- In a medium bowl, combine bourbon, brown sugar, ketchup, Worcestershire sauce, vinegar, lemon juice, garlic, and mustard. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Use to baste meat, especially chicken or salmon, while cooking.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 52.5 calories, Carbohydrate 7.2 g, Protein 0.2 g, Sodium 117.4 mg, Sugar 6.8 g
BOURBON-CIDER GLAZE SAUCE
Five ingredients and you will have a sauce that will make your guest want extra on the side. Sweetness from the apple cider and a subtle punch from the bourbon. This sauce is great for tossing on wings or glazing chicken before or after cooking. Split the sauce and do both!
Provided by Chef Mo
Number Of Ingredients 5
- Combine ketchup and bourbon in a small saucepan over medium-high heat.
- Whisk apple cider and cornstarch together in a small bowl until smooth; pour into the saucepan. Bring to a boil, whisking occasionally, and cook until sauce is thickened, about 10 minutes.
- Remove sauce from heat and stir in black pepper; set aside to cool.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 106.9 calories, Carbohydrate 17.7 g, Fat 0.1 g, Fiber 0.1 g, Protein 0.5 g, Sodium 341.5 mg, Sugar 14 g
More about "bourbon cider glaze sauce recipes"
BOURBON GLAZE -PERFECTLY STICKY AND SWEET| IT IS A KEEPER
4.7/5 (34)Total Time 1 hrCategory Sauces, Seasonings, DressingsCalories 116 per serving
- Combine water, pineapple juice, teriyaki sauce, soy sauce and brown sugar in a saucepan over medium high heat.
CIDER-AND-BOURBON-GLAZED SHALLOTS RECIPE | BON APPéTIT
4.7/5 (7)Estimated Reading Time 3 minsServings 8
- Bring shallots, vinegar, butter, bourbon, maple syrup, ¼ tsp. salt, and 2 cups water to a boil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Cover, reduce heat, and simmer, adding water by the tablespoonful if needed, until shallots are crisp-tender and liquid is partly evaporated, 25–30 minutes.
- Uncover shallots and cook until liquid is evaporated and shallots begin to brown, about 5 minutes. Continue to cook, swirling pan often, until shallots and surface of skillet are covered in a rich brown caramel, about 6 minutes. Add ¼ cup water to skillet and stir to deglaze caramel and coat shallots. Season with salt and pepper. Transfer to a microwave-safe bowl and let cool.
- To reheat, cover bowl with plastic wrap and microwave on high in 30-second intervals, tossing in between, until heated through, about 2 minutes. Taste and adjust seasoning with salt, pepper, and vinegar if needed.
BOURBON GLAZE - FOX VALLEY FOODIE
4.4/5 (10)Category CondimentCuisine AmericanCalories 193 per serving
- Add all ingredients to a saucepan, mix to combine. Bring to a boil and reduce to a rapid simmer until the liquid reduces to 3/4 - 1 cup in volume. It will be the consistency of maple syrup. (approximately 15 minutes, depending on heat)
EASY HOMEMADE BOURBON VANILLA SUGAR GLAZE FOR CAKE RECIPE ...
Cuisine AmericanTotal Time 10 minsServings 4Calories 80 per serving
STICKY BOURBON GLAZE - HOMEBBQPRO
Servings 1Total Time 10 minsEstimated Reading Time 1 min
10 BEST BOURBON GLAZE SAUCE RECIPES | YUMMLY
10 BEST SWEET BOURBON GLAZE RECIPES | YUMMLY
BOURBON APPLE CIDER GLAZED TURKEY MEATBALLS - RECIPE RUNNER
4.3/5 (18)Total Time 40 minsServings 22Calories 144 per serving
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or foil and spray it with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl mix together the egg, apple cider, panko, dijon, grated apple, salt, pepper, garlic and onion powder.
- Add in the ground turkey and combine everything together with your hands being careful not to overwork the meat.
- Scoop out approximately 2 teaspoons of the meat mixture and roll into a ball, then place it on the prepared baking sheet.
BOURBON BROWN SUGAR GLAZED HAM - THE GARLIC DIARIES
Estimated Reading Time 4 minsTotal Time 3 hrs 10 mins
- Pull the skin/rind off your ham that covers the surface. I pulled as much as I could off and then sliced off the rest with a sharp knife. Make sure to leave as much of the fat underneath as you can (it’s the best part)
- Slice a diamond pattern about 1/2 inch deep across the whole ham (doesn’t need to be pretty or perfect)
MAPLE BOURBON GLAZE - HEY GRILL, HEY
5/5 (5)Category SauceCuisine American, BarbecueTotal Time 35 mins
- Reduce the heat to low and simmer for 15-20 mins until the glaze reaches a syrupy consistency.
A SWEET, STICKY, SPICY BOURBON GLAZE » NOT ENTIRELY AVERAGE
4.1/5 (15)Calories 1089 per servingCategory Side Dish
CHEDDARS BOURBON GLAZED SALMON RECIPE - YOGITRITION
Cuisine AmericanTotal Time 55 minsCategory Main CourseCalories 376 per serving
BOURBON APPLE GLAZED CHICKEN WINGS : RECIPES : COOKING ...
Servings 4Total Time 1 hr 10 minsCategory Appetizer
THE BEST BOURBON BBQ SAUCE - THE BBQ BUDDHA
Reviews 2Servings 10Cuisine BBQCategory Sauce
BROWN SUGAR BOURBON DRINK RECIPES - ALL INFORMATION ABOUT ...
BOURBON CIDER GLAZE SAUCE RECIPES
CURTIS STONE | APPLE-BOURBON BARBECUE SAUCE
SPATCHCOCKED APPLE CIDER BOURBON TURKEY WITH HONEY BUTTER ...
WHISKEY GLAZED SAUCE - ALL INFORMATION ABOUT HEALTHY ...
BOURBON-CIDER GLAZE SAUCE RECIPE - HEALTHY MEAL PREP
TEXAN BARBECUE SAUCE WITH BOURBON – CHARLIE OVEN
MAPLE BOURBON BBQ SAUCE - ALL INFORMATION ABOUT HEALTHY ...
BAYOU BOURBON GLAZE SAUCE RECIPE - SHARE-RECIPES.NET
BOURBON-CIDER GLAZE SAUCE - SOOPERCOOKING.COM
PINEAPPLE BOURBON GLAZE RECIPE - ALL INFORMATION ABOUT ...
BOURBON CIDER GLAZED SALMON - GARRISON BROTHERS DISTILLERY
CHEDDARS RESTAURANT BOURBON GLAZE RECIPE
You'll also love