CAPPUCCINO COOKIE BAR
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 9x13 inch baking pan.
- In a large bowl, cream together the butter, brown sugar, egg yolk and vanilla until smooth. Combine the flour and salt; stir into the creamed mixture. Spread evenly into the prepared pan.
- Bake for 15 minutes in the preheated oven. Remove from the oven and place chocolate bars over the top in a single layer. Let stand until chocolate is soft enough to spread. Spread the chocolate out smooth and sprinkle with walnuts and ground coffee. Allow the bars to cool completely before cutting into squares.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 245.7 calories, Carbohydrate 22 g, Cholesterol 32.3 mg, Fat 17.1 g, Fiber 1 g, Protein 2.8 g, SaturatedFat 8.1 g, Sodium 90.5 mg, Sugar 14.3 g
These yummy cooffee treats come from a German cookbook, called "Baked Goods" and really are something special for your cookie tray. You can choose to make other shapes (I tried crescents), but since the cookies spread a lot, I find the balls work best. Please note: Prep time does not include 1 hour chilling time
Provided by Lalaloula
Yield 30 cookies
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Dissolve cappuccino powder in hot water. Let cool slightly.
- In a big bowl mix flour, almonds and sugar. Add butter and cappuccino.
- Knead into a dough (maybe using a kitchen aid as not to warm the dough too much).
- Chill for 1 hour.
- Form dough into small balls (size of a walnut) and place on a paper-lined baking sheet. Do not flatten balls.
- Bake in the preheated oven at 180°C/350°F for 15 minutes or until slightly coloured.
- Melt the chocolate using your favourite method (hot water bath or microwave) and drizzle it over the baked cookie balls using a teaspoon.
- Let dry and enjoy! :).
Coffee lovers will really enjoy these tender bites with the two hits of coffee flavor...in the cookie and the glaze.-Heather Rotunda, Saint Cloud, Minnesota
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 2-1/2 dozen.
Number Of Ingredients 14
- In a small bowl, dissolve espresso powder in vanilla., In a large bowl, cream butter and confectioners' sugar until light and fluffy. Beat in vanilla mixture. Combine the flour, cocoa, salt and cinnamon; gradually add to creamed mixture and mix well. Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes or until easy to handle., Shape into 1-in. balls. Place 2 in. apart on ungreased baking sheets; flatten slightly. Bake at 400° for 7-9 minutes or until set. Remove to wire racks to cool completely., In a small bowl, combine the confectioners' sugar, coffee, butter and cinnamon. Dip each cookie in coffee mixture; allow excess to drip off. Place on a waxed paper-lined baking sheet and top with a coffee bean. Chill until set.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 127 calories, Fat 7g fat (4g saturated fat), Cholesterol 17mg cholesterol, Sodium 66mg sodium, Carbohydrate 16g carbohydrate (9g sugars, Fiber 0 fiber), Protein 1g protein.
CAPPUCCINO CHIP COOKIES
- Preheat oven to 375F degrees.
- Mix all dry ingredients into large mixing bowl, thoroughly blend mixture with hands.
- Add butter, egg, and vanilla.
- Mix until all is blended.
- Shape into walnut size balls and place 2" apart on a parchment lined baking sheet.
- Bake for 12 to 15 minutes.
- Cool 5 minutes on baking sheet.
- Remove to racks to finish cooling.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 86.5, Fat 4.1, SaturatedFat 2.5, Cholesterol 19, Sodium 106.8, Carbohydrate 11.6, Fiber 0.2, Sugar 6.5, Protein 1
CHOCOLATE CAPPUCCINO COOKIES
These chocolaty cookies have a mild coffee flavor that makes them a hit with whoever tries them.-Eleanor Senske, Rock Island, Illinois
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 3-1/2 dozen.
Number Of Ingredients 10
- In a small bowl, dissolve coffee granules in hot water. In a large bowl, combine the egg white, 3/4 cup sugar, oil, corn syrup, vanilla and coffee; beat until well blended. Combine the flour, cocoa and salt; gradually add to coffee mixture and mix well., Roll into 1-in. balls. Place 2 in. apart on ungreased baking sheets. Flatten to 1/4-in. thickness with a glass dipped in the remaining sugar. , Bake at 350° for 5-7 minutes or until center is set. Remove to wire racks to cool. Store in an airtight container.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 43 calories, Fat 1g fat (0 saturated fat), Cholesterol 0 cholesterol, Sodium 15mg sodium, Carbohydrate 8g carbohydrate, Fiber 0 fiber), Protein 1g protein.
CAPPUCCINO WALNUT COOKIES
- Heat oven to 375 degrees. Line a baking sheet with a silicone liner or parchment paper.
- With an electric mixer or by hand, cream together the butter, sugar and light brown sugar. Beat in the corn syrup and vinegar, then the egg and vanilla; mixture may appear slightly lumpy. Add salt, baking soda and flour, and mix until smooth. Add cappuccino chips and walnuts, and fold in well.
