CHERRY COBBLER MUFFINS
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Line a 12 cup muffin pan with paper baking cups.
- Stir together the baking mix, white sugar, egg, and milk in a bowl just until combined. Stir in 1/2 of the cherry pie filling. Fill the lined muffin cups 2/3 full. Top each muffin with 3 cherries from the remaining cherry pie filling.
- Mix flour, brown sugar, melted butter, and cinnamon together in a small bowl with a fork until crumbly. Sprinkle evenly over unbaked muffins.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, about 22 minutes. Cool in the pans for 10 minutes before removing to cool completely on a wire rack.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 211.7 calories, Carbohydrate 37.6 g, Cholesterol 21.7 mg, Fat 5.7 g, Fiber 0.8 g, Protein 2.9 g, SaturatedFat 2.3 g, Sodium 287.2 mg, Sugar 9.7 g
FRESH CHERRY MUFFINS
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Line a muffin tin with paper liners.
- Mix flour, 3/4 cup sugar, baking powder, and salt together in a bowl.
- Whisk oil, milk, egg, and almond extract together in a small bowl. Pour into flour mixture; stir gently until incorporated. Fold cherries into the batter.
- Spoon batter into the muffin cups, filling each 2/3 of the way full. Sprinkle 1 tablespoon sugar on top.
- Bake muffins in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, about 20 minutes. Transfer to a wire rack to cool.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 181.8 calories, Carbohydrate 28 g, Cholesterol 16 mg, Fat 6.9 g, Fiber 0.7 g, Protein 2.5 g, SaturatedFat 1.2 g, Sodium 187.1 mg, Sugar 15.6 g
CHERRY COBBLER I
- Mix 3/4 cup sugar, butter or margarine, flour, salt, baking powder, and milk together. Place cherries in the bottom of a 9 inch square pan. Spread dough over cherries.
- In a small bowl, combine 1 cup sugar and cornstarch. Stir in boiling water. Pour mixture over the dough.
- Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 45 minutes. Serve warm.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 321.8 calories, Carbohydrate 68 g, Cholesterol 12.7 mg, Fat 5.4 g, Fiber 1.9 g, Protein 2.9 g, SaturatedFat 3.1 g, Sodium 170.9 mg, Sugar 53.5 g
CHERRY COBBLER CUPCAKES
- Heat oven to 350°F. Place paper baking cup in each of 24 regular-size muffin cups. In 2-quart saucepan, cook cherries and 3/4 cup sugar over medium heat 5 minutes. Mix cornstarch, 1 tablespoon lemon juice and 1/2 teaspoon vanilla; stir into cherry mixture. Heat to boiling. Boil 5 minutes or until slightly thickened. Remove from heat.
- Mix flour, baking powder and salt. In large bowl, beat butter and 2 1/2 cups sugar with electric mixer on medium speed until fluffy. Add eggs, one at a time. On low speed, alternately add flour mixture with milk, beating just until blended. Stir in 2 teaspoons vanilla and 2 teaspoons lemon juice. Divide half of batter among muffin cups; top with cherry filling and remaining batter. Top with turbinado sugar. Bake 40 to 42 minutes or until golden brown. Cool 15 minutes; remove from pans. Cool completely. Serve with ice cream.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 295, Carbohydrate 44 g, Fat 2 1/2, Fiber 1 g, Protein 3 g, SaturatedFat 8 g, ServingSize 1 Serving, Sodium 164 mg
DRIED CHERRY MUFFINS
Try this luscious muffin that stars sweet-tart dried cherries for breakfast or brunch, suggests Sandra Wagner of Chicago, Illinois.
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 6 muffins.
Number Of Ingredients 8
- In a small bowl, cream shortening and sugar until light and fluffy. Beat in egg. Combine the flour, baking soda and salt; add to creamed mixture alternately with buttermilk, beating well after each addition. Fold in cherries., Coat muffin cups with cooking spray or line with paper liners; fill three-fourths full. Bake at 350° for 20-25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Cool for 5 minutes before removing to a wire rack. Serve warm.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 184 calories, Fat 4g fat (1g saturated fat), Cholesterol 36mg cholesterol, Sodium 226mg sodium, Carbohydrate 32g carbohydrate, Fiber 1g fiber), Protein 4g protein.
CHOCOLATE CHERRY MUFFINS
- Heat oven to 375°F. Grease bottoms only of 6 jumbo muffin cups (3 1/2x1 3/4 inch) or 12 regular-size muffin cups (2 1/2x1 1/4 inch) with shortening, or line muffin cups with paper baking cups.
