER - TASTES BETTER FROM …
RECIPETHING - BILL'S BLUEBERRY COBBLER
BILL'S BLUEBERRY COBBLER RECIPE | EAT YOUR BOOKS
BILL'S BLUEBERRY COBBLER - RECIPE #1085 - FOODGEEKS
BISQUICK BLUEBERRY COBBLER - INSANELY GOOD RECIPES
BLUEBERRY COBBLER - JO COOKS
OLD-FASHIONED BLUEBERRY COBBLER RECIPE - THE SEASONED MOM
BILL'S BLUEBERRY COBBLER - MASTERCOOK
TRADITIONAL NEWFOUNDLAND BLUEBERRY COBBLER - BONITA'S KITCHEN
OLD FASHIONED BLACKBERRY COBBLER RECIPE - THESE OLD COOKBOOKS
14 EASY BLUEBERRY COBBLER RECIPES - HOW TO MAKE HOMEMADE
EASY BLUEBERRY LEMON COBBLER RECIPE | GET ON MY PLATE
BLUEBERRY COBBLER ARCHIVES - CLARE BILLS
BILL'S IGA EXPRESS - RECIPE: FRESH BLUEBERRY COBBLER
BLUEBERRY COBBLER - ONCE UPON A CHEF
WORLD'S EASIEST BLUEBERRY COBBLER - THIS LITTLE HOME OF MINE
BLUEBERRY COBBLER - SPICY SOUTHERN KITCHEN
RECIPES | BERRY-HILL-FARM
EASY BLUEBERRY COBBLER RECIPE BY BILL MELTON - DUAL COAST MAGAZINE
DOLESTER MILES'S BLUEBERRY COBBLER - THE WASHINGTON POST
CLASSIC BLUEBERRY COBBLER RECIPE - DRISCOLL'S
PAULA DEEN BLUEBERRY COBBLER RECIPE (QUICK & EASY)
BLUEBERRY COBBLER - BLUEBERRY.ORG
BISQUICK BLUEBERRY COBBLER RECIPES
SOUTHERN BLUEBERRY COBBLER (HOMEMADE PIE CRUST) - A FARMGIRL'S …
QUICK + EASY BLUEBERRY COBBLER RECIPES AND IDEAS - PILLSBURY.COM
BLUEBERRY COBBLER (SO EASY, SO GOOD!) - BUTTER BE READY
BLUEBERRY COBBLER - KIM'S CRAVINGS
BEST BLUEBERRY COBBLER RECIPE - QUICK & EASY! | MOM ON TIMEOUT
EASY BLACKBERRY COBBLER RECIPE - CHEF BILLY PARISI
OLD FASHIONED EASY BLUEBERRY COBBLER - GRANNY'S IN THE KITCHEN
BISQUICK BLUEBERRY COBBLER RECIPE - THE FEATHERED NESTER
PAULA DEEN BLUEBERRY COBBLER - CHEFS & RECIPES
BLUEBERRY COBBLER - QUICK AND EASY! - KRISTINE'S KITCHEN
BLUEBERRY COBBLER - TASTE OF SOUTHERN
EASY BLUEBERRY COBBLER FROM SCRATCH - RECIPE GARDEN
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How to make a blueberry cobbler?How to Make Blueberry Cobbler: Prepare your pan: Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F and slice the butter into pieces. Add the butter to a 9×13 inch baking dish.Place the pan in the oven while it preheats, allowing the butter to melt. Prepare the blueberries: Add blueberries, sugar and zest to a bowl and stir to combine.
How do you make blackberry cobbler batter?To make blackberry cobbler batter, mix flour, sugar and baking powder; stir in milk and vanilla until batter forms. Pour batter directly into melted butter in the pan. Add the blackberries to the center of the batter, trying to avoid the blackberries from being on the edge of the pan. Bake in preheated oven for 45 minutes.
What is the best recipe to make blueberry cake?In a large bowl, combine the blueberries, granulated sugar, lemon zest and corn starch. Stir to combine until the blueberries are fully coated. Pour blueberries into prepared baking dish and set aside. In a large bowl, whisk together flour, granulated sugar, baking powder and salt.
How to make blueberry blueberry pie?Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F and grease a deep-dish (9-inch) pie plate. In a large bowl, gently stir together the blueberries, sugar, cornstarch, lemon juice and vanilla extract. Transfer to the prepared dish. In a large bowl (or in a food processor), combine flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda and salt.