CHEERY CHERRY PARFAITS
- In a small bowl, whisk milk and pudding mix for 2 minutes. Let stand for 2 minutes or until soft-set. Spoon 1/4 cup pudding into each of four parfait glasses. , Layer each with 1/3 cup cookie crumbs and 1/4 cup pie filling. Top with the remaining pudding and cookie crumbs. Refrigerate for 1 hour before serving.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 335 calories, Fat 6g fat (2g saturated fat), Cholesterol 7mg cholesterol, Sodium 551mg sodium, Carbohydrate 68g carbohydrate (46g sugars, Fiber 2g fiber), Protein 3g protein.
PRETTY CHERRY PARFAITS
Just the treat you want to serve for a dessert that's fast, lovely and scrumptious!-Bernice Morris, Marshfield, Missouri
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 4-6 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 6
- Combine pie filling and extract; set aside. In a large bowl, combine sour cream and milk. Stir in pudding mix; beat on low speed for 2 minutes or until thickened. , Spoon half into parfait glasses; top with the pie filling. Repeat with remaining pudding mixture. Garnish with whipped topping, almonds and mint if desired. Refrigerate until serving.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 276 calories, Fat 8g fat (5g saturated fat), Cholesterol 31mg cholesterol, Sodium 283mg sodium, Carbohydrate 46g carbohydrate (39g sugars, Fiber 1g fiber), Protein 3g protein.
- Fill 1/2 cup pie filling into 4 tall glasses. Top with 1/2 cup frozen yogurt. Top with remaining pie filling and remaining yogurt and spoon whipped topping over the top. Sprinkle with nuts and serve.
PRETTY CHERRY PARFAITS
I can't remember where I got this recipe, maybe a magazine. This is a quick & easy recipe, and tastes great. Also an easy one for kids to make or help with.
Provided by Nicole Brummett
Yield 4-6 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Combine filling and extract; set aside.
- In a bowl, combine sour cream and milk.
- Stir in pudding mix; beat on low speed for 2 minutes.
- Spoon half of pudding mixture into large glasses; top with half of pie filling.
- Repeat layers.
- Garnish with whipped topping and almonds.
- Refrigerate until serving.
DRIED CHERRY PARFAIT
- Warm the wine in a small saucepan. Add the cherries and set aside for 30 minutes. Drain the cherries and spread them on paper towels to remove excess moisture.
- Place half the cherries in each of two large-stemmed goblets. Sprinkle with half the brown sugar.
- If using fromage blanc, beat it lightly to smooth it. With the cottage cheese, puree it in a blender or force it through a sieve to smooth it. Mix either cheese with the yogurt. Spoon the cheese mixture over the sugared cherries in the goblets, then add the remaining cherries and sprinkle with the rest of the brown sugar on top. Serve at once.
Nutrition Facts : @context http, Calories 391, UnsaturatedFat 1 gram, Carbohydrate 78 grams, Fat 2 grams, Fiber 2 grams, Protein 5 grams, SaturatedFat 1 gram, Sodium 124 milligrams, Sugar 65 grams
CHERRY PARFAIT PIE
I have yet to try this pie. I think it looks interesting and very easy. Let me know what you think. Cook time is chilling time.
Provided by mommyoffour
Categories < 60 Mins
Yield 1 8-inch pie, 6 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 5
- Dissolve gelatin in hot water in a 2 quart saucepan.
- Add cherries.
- Add ice cream in pieces and stir until melted.
- Chill until thickened, but not set, about 10 to 20 minutes.
- Turn into pie shell.
- Chill until firm, about 15 to 25 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 204.6, Fat 9.1, SaturatedFat 2.2, Sodium 163.1, Carbohydrate 24.6, Fiber 1.5, Sugar 3.1, Protein 6.9
CHOCOLATE AND VANILLA PARFAITS WITH CHERRY SAUCE
- Make cherry sauce:
- Stir cheryy juices and sugar in medium saucepan over medium heat until sugar dissolves. Increase heat; boil 5 minutes. Add cherries; return to boil. Refrigerate until cold. (Can be made 3 days ahead. Cover; keep chilled.)
- Make chocolate parfait:
- Place chocolate in medium metal bowl set over saucepan of barely simmering water (do not let bottom of bowl touch water). Whisk constantly until very thick and thermometer registers 160°F, about 5 minutes.
- Beat cream in medium bowl to soft peaks. Gently fold chocolate, then cream into egg mixture. Spoon chocolate parfait into 8 pilsner glasses or goblets. Freeze.
- Make vanilla parfait:
- Combine eggs yolk and sugar in small metal bowl. Set over saucepan of barely simmering water (do not allow bottom of bowl to touch water.) Whisk constantly until mixture is very thick and thermometer registers 160°F, about 5 minutes. Transfer mixture to large bowl. Beat with electric mixture until cool and very fluffy, about 5 minutes.
- Place cream in medium bowl. Scrape seeds from vanilla bean; beat to soft peaks. Fold cream into egg mixture. spoon vanilla parfait atop chocolate parfait. Cover; freeze 4 hours or up to 3 days.
- Spoon cherry sauce atop parfaits.
MARASCHINO CHERRY PARFAITS
Layer maraschino liqueur-soaked sweet cherries with a tangy yogurt cream and chewy meringue cookies for a dessert that tastes both heart-warmingly retro and totally modern.