- In medium bowl, beat milk, oil and egg with fork. Stir in remaining ingredients except cherries, juice and powdered sugar just until flour is moistened. Stir in cherries. Divide batter evenly among muffin cups. (For 12 regular-size muffins, cups will be almost full.)
- Bake jumbo muffins 23 to 25 minutes, regular-size muffins 18 to 20 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool jumbo muffins 10 minutes or regular-size muffins 5 minutes; remove from pan.
- In small bowl, mix powdered sugar and reserved 2 tablespoons cherry juice with spoon; drizzle over warm muffins. Serve warm.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 560, Carbohydrate 84 g, Cholesterol 40 mg, Fat 4, Fiber 4 g, Protein 7 g, SaturatedFat 4 g, ServingSize 1 Jumbo Muffin, Sodium 430 mg, Sugar 55 g, TransFat 0 g
A Cherry stuffed muffin with a sweet crumb topping. I found this on another site listed as adapted from Food & Wine Magazine.
Provided by Slight Edge Chef
Categories Quick Breads
Yield 18 Muffins, 18 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 15
- 1. Preheat oven to 375. Line muffin tins with liners or spray with cooking spray.
- 2. Make the crumb topping: In medium bowl, combine all dry ingredients. Stir in butter then pinch mixture until it forms pea size chunks.
- 3. Make the muffins: In a small bowl whisk the flour, baking powder and salt. In a large bowl, combine the sugar, eggs and oil and beat with a hand mixer until well combined. Beat in the milk and vanilla. Add the flour mix and beat on low speed until the batter is smooth. Stir in the cherries.
- 4. Spoon the batter into muffin tins filling about 3/4 full. Sprinkle crumb topping on each muffin and bake for about 30 minutes until a toothpick inserted in center comes out with a few moist crumbs attached.
- 5. Let cool for 10 minutes before removing from pan.
CHERRY WHEAT GERM MUFFINS
- Heat oven to 400°F. Place paper baking cup in each of 12 regular-size muffin cups; spray paper cups with cooking spray.
- In large bowl, stir flour, cherries, wheat germ, brown sugar, baking powder, baking soda, salt and allspice; make well in center of mixture. In medium bowl, beat buttermilk, oil and egg with whisk; add to flour mixture, stirring just until moistened. Divide batter evenly among muffin cups.
- Bake 15 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool 5 minutes; remove from pan to cooling rack. Serve warm or cool.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 200, Carbohydrate 32 g, Fat 1, Fiber 2 g, Protein 4 g, SaturatedFat 1/2 g, ServingSize 1 Serving, Sodium 270 mg
A tender, melt-in-your-mouth crust tops the sweet light and dark cherries and blueberries in this cobbler. The secret to this easy crust is that it comes from a mix!
Provided by Betty Crocker Kitchens
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Heat oven to 375°F. In ungreased 13x9-inch (3-quart) glass baking dish, mix undrained blueberries (from muffin mix), pie filling and sweet cherries.
- In medium bowl, stir muffin mix, milk, oil, eggs and lemon peel until moistened. Drop batter by 12 large spoonfuls onto fruit; sprinkle with sugar.
- Bake 28 to 32 minutes or until top is golden brown and toothpick inserted in center of crust comes out clean.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 250, Carbohydrate 49 g, Cholesterol 35 mg, Fat 1, Fiber 1 g, Protein 4 g, SaturatedFat 1 g, ServingSize 1 Serving, Sodium 230 mg, Sugar 35 g, TransFat 0 g
GLUTEN-FREE CHERRY COBBLER MUFFINS
This is an amazing gluten-free muffin recipe that can be adapted to almost any fresh berry or chopped fruit. The streusel topping sinks into the muffin as it bakes, giving it a lovely cobbler effect. Living gluten-free doesn't mean deprivation! Enjoy!
Provided by Autumn1965
Number Of Ingredients 13
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Line 24 muffin cups with paper liners.
- Mix flour, 1/2 cup sugar, and baking powder in a large bowl. Whisk milk, vegetable oil, egg, vanilla extract, and almond extract together in a separate bowl. Make a well in the center of the flour mixture; pour in milk mixture. Stir until batter is just blended and slightly lumpy; gently fold in cherries and cherry juice. Fill muffin cups 2/3 full with batter.
- Mix oats, brown sugar, 1/4 cup white sugar, and butter together in a bowl until crumbly; sprinkle oat mixture over batter.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted in the center of a muffin comes out clean, about 20 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 82.4 calories, Carbohydrate 11.7 g, Cholesterol 11.1 mg, Fat 3.8 g, Fiber 0.4 g, Protein 0.9 g, SaturatedFat 1.2 g, Sodium 37.5 mg, Sugar 10.7 g
More about "cherry cobbler muffins recipes"
CHERRY COBBLER MUFFINS - SPACESHIPS AND LASER BEAMS
Ratings 2Category DessertCuisine AmericanTotal Time 55 mins
- Preheat the oven to 375°F. Line a 12-cup muffin pan with parchment paper muffin liners or spray with non-stick cooking spray.
