- Blend cherry vanilla ice cream, frozen cherries, milk, and malt powder until smooth. Serve topped with whipped cream, crushed chocolate covered malt balls, and a maraschino cherry.
White chocolate and cherry are a luscious combination in this delightfully frosty malt from our Test Kitchen. TIP: For a thicker fruitier malt, add some frozen sweet cherries to the blender before processing. -Leah Rekau, Eagle River, Wisconsin
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 2 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 4
- In a blender, combine the milk, ice cream, malted milk powder and chocolate; cover and process until blended. Pour into chilled glasses.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 655 calories, Fat 31g fat (19g saturated fat), Cholesterol 99mg cholesterol, Sodium 310mg sodium, Carbohydrate 85g carbohydrate (67g sugars, Fiber 0 fiber), Protein 13g protein.
- In a blender, combine milk, ice cream, malted milk powder and chocolate; cover and process until blended.
- Pour into chilled glasses.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 677, Fat 33.1, SaturatedFat 20.2, Cholesterol 114.1, Sodium 306.2, Carbohydrate 84.9, Fiber 1.5, Sugar 69.7, Protein 14.6
BIG DADDYS CHERRY MILKSHAKE
- Add the ice cream, cherries with juice, cream soda and milk to a blender and pulse until well mixed, but slightly chunky. Pour into float glasses. Garnish with whipped cream and maraschino cherries. Serve with a straw and enjoy.
CHOCOLATE MALTED CHERRY FLOAT
- In 4 medium size glasses, place two to three scoops of chocolate ice cream into each. Slowly pour cherry vanilla soda over ice cream and top with chopped malted milk balls and a maraschino cherry. Serve with long spoons and a straw.
QUICK AND EASY CHERRY BARS
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 9x13 inch baking pan.
- In a large bowl, cream together the butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Beat in the egg and vanilla. Combine the flour, baking powder and salt; stir into the creamed mixture. Reserve 1 1/2 cups of the dough and spread the rest into the bottom of the prepared pan. Cover this layer evenly with cherry pie filling. Drop the rest of the dough by spoonfuls on top of the cherry layer and spread to cover the best you can.
- Bake for 35 to 40 minutes in the preheated oven, until top is golden. Frost with a confectioners' glaze when cool for sweeter bars. Let cool completely before cutting into bars.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 212.7 calories, Carbohydrate 31.6 g, Cholesterol 51.3 mg, Fat 8.6 g, Fiber 0.5 g, Protein 2.6 g, SaturatedFat 5.1 g, Sodium 99.8 mg, Sugar 14.7 g
- In a small bowl, combine flour and salt. Cut in shortening until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Add enough water until dough forms a ball. Refrigerate for 30 minutes., Preheat oven to 450°. On a lightly floured surface, roll out dough to 1/8-in. thickness. Cut out eight 5-in. circles. Place each over an inverted custard cup on an ungreased 15x10x1-in. baking pan; flute edges. , Bake 10-11 minutes or until golden brown. Cool 5 minutes before removing tart shells from custard cups; cool completely on wire racks., For filling, in a large saucepan, combine sugar and cornstarch. Drain cherries, reserving 1 cup juice. Set cherries aside. Stir reserved juice into sugar mixture until smooth. Bring to a boil; cook and stir 2 minutes or until thickened. Remove from heat; stir in cherries, butter, almond extract and food coloring if desired. Cool to room temperature. Spoon about 1/4 cup filling into each tart shell.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 331 calories, Fat 14g fat (4g saturated fat), Cholesterol 4mg cholesterol, Sodium 166mg sodium, Carbohydrate 49g carbohydrate (28g sugars, Fiber 1g fiber), Protein 3g protein.
CHERRY VANILLA KOOL-AID MALT
- Combine all ingredients in a blender in the order listed, process mixture until smooth, stopping to scrape down sides.
- Garnish with light whipped topping and a fresh cherry if desired.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 125, Fat 2.1, SaturatedFat 1.3, Cholesterol 7.3, Sodium 98.2, Carbohydrate 22.2, Fiber 0.4, Sugar 18.1, Protein 5
More about "cherry malts recipes"
BREWING MALT RECIPES | CRISP MALT BEER RECIPES | THE FINEST UK MALT
CHERRY CHOCOLATE MALT CUPCAKES | TASTY KITCHEN: A HAPPY RECIPE …
RECIPE: LENTEN BREAD CHERRY MALT BREAD STEP BY STEP WITH PICTURES ...
CHERRY VANILLA KOOL-AID® MALT - SPLENDA®
CHEX® CHOCOLATE MALT-CHERRY MIX RECIPE - PILLSBURY.COM
CHERRY PIT SYRUP RECIPE - SERIOUS EATS
BLACK CHERRY MALTED MILK SHAKE - CHINDEEP
CHERRY MILKSHAKE RECIPE - NOOB COOK RECIPES
8 EASY AND TASTY MALT CHERRY RECIPES BY HOME COOKS - COOKPAD
MALT OF THE MONTH: CHERRY WOOD SMOKED MALT - BREWING WITH BRIESS
30+ RECIPES FOR MALTED MILK LOVERS - A FAMILY FEAST®
10 EASY CHERRY COCKTAILS - INSANELY GOOD RECIPES
RECIPE: CHERRY CUPCAKES | DUNCAN HINES CANADA®
CHERRY MALT | RECIPE | MALT RECIPE, DESSERTS, SCRUMPTIOUS DESSERTS
CHERRY MALT RECIPE | EAT YOUR BOOKS
CHERRY RECIPES | ALLRECIPES
3 WAYS TO MAKE A MALT - WIKIHOW
CHERRY WOOD SMOKED ROGGENBIER RECIPE - THE MAD FERMENTATIONIST
OLD FASHIONED CHERRY MASH CHOCOLATES - REAL LIFE DINNER
CHERRY MALT MILKSHAKE CUPCAKES | RECIPE | MILKSHAKE CUPCAKES, …
CHERRY PIE AND MALT CRUMBLE BARS - CTL FOODS
CHERRY MALT - NEWSLMEN.COM
CHERRY MALT MILKSHAKE CUPCAKES - THE SCRANLINE
HOW TO MAKE A CHOCOLATE MALT - LAUGHING SPATULA
CHERRY CRUMBLE BARS RECIPE - SWEET PEA'S KITCHEN
MALTS & MILKSHAKES: 60 RECIPES FOR FROSTY, CREAMY FROZEN TREATS ...
RECIPE: MALLETT’S CHERRY STOUT - CRAFT BEER & BREWING
CHERRY VANILLA KOOL-AID® MALT - SPLENDA®
CHERRY MALTS RECIPE: HOW TO MAKE IT
BING CHERRY MALTS (RECIPE) | MALT RECIPE, BING CHERRIES, FOOD
MAKE YOUR BEST: CLASSIC STYLE SMOKED BEER - CRAFT BEER & BREWING
CHERRY MALT MILKSHAKE CUPCAKES ~ RECIPE - PINTEREST
BRIESS RECIPE DATABASE - BREWING WITH BRIESS
CHERRY MALTS RECIPE: HOW TO MAKE IT | TASTE OF HOME
#15-minutes-or-less #time-to-make #course #preparation #for-1-or-2 #5-ingredients-or-less #beverages #easy #dietary #low-sodium #shakes #low-in-something #number-of-servings #3-steps-or-less
You'll also love