BLUEBERRY YOGURT MUFFINS
With the addition of vanilla yogurt, this basic muffin turns out moist and tender. It's easy and quick to prepare. My husband loves these muffins for breakfast on mornings when he is rushing out the door. -Cindi Budreau, Neenah, Wisconsin
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 6 muffins.
Number Of Ingredients 10
- In a small bowl, combine the flour, sugar, salt, baking powder and baking soda. In another bowl, combine the egg, yogurt, oil and milk. Stir into dry ingredients just until moistened. Fold in blueberries., Fill greased or paper-lined muffin cups three-fourths full. Bake at 350° for 20-22 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Cool for 5 minutes before removing from pan to a wire rack. Serve warm.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 228 calories, Fat 9g fat (1g saturated fat), Cholesterol 38mg cholesterol, Sodium 195mg sodium, Carbohydrate 33g carbohydrate (17g sugars, Fiber 1g fiber), Protein 4g protein.
LEMON BLUEBERRY MUFFINS WITH YOGURT
These lemon blueberry muffins are made with yogurt to give them a tender, fluffy texture! They're also bursting with flavor from all the blueberries and citrus included in this recipe.
Provided by Chelsey White
Number Of Ingredients 13
- Preheat the oven to 425°F and line a muffin pan with 6 paper liners. Set aside.
- In a medium-sized bowl whisk together 1 cup all-purpose flour, 1/2 cup granulated sugar, 1 3/4 tsp baking powder, and 1/4 tsp salt.
- In a separate bowl whisk together 3 Tbsp milk, 1 Tbsp lemon juice, 3 Tbsp yogurt, 6 Tbsp oil, 1 egg, 1 tsp vanilla extract and 1 Tbsp lemon zest until combined.
- Fold the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients with a rubber spatula and mix just until combined (be careful not to over mix your batter!).
- Gently mix the flour-tossed blueberries into the batter until they're evenly distributed.
- Divide the muffin batter evenly between the 6 muffin cups, filling them to the top of the liner.
- If desired, press a few additional blueberries on top of each muffin and add a sprinkle of coarse sugar.
- Bake the muffins for 6 minutes at 425°F / 218°C F to give the muffins a nice rise and a domed, golden-brown top, then (keeping the muffins in the oven) reduce the oven temperature to 350°F/175°C. Continue to bake for an additional 22-25 minutes.
- Let the muffins sit in the pan for 10 minutes to cool, then move them to a wire rack to finish cooling.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 335 calories, Carbohydrate 43 grams carbohydrates, Cholesterol 36 milligrams cholesterol, Fat 16 grams fat, Fiber 1 grams fiber, Protein 5 grams protein, SaturatedFat 2 grams saturated fat, ServingSize 1, Sodium 289 milligrams sodium, Sugar 25 grams sugar, TransFat 0 grams trans fat, UnsaturatedFat 13 grams unsaturated fat
BLUEBERRY LEMON YOGURT MUFFINS RECIPE BY TASTY
Here's what you need: cooking spray, large eggs, sugar, plain greek yogurt, unsweetened applesauce, honey, vanilla extract, lemon zest, lemon juice, whole wheat flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt, blueberry
Provided by Betsy Carter
Yield 12 muffins
Number Of Ingredients 14
- Grease a muffin tin of muffin liners with cooking spray. Set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together eggs and sugar.
- Preheat oven to 350˚F (180˚C).
- Add Greek yogurt, applesauce, honey, vanilla extract, lemon zest, and lemon juice. Mix until well combined.
- Stir in flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt.
- Gently fold in blueberries.
- Distribute batter evenly among prepared muffin cups, filling about ¾ of the way full. Top with additional blueberries if desired.
- Bake muffins for 20-25 minutes.
- Cool muffins in pan for 10 minutes before serving.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 112 calories, Carbohydrate 20 grams, Fat 1 gram, Fiber 1 gram, Protein 4 grams, Sugar 10 grams
BLUEBERRY LEMON YOGURT MUFFINS
- Whisk flour, sugar, baking powder, salt and nutmeg.
- In separate bowl, whisk together eggs, yogurt, lemon rind and juice and oil.
- Pour over dry ingredients sprinkle with blueberries; stir just until dry ingredients are moistened.
- Bake at 375 for about 25 minute
- Stir 4 tsp lemon juice into 1/2 cup icing sugar;drizzle over cool muffins.
WORLD'S BEST LEMON BLUEBERRY MUFFINS
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line 16 muffin cups with paper liners.
- Sift flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt together in a bowl.
