ROASTED CAULIFLOWER WITH CAPER VINAIGRETTE
Provided by Anne Burrell
Yield 4 servings
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- To prepare the cauliflower, pull and cut off the green leaves. Cut the head in half from the top to the bottom. Cut out the core, and then cut the top into smaller pieces leaving some stem attached. You want bite-sized florets that look like little trees of cauliflower.
- Toss the cauliflower with olive oil and salt and place in the oven. Roast the cauliflower for 20 minutes.
- While the cauliflower is roasting, puree the capers, garlic, vinegar, and parsley in a food processor. While the machine is running, drizzle in 1/4 cup olive oil. Taste and season with salt, if needed.
- Toss the roasted cauliflower with the vinaigrette and sprinkle with the raisins.
ROASTED CAULIFLOWER WITH PAPRIKA
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees. Line a rimmed baking sheet with aluminum foil. Spread cauliflower on foil. Sprinkle with oil and paprika; toss to coat. Season with salt and pepper. Roast until tender and lightly browned, 20 to 25 minutes, tossing once.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 90 g, Fat 7 g, Fiber 3 g, Protein 2 g, SaturatedFat 1 g
ROASTED CAULIFLOWER WITH CUMIN AND TURMERIC RECIPE BY TASTY
- Preheat oven to 450˚F (220˚C).
- In a mixing bowl combine the cauliflower, olive oil, cumin, turmeric, chili powder, and salt and mix with tongs until evenly coated.
- Place seasoned cauliflower on parchment lined baking sheet and roast in preheated oven for 15 minutes or until lightly browned.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 80 calories, Carbohydrate 9 grams, Fat 4 grams, Fiber 3 grams, Protein 3 grams, Sugar 3 grams
WHOLE ROASTED CAULIFLOWER WITH SMOKED PAPRIKA
I recently roasted a chicken using a smoked paprika rub and decided to try it on a whole cauliflower. It was totally delicious! I recommend serving it as a vegan or vegetarian main with a big green salad.
Provided by LauraF
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Trim large leaves off the cauliflower. Trim stalk so cauliflower can sit flat in a Dutch oven.
- Grind fennel seeds with a mortar and pestle. Mix in smoked paprika, salt, pepper, and garlic powder. Whisk in olive oil to form a paste. Rub the paste all over the cauliflower. Drizzle lemon juice all over.
- Bake in the preheated oven, covered, until tender, about 30 minutes. Uncover and baste with any juices that have pooled at the base. Continue baking, uncovered, until top is browned and center feels completely tender when pierced with a paring knife, about 15 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 171.2 calories, Carbohydrate 12.4 g, Fat 14.2 g, Fiber 5.7 g, Protein 3.6 g, SaturatedFat 1.9 g, Sodium 1143.1 mg, Sugar 3.4 g
ROASTED RED PEPPERS AND CAULIFLOWER WITH CAPER VINAIGRETTE
Provided by Shelley Wiseman
Categories Side Roast Buffet Lemon Cauliflower Bell Pepper Healthy Vegan Capers Gourmet Sugar Conscious Kidney Friendly Vegetarian Pescatarian Paleo Dairy Free Wheat/Gluten-Free Peanut Free Tree Nut Free Soy Free No Sugar Added Kosher
Yield Makes 12 servings
Number Of Ingredients 5
- Toss cauliflower with 1/4 cup oil, 1 teaspoon salt, and 1/2 teaspoon pepper in a large bowl, then divide between two 4-sided sheet pans. Roast cauliflower, turning it and switching position of pans halfway through, until just tender and browned in spots, about 20 minutes total.
- While cauliflower roasts, whisk together lemon juice, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and 1/2 teaspoon pepper in a large serving bowl, then add remaining 1/2 cup oil in a slow stream, whisking. Finely chop about 1 tablespoon capers, then whisk chopped and whole capers into vinaigrette. Add warm cauliflower and peppers and toss to coat. Serve at room temperature.
CAULIFLOWER WITH PAPRIKA
- Cook cauliflower and break up into bite-size pieces.
- Heat oil in a non-stick pan and add garlic.
