- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large mixing bowl combine all ingredients EXCEPT cheese and 1 can tomato sauce. Shape mixture into a 10'' x 12'' rectangle on a piece of wax paper. Sprinkle 1 1/34 c. cheese over the meat.
- Roll up the meat, beginning on the long side of the rectangle and pulling back the wax paper as you go. Press ends to seal. Place on large baking sheet.
- Bake for 1 hour. Drain off grease. Pour remaining tomato sauce over loaf and sprinkle with remaining cheese. Bake 15 more minutes or until cheese is melted.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 623 kcal, Carbohydrate 25 g, Protein 42 g, Fat 37 g, SaturatedFat 17 g, Cholesterol 166 mg, Sodium 1271 mg, Fiber 1 g, Sugar 2 g, ServingSize 1 serving
ITALIAN MOZZARELLA-STUFFED MEATLOAF
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Mix beef, onion, 1/2 of the tomato sauce, bread crumbs, egg, garlic, 1/2 teaspoon oregano, salt, and pepper in a large bowl. Pat into a 1/2-inch-thick rectangle on a sheet of waxed paper. Sprinkle mozzarella cheese on top.
- Lift up the short side of the waxed paper to start rolling up the meatloaf. Roll tightly, peeling back paper as you go. Seal edges in place. Transfer meatloaf to a loaf pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 1 hour. Combine remaining tomato sauce and 1/2 teaspoon oregano; pour over meatloaf and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Bake until cheese is melted, about 15 minutes more. Let stand for 5 minutes before serving.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 277.1 calories, Carbohydrate 8.7 g, Cholesterol 88.9 mg, Fat 17.1 g, Fiber 1 g, Protein 21.4 g, SaturatedFat 7.5 g, Sodium 681.7 mg, Sugar 2.4 g
CHEESE STUFFED ITALIAN MEATLOAF
I wanted to make a different sort of meatloaf for dinner last night, and this is what I came up with. This meatloaf is moist and cheesy and oh-so-delicious! Tastes pretty darn good cold, too. :) I often make a double batch and freeze one in a disposable meatloaf pan to give to bachelor friends.
Provided by Julesong
Yield 6-8 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, stir together the egg, breadcrumbs (I whir herbed dry stuffing mix in my food processor to make these), garlic, and 1/2 cup pasta sauce until well-mixed.
- Add remaining ingredients (except the garnish), and mix together well (I do the whole thing in my sturdy KitchenAid mixer, which works quite well).
- Put into a large loaf pan, top/garnish with additional pasta sauce (I like a*lot* of sauce and so use about a half-cup, but three or four tablespoons would do, too), and bake at 350 degrees F for 1 hour.
- Serve with rice, spaghetti, or scalloped potatoes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 404.9, Fat 22.7, SaturatedFat 9.1, Cholesterol 104.8, Sodium 1063.8, Carbohydrate 21.4, Fiber 2.1, Sugar 4.7, Protein 27.4
ITALIAN CHEESE-STUFFED MEATLOAF
Cut slices of this juicy meatloaf, intensely flavored with herbs and prepared roasted peppers, to reveal a luscious center of melted cheeses.
Provided by By Betty Crocker Kitchens
Number Of Ingredients 12
- Heat oven to 375°F. Line 15x10x1-inch pan with foil; spray foil with cooking spray. In large bowl, beat eggs. Stir in ground beef, bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese, basil, salt, pepper, garlic and 1/2 cup of the pizza sauce until well combined.
- On large sheet of foil, shape beef mixture into 12x10-inch rectangle. Top evenly with provolone cheese, roasted peppers and olives to within 1/2 inch of edges. Starting with one 10-inch side, roll up; press seam to seal. Place seam side down in pan.
- Bake 40 minutes. Remove from oven; spoon remaining pizza sauce over loaf. Insert meat thermometer so bulb reaches center of loaf.
- Return to oven; bake 15 to 20 minutes longer or until loaf is thoroughly cooked in center and thermometer reads 160°F. Let stand 10 minutes before slicing.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 330, Carbohydrate 11 g, Cholesterol 120 mg, Fat 1/2, Fiber 1 g, Protein 25 g, SaturatedFat 10 g, ServingSize 1 Serving, Sodium 780 mg, Sugar 3 g
STUFFED ITALIAN MEATLOAF
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Thoroughly mix beef, pasta sauce, bread crumbs, onion, ketchup, egg, garlic, oregano, salt, and ground black pepper together using your hands in a large bowl.
