FUDGY BROWNIES WITH PEANUT BUTTER PUDDING FROSTING
These rich peanut butter fudge brownies are topped with a peanut butter pudding frosting, making this a recipe the whole family will love. These are perfect for a potluck, bake sale or yummy after-dinner treat. -Amy Crook, Syracuse, Utah
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 2-1/2 dozen.
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Prepare and bake brownies according to package directions. Cool on a wire rack., Meanwhile, in a small bowl, beat the confectioners' sugar, butter, peanut butter, milk and pudding mix until smooth. Spread over brownies. Refrigerate for 30 minutes or until firm. Frost with chocolate frosting just before cutting.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 236 calories, Fat 12g fat (4g saturated fat), Cholesterol 23mg cholesterol, Sodium 145mg sodium, Carbohydrate 31g carbohydrate (23g sugars, Fiber 1g fiber), Protein 2g protein.
PEANUT BUTTER 'N FUDGE BROWNIES
- Heat oven to 350. Greased 13 x 9 inch pan. In large bowl, beat 2 cups of sugar and 1 cup of butter until light and fluffy. Add 4 eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Add 2 t. vanilla; blend well. In small bowl, combine 1 1/2 cups flour, cocoa, baking powder and 1/2 t. salt. Gradually add flour mixture to sugar mixture; mix well. Stir in peanut butter chips.
- In small bowl, beat peanut butter and 1/3 cup butter until smooth. Add 1/3 cup sugar and 2 T. flour; mix well. Add 3/4 t. vanilla and 2 eggs; blend well. Spread half of chocolate mixture in greased pan. Spread peanut butter mixture evenly over chocolate mixture. Spread remaining chocolate mixture evenly over peanut butter mixture. To marble, pull knife through layers in wide curves.
- Bake at 350 for 40-50 minutes or until top springs back when touched lightly in center and brownies begin to pull away from sides of pan. Cool completely.
- In medium saucepan over low heat, melt chocolate and 3 T. butter, stirring constantly until smooth.
- Remove from heat, stir in powdered sugar, 1/4 t. salt, 3/4 t. vanilla and enough water for desired spreading consistency. Frost cooled brownies; cut into bars.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 259.8, Fat 14.2, SaturatedFat 7.3, Cholesterol 55.9, Sodium 163, Carbohydrate 31.2, Fiber 1.7, Sugar 24.2, Protein 4.6
FUDGY SALTY PEANUT BUTTER BROWNIES
- Preheat your oven to 325 degrees F.
- For your brownie batter: Melt your butter in a medium (or large) heatproof bowl over a pot of simmering water.
- While the butter is melting, whisk the cocoa powder, sea salt and sugar in a separate bowl. (The sugar and salt will work as abrasive agents to get any lumps out of the cocoa.) Whisk the cocoa/sugar/salt combo into the melted butter until the sugar has dissolved fully. The mixture should look like fudge and pull away from the bowl into a ball. Take off the stove and set the pan on a dishtowel on your counter. Allow the fudgy mixture to cool down until it's warm, but not hot anymore.
- While that is cooling, line the bottom and sides of your 9 by 13-inch baking pan with parchment paper or foil. You want to leave about 4 inches of overhang on the 2 opposite sides. These serve as your handles to remove the brownies from the pan in 1 piece, so make sure that there is enough of the overhang for you to have a solid grip. Grease the parchment or foil well.
- Stir in the vanilla into the cooled fudge mixture to loosen it up. Add the eggs into the mixture 1 at a time, adding the second egg after the first egg is fully incorporated. The batter should look shiny and well blended. Add in your flour and stir it until it's fully incorporated. Once it looks fully blended, beat the batter vigorously for at least 45 strokes. This'll not only get out any pent up stress, but it will make the brownies chewy. Fold in your chocolate chips. Spread the very thick and fudgy brownie batter evenly in the lined pan with an offset spatula or your greased hands.
- Pop the brownies in the oven and bake until they get a nice crust and your house smells like brownies, 30 to 35 minutes. Let them cool completely on a rack or a dishtowel on your counter.
- While the brownies are cooling make the buttercream and ganache.
- For the buttercream: Mix your peanut butter and butter together in a stand mixer until they are totally blended. Turn your mixer down and slowly add your powdered sugar and fine sea salt. Stop the mixer and scrape the sides and bottom of the bowl. Turn your mixer back to medium, add your milk and vanilla and keep mixing until it's fully blended. Dollop the peanut butter buttercream in heaping spoonfuls on top of the cooled brownies. Evenly spread it with the back of a butter knife the over the surface. Scatter the peanuts evenly over the buttercream, pressing into the buttercream so that the ganache has something to hold on to and the peanuts are all covered.