Provided by Claire Saffitz
Yield Serves 8
Number Of Ingredients 15
- Make the Maraschino cherries:
- Set a mesh sieve over a medium bowl. Bring cherries, sugar, lemon juice, and 2/3 cup water to a simmer in a large saucepan over medium-low heat, stirring occasionally; cook until cherries have released their juices and are softened but still intact, 20-25 minutes. Pour cherries into prepared sieve, letting juices collect in bowl. Set cherries aside.
- Return juices to same saucepan and bring to a simmer over medium heat. Cook until liquid is reduced to 1 1/2 cups (it will be a thin syrup at this point), 15-20 minutes. Remove from heat, add reserved cherries, and stir in liqueur and almond extract. Transfer maraschino cherries to jar, cover, and chill at least 24 hours before using.
- To assemble:
- Whisk yogurt, sour cream, powdered sugar, and salt in a large bowl until smooth; fold in meringue cookies.
- Layer maraschino cherries, fresh cherries, and yogurt mixture into 8 glasses, dividing evenly.
- Do Ahead
- Maraschino cherries can be made 2 weeks ahead. Keep chilled.
More about "cherry parfait recipes"
CHERRY PARFAIT | KEELINGS
10-MINUTE CREAMY LEMON RICOTTA CHERRY PARFAIT
EASY, TWO INGREDIENT, LOW CARB CHERRY JELLO PARFAITS
MARASCHINO CHERRY PARFAITS RECIPE | BON APPéTIT
ROASTED CHERRY PARFAITS RECIPE - SHE WEARS MANY HATS
CHERRY RIPE COCONUT PARFAIT @ NOT QUITE NIGELLA
COCONUT CHERRY PARFAIT RECIPE | HEALTH 'N HUSTLE
EASY CHOCOLATE CHERRY BROWNIE PARFAIT
CHERRY PARFAIT RECIPE - NATURE'S TOUCH
CHERRY AND PISTACHIO PARFAIT RECIPE | GOOD FOOD
CHERRY COBBLER PARFAIT | HUNGRY GIRL
CHOCOLATE CHERRY PARFAITS | COOKSTR.COM
NO BAKE CHERRY COOKIES AND CREAM PARFAITS - INSIDE BRUCREW LIFE
CHERRY PARFAIT WITH CHOCOLATE MUESLI | FOODACIOUSLY
CHERRY CURD PARFAIT - DASHFORTHATDISH
YOGURT PARFAIT WITH CHERRIES - JESSICA GAVIN
CHERRY PARFAIT – CHINCHIOLO FARMING CO. INC.
CHERRY PARFAIT WITH BROWNIES RECIPE | EAT SMARTER USA
CHERRY-RASPBERRY PARFAITS - CHRISTIANN KOEPKE
CHERRY BERRY PARFAIT RECIPE - THE SOCCER MOM BLOG
IMPRESSIVE CHERRY BROWNIE PARFAITS - E.D.SMITH®
CHERRY PARFAIT RECIPE | EAT SMARTER USA
CHOCOLATE AMARENA CHERRY PARFAIT | LIL' COOKIE
DRUNKEN CHERRY PARFAIT RECIPE | DELICIOUS. MAGAZINE
CHERRY PARFAIT | WHAT DAD COOKED
CHERRY CHEESECAKE PARFAITS RECIPE | MYRECIPES
CHOCOLATE & CHERRY BREAD PARFAIT - LIDIA
7 CREATIVE CHERRY RECIPES THAT GO FAR BEYOND CHERRY PIE
CHERRY PARFAIT RECIPE - THERESCIPES.INFO
NO BAKE CHERRY CHEESECAKE PARFAITS - THE CHUNKY CHEF
CHERRY PEACH PARFAIT RECIPE | HOW TO MAKE CHERRY PEACH PARFAIT
CHERRY PARFAIT PIE RECIPE - BAKERRECIPES.COM
OVERNIGHT CHERRY PARFAIT | MAGICALBUTTER
CHERRY PARFAIT WITH CHOCOLATE COOKIES | RECIPE | KITCHEN STORIES
FROZEN CHERRY CHOCOLATE PARFAIT - SUGAR SALT MAGIC
NO-BAKE CHERRY CHEESECAKE PARFAITS | THE SWEET OCCASION
DARK CHOCOLATE CHERRY CHEESECAKE PARFAITS | TORI AVEY
CHERRIES AND YOGURT PARFAIT | DIETHOOD
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
What is a homemade cherry pie filling?As the name suggests, a homemade cherry pie filling is the secret to a great pie. But it’s so good, you can use it as a topping for smoothies, parfaits, and ice cream or your favorite breakfast foods off the griddle. You can also pair it with cheesecake or as a tart filling. There are endless possibilities!
What can I make with pre-pitted cherries?Pre-pitted fresh cherries are baked in a simple batter of milk, sugar, eggs, and flour. Finish it off with a dusting of powdered sugar and you have a mouth-watering dessert that’s ready to eat! A homemade cherry pie filling with fresh cherries, baked inside a flaky pie crust – it’s sweet, tart, and irresistibly delicious!
What to do with yogurt parfaits?It is a delicious and light way to add a little bit of fun to fruit and pretzels. Layering fruit, yogurt, and granola in a cute jar is an easy way to have breakfast on hand as you walk out the door. Try these Cherry Yogurt Parfaits when you need a quick breakfast on the go.
How do you make low carb Jello parfaits?These little Low Carb Cherry Jello Parfaits are easy to make and are low in calories. Perfect little snack to curb those sugar cravings and desires. Mix the Jello and the boiling water until dissolved. Pour the mixture into the blender and pour in the milk. Pulse for 1-2 minutes until frothy. Pour into 6 - 5 ounce cups.