- Combine sugar, milk, sour cream, butter, eggs, and lemon zest in a large bowl. Beat with an electric mixer on low speed until blended. Fold in the flour mixture until batter is just moistened. Fold in blueberries; avoid overmixing because batter will turn purple.
- Fill muffin cups 3/4 full of batter.
- Bake in the preheated oven until golden brown, 30 to 35 minutes. Let cool for 10 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 265.2 calories, Carbohydrate 39.7 g, Cholesterol 46.4 mg, Fat 10.1 g, Fiber 1.1 g, Protein 4.6 g, SaturatedFat 6 g, Sodium 339 mg, Sugar 18.9 g
LEMON YOGURT MUFFINS
I only had this recipe a short time before it became a personal favorite. Folks like the light and tender texture of these muffins. I'm grateful to my mother, who taught me the goodness of baking from scratch.
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 1 dozen.
Number Of Ingredients 14
- In a large bowl, combine the first six ingredients. In another bowl, whisk the egg, yogurt, butter and lemon juice. Stir into dry ingredients just until moistened. , Fill greased or paper-lined muffin cups two-thirds full. Bake at 400° for 20-24 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Cool for 5 minutes; leave muffins in pan. , Using a toothpick, poke 6-8 holes in each muffin. In a saucepan, combine the topping ingredients. Cook and stir over low heat until sugar is dissolved. Spoon over warm muffins.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 210 calories, Fat 7g fat (4g saturated fat), Cholesterol 34mg cholesterol, Sodium 236mg sodium, Carbohydrate 35g carbohydrate (21g sugars, Fiber 1g fiber), Protein 3g protein.
LEMON BLUEBERRY MUFFINS
- Preheat oven to 400°F (200°C).
- Grease muffin cups.
- Stir together flour, 2/3 cup sugar, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
- Separately mix yoghurt, butter, egg, lemon zest and vanilla extract until blended.
- Make a well in the centre of the dry ingredients, add yoghurt mixture and stir to combine.
- Add blueberries and stir.
- Pour into muffin cups, sprinkle with remaining sugar.
- Bake 20-25 minutes.
- Cool for 5 minutes before eating.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 207.8, Fat 4.8, SaturatedFat 2.8, Cholesterol 26.8, Sodium 289.1, Carbohydrate 37.3, Fiber 1.2, Sugar 20.2, Protein 4.2
LEMON-BERRY MUFFINS RECIPE BY TASTY
Here's what you need: all purpose flour, baking powder, baking soda, kosher salt, unsalted butter, granulated sugar, Mccormick® lemon extract, large eggs, buttermilk, fresh blueberry, muffin tin, muffin tin liner
Provided by Jordan Kenna
Yield 6 jumbo muffins
Number Of Ingredients 12
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C) and line a 6-cup jumbo muffin tin with liners.
- In a large bowl, cream the butter and sugar with an electric hand mixer on medium speed until very fluffy, about 4 minutes. Add the lemon extract and continue beating for another minute. Add the eggs, 1 at a time, beating on medium speed for 30 seconds after each addition. Add the buttermilk and carefully beat to combine. The mixture will look a little grainy, but will come together once the dry ingredients are added.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
- Sift the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients and beat on medium-low speed to incorporate. Do not overmix.
- Add the blueberries and carefully fold into the batter using a rubber spatula.
- Divide the batter evenly between the prepared muffin cups, filling halfway, and sprinkle with more sugar.
- Bake the muffins for 25-30 minutes, rotating halfway, or until light golden brown. Let the muffins cool for 5 minutes in the pan, then transfer to a wire rack to cool completely.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 319 calories, Carbohydrate 64 grams, Fat 2 grams, Fiber 1 gram, Protein 8 grams, Sugar 27 grams
More about "blueberry lemon yogurt muffins recipe by tasty"
LEMON MUFFINS RECIPE EASY : OPTIMAL RESOLUTION LIST - BESTDOGWIKI
LEMON BLUEBERRY MUFFIN RECIPE - CARROTS & COOKIES
LEMON BLUEBERRY GREEK YOGURT MUFFINS || RUNNING WITH SPOONS
LEMON BLUEBERRY GREEK YOGURT MUFFINS | TASTEMADE
HEALTHY BLUEBERRY LEMON MUFFINS - FIT DIARY
YUMMY GREEK YOGURT BLUEBERRY LEMON MUFFINS! | ALPHA MOM
LEMON BLUEBERRY MUFFINS - VIKALINKA
BLUEBERRY YOGURT MUFFINS (BEST BLUEBERRY MUFFINS!)
