CHOCOLATE-CHERRY DROP COOKIES
Stir dried cherries into chocolate dough with chocolate chunks.
Provided by Food Network Kitchen
Yield about 2 dozen
Number Of Ingredients 13
- Position racks in the upper and lower thirds of the oven and preheat to 325 degrees F. Line 3 baking sheets with parchment.
- Whisk the flour, cocoa and salt together in a medium bowl. Put the butter, unsweetened and semisweet chocolates in a large microwave-safe bowl. Microwave in 30 second increments, stirring until melted, 3 to 4 minutes.
- Stir the granulated and light brown sugars into the chocolate mixture until blended and then add the milk, vanilla and eggs and beat vigorously with a wooden spoon or spatula until thick and glossy. Add the flour mixture and stir until just combined. Stir in chocolate chunks and dried cherries.
- Drop the batter in heaping tablespoons onto the prepared baking sheets, about 2-inches apart. Bake until the cookies are set on the edges but still soft in the middle, 12 to 15 minutes, rotating the pans halfway through the baking time. Cool on the baking sheets on a wire rack for 5 minutes, then transfer to the wire rack to cool completely.
FROSTED CHERRY DROP COOKIES RECIPE - (4.5/5)
Provided by sankey007
Number Of Ingredients 12
- Heat oven to 350°F. In large bowl, combine cake mix, sour cream, 3 tablespoons cherry juice, almond and egg; stir until well blended. Fold in chopped cherries. Drop by teaspoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheet. Bake for 10 minutes or until edges are light brown. Let cool completely before you add frosting. In small bowl, combine all frosting ingredients, except maraschino cherries, adding enough milk for spreading consistency. Frost cooled cookies. Top with cherry piece
CHOCOLATE CHERRY DROPS
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease cookie sheets.
- In a large bowl, cream together the butter and sugar until smooth. Blend in the egg and vanilla. Combine the flour, cocoa, baking soda and salt; stir into the creamed mixture. Finally, mix in the chopped cherries and walnuts. Drop by rounded spoonfuls onto the prepared cookie sheets.
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes in the preheated oven. Allow cookies to cool on baking sheet for 5 minutes before removing to a wire rack to cool completely.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 66.5 calories, Carbohydrate 8.7 g, Cholesterol 10.2 mg, Fat 3.4 g, Fiber 0.4 g, Protein 0.8 g, SaturatedFat 1.7 g, Sodium 56.1 mg, Sugar 4.2 g
CHEERY CHERRY COOKIES
With a tall glass of ice-cold milk, a couple of cherry cookies really hit the spot for dessert or as a snack. The coconut and bits of cherries provide a fun look and texture. -Judy Clark, Elkhart, Indiana
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 4 dozen.
Number Of Ingredients 11
- In a large bowl, cream brown sugar and butter until light and fluffy. Beat in the egg, milk and vanilla. In another bowl, mix the flour, salt and baking soda; gradually beat into creamed mixture. Stir in the cherries, coconut and pecans. , Drop by teaspoonfuls onto ungreased baking sheets. Bake at 375° for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from pans to wire racks to cool.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 81 calories, Fat 4g fat (2g saturated fat), Cholesterol 12mg cholesterol, Sodium 74mg sodium, Carbohydrate 10g carbohydrate (6g sugars, Fiber 0 fiber), Protein 1g protein.
FUDGY-TOPPED CHOCOLATE-CHERRY COOKIES
Looking for a chocolate dessert using Betty Crocker® double chocolate chunk cookie mix? Then check out these delicious cherry filled cookies.
Provided by Betty Crocker Kitchens
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Heat oven to 350°F. In a large bowl, stir cookie mix, oil, water and egg until soft dough forms. Stir in almonds. Drop dough by rounded teaspoonfuls 2 inches apart onto ungreased cookie sheet. Place 1 cherry on each cookie. Bake 8 to 10 minutes. Cool 1 minute before removing from cookie sheet.
