CAFé AU LAIT PUDDINGS
- Whisk together milk, coffee granules, cornstarch, 1/4 cup sugar, and a small pinch of salt in a heavy medium saucepan. Bring to a boil over medium heat, stirring occasionally, then boil 1 minute, stirring constantly. Transfer to a metal bowl set in an ice bath and cool, stirring often, about 10 minutes. Pour into cups or ramekins and chill, uncovered, 20 minutes.
- Beat cream with vanilla and remaining 2 tablespoon sugar using an electric mixer just until soft peaks form. Spoon whipped cream onto puddings and dust cream lightly with cinnamon.
CAFé AU LAIT CAKE
Enjoy your java by the forkful! This cool and delicious chocolate dessert features the popular coffee flavor found at coffee shops everywhere!
Provided by By Betty Crocker Kitchens
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Heat oven to 350°F (325°F for dark or nonstick pans). Grease two 8- or 9-inch round cake pans, or spray with baking spray with flour. Dissolve 1 tablespoon coffee in 1 1/4 cups water. Make cake batter as directed on box, using coffee mixture in place of the water. Bake and cool as directed.
- Dissolve 2 teaspoons coffee in 1 tablespoon cool water. Stir 2 teaspoons of the coffee mixture into frosting. In medium bowl, stir together whipped topping and remaining coffee mixture; gently stir in 1/4 cup of the frosting mixture.
- On serving plate, place 1 cake layer, rounded side down. Spread with half of the whipped topping mixture (about 3/4 cup) to within 1/4 inch of edge. Top with second layer, rounded side up. Frost side and top of cake with frosting. Pipe remaining whipped topping mixture around top of cake. Refrigerate 1 to 2 hours or until chilled. Garnish top of cake with espresso beans. Store covered in refrigerator.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 370, Carbohydrate 48 g, Cholesterol 55 mg, Fat 3 1/2, Fiber 1 g, Protein 3 g, SaturatedFat 6 g, ServingSize 1 Serving, Sodium 380 mg, Sugar 31 g, TransFat 1 g
CAFE AU LAIT
- Heat 1 to 1 1/2 cups milk in a saucepan over medium-low heat, whisking, until milk is steaming and slightly foamy.
- Divide milk between two cafe au lait bowls or large coffee cups. Divide 2 cups coffee betweenbowls, and stir.
CAFE AU LAIT BARS
Not too sweet bars have the famailiar flavor of coffee laced with cream. Dress them up with a sprinkle of chocolate chips or a dusting of powdered sugar.
Provided by LMillerRN
Categories Bar Cookie
Yield 2 dozen
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Preheat oven to 325. Lightly grease a 13 X 9 pan. Beat the eggs in a mixing bowl until light-colored and thick. Add teh sugar, beating until glossy and thick. Add vanilla and butter, beating to combine. Stir in the flour and salt. Scrape down beater and sides of bowl to incorporate.
- Set aside 1 1/2 cups batter. Stir together the coffee crystals and cream and add to the remaining batter. Spread the coffee batter into prepared pan. Spoon the reserved batter over and then run a knife through the two batter to marble them. Sprinkle with nuts.
- Bake 20-25 minutes or until the center is set. Cool before cutting.
HOMEMADE CAFE AU LAIT
Make a fancy coffee drink at home with no special tools, just simple tricks!
Provided by Food Network Kitchen
Yield 1 serving
Number Of Ingredients 3
- Add the milk to a 2-cup mason jar. Add 1 teaspoon of caramel syrup if using and close the lid tightly. Shake the jar until foamy, about 1 minute. Remove the lid and microwave the foamy milk until hot, about 1 minute.
- Pour the hot coffee into an 8-ounce mug. Top the coffee with the hot milk and spoon over some foam. Drizzle with caramel syrup if desired.
CHOCOLATE CAFE AU LAIT
- Heat half-and-half or whole milk over low heat. Pour coffee into milk. Combine sugar and cocoa in the coffeepot. Pour the hot milk and coffee back into the coffeepot and stir to combine. Serve.
CAFé AU LAIT
- Blend milk in a blender in 2 batches until frothy (use caution when blending hot liquids). Divide coffee among 8 large cups and top off with hot milk.
CAFE AU LAIT
- Brew coffee. Heat milk, almost to a boil.
- Pour coffee and hot milk, preferably simultaneously, into large cups or mugs.
- Sweeten to taste. If you like the frothy finish that traditional steam infusers give to cafe au lait, whirl the hot milk in a blender (or use a whisk or hand mixer) before filling cups.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 39.2, Fat 2.2, SaturatedFat 1.4, Cholesterol 8.5, Sodium 32.6, Carbohydrate 2.8, Protein 2
CAFE AU LAIT CHOCOLATE CHIP BARS
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and spray a 9" X 9" cake pan with butter-flavored cooking spray.
- Combine margarine, sour cream and egg in a large bowl.
- Stir in coffee and Splenda.
- Add flour, baking powder, baking soda and cinnamon.
- Mix gently to combine.
- Fold in chocolate chips and walnuts.
- Spread batter into pan and bake for 20-22 minutes.
- Place pan on wire rack to cool.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 78.1, Fat 3.9, SaturatedFat 1, Cholesterol 13.6, Sodium 105.1, Carbohydrate 9.4, Fiber 0.6, Sugar 1.9, Protein 1.9
INSTANT CAFé AU LAIT
Everytime you drink this instead of buying coffee from the local coffee shop, you save $2 to $3 bucks. Thanks to the Hillbilly Housewife for this one! http://hillbillyhousewife.com
Provided by Little Old Me
Yield 1 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 4
- Measure all of the ingredients into a coffee cup.
- Add hot water and stir to dissolve.
- Savor the flavor of savings.
- 1-1/2 teaspoons is the same as 1/2 a tablespoon or 1 very heaping teaspoon.
- If you are out of either powdered creamer or dry milk, then double up on the one you do have. This would be 1/4-cup of dry milk powder or 1-tablespoon of powdered creamer.
More about "cafe au lait bars w recipes"
FRENCH CAFé AU LAIT RECIPE - THE SPRUCE EATS
Ratings 79Calories 63 per servingCategory Breakfast, Beverage, Coffee
CAFé AU LAIT BARS: #CREATIVECOOKIEEXCHANGE - THE …
CAFé AU LAIT RECIPE (WITH TASTY VARIATIONS) - COFFEE …
HOW TO MAKE A CAFE AU LAIT: 10 STEPS (WITH PICTURES) - WIKIHOW
CAFé AU LAIT RECIPE | STARBUCKS® AT HOME
CAFé AU LAIT BARS RECIPE | EAT YOUR BOOKS
CAFé AU LAIT - THE HUNGRY BLUEBIRD
CAFE AU LAIT – SIMPLE AND DELICIOUS FRENCH COFFEE RECIPE
CAFE AU LAIT BARS W/CNNAMON COCOA GLAZE | RECIPE
CAFE AU LAIT BARS RECIPE - WEBETUTORIAL
CAFé AU LAIT BARS: #CREATIVECOOKIEEXCHANGE | RECIPE | DESSERTS ...
42 CAFE AU LAIT BAR IDEAS | COFFEE BAR, COFFEE BAR HOME, COFFEE …
CAFE AU LAIT BARS - HEZZI-D'S BOOKS AND COOKS
CAFE-AU-LAIT CHOCOLATE CHIP BARS - JOANNA LUND - BIGOVEN.COM
BOURNVILLE CHOCOLATE: CAFE AU LAIT BARS
CAFé AU LAIT RECIPE | STARBUCKS® COFFEE AT HOME
AUTHENTIC FRENCH CAFE AU LAIT RECIPE - PERFECT BREW
BEST CAFé AU LAIT RECIPE - SIP HERBALS
FROZEN CAFE AU LAIT: A FEW SECRETS & FULL RECIPE - HEY JOE COFFEE
HEATHER'S REVIEWED RECIPES - BLOGGER
CAFé AU LAIT RECIPE | NINJA® | NINJA COFFEE BAR® WITH GLASS CARAFE …
CAFE' AU LAIT - MICHELLESRECIPEPLACE.COM
CAFE AU LAIT AND CARAMELS - AVERIE COOKS
CAFE AU LAIT SOAP BARS (2-PACK 4-PACK) IN 2022 | EASY SOAP RECIPES ...
CAFE AU LAIT BARS W BEST RECIPES
PERFECT CAFE AU LAIT (FRENCH COFFEE AND MILK) - IZZYCOOKING
CAFé AU LAIT BARS: #CREATIVECOOKIEEXCHANGE RECIPE
KITCHEN JOYS: CAFé AU LAIT BARS
CAFE AU LAIT: OVERVIEW, STEPS TO MAKE IT, AND HOW TO ORDER IT AT ...
CAFE AU LAIT – A COUPLE COOKS
CAFE AU LAIT RECIPE : OPTIMAL RESOLUTION LIST - BESTDOGWIKI
CAFé AU LAIT SQUARES RECIPE | MYRECIPES
You'll also love