- Fry it a little than add cauliflower, paprika and salt and pepper.
- Stir through gently.
- Fry cauliflower turning occasionally until all ingredients are evenly mixed.
ROASTED CAULIFLOWER WITH CAPER BROWN BUTTER
Turn boring cauliflower into a delicious side when you top it with a caper and garlic brown butter. I like to cut my cauliflower into slices instead of florets, so there is more flat surface area for roasting and the topping doesn't slide off.
Provided by France C
Number Of Ingredients 6
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Trim off the bottom of the cauliflower stem to create a flat surface. Place cauliflower head onto a cutting board with the stem side facing down; cut the cauliflower vertically into 1 to 1 1/2-inch thick slices. Remove any tough stem pieces. Cut the slices into smaller pieces, about the size of florets. Place on the baking sheet and drizzle with olive oil.
- Roast in the oven for 10 minutes; flip pieces over and roast for 10 minutes more.
- Meanwhile, cut butter into 4 pieces. Melt in a small saucepan over medium heat, stirring constantly until butter begins to brown, 4 to 5 minutes. Butter will foam up, then subside. The butter should have a nutty aroma. Stir in garlic and continue stirring for 15 to 20 seconds. Add in capers and lemon pepper. Remove from heat.
- Spoon brown butter over the roasted cauliflower and serve.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 221.9 calories, Carbohydrate 6.5 g, Cholesterol 30.5 mg, Fat 21.8 g, Fiber 3 g, Protein 2.5 g, SaturatedFat 8.7 g, Sodium 272.4 mg, Sugar 2.8 g
ROASTED CAULIFLOWER WITH CAPERS
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees. Trim, and cut cauliflower into small florets; spread in a roasting pan or rimmed baking sheet. Drizzle with olive oil; season with coarse salt and ground pepper. Toss to combine. Roast, tossing once or twice, until cauliflower is golden brown and tender, 20 to 25 minutes.
- In a small skillet, melt butter over medium heat. Cook garlic cloves, stirring often, until lightly browned, 2 to 3 minutes. Remove from heat. Add capers and caper juice. Pour over cauliflower, and toss to coat.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 79 g, Fat 6 g, Fiber 2 g, Protein 1 g
WARM CAULIFLOWER SALAD WITH CAPER VINAIGRETTE
Slightly charred and still hot-out-of-the-oven cauliflower is the base for a simple but tangy and flavorful caper dressing. Paired with sweet dates, dried cranberries and crunchy almonds, it's the perfect warm salad that can be enjoyed on its own as a light and satisfying main dish for lunch, or an elegant side to your favorite dinnertime entrée.
Provided by Alejandra Ramos
Yield 2 to 4 servings
Number Of Ingredients 16
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F.
- For the cauliflower salad: Remove the core and leaves from the cauliflower, then use your hands and a knife to break apart and coarsely chop the florets into about 2- to 3-inch pieces. Spread on a baking sheet and drizzle generously with the oil. Season with salt. Toss to coat, then roast until the cauliflower is tender and slightly crisp around the edges, 15 to 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, make the caper vinaigrette: Combine the garlic, lemon zest and juice, oil, vinegar, parsley, capers, honey, 1/2 teaspoon salt and 1 teaspoon pepper in a blender or food processor and puree until smooth.
- Transfer the cauliflower to a large bowl. Add the dates, almonds, cranberries and capers. Pour in about 1/3 cup of the dressing and toss to coat evenly. Taste and add additional dressing as desired (you won't need all of it). Sprinkle with the crushed red pepper flakes if desired and serve warm.
