BROCCOLI SALAD WITH LEMON POPPY SEED YOGURT DRESSING
Crisp, crunchy and full of flavor, this broccoli salad with lemon poppy seed yogurt dressing is the perfect summer side salad. It only takes 15 minutes to whip up!!
Provided by LifeMadeSimpleTeam
Number Of Ingredients 14
- Add clean, dry broccoli pieces into a large mixing bowl. Add bacon, onions, cherries, almonds, sunflower seeds and cheese.
- To make the salad dressing, in a small mixing bowl, whisk together the yogurt, sugar, vinegar, lemon juice, poppy seeds, lemon zest and salt until combined. Pour the desired amount dressing over the salad, toss to combine. Serve immediately.
Nutrition Facts : ServingSize 4 serving, Calories 488 kcal, Carbohydrate 41 g, Protein 26 g, Fat 28 g, SaturatedFat 10 g, Cholesterol 46 mg, Sodium 434 mg, Fiber 11 g, Sugar 18 g
BROCCOLI SALAD WITH LEMON YOGURT DRESSING
This wonderful salad is from the City Gardener's cookbook. Enjoy this recipe :-) Its absolutely delicious! prep time does not include minimum 1hr chill time.
Provided by love4culinary
Yield 2 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 9
- First you must lightly steam your broccoli until just tender*approx.
- 5 mins* Rinse under cold water, drain, and put it in a serving bowl.
- Add the tomatoes to the broccoli.
- Dressing: Combine green onions, lemon juice, yogurt, salt, tarragon, basil, and pepper.
- Pour over the vegetables and toss gently until well mixed.
- Chill for at least 1 hour before serving!
BROCCOLI SLAW WITH LEMON DRESSING
Our family absolutely loves broccoli, so I'm so happy there's finally a slaw mix in stores that uses broccoli stems. I like this slaw best after 20 minutes or so to allow the flavors to meld. -Donna Marie Ryan, Topsfield, Massachusetts
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 10 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 10
- In a large bowl, mix the first 8 ingredients. Add coleslaw mix and apples; toss to coat. Refrigerate, covered, until serving.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 79 calories, Fat 4g fat (2g saturated fat), Cholesterol 9mg cholesterol, Sodium 152mg sodium, Carbohydrate 9g carbohydrate (6g sugars, Fiber 2g fiber), Protein 1g protein. Diabetic Exchanges
BROCCOLI BUFFET SALAD
- In a measuring cup, mix together yogurt, mayonnaise, sugar, and lemon juice.
- In a salad bowl, stir together broccoli, red onion, sunflower seeds, raisins, and crumbled feta cheese. Toss with yogurt dressing, and season with salt and pepper to taste. Cover, and refrigerate for 2 hours.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 119.3 calories, Carbohydrate 20.1 g, Cholesterol 12.4 mg, Fat 3.2 g, Fiber 1.8 g, Protein 4.6 g, SaturatedFat 2.1 g, Sodium 267.1 mg, Sugar 14.7 g
FRESH BROCCOLI SALAD WITH LEMON
- Place the first 8 ingredients in a blender; cover and process until smooth., In a large bowl, combine broccoli, mushrooms, bacon, raisins and onion. Pour dressing over salad; toss to coat. Refrigerate until serving. If desired, serve with lemon wedges.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 222 calories, Fat 13g fat (5g saturated fat), Cholesterol 30mg cholesterol, Sodium 520mg sodium, Carbohydrate 21g carbohydrate (14g sugars, Fiber 3g fiber), Protein 8g protein.
WINTER SALAD WITH LEMON-YOGURT DRESSING
Provided by Myra Goodman
Categories Salad Citrus Dairy Fruit Leafy Green Vegetable Appetizer Side Vegetarian Yogurt High Fiber Dinner Lunch Salad Dressing Lemon Low Cholesterol Lettuce Bon Appétit Pescatarian Wheat/Gluten-Free Peanut Free Tree Nut Free Soy Free No Sugar Added Kosher
Yield 4 main-course or 8 side-dish servings
Number Of Ingredients 18
- Whisk first 5 ingredients in small bowl. Season dressing to taste with sea salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- Toss lettuce and next 8 ingredients in large bowl. Add dressing and toss to coat. Divide salad among plates; sprinkle with sunflower seeds.
More about "broccoli salad with lemon yogurt dressing recipes"
BROCCOLI SALAD WITH CREAMY LEMON DRESSING
Ratings 73Calories 349 per servingCategory Easy
- Toast walnuts or pecans over medium/ high heat, tossing them occasionally so they don't burn. Heat about 4-5 minutes then transfer to a cutting board and coarsley chop.
- Chop broccoli into bite-sized pieces, grate carrot, chop the apple and thinly slice onion, and transfer into a salad bowl. Add toasted pecans and dried raisins or cranberries.
- To make the creamy dressing, combine: mayonnaise, sour cream, lemon juice, sugar (to taste), salt and pepper. Mix well.