- Using a cookie scoop or a spoon, scoop up 2 tablespoons of dough at a time, and shape into mounds about 2 inches apart on baking sheet. (Dough will probably have to be baked in 2 batches.) Bake each batch, turning sheet halfway through cooking. For chewy cookies, bake till lightly bronzed but still soft at center, about 10 minutes; for crisper cookies, bake 2 minutes longer.
- Cool cookies on baking sheet 3 to 5 minutes before transferring carefully to a wire rack to finish cooling. Store in an airtight container.
Nutrition Facts : @context http, Calories 151, UnsaturatedFat 2 grams, Carbohydrate 23 grams, Fat 6 grams, Fiber 0 grams, Protein 2 grams, SaturatedFat 3 grams, Sodium 87 milligrams, Sugar 15 grams, TransFat 0 grams
CHOCOLATE CAPPUCCINO COOKIES
- Heat oven to 350°F. Spray cookie sheets with cooking spray.
- In large bowl, beat butter with electric mixer on medium speed until creamy. Gradually add brown sugar, beating well. Add eggs, beating until blended.
- In another large bowl, mix flour, cocoa, coffee granules, baking powder, baking soda and salt. Gradually add to butter mixture, beating on low speed just until blended. Stir in cinnamon chips. Onto cookie sheets, drop dough by rounded tablespoonfuls 2 inches apart.
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes. Cool 5 minutes; remove from cookie sheets to cooling racks.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 120, Carbohydrate 17 g, Fat 1, Fiber 0 g, Protein 1 g, SaturatedFat 3 g, ServingSize 1 Serving, Sodium 90 mg
ULTIMATE CHOCOLATE-CAPPUCCINO COOKIE CUPS
Prize-Winning Recipe 2006! Get sweet satisfaction and a java fix with mini cookies. Cookie mix and ready-to-spread frosting are the foolproof secrets.
Provided by By Betty Crocker Kitchens
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Heat oven to 375°F. Line 36 miniature muffin cups with paper baking cups, or spray with cooking spray. In large bowl, dissolve coffee mix in water. Add cookie mix, oil and egg; stir until soft dough forms. Shape dough into 36 (1-inch) balls; place in muffin cups.
- Bake 8 to 9 minutes or until set. Immediately make indentation in center of each cookie with end of wooden spoon to form a cup. Cool 30 minutes. Remove from pan.
- In small bowl, stir frosting and liqueur until well blended. Gently stir in whipped topping. Spoon frosting mixture into decorating bag with star tip. Pipe frosting into each cookie cup. Top each with espresso bean. Store covered in refrigerator.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 170, Carbohydrate 27 g, Cholesterol 5 mg, Fat 1 1/2, Fiber 0 g, Protein 0 g, SaturatedFat 2 1/2 g, ServingSize 1 Cookie, Sodium 85 mg, Sugar 22 g, TransFat 1 g
MARTHA'S CAPPUCCINO-CHOCOLATE SANDWICH COOKIES
A milk chocolate ganache serves as the filling in these sandwich cookies boosted by a grown-up addition of ground espresso. Martha made this recipe on episode 507 of Martha Bakes.
Provided by Martha Stewart
Yield Makes 2 dozen sandwiches
Number Of Ingredients 9
- In a small saucepan, bring heavy cream to a simmer. Pour over milk chocolate in a bowl; stir until smooth. Press plastic wrap directly onto surface; refrigerate at least 4 hours or up to overnight.
- Meanwhile, whisk together flour, espresso, and salt in a bowl. In the bowl of an electric mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, beat butter and sugar on medium-high speed until pale and fluffy. Mix in vanilla. Add flour mixture; mix on medium-low until dough comes together. Turn out dough onto a sheet of plastic wrap, shape into a disk and tightly wrap in plastic. Refrigerate 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Let dough stand at room temperature 10 minutes. Roll out between sheets of parchment until 1/8 inch thick. Using a 2-inch cookie cutter, cut out rounds; transfer to parchment-lined baking sheets about 1/2 inch apart. Reroll scraps to cut out more cookies. Freeze 10 minutes.
- Bake until set but not browned, about 9 minutes. Let cool on sheets 5 minutes. Transfer to wire racks to cool completely.
- Meanwhile, whisk the chilled heavy cream mixture until soft peaks form. Transfer to a pastry bag fitted with a 1/4-inch plain round tip. Pipe about 2 teaspoons on bottoms of half the cookies; sandwich with remaining cookies. Drizzle melted dark chocolate over cookies in a crosshatch pattern, if desired. Cookies can be refrigerated in a single layer in an airtight container up to 1 day.
More about "cappuccino cookies recipes"
BEST EVER CAPPUCCINO BUTTER COOKIES RECIPE | LAND …
4.7/5 (9)Total Time 1 hr 1 minServings 36Calories 150 per serving
- Combine 1 cup butter, sugar and egg in another bowl. Beat at medium speed, until creamy. Add coffee; continue beating, scraping bowl often, until well mixed. Add flour and baking powder; beat at low speed, scraping bowl often, until well mixed.