More about "cauliflower with toasted cumin paprika caper vinaigrette recipes"
ROASTED CAULIFLOWER WITH LEMON-CAPER VINAIGRETTE RECIPE …
ROASTED CAULIFLOWER WITH CAPER RAISIN VINAIGRETTE
ROASTED CAULIFLOWER WITH CAPERS AND PARMESAN RECIPE
ROASTED CAULIFLOWER WITH OLIVE OIL, CUMIN, AND PAPRIKA
ROASTED SPICY CAULIFLOWER WITH PAPRIKA AND TURMERIC
SOUTHWESTERN ROASTED CAULIFLOWER RECIPE WITH CUMIN …
CHIPOTLE WHOLE ROASTED CAULIFLOWER WITH CAPER …
RECIPE: LEMON CAPER ROASTED CAULIFLOWER | BEST HEALTH CANADA
ROASTED CAULIFLOWER WITH CAPER VINAIGRETTE, WALNUTS, AND GOLDEN …
CUMIN-ROASTED CAULIFLOWER RECIPE - SUNSET MAGAZINE
PENNE WITH ROASTED CAULIFLOWER AND LEMON CAPER VINAIGRETTE
GOYA FOODS CHIPOTLE WHOLE ROASTED CAULIFLOWER WITH CAPER …
WHOLE ROASTED CAULIFLOWER WITH CAPER VINAIGRETTE - WOMAN'S DAY
ROASTED CAULIFLOWER WITH PINE NUT, RAISIN, AND CAPER VINAIGRETTE …
CAULIFLOWER WITH TOASTED CUMIN, PAPRIKA & CAPER VINAIGRETTE …
CAULIFLOWER IN A CAPER VINAIGRETTE RECIPE - FOOD & WINE
10 BEST ROASTED CAULIFLOWER WITH CUMIN RECIPES | YUMMLY
CHIPOTLE WHOLE ROASTED CAULIFLOWER WITH CAPER VINAIGRETTE
ROASTED CAULIFLOWER WITH CAPER VINAIGRETTE RECIPE - COOKING …
ROASTED CAULIFLOWER WITH LEMON-CAPER VINAIGRETTE RECIPE
CAULIFLOWER WITH LEMON-CAPER VINAIGRETTE RECIPE | MYRECIPES
ROASTED CAULIFLOWER STEAKS WITH WARM TOMATO-CAPER VINAIGRETTE
LEMON CAPER ROASTED CAULIFLOWER STEAKS - WHISPER OF YUM
ROASTED CAULIFLOWER WITH CAPER VINAIGRETTE - GLUTEN FREE RECIPES
CAULIFLOWER WITH TOASTED CUMIN, PAPRIKA & CAPER VINAIGRETTE
ROASTED CAULIFLOWER WITH OLIVE VINAIGRETTE RECIPE - FOOD NEWS
ROASTED CAULIFLOWER + CUMIN & PAPRIKA - HEALTHIER HOLLAND
CHUNKY ROASTED CAULIFLOWER WITH CAPERS, HONEY AND RAISINS DRESSING
ROASTED CAULIFLOWER WITH JALAPEñO CAPER VINAIGRETTE
TOASTED CUMIN LIME VINAIGRETTE - MEXICAN PLEASE
ROASTED CAULIFLOWER WITH CAPER-ANCHOVY VINAIGRETTE | RECIPE
CAULIFLOWER WITH TOASTED CUMIN PAPRIKA CAPER VINAIGRETTE
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How do you cook cauliflower with chili powder and paprika?The recipe: Toss the cauliflower with the olive oil. In a small bowl, stir together the chili powder, ground cumin, paprika and salt. Pour the spice mixture over the cauliflower and, using your hands, toss to coat the cauliflower. Transfer the cauliflower to a baking sheet and roast the cauliflower, turning occasionally,...
How to cook cauliflower in oven?In a mixing bowl combine the cauliflower, olive oil, cumin, turmeric, chili powder, and salt and mix with tongs until evenly coated. Place seasoned cauliflower on parchment lined baking sheet and roast in preheated oven for 15 minutes or until lightly browned. Enjoy! Here’s everything you need for a more delicious 2022.
How much olive oil do you put on cauliflower?In a large bowl, toss the cauliflower with ¼ cup (60 mL) of the olive oil and the salt. Arrange the cauliflower, cut side down, on a baking sheet.
What is the best way to cook cauliflower for stir fry?Directions Preheat oven to 450 degrees F. Cut cauliflower into florets, about 1½-inches each. Transfer the florets to a bowl. In a small bowl, stir together the chili powder, ground cumin, paprika and salt. Pour the spice mixture over the cauliflower and, using your hands, toss to coat the cauliflower.