BOURBON WHISKEY BBQ SAUCE
- In a large skillet over medium heat, combine the onion, garlic, and whiskey. Simmer for 10 minutes, or until onion is translucent. Mix in the ground black pepper, salt, ketchup, tomato paste, vinegar, liquid smoke, Worcestershire sauce, brown sugar, and hot pepper sauce.
- Bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium-low, and simmer for 20 minutes. Run sauce through a strainer if you prefer a smooth sauce.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 107.3 calories, Carbohydrate 16.6 g, Fat 1.8 g, Fiber 0.4 g, Protein 0.8 g, SaturatedFat 0.3 g, Sodium 629.4 mg, Sugar 14.6 g
BOURBON AND BROWN SUGAR BARBEQUE SAUCE
- Combine ketchup, tomato sauce, bourbon, brown sugar, molasses, vinegar, Worcestershire sauce, soy sauce, onion powder, garlic powder, black pepper, mustard powder, liquid smoke, and cayenne pepper in a saucepan; bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer, stirring often, until sauce is reduced and smooth, about 45 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 207.7 calories, Carbohydrate 38.6 g, Fat 0.7 g, Fiber 0.8 g, Protein 1.6 g, SaturatedFat 0.1 g, Sodium 846.4 mg, Sugar 31.6 g
BOURBON AND BROWN SUGAR BARBECUE SAUCE
- Bring all ingredients to boil in saucepan over medium heat, stirring occasionally. Reduce heat; simmer until sauce is reduced to 2 cups, stirring often, about 10 minutes. DO AHEAD: Can be made 2 weeks ahead. Cover; chill. Use at room temperature.
BOURBON BARBECUE SAUCE
- In a bowl stir together all ingredients.
More about "bourbon and brown sugar barbeque sauce recipes"
10 BEST BOURBON BROWN SUGAR SAUCE RECIPES | YUMMLY
EASY BEEF BRISKET WITH HOMEMADE BOURBON BBQ SAUCE - THIS ...
Cuisine AmericanCategory BarbecueServings 10Total Time 454831 hrs 45 mins
- Combine all of the brisket ingredients, paprika through Brown Sugar Bourbon, in a small bowl. Rub onto both sides of the brisket. Wrap the brisket and refrigerate overnight. Meanwhile, prepare the Brown Sugar Barbecue Sauce below!
- Preheat the oven to 260 degrees F. Place the meat on a rack in a roasting pan, fat side up. Pour excess juices/liquids into pan. Cook for 1 to 1.5 hours per pound of meat. Flip the meat over once, about halfway through cook time. The meat is done cooking when it has reached 180 degrees F, as measured by a meat thermometer. Wrap the meat in foil, turn the oven off, and then place the foiled brisket back into the now off oven for at least an hour.
BOURBON AND BROWN SUGAR BARBECUE RIBS - COOKING WITH CURLS
5/5 (1)Total Time 2 hrs 40 minsCategory Main CourseCalories 498 per serving
- Arrange sliced onion rings on a baking sheet. Place rack of ribs on top of the onion rings. If ribs do not fit, cut into two separate pieces.
- Mix water and bourbon together, and pour over the ribs. Sprinkle ribs with garlic powder, onion powder, and chipotle powder.
BOURBON AND BROWN SUGAR BARBECUE SAUCE - COOKING WITH CURLS
5/5 (3)Total Time 40 minsCategory CondimentCalories 134 per serving
BOURBON BROWN SUGAR BARBECUE SAUCE – 1840 FARM
Cuisine AmericanEstimated Reading Time 3 mins
- Combine all ingredients in a saucepan over low heat. Stir to combine. Bring the mixture to a bare simmer, stirring frequently to prevent scorching. Simmer gently until the sugar is completely dissolved and the sauce has thickened to your liking. Taste and season with salt and pepper as needed.
- Transfer the sauce to a Mason jar or other container with a tight fitting lid. This barbecue sauce stores well in the refrigerator for several weeks.
BOURBON BBQ SAUCE (EASY RECIPE!) - THE ENDLESS MEAL®
5/5 (2)Total Time 25 minsCategory CondimentsCalories 46 per serving
- Place all the ingredients into a small pot over medium-high heat. Stir well then bring the pot to a boil. Reduce the heat so that it bubbles gently and continue to cook (with the lid off) for 15 minutes, or until the sauce reduces to about 1 ¾ cups.
EASY HOMEMADE BOURBON BARBECUE SAUCE - REAL FOOD RECIPES
5/5 (6)Category Sauce RecipeCuisine AmericanTotal Time 20 mins
- In a medium wide saucepan, whisk together all ingredients: brown sugar, honey, apple juice, tomato sauce, bourbon, balsamic vinegar, Worcestershire Sauce, Adobo Sauce to combine well. Place the saucepan on stovetop on medium-high heat and wait till it starts to boil. As soon as it starts to boil, turn the heat to medium-low and bring the sauce to a simmer. Add a partway lid over the saucepan to prevent sputter.
- Cook the sauce for 15 minutes, stirring frequently. When the sauce is thick enough, remove from heat and set aside to cool down. Season with a pinch of salt.
BOURBON BROWN SUGAR SAUCE | UMAMI
4.3/5 (9)Total Time 13 minsServings 1
- In a small saucepan melt the butter on low. Add the brown sugar, heavy cream, bourbon, and vanilla bean paste.