- For the ganache: Melt the chocolate chips and butter together in a small saucepan over low heat, stirring constantly. Allow the ganache to cool down slightly for 10 minutes or so, then pour it evenly over the peanut butter buttercream layer. Smooth the ganache out with the back of a butter knife, making sure to cover the buttercream and peanuts completely. Chill the brownies in the refrigerator until the toppings are set, 1 1/2 hours or so.
- Remove these delicious guys from the refrigerator. Lift up the ends of the foil liner and place the Fudgy Salty Chocolate Peanut Butter Brownies on a cutting board. Cut into squares.
CHEWY PEANUT BUTTER BROWNIES
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C ). Grease a 9x9 inch baking pan.
- In a medium bowl, cream together peanut butter and margarine. Gradually blend in the brown sugar, white sugar, eggs, and vanilla; mix until fluffy. Combine flour, baking powder, and salt; stir into the peanut butter mixture until well blended.
- Bake for 30 to 35 minutes in preheated oven, or until the top springs back when touched. Cool, and cut into 16 squares.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 177.1 calories, Carbohydrate 22.8 g, Cholesterol 23.3 mg, Fat 8.5 g, Fiber 0.7 g, Protein 3.7 g, SaturatedFat 1.7 g, Sodium 158.5 mg, Sugar 15.9 g
FROSTED FUDGE BROWNIES
A neighbor brought over a pan of these rich fudge brownies along with the recipe when I came home from the hospital with our baby daughter. I asked her how to make brownie frosting like that, and I've made them ever since for family occasions, potlucks and parties at work. -Sue Soderlund, Elgin, Illinois
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 2 dozen.
Number Of Ingredients 14
- In a saucepan, melt butter. Remove from the heat. Stir in cocoa; cool. In a large bowl, beat eggs and sugar until blended. Combine flour, baking powder and salt; gradually add to egg mixture. Stir in vanilla and the cooled chocolate mixture until well blended. , Spread into a greased 13x9-in. baking pan. Bake at 350° until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean, 25-28 minutes (do not overbake). Cool on a wire rack. , For frosting, in a large bowl, cream butter and confectioners' sugar until light and fluffy, 5-7 minutes. Beat in cocoa and vanilla. Add enough milk for the frosting to achieve spreading consistency. Spread over brownies. Cut into bars.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 277 calories, Fat 13g fat (8g saturated fat), Cholesterol 68mg cholesterol, Sodium 248mg sodium, Carbohydrate 39g carbohydrate (29g sugars, Fiber 1g fiber), Protein 3g protein.
PEANUT BUTTER FROSTING FOR BROWNIES
- Prepare brownies according to box or brownie recipe, and let cool completely.
- Mix icing ingredients together with an electric mixer until well creamed together.
- Spread on brownies, or whatever dessert you like!
CHOCOLATE BROWNIES WITH PEANUT BUTTER FROSTING
- For brownies:
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line 13x9x2-inch baking pan with aluminum foil, leaving 2-inch overhang on both short sides. Spray foil with nonstick spray. Combine both chocolates and butter in heavy small saucepan. Stir over low heat until melted and smooth. Cool to barely lukewarm. Using electric mixer, beat sugar, eggs, and vanilla extract in large bowl on high speed until mixture thickens and is pale yellow, about 5 minutes. Reduce mixer speed to low; beat in flour and salt, then melted chocolate mixture. Transfer mixture to prepared baking pan.
- Bake brownies until tester inserted into center comes out with moist crumbs still attached, about 20 minutes. Transfer baking pan to rack; cool 15 minutes. Press gently on edges of brownies to level with center. Cool completely in baking pan.
- For frosting:
- Combine peanut butter and butter in medium bowl. Using electric mixer, beat until smooth. Add powdered sugar and vanilla extract and beat until well blended and smooth. Spread frosting evenly over brownies in pan. Refrigerate at least 1 hour. Using foil as aid, lift out brownies from pan. Cut into squares. (Can be prepared 1 day ahead. Cover and keep refrigerated. Let stand at room temperature 30 minutes before serving.)
More about "brownies with peanut butter fudge frosting recipes"
BROWNIES WITH PEANUT BUTTER FROSTING - CHEF SAVVY
4/5 (1)Total Time 40 minsCategory DessertCalories 707 per serving
- In a stand mixer with the paddle attachment cream butter and peanut butter until light and fluffy, 2-3 minutes.