- Spread 1/2 the meat mixture into the bottom of a loaf pan. Spread mozzarella cheese over the center of the meat. Spread remaining meat mixture over the cheese, pressing edges of meat together on the sides to seal in the cheese.
- Bake in the preheated oven until meat is no longer pink in the center, about 1 hour. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read at least 160 degrees F (70 degrees C).
Nutrition Facts : Calories 465.9 calories, Carbohydrate 17.3 g, Cholesterol 155.4 mg, Fat 25.5 g, Fiber 1.8 g, Protein 39.9 g, SaturatedFat 10.8 g, Sodium 931.9 mg, Sugar 7.2 g
STRING CHEESE MEAT LOAF
My daughter likes the cheese stuffed into this tasty meat loaf made with a blend of ground beef and Italian sausage. Served with a salad and sourdough bread, the meal is special enough for company. -Laura Lawrence, Salinas, California
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 6 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 8
- In a large bowl, combine 1/2 cup spaghetti sauce, egg, bread crumbs, garlic and rosemary. Crumble meat over mixture and mix well. , Press half into a greased 8x4-in. loaf pan. Place two pieces of cheese, side by side, near one end of loaf. Cut the remaining piece of cheese in half; place side by side on opposite end of loaf. Top with remaining meat mixture; press down firmly to seal., Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 1-1/4 to 1-1/2 hours or until meat is no longer pink and a thermometer reads 160°; drain. Drizzle with the remaining spaghetti sauce; bake 10 minutes longer. Let stand for 10 minutes before slicing.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 391 calories, Fat 23g fat (9g saturated fat), Cholesterol 120mg cholesterol, Sodium 911mg sodium, Carbohydrate 18g carbohydrate (4g sugars, Fiber 1g fiber), Protein 28g protein.
CHEESE STUFFED MEATLOAF
Sliced provolone cheese is layered in the middle of the meatloaf for an ooey-gooey surprise with each bite. Progresso® Vegetable Classics French onion soup makes this meatloaf extra-moist and delicious.
Provided by By Betty Crocker Kitchens
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Heat oven to 350°F. In large bowl, stir cracker crumbs and 1 cup of the soup until well mixed; let stand 10 minutes.
- Add beef, salt, thyme, pepper and egg to cracker crumb mixture until well mixed. Spread half of beef mixture into ungreased 8x4-or 9x5- inch loaf pan. Cut 3 slices of the cheese into 1/2-inch strips. Arrange strips in center of loaf to within 1/2-inch of sides and ends of pan. Top cheese with remaining beef mixture covering completely to sides of pan.
- Insert ovenproof meat thermometer so tip is in center of loaf. Bake uncovered 1 hour to 1 hour 15 minutes or until beef is no longer pink in center and thermometer reads 160°F. Arrange remaining cheese slices, overlapping, on top of meatloaf. Top cheese with 1/4 cup of the remaining soup (making sure to get onion pieces). Bake an additional 5 minutes or until cheese is melted. Let stand 5 minutes; remove from pan. Heat remaining soup until hot, serve with meatloaf and potatoes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 380, Carbohydrate 10 g, Cholesterol 125 mg, Fat 2 1/2, Fiber 0 g, Protein 35 g, SaturatedFat 11 g, ServingSize 1 serving, Sodium 1160 mg, Sugar 0 g, TransFat 1/2 g
ITALIAN CHEESE-STUFFED MEATLOAF
MMMM Meatloaf and cheese meet in this delicious comfort food meal!! My boys said this is the best meatloaf ever!
Provided by Charmie777
Yield 8 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 12
- Heat oven to 375º. Line 15x10x1-inch pan with foil; spray foil with cooking spray.
- In large bowl, beat eggs. Stir in ground beef, crumbs, parmesan, basil, salt, pepper, garlic and 1/2 CUP PIZZA SAUCE until well combined.
- On large sheet of foil, shape beef into 12x10 inch rectangle.
- Top evenly with provolone, roasted peppers and olives to within 1/2 inch of edges.
- Starting with one 10-inch side, roll up; press seam to seal. Place seam side down in pan.
- Bake 40 minutes.
- Remove from oven; spoon remaining pizza sauce over loaf.