- In a large mixing bowl beat or whisk together eggs, melted butter, sugar, vanilla extract, and milk.
- Dump the dry ingredients into the egg/milk mixture and stir gently, just until combined. Do not overmix.
CHERRY COBBLER MUFFINS - YOUR CUP OF CAKE
Estimated Reading Time 1 min
CHERRY COBBLER MUFFINS - THE BEST BLOG RECIPES
5/5 (3)Category DessertCuisine AmericanCalories 291 per serving
FRESH CHERRY MUFFINS - CAN'T STAY OUT OF THE KITCHEN
SOUR CHERRY CRUMBLE MUFFINS - COMFORTABLE FOOD
RAINIER CHERRY MUFFINS OR COBBLER RECIPE | WHAT'S COOKIN' …
CHERRY CHOCOLATE CHIP MUFFINS - LITTLE SWEET BAKER
10 BEST CHERRY COBBLER WITH CHERRY PIE FILLING RECIPES
CHERRY CRUMB COBBLER | THE COOK'S TREAT
CHERRY MUFFINS | RECIPE - KOSHER.COM
EASY CHERRY COBBLER WITH CANNED PIE FILLING | SALTY SIDE …
CHERRY COBBLER - JO COOKS
10 BEST CHERRY MUFFINS WITH DRIED CHERRIES RECIPES
CHERRY COBBLER MUFFINS - THE ITSY-BITSY KITCHEN
Reviews 69Category BreakfastServings 12Estimated Reading Time 7 mins
- Place the butter and sugar in the bowl of a food processor and process until combined. Pulse in the remaining ingredients until the mixture is crumbly. Set aside.
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees. Spray a 12-cup muffin tin with cooking spray or line with cupcake liners. Set pan aside.
HOW TO MAKE THE EASIEST FRESH CHERRY COBBLER FROM SCRATCH!
CLASSIC CHERRY COBBLER RECIPE - THE RECIPE REBEL
EASY HOMEMADE CHERRY MUFFINS RECIPE - EAT TRAVEL LIFE
CHERRY COBBLER MUFFINS | BREAKFAST SWEETS, CHERRY MUFFIN RECIPE ...
CHERRY COBBLER MUFFINS | GENERAL MILLS CONVENIENCE AND FOODSERVICE
QUICK CHERRY COBBLER RECIPE - TASTE OF SOUTHERN
CHERRY COBBLER MUFFINS | RAMONADEB | COPY ME THAT
CHERRY COBBLER MUFFIN RECIPE - THERESCIPES.INFO
EASY INDIVIDUAL CHERRY COBBLER RECIPE - THE SPRUCE EATS
BEST CHERRY MUFFINS RECIPE WITH VANILLA GLAZE (VEGAN) - NAMELY …
CHERRY MUFFINS - BEYOND THE CHICKEN COOP
CHERRY COBBLER CUPCAKES - LADY BEHIND THE CURTAIN
CHERRY COBBLER (FRESH OR FROZEN CHERRIES) - CELEBRATING SWEETS
TART CHERRY [MONTMORENCY] CHERRY COBBLER RECIPE - EAT LIKE NO …
MUFFINS WITH CHERRY PIE FILLING - THERESCIPES.INFO
CHERRY COBBLER MUFFINS | GENERAL MILLS CONVENIENCE AND FOODSERVICE
CHEERY CHERRY COBBLER CUPCAKES RECIPE - TABLESPOON.COM
OLD-FASHIONED CHERRY COBBLER - CAN'T STAY OUT OF THE KITCHEN
CHERRY COBBLER MUFFINS | KIRSCHMUFFINS, KIRSCHEN REZEPTE, …
EASY MUFFIN RECIPE WITH FRESH OR FROZEN CHERRIES
CHERRY COBBLER MUFFINS | BREAKFAST SWEETS, CHERRY MUFFIN RECIPE, …
CHERRY MUFFINS RECIPE | MAGNOLIA DAYS
PEACH CHERRY COBBLER - VEGAN YACK ATTACK
SOUR CHERRY MUFFINS - SWEETPHI
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How to bake Cherry Pie muffins?
What are cherry cobbler muffins made of?
Are Rainier muffins and cobbler desserts for Cherry lovers?
What to do with leftover cherry cobbler muffins?