FUDGE BROWNIES WITH PEANUT BUTTER FROSTING - AMANDA'S …
5/5 (8)Total Time 45 minsCategory DessertsCalories 237 per serving
- Melt butter and chocolate in a large bowl in the microwave for 1 minute. Stir, continue heating at 20 second intervals until chocolate is completed melted and smooth. Allow to cool.
- Preheat oven to 350 F and line an 8x8 baking pan with parchment paper, allowing parchment to hang over the sides.
- Add sugar to the chocolate and stir until combined. Add eggs and beat with wooden spoon or rubber spatula until combined. Stir in vanilla. Stir in the flour and baking soda just until combined.
- Spread the batter into the prepared pan and bake for 30 minutes. Allow to cool completely in the pan on a wire rack.
BROWNIES WITH PEANUT BUTTER FUDGE FROSTING - SWEET …
- While the brownies are baking, add the butter and peanut butter chips to a saucepan over medium low heat. Whisk to combine until the mixture is completely melted and smooth.
ULTIMATE PEANUT BUTTER FUDGE BROWNIES RECIPE - LIFE LOVE …
PEANUT BUTTER FUDGE BROWNIES. - HOW SWEET EATS
PEANUT BUTTER FUDGE ICED BROWNIES - SOUTHERN PLATE
PEANUT BUTTER BROWNIES - BUTTER WITH A SIDE OF BREAD
CHOCOLATE BROWNIES WITH PEANUT BUTTER FUDGE FROSTING
PEANUT BUTTER BROWNIES WITH PEANUT BUTTER FUDGE ICING
FUDGE BROWNIES WITH PEANUT BUTTER CHIPS - SALLY'S BAKING ADDICTION
FUDGE BROWNIES – RICH BROWNIE RECIPE WITH PEANUT BUTTER FROSTING
FUDGE BROWNIES WITH PEANUT BUTTER FROSTING - THE BEST DESSERT …
FUDGY BROWNIES WITH PEANUT BUTTER BUTTERCREAM - AVERIE COOKS
BROWNIES WITH PEANUT BUTTER FUDGE FROSTING - PRINTER FRIENDLY
PEANUT BUTTER FUDGE BROWNIES - BAREFEET IN THE KITCHEN
PEANUT BUTTER FROSTED BROWNIES - THESTAYATHOMECHEF.COM
PEANUT BUTTER FUDGE BROWNIES - GIMME SOME OVEN
PEANUT BUTTER FUDGE FROSTED BROWNIES + VIDEO
PEANUT BUTTER FUDGE BROWNIES | A BOUNTIFUL KITCHEN
PEANUT BUTTER FUDGE BROWNIES - SPEND WITH PENNIES
BROWNIE CUPCAKES WITH PEANUT BUTTER FROSTING
FUDGE BROWNIE CUPCAKES WITH PEANUT BUTTER FROSTING RECIPE
BROWNIES WITH PEANUT BUTTER FUDGE FROSTING – SKINNY RECIPES BY …
FUDGY PEANUT BUTTER SWIRL BROWNIES - CRAZY FOR CRUST
LUCY’S PEANUT BUTTER BROWNIES RECIPE - MAGNOLIA
BROWNIES WITH PEANUT BUTTER FUDGE FROSTING - CHOCOLATE BROWNIE …
BEST PEANUT BUTTER BROWNIES RECIPE - FUDGY AND CHOCOLATEY
BROWNIES WITH PEANUT BUTTER FUDGE FROSTING - SISINAD.COM
BROWNIES WITH PEANUT BUTTER FUDGE FROSTING RECIPE
PEANUT BUTTER AND FUDGE BROWNIES WITH SALTED PEANUTS RECIPE
PEANUT BUTTER FROSTED FUDGE BROWNIES - SPRINKLE SOME SUGAR
PEANUT BUTTER FUDGE FROSTING RECIPES - THE SPRUCE EATS
BROWNIES WITH PEANUT BUTTER FUDGE FROSTING - YUM TASTE
PEANUT BUTTER FROSTED FUDGE BROWNIES | RECIPELION.COM
PEANUT BUTTER FUDGE BROWNIES - MARSHA'S BAKING ADDICTION
BANANA BROWNIES WITH PEANUT BUTTER FUDGE FROSTING
FUDGE BROWNIES WITH PEANUT BUTTER FROSTING - YUM GOGGLE
You'll also love