- Return to oven, bake 15-20 minutes longer or until loaf is thoroughly cooked in center and thermometer reads 160º. This may take longer, so please use the thermometer!
- Let stand 10 minutes before slicing.
- Serve with additional heated sauce, if desired.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 415.5, Fat 20.4, SaturatedFat 9.7, Cholesterol 125.2, Sodium 1164.6, Carbohydrate 24.6, Fiber 2.3, Sugar 2.4, Protein 31.9
More about "cheese stuffed italian meatloaf recipes"
ITALIAN CHEESE STUFFED MEATLOAF RECIPE ⋆ MAKOBI SCRIBE
ITALIAN STUFFED MEATLOAF RECIPE - CULLY'S KITCHEN
ITALIAN STUFFED MEATLOAF RECIPE - COOKING MY DREAMS
STUFFED BACON WRAPPED MEATLOAF + VIDEO - THE SLOW …
PUMPKIN & CHEESE STUFFED MEATLOAF RECIPE - AN ITALIAN …
ITALIAN CHEESE STUFFED MEATLOAF: WEEKLY MENU PLAN
ITALIAN STUFFED MEATLOAF - PREGO® PASTA SAUCES
FILLED MEATLOAF RECIPE - THERESCIPES.INFO
ITALIAN CHEESE STUFFED MEATLOAF - ALL INFORMATION ABOUT HEALTHY …
ITALIAN CHEESE STUFFED MEATLOAF - EASY KETO MEATLOAF
STUFFED ITALIAN MEATLOAF RECIPE - SEEKING GOOD EATS
CHEESY ITALIAN MEATLOAF - MELISSASSOUTHERNSTYLEKITCHEN.COM
CHEESE STUFFED ITALIAN MEATLOAF RECIPE - WEBETUTORIAL
CHEESE STUFFED ITALIAN MEATLOAF! - SWEET TEA AND CORNBREAD
MINI CHEDDAR MEATLOAF RECIPE : OPTIMAL RESOLUTION LIST
EASY MEATLOAF MUFFINS STUFFED WITH MOZZARELLA - A FARMGIRL'S DABBLES
STUFFED MEATLOAF - ITALIAN RECIPES BY GIALLOZAFFERANO
BACON WRAPPED CHEESE STUFFED MEATLOAF - OLIVIA'S CUISINE
10 STUFFED MEATLOAF RECIPES (CHEESE, SPINACH, AND MORE)
MOZZARELLA-STUFFED ITALIAN MINI MEATLOAVES - THE COMFORT OF …
MOZZARELLA STUFFED MEATLOAF - THE STAY AT HOME CHEF
10 BEST STUFFED MEATLOAF MOZZARELLA CHEESE RECIPES - YUMMLY
ITALIAN STUFFED MEATLOAF | BREAD N SOUP
ITALIAN MOZZARELLA-STUFFED MEATLOAF RECIPE - RECIPES.NET
STUFFED MEATLOAF RECIPE - THE SPRUCE EATS
BACON & GOAT CHEESE STUFFED TURKEY MEATLOAF | RECIPE | TURKEY …
DISCOVER MEATLOAF RECIPE WITH CHEESE INSIDE 'S POPULAR VIDEOS
ITALIAN MEATLOAF WITH RICOTTA CHEESE : OPTIMAL RESOLUTION LIST ...
STUFFED ITALIAN MEATLOAF - STUFFED MEATLOAF RECIPES
ITALIAN STUFFED MEATLOAF - VALERIE'S KITCHEN
CHEESE-STUFFED MEATLOAF WITH SPINACH - COOKING WITH MAMMA C
ITALIAN INSPIRED MEATLOAF - BADIA SPICES
PEPPERONI CHEESE STUFFED MEATLOAF RECIPES - FOOD NEWS
CHEESE STUFFED ITALIAN MEATLOAF : OPTIMAL RESOLUTION LIST
ITALIAN MOZZARELLA STUFFED MEATLOAF - THERESCIPES.INFO
MOZZARELLA STUFFED MEATLOAF (ITALIAN MEATLOAF) - (VIDEO)
#time-to-make #course #main-ingredient #preparation #occasion #lunch #main-dish #beef #eggs-dairy #pork #oven #easy #potluck #diabetic #dinner-party #picnic #cheese #dietary #comfort-food #ground-beef #meat #pork-sausage #taste-mood #to-go #equipment #small-appliance #mixer #4-hours-or-less
You'll also love