CHINESE CHICKEN SOUP
This attractive simple soup begins with frozen stir-fry vegetables. Convenient refrigerated minced gingerroot adds to the Asian flavor.
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 6 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 6
- In a large saucepan, combine all ingredients. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 15 minutes or until heated through.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 149 calories, Fat 4g fat (1g saturated fat), Cholesterol 42mg cholesterol, Sodium 936mg sodium, Carbohydrate 11g carbohydrate (2g sugars, Fiber 3g fiber), Protein 17g protein.
CHINESE CHICKEN VEGETABLE SOUP
We had a Chinese restaurant that made two soups that I loved how they tasted. When they went out of business, we looked for someone else that made these two soups, without much luck. Knowing all the ingredients that were there, I went to work to make my own recipe for this very tasty soup. Plus I'm a big fan of 'make it tasty, fast and easy' which this is, when I run the veggies through my food processor. Also when I not feel well, this is one soup that has all what help me feel better. I also serve this with steamed rice as a side dish for those who want it as well.
Provided by rlt11_NMC
Number Of Ingredients 20
- Heat the vegetable oil in a large Dutch oven or soup pot over medium-high heat, and cook and stir the chicken thigh and breast meat until the chicken is no longer pink inside, about 3 minutes. When the chicken is cooked, stir in the water, chicken bouillon cube, garlic, ginger, soy sauce, and sesame oil. Bring the soup to a boil, and reduce heat to a simmer.
- Stir in the baby corn, water chestnuts, carrots, broccoli florets, napa cabbage, red bell pepper, green onions, celery, zucchini, and snow peas, and simmer until the carrots start to softened, and the broccoli and snow peas turn bright green, 1 to 2 minutes. Mix in the mushrooms, and simmer for 5 more minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 102.2 calories, Carbohydrate 8.1 g, Cholesterol 27.9 mg, Fat 3.5 g, Fiber 3.3 g, Protein 9.8 g, SaturatedFat 0.9 g, Sodium 206 mg, Sugar 3.4 g
ASIAN CHICKEN NOODLE SOUP
- Mix soy sauce, mirin, 1 teaspoon of the sesame oil, garlic, ginger, sugar, vinegar, and chile paste in a small bowl.
- Heat the broth in a medium saucepan. Add the soy sauce mixture, the chicken, and the vegetables and bring to a boil. Simmer for two minutes or until chicken is cooked through. Add the remaining 1 teaspoon sesame oil. Taste and adjust seasonings.
- Pour over prepared Chinese noodles. Garnish with cilantro and scallions.
PERFECT CHICKEN VEGETABLE SOUP
- Heat vegetable oil in a large pot over medium heat. Add chicken breasts, onion, and garlic; cook and stir until chicken is no longer pink in the center, about 5 minutes.
- Pour chicken broth into the pot; bring to a boil. Stir in potatoes, cabbage, and carrot. Simmer soup until potatoes are tender, 30 to 40 minutes.
- Bring soup back to a boil. Drizzle in eggs, stirring until cooked, about 1 minute. Season with salt and pepper.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 233 calories, Carbohydrate 22.9 g, Cholesterol 127.1 mg, Fat 7.8 g, Fiber 4.1 g, Protein 18.2 g, SaturatedFat 1.7 g, Sodium 1067.8 mg, Sugar 6 g
ASIAN CHICKEN AND VEGETABLE SOUP
- Place the broth in a large saucepan and bring to a boil. Reduce heat to a slow simmer. Add the chicken and poach until just cooked through, about 8 minutes. Remove the chicken and set aside.
- Whisk the black-bean sauce into the broth. Add the carrots, celery and shiitakes. Simmer until tender, about 12 minutes. Meanwhile, shred the chicken. Remove broth from heat and stir in the chicken, scallions and rice and let stand 5 minutes. Divide among 4 bowls and serve.
Nutrition Facts : @context http, Calories 314, UnsaturatedFat 4 grams, Carbohydrate 37 grams, Fat 6 grams, Fiber 3 grams, Protein 26 grams, SaturatedFat 2 grams, Sodium 585 milligrams, Sugar 8 grams, TransFat 0 grams
More about "chinese chicken vegetable soup recipes"
SUPER HEALTHY AND DELICIOUS, CHINESE CHICKEN …
Cuisine Asian, ChineseTotal Time 35 minsCategory Appetizer, Main Course, Side Dish, SoupCalories 178 per serving
CHINESE CHICKEN VEGETABLE SOUP RECIPE | SPARKRECIPES
Servings 10Calories 119 per serving
CHINESE CHICKEN SOUP RECIPE RECIPES ALL YOU NEED IS FOOD
CHICKEN AND ROOT VEGETABLES SIMMERED IN SWEET AND SPICY SAUCE
CHINESE VEGETABLE SOUP - ASIAN FOOD RECIPES AND TECHNIQUES
CHINESE VEGETABLE SOUP RECIPES - CREATE THE MOST AMAZING DISHES
CHICKEN VEGETABLE SOUP - THE SEASONED MOM
CHINESE NOODLE SOUP - RECIPETIN EATS
10 BEST CHICKEN WITH CHINESE VEGETABLES RECIPES | YUMMLY
EASY CHINESE VEGETABLE SOUP (FROM SCRATCH) - DIY CANDY
10 BEST CHINESE VEGETABLE SOUP RECIPES | YUMMLY
CHINESE CHICKEN VEGETABLE SOUP
ASIAN CHICKEN SOUP - THE DARING GOURMET
ASIAN CHICKEN VEGETABLE SOUP - LISA'S DINNERTIME DISH
THREE YELLOW CURRY CHICKEN RECIPE - SIMPