- Run lemon wedge around rims of 2 small Martini glasses to moisten. Spread sugar on a small plate and dip rims in sugar to lightly coat.
- Fill shaker with ice and add Calvados, Cointreau, and lemon juice. Shake vigorously 10 seconds, then strain into glasses.
Calvados is an apple brandy. Make sure you coat the rims of the glasses with sugar to tame the drinks lemony potency. From Gourmet, October 2007
Provided by mary winecoff
Yield 2 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 5
- Run lemon wedge around rims of 2 small Martini glasses to moisten.
- Spread sugar on a small plate and dip rims in sugar to coat.
- Fill shaker with ice and add Calvados, Cointreau and lemon juice.
- Shake vigorously 10 seconds, then strain into glasses.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 3.2, Sodium 0.3, Carbohydrate 1.4, Fiber 0.4, Sugar 0.2, Protein 0.1
- Moisten the rim of a cocktail glass with the lemon wedge. Carefully dip the rim in the cinnamon sugar so that only the very top edge is coated evenly. Place the glass in the freezer to let the sugar rim harden. Pour the calvados, Cointreau, and juice into a mixing glass. Add large cold ice cubes and shake vigorously. Strain into the prepared cocktail glass. Garnish with the orange twist.
- tasting notes
- Dominant Flavors: burned brandy and citrus with orange on the nose
- Body: rich, medium
- Dryness: medium
- Complexity: medium
- Accentuating or Contrasting Flavors: cinnamon oak and sugar granules
- Finish: medium, slightly spicy with cinnamon bark and orange oil overtones
- Glass: cocktail
More about "calvados sidecars recipes"
CALVADOS SIDECAR - LIQUOR.COM
4.4/5 (30)Total Time 3 minsEstimated Reading Time 2 minsCalories 998 per serving
SIDE BY SIDECAR COCKTAIL RECIPE - LIQUOR.COM
PUNCH | LUXURY SIDECAR COCKTAIL RECIPE
CALVADOS SIDECAR RECIPE | FOOD & WINE
GRAHAM & TONIC - RECIPES - CALVADOS SIDECAR
CALVADOS COCKTAIL | HOW TO MAKE COCKTAIL RECIPE | COINTREAU …
SIDECAR NAMED DESIRE COCKTAIL RECIPE - DIFFORD'S GUIDE
CALVADOS SIDECAR | RECIPE | FALL COCKTAILS RECIPES, COCKTAIL DESSERTS ...
CALVADOS SIDECARS RECIPE - FOOD.COM | RECIPE | CALVADOS, APPLE …
CALVADOS SIDECARS - MEALPLANNERPRO.COM
AMAZING SIDECAR COCKTAIL RECIPE: CLASSIC AND TIMELESS
CALVADOS SIDECAR COCKTAIL RECIPE - BOURBON AND BOOTS
TIPPLE TUESDAY: CALVADOS SIDECAR – COOK LIKE CHUCK
CALVADOS SIDECAR RECIPE | EAT YOUR BOOKS
CALVADOS SIDECAR | PALMBAY
TOP 10 BEST CALVADOS COCKTAIL RECIPES TO MAKE AT HOME
7 DELICIOUS WAYS TO MAKE A SIDECAR, THE TOO-OFTEN ... - FOOD & WINE
RECIPES | CULINAIRE MAGAZINE
CALVADOS SIDECARS RECIPE - WEBETUTORIAL
CALVADOS SIDECAR – DEANNA'S DAUGHTER
CALVADOS RECIPES & MENU IDEAS | BON APPéTIT
CALVADOS SIDECAR - SKURNIK WINES
CALVADOS SIDECAR | RECIPE CART
CALVADOS SIDECAR – COOK LIKE CHUCK
SIDECAR COCKTAIL RECIPE - DAVID LEBOVITZ
CALVADOS COCKTAIL RECIPE RECIPES ALL YOU NEED IS FOOD
THE SIDECAR COCKTAIL 5 WAYS | HUFFPOST LIFE
CALVADOS | PALMBAY
SIDECAR COCKTAIL RECIPE - MYBARTENDER
CALVADOS SIDECARS - PLAIN.RECIPES
CALVADOS SIDECAR | RECIPE | CALVADOS, APPLE BRANDY, SWEET DRINKS
CALVADOS SIDECARS RECIPE | EAT YOUR BOOKS
CALVADOS SIDECAR - THE WASHINGTON POST
CALVADOS SIDECAR - PLAIN.RECIPES
CALVADOS SIDECARS | CALVADOS, APPLE BRANDY, SIDECAR COCKTAIL
20 BEST CALVADOS COCKTAILS - DIFFORD'S GUIDE
COGNAC & OTHER BRANDY | APPLE BRANDY, CALVADOS, BRANDY COCKTAILS
CALVADOS SIDECARS - GLUTEN FREE RECIPES
#15-minutes-or-less #time-to-make #course #preparation #for-1-or-2 #5-ingredients-or-less #beverages #easy #cocktails #number-of-servings
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How to make the Calvados Sidecar cocktail?How to make The Calvados Sidecar Cocktail. Combine equal amounts of cinnamon and sugar on a small saucer. Rub the rim of a cocktail glass with the lime or lemon wedge and dip carefully into the sugar mixture so that only the very top of the rim is coated evenly. Place the glass into the freezer to let the sugar rim harden. Add...
What is the best Calvados cocktail to make at home?Top 10 Best Calvados Cocktail Recipes To Make At Home. 1 1. Corpse Reviver N°1. A classic pre-prohibition hangover cure from the late-19th century, the Corpse Reviver N°1 is best known for its cognac ... 2 2. Norman Negroni. 3 3. French Mojito. 4 4. Norman Mule. 5 5. Deauville Sidecar Royale. More items
How do you make the best Calvados with honey?Dilute the honey in hot water to make it easier to mix and transfer to a tumbler glass with the calvados. Throw in two dashes of either orange or Angostura bitters. Twist the orange peel over the surface to spray it with oils and then add ice to taste.
What makes Boulard Calvados so special?In this case, Boulard’s expression has been matured between 10 and 20 years, producing a rich and full-bodied spirit with notes of dried fruits and tannic oak. The Calvados merges with Cointreau, an orange liqueur that is made with sweet and bitter orange peels macerated in neutral alcohol, plus fresh-squeezed lemon juice.