- Once the sauce has thickened up, take it off the heat and serve over ice cream, fruit crisps, apple slices or whatever your heart desires. The sauce will continue to thicken as it cools.
BACON BOURBON BARBECUE SAUCE - STRIPED SPATULA
5/5 (2)Total Time 55 minsCategory CondimentCalories 89 per serving
- In a heavy-bottomed saucepan, cook bacon over medium-high heat until crisp. Remove with a slotted spoon and set aside, leaving bacon fat in pan. Add chopped onions to bacon fat, reduce heat to medium, and cook until onions are soft, about 5 minutes. Scrape up bacon drippings from the bottom of the pan with a wooden spoon as onions release their moisture. Add minced garlic and cook just until fragrant, about 1 minute.
- Stir in remaining ingredients until combined, add reserved bacon, and bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low and simmer for 25-30 minutes, stirring occasionally, until sauce thickens and coats the back of a spoon. (Stir more frequently toward the end as the sauce thickens to prevent scorching.) Season to taste with additional salt and pepper.*
BOURBON BBQ SAUCE - HEY GRILL, HEY
5/5 (1)Category SauceCuisine American, BarbecueTotal Time 35 mins
- Sautee the onion and garlic. Melt butter in a medium saucepan over medium heat. Add the diced onions and minced garlic to the pan and cook until translucent and fragrant, about 4-5 minutes.
- Finish making the sauce. Slowly stir in the pineapple, brown sugar, water, apple cider vinegar, bourbon, tomato paste, molasses, and sweet rub. Increase the heat to high and bring the sauce just to a boil.
- Simmer and blend. Reduce the heat to medium low and simmer for 25 minutes. Turn off the heat and allow the sauce to cool slightly before transferring to a blender jar. Attach the blender lid tightly and blend the sauce until completely smooth.
- Use or store. Store the sauce in a lidded jar in the refrigerator. This sauce can be used immediately, but it tastes even better after it has chilled for 24 hours. The sauce lasts up to 2 weeks in the fridge.
MAPLE BOURBON BARBECUE SAUCE - THE ROASTED ROOT
4.4/5 (29)Total Time 25 minsCategory SauceCalories 77 per serving
- Add all ingredients except for the whiskey to a large saucepan. Whisk to combine and heat over medium. Bring to a full (but controlled) boil. Reduce the heat and allow sauce to simmer, stirring occasionally, for 20 to 30 minutes, until thick.
- Remove saucepan from heat and allow it to cool. The sauce will continue to thicken as it cools. Transfer sauce to a sealable container and refrigerate until ready to use. Sauce will keep for up to 3 weeks.
EASY BOURBON BARBECUE SAUCE RECIPE - CHEF SAVVY
4.2/5 (4)Total Time 25 minsCategory CondimentCalories 192 per serving
- Stir in the rest of the ingredients and bring to a simmer. Simmer on low for 15 minutes until slightly thickened. Store in the fridge for up to a month or freeze for up to 6 months.
BOURBON-BROWN SUGAR BARBECUE SAUCE - BARBECUEBIBLE.COM
Estimated Reading Time 40 secs
BOURBON AND BROWN SUGAR BARBECUE SAUCE RECIPE | BON …
4.1/5 (31)Servings 2
BOURBON AND BROWN SUGAR BARBECUE SAUCE (STEVEN …
Servings 16Total Time 15 minsCategory Low ProteinCalories 60 per serving
BOURBON AND BROWN SUGAR BARBECUE SAUCE - BAKER BY NATURE
Estimated Reading Time 4 mins
BOURBON AND BROWN SUGAR BARBECUE SAUCE | RECIPE | BBQ ...
5/5 (3)Estimated Reading Time 6 minsServings 16Total Time 40 mins
CURTIS STONE | APPLE-BOURBON BARBECUE SAUCE
BOURBON AND BROWN SUGAR BARBEQUE SAUCE RECIPES
BOURBON AND BROWN SUGAR BARBEQUE SAUCE RECIPE - HEALTHY ...
BOURBON AND BROWN SUGAR BARBEQUE SAUCE RECIPE
BOURBON AND BROWN SUGAR BARBECUE SAUCE STEVEN RAICHLEN RECIPES
BROWN SUGAR BOURBON MARINADE - ALL INFORMATION ABOUT ...
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
What is the best way to make bourbon sauce?The easy homemade bourbon barbecue sauce starts with onion and garlic sautéed in a bit of oil. Then, the remaining ingredients — ketchup, Worcestershire sauce, apple cider vinegar, brown sugar, salt, pepper, chili powder, and, of course, bourbon — are added. That’s it!
What are some recipes that use BBQ sauce?Here are a few of our favorite recipes that use bbq sauce: If you like whiskey, you'll love this bourbon BBQ sauce. It's perfectly sweet, a little smoky, and generously flavored with bourbon. Bonus that it takes only 25 minutes to make and is easily made refined sugar-free.
Can you use Bourbon barbecue sauce for pulled pork?You can make a bigger batch and have it canned in individual jars for all year use. You can use this homemade Bourbon Barbecue Sauce for anything meat: steaks, pulled pork, ribs, chicken or any recipe that calls for barbecue sauce.
How long can you keep Bourbon BBQ sauce?This recipe will make about 2 cups of Bourbon BBQ sauce. It can be stored for up to 10 days in a closed jar in the fridge. You can make a bigger batch and have it canned in individual jars for all year use.