- Meanwhile, in small microwavable bowl, microwave chocolate chips and cream uncovered on HIGH 30 to 45 seconds; stir until smooth. Spoon generous teaspoon on each cookie and spread over cookie. Allow chocolate to set until firmed; about 30 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 110, Carbohydrate 16 g, Cholesterol 10 mg, Fat 1, Fiber 0 g, Protein 1 g, SaturatedFat 2 g, ServingSize 1 Cookie, Sodium 65 mg, Sugar 11 g, TransFat 0 g
CHERRY DROP COOKIES
- cream butter and sugar
- add chocolate
- add egg
- add vanilla
- add dry ingredients
- add chopped cherries
- drop by teaspoon
- bake 350 10 minutes or until browned.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 421, Fat 21.4, SaturatedFat 13.1, Cholesterol 75.9, Sodium 325.2, Carbohydrate 56.2, Fiber 2.3, Sugar 33.6, Protein 5.1
CHERRY DROP COOKIES
This cookie takes shortbread to the extreme! It's loaded with buttery goodness, candied cherries and nuts. This recipe is a family favorite, handed down for generations.
Provided by liquidconfusion
Categories Drop Cookies
Yield 48 cookies
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Beat the butter, egg yolks and brown sugar until creamy. Add vanilla and beat again. Remove beater and get a spoon to mix the rest of the way. Alternate adding flour, nuts and candied cherries.
- Drop by rounded teaspoons onto ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake at 350F for 12-13 minutes. These cookies will brown very fast due to the butter content. You should remove them when the bottoms are just starting to turn brown.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 161.2, Fat 10.9, SaturatedFat 5.3, Cholesterol 28.2, Sodium 119.2, Carbohydrate 14.4, Fiber 0.8, Sugar 4.7, Protein 2.2
DOUBLE CHOCOLATE CHERRY COOKIES
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Combine flour, cocoa powder, salt and baking soda in a bowl. In a bowl of an electric mixer, or with a handheld mixer, combine butter and sugars until fluffy. Add egg, vanilla, and wine and combine. Slowly in batches add the flour mixture until just combined. Fold in the chocolate and cherries. On a nonstick cookie sheet, place a heaping tablespoon of dough for each cookie about 2 inches apart from each other. Bake 8 to 10 minutes, or until tops are still soft looking but edges look firm.
PEANUT BUTTER AND CHERRY DROP COOKIES
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Whisk together flour, baking soda, and salt. In a medium bowl, using a mixer, beat butter and sugars until pale and fluffy, 4 minutes. Add vanilla, eggs, and peanut butter and beat until combined. Add flour mixture and beat until just combined. Mix in cherries.
- Drop dough in 2-tablespoon-size balls on parchment-lined baking sheets about 2 inches apart. Bake until cookies are golden around the edges but still soft in the center, 12 to 14 minutes. Let cool on sheets 1 to 2 minutes, then transfer to wire racks and let cool completely.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 154 g, Fat 9 g, Fiber 1 g, Protein 3 g, SaturatedFat 4 g
More about "cherry drop cookies recipes"
CHERRY DROPS | MRFOOD.COM
4/5 (14)Estimated Reading Time 4 minsCategory Cookies
- In a large bowl, beat butter until creamy. Add gelatin and sugar and beat until well mixed. Beat in egg and vanilla. Gradually add flour and baking powder; mix well.
- Shape dough into 1-inch balls and place on baking sheets. Flatten with bottom of glass, and make an indentation in center of each cookie with your thumb. Place a cherry in indentation and sprinkle with sugar crystals.
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes, or until edges are lightly browned. Cool 5 minutes, then remove to a wire rack to cool completely.