LEMON BLUEBERRY YOGURT MUFFINS - THE CLASSY BAKER
LEMON BLUEBERRY MUFFINS | EASY HEALTHY BLUEBERRY MUFFIN …
BLUEBERRY LEMON YOGURT MUFFINS RECIPE - CREATE THE MOST …
LEMON BLUEBERRY MUFFINS • FIT MITTEN KITCHEN
FRESH BLUEBERRY & LEMON MUFFINS RECIPE - MAMA LIKES TO COOK
10 BEST LEMON BLUEBERRY MUFFINS YOGURT RECIPES | YUMMLY
LEMON BLUEBERRY MUFFINS - WITH TWO SPOONS
10 BEST LEMON BLUEBERRY MUFFINS YOGURT RECIPES | YUMMLY
HEALTHY LEMON BLUEBERRY MUFFINS (WITH YOGURT!) [VIDEO] | RECIPE …
HEALTHY LEMON BLUEBERRY MUFFINS (WITH YOGURT!) - DELICIOUS ON A …
BLUEBERRY LEMON MUFFINS RECIPES
BLUEBERRY LEMON YOGURT MUFFINS - YUM TASTE
LEMON YOGURT SUBSTITUTE FOR RECIPES - THERESCIPES.INFO
BLUEBERRY-LEMON YOGURT MUFFINS - GRAIN FOODS FOUNDATION
LEMON BLUEBERRY MUFFINS - EVERYDAY EILEEN
LEMON BLUEBERRY MUFFINS (EASY RECIPE) - INSANELY GOOD
LEMON BLUEBERRY MUFFINS RECIPE - LIFEMADEDELICIOUS.CA
HEALTHY LEMON BLUEBERRY MUFFINS RECIPE | HEALTHY & TASTY MUFFINS …
LEMON BLUEBERRY MUFFINS WITH YOGURT: EASY & HEALTHY RECIPE
LEMON BLUEBERRY GREEK YOGURT MUFFINS - LOVELY LITTLE KITCHEN
MINI BLUEBERRY LEMON MUFFINS - KATHRYN'S KITCHEN
PROPER TASTY - BLUEBERRY LEMON YOGURT MUFFINS | FACEBOOK
LEMON BLUEBERRY MUFFINS - GREEDY EATS
BLUEBERRY LEMON YOGURT MUFFINS - LORD BYRON'S KITCHEN
LEMON-GLAZED BLUEBERRY YOGURT MUFFINS | PICTURE THE RECIPE
KETO BLUEBERRY LEMON YOGURT MUFFINS - THE TOP MEAL
BLUEBERRY LEMON BANANA YOGURT MUFFINS - DRIZZLE ME SKINNY!
BLUEBERRY LEMON MUFFINS (DAIRY-FREE) | TASTE
BLUEBERRY MUFFINS WITH LEMON GLAZE (VIDEO) - NATASHASKITCHEN.COM
BLUEBERRY MUFFIN RECIPE USING YOGURT BEST RECIPES
HEALTHY LEMON BLUEBERRY MUFFINS | GIMME DELICIOUS
LEMON BLUEBERRY YOGURT MUFFINS - SPICE + LIGHT
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
What is the best way to make blueberry muffins?Whisk flour, sugar, baking powder, salt and nutmeg. In separate bowl, whisk together eggs, yogurt, lemon rind and juice and oil. Pour over dry ingredients sprinkle with blueberries; stir just until dry ingredients are moistened. Stir 4 tsp lemon juice into 1/2 cup icing sugar;drizzle over cool muffins.
What are Greek yogurt blueberry muffins?These delicious homemade muffins are loaded with juicy fresh (or frozen) blueberries and citrusy lemon flavors. Soft and airy thanks to the addition of a basic pantry ingredient - Greek yogurt!
What is the best way to make Blueberry Yogurt cake?Preheat oven to 350˚F (180˚C). Add Greek yogurt, applesauce, honey, vanilla extract, lemon zest, and lemon juice. Mix until well combined. Stir in flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt. Gently fold in blueberries.
What is the best way to make muffins with lemon juice?PER SERVING % DAILY VALUE Whisk flour, sugar, baking powder, salt and nutmeg. In separate bowl, whisk together eggs, yogurt, lemon rind and juice and oil. Pour over dry ingredients sprinkle with blueberries; stir just until dry ingredients are moistened. Stir 4 tsp lemon juice into 1/2 cup icing sugar;drizzle over cool muffins.