BEST EVER BROCCOLI SALAD DRESSING - SALADPROGUIDE.COM
HAND SALAD WITH YOGURT-LEMON DRESSING RECIPE | BON APPéTIT
SIMPLE LEMON YOGURT HOMEMADE SALAD DRESSING
BROCCOLI SALAD WITH CURRY YOGURT DRESSING - THE SALAD LOBBY
BROCCOLI BACON SALAD WITH GREEK YOGURT DRESSING
LEMON YOGURT SALAD RECIPE - RECIPES.NET
PASTA & BROCCOLI SALAD WITH CREAMY LEMON DRESSING
CREAMY CUCUMBER SALAD WITH LEMON YOGURT DRESSING
BEST BROCCOLI SALAD RECIPE - LOVE AND LEMONS
FRESH BROCCOLI SALAD (MADE WITH GREEK YOGURT!) - SLENDER …
LEMONY BROCCOLI SALAD RECIPE - MELISSA RUBEL JACOBSON
HEALTHY BROCCOLI SALAD WITH SWEET LEMON DRESSING
BROCCOLI AND CRANBERRY BEAN SALAD WITH LEMON - GARLIC - YOGURT …
A HEALTHIER BROCCOLI SALAD - FORK KNIFE SWOON
HEALTHY BROCCOLI SALAD RECIPE - HAPPY HEALTHY MAMA
ALMOND BROCCOLI SALAD WITH LEMON TAHINI DRESSING
BROCCOLI WITH PRESERVED LEMON YOGURT RECIPE - FOOD & WINE
BROCCOLI SALAD WITH LEMON POPPY SEED YOGURT DRESSING | RECIPE
BROCCOLI SALAD WITH CREAMY YOGURT DRESSING - JESSICA GAVIN
BROCCOLI SALAD WITH LEMON-YOGURT DRESSING - RISING RIVER FARM
CHARRED BROCCOLI SALAD WITH TANGY YOGURT DRESSING - MEGAN …
BROCCOLI QUINOA SALAD WITH CREAMY LEMON DRESSING
HEALTHY BROCCOLI SALAD WITH GREEK YOGURT DRESSING - PLAYS WELL …
WINTER SALAD WITH LEMON-YOGURT DRESSING RECIPE | BON APPéTIT
BROCCOLI SALAD - BEST EASY, HEALTHY RECIPE!
BROCCOLI SALAD WITH LEMON YOGURT DRESSING RECIPE - WEBETUTORIAL
BROCCOLI CRANBERRY SALAD | GREEK YOGURT DRESSING
BROCCOLI SALAD WITH HONEY YOGURT DRESSING - BUDGET BYTES
BLUEBERRY- BROCCOLI SALAD WITH HONEY YOGURT DRESSING
10 BEST HEALTHY BROCCOLI SALAD WITH YOGURT RECIPES - YUMMLY
BROCCOLI SALAD WITH YOGURT DRESSING RECIPE | EAT SMARTER USA
BROCCOLI AND CHICKEN SALAD WITH LEMON DRESSING - RECIPE GIRL
WARM SALAD OF TENDERSTEM BROCCOLI, LEMON YOGHURT DRESSING …
BROCCOLI RANCH SALAD WITH BACON - THERESCIPES.INFO
YOGURT LEMON DRESSING - FOODESS
SWEET BROCCOLI SALAD WITH STRAWBERRIES - ALL WE EAT
BROCCOLI SALAD WITH CREAMY LEMON DRESSING - COOK.ME RECIPES
BROCCOLI CAULIFLOWER SALAD WITH GREEK YOGURT AND BACON
ROASTED BROCCOLI SALAD WITH YOGURT DRESSING - JUST PLAIN COOKING
#30-minutes-or-less #time-to-make #course #main-ingredient #preparation #for-1-or-2 #low-protein #healthy #salads #vegetables #easy #low-fat #vegetarian #dietary #low-sodium #low-cholesterol #low-saturated-fat #low-calorie #low-carb #inexpensive #healthy-2 #low-in-something #broccoli #onions #tomatoes #number-of-servings
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
What is the best salad dressing to serve with Broccoli?In a large bowl combine broccoli, onion, bacon, cranberries, sunflower seeds, and cheese. In a small bowl whisk yogurt, mayonnaise, vinegar, honey, water, mustard, pepper, and salt. Serve broccoli salad with creamy yogurt dressing.
What is in broccoli salad made with Greek yogurt?Fresh Broccoli Salad (Made with Greek Yogurt!) Recipe Made with flavorful ingredients like broccoli, raisins, sunflower seeds, and crispy turkey bacon, Healthy Broccoli Salad is the star of any meal it’s served in. Tossed in a creamy homemade Greek yogurt dressing, this delicious salad packs a serious punch.
How do you make Greek yogurt salad dressing?Try our Meal Plans! To make the dressing: Combine the Greek yogurt, apple cider vinegar, honey, celery seed, salt, and pepper. Taste and adjust the sweetness and seasoning if needed. Toss together broccoli, red onion, and raisins. Pour dressing over top and refrigerate for one hour if possible.
What is broccoli salad with cheese and bacon?This broccoli salad with cheese and bacon is a popular side dish for summer gatherings and special occasions. My recipe includes a creamy Greek yogurt dressing to bring all of the components together. This easy broccoli salad makes the green cruciferous vegetable the star of the dish.