CHOCOLATE CHERRY DROP COOKIES: RECIPE | THE STAR
10 BEST DRIED CHERRY COOKIES RECIPES | YUMMLY
MARASCHINO CHERRY COOKIES - MOSTLY HOMEMADE MOM
FESTIVE CHERRY DROPS RECIPE | LAND O’LAKES
GLUTEN FREE CHERRY COCONUT DROP COOKIES - SUPER MOM
SOUR CHERRY DROP COOKIES - THE ENGLISH KITCHEN
CHERRY PECAN DROPS ⋆ CHRISTMAS-COOKIES.COM
CHERRY ALMOND DROP COOKIES - 12 DAYS OF VEGAN CHRISTMAS …
CHERRY-COCONUT DROPS - BETTER HOMES & GARDENS
CHERRY DROP COOKIES RECIPE - FOOD.COM
CHERRY DROP COOKIES RECIPES ALL YOU NEED IS FOOD
CHERRY DROP COOKIES - RECIPE | COOKS.COM
CHERRY COOKIE RECIPES | ALLRECIPES
10 BEST GLACE CHERRIES COOKIES RECIPES | YUMMLY
CHERRY DROP COOKIES - RECIPE | COOKS.COM
COCONUT CHERRY DROPS - MOTHER THYME
CHERRY DROP COOKIES - RECIPE FLOW
CHERRY DROP COOKIES RECIPE - BAKERRECIPES.COM
CHERRY GARCIA COOKIES - CREME DE LA CRUMB
CHERRY DROP COOKIES ARCHIVES – BAKER RECIPES®
CHERRY NUT DROP COOKIE RECIPE | RECIPE | COOKIE EXCHANGE RECIPES ...
CHERRY DROP COOKIES RECIPE : OPTIMAL RESOLUTION LIST - BESTDOGWIKI
SECRET INGREDIENT DROP COOKIES RECIPE: HOW TO MAKE IT
CHERRY DROP COOKIES - BIGOVEN.COM
CHERRY DROP COOKIES RECIPE - (4/5)
CHERRY FUDGE DROP COOKIES RECIPE WITH PARADISE CANDIED CHERRIES
CHERRY COOKIES – CAN'T STAY OUT OF THE KITCHEN
CHERRY DROP COOKIES RECIPE - FOOD.COM | RECIPE | DROP COOKIE …
CHERRY THUMBPRINT COOKIE RECIPE - EASY FAMILY RECIPE IDEAS
CHERRY JELLO COOKIES - FAMILY COOKIE RECIPES
CHERRY DROP COOKIES RECIPE - RECIPEZAZZ.COM
CHERRY CAKE MIX COOKIES - THE KITCHEN MAGPIE
CHERRY DOT COOKIES | RECIPE
Cherry Drops449 views-01:40
Cherry Glazed Valentine Cookies5.9K views-03:03
Chocolate Cherry Cookies | Chocolate Thumbprint Recipe | Christmas Cookies598 views-05:32
Cherry Shortbread Cookies for Valentine's Day10K views-03:04
Christmas Crinkle Cookies (Cherry, Amaretto, Chocolate) Recipe || William's Kitchen1.6K views-04:24
Chocolate-Granola Drop Cookies - From the Test Kitchen31K views-03:53
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How do you make Cherry cookies with cherries?Add pitted, diced cherries. Stir with a wooden spoon to combine. Grease cookie sheets. Roll dough into balls and place on prepared cookie sheets. Very gently press cookies in criss-cross fashion with a fork. Bake at 350 for 15-20 minutes or until done.
What kind of cherries do you use for cookies?Fresh cherries, dried cherries, and maraschino cherries make great additions to cookies. You'll love these cherry cookie recipes including cherry cheesecake brownies, chocolate cherry cookies, and oatmeal cherry cookies.
How to bake Cherry cookies with all purpose flour?Add UNBLEACHED all-purpose flour. Bleached flour toughens baked goods. Add pitted, diced cherries. Stir with a wooden spoon to combine. Grease cookie sheets. Roll dough into balls and place on prepared cookie sheets. Very gently press cookies in criss-cross fashion with a fork. Bake at 350 for 15-20 minutes or until done.
How to make maraschino cherry cookies?How to make maraschino cherry cookies: Beat butter and powdered sugar in a stand mixer. Add in salt, almond extract, maraschino cherry juice, and food coloring (if using). Gradually add in flour, a little at a time, until well mixed. Add in chopped maraschino cherries. Remove bowl from stand mixer and fold in miniature chocolate chips.