- Divide dough into thirds. Shape each third into a ball; flatten slightly. Wrap each in plastic food wrap. Refrigerate 2-3 hours or until firm.
CAPPUCCINO COOKIE RECIPE - CAPPUCCINO SUPREME
Estimated Reading Time 1 min
CAPPUCCINO COOKIES | RECIPE | CAPPUCCINO COOKIE, COFFEE FLAVORED ...
RECIPES - HILLS BROS.® COFFEE & CAPPUCCINO
CAPPUCCINO CUT-OUT COOKIES | BAKE AT 350°
CAPPUCCINO COOKIES RECIPE BY KAMALIKA CHAKRABARTY AT BETTERBUTTER
HILLS BROS. ® COFFEE COOKIE RECIPE
CAPPUCCINO COOKIES | YUMMY COOKIES, CAPPUCCINO COOKIE, …
FROSTED CAPPUCCINO COOKIE BARS - BAKE FROM SCRATCH
CAPPUCCINO CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES RECIPE | LAND O’LAKES
CAPPUCCINO COOKIES - FRESH APRIL FLOURS
PERFECT CAPPUCCINO RECIPE - THE SPRUCE EATS
CHOCOLATE CAPPUCCINO COOKIES RECIPE | MYRECIPES
CAPPUCCINO COOKIE RECIPE | RECIPES VIDEOS
CAPPUCCINO COOKIE BAR - BAR COOKIE RECIPES
RECIPE: CAPPUCCINO COOKIES (COOKIES BY GEORGE COPYCAT)
COFFEE SHORTBREAD COOKIES | RICARDO
BROWNED BUTTER CAPPUCCINO COOKIES - JOY THE BAKER
CAPPUCCINO COOKIES - FOLGERSCOFFEE.COM
CAPPUCCINO COOKIES - DSM - DIABETES SELF-MANAGEMENT
CAPPUCCINO SWIRL COOKIES – BY THE RECIPES
CAPPUCCINO COOKIES RECIPE - BAKERRECIPES.COM
CAPPUCCINO COOKIES RECIPE | COOKBOOK CREATE
CAPPUCCINO COOKIES | DOMINO SUGAR
CAPPUCCINO COOKIES RECIPE - COOKEATSHARE
CAPPUCCINO COOKIES RECIPE | RECIPELAND
10 BEST COFFEE FLAVORED COOKIES RECIPES | YUMMLY
CAPPUCCINO BLOSSOMS RECIPE | MYRECIPES
CAPPUCCINO COOKIES | RECIPE | CAPPUCCINO COOKIE, EASY COOKIE …
CAPPUCCINO COOKIES WITH ESPRESSO AND WHITE CHOCOLATE
CAPPUCCINO COOKIES RECIPE - WEBETUTORIAL
CAPPUCCINO CHIP COOKIES RECIPE - FOOD NEWS
CHOCOLATE CHIP COFFEE COOKIES - MARSHA'S BAKING ADDICTION
CAPPUCCINO COOKIES WITH WHITE CHOCOLATE - TIDYMOM®
MOCHA CAPPUCCINO COOKIE RECIPE - CREATE THE MOST AMAZING DISHES
CAPPUCCINO COFFEE CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES - KITCHEN FUN WITH MY …
#30-minutes-or-less #time-to-make #course #preparation #drop-cookies #desserts #cookies-and-brownies #dietary #low-sodium #low-in-something
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How long to bake Cappuccino cookies?Add cappuccino chip and fold until evenly incorporated. Scoop cookie dough with a cookie scoop and place them on the prepared baking sheet, about 2 inches apart. Bake for 9-11 minutes. Cool on a wire rack.
What if your Cappuccino turned into a cookie?If your cappuccino could magically transform into a cookie, this cookie would be it. Crisp edges and chewy centers, full of coffee flavors for your nose and your mouth, offset by the creamy sweetness of white chocolate chips. They are a coffee cookie masterpiece, and I think you need to make them happen in your kitchen ASAP.
How to make a cappuccino with meringue?Place cookies in the oven and bake for 10 minutes. Remove from oven and top each cookie with 1 tablespoon of meringue. Spread the meringue all over the cookie. Add ¼ teaspoon of whipped coffee on top of the meringue and using a toothpick, create a cappuccino drink effect.
How to make Cappuccino Frappuccino dough?PER SERVING % DAILY VALUE Dissolve cappuccino powder in hot water. Let cool slightly. In a big bowl mix flour, almonds and sugar. Add butter and cappuccino. Knead into a dough (maybe using a kitchen aid as not to warm the dough too much). Chill for 1 hour. Form dough into small balls (size of a walnut) and place on a paper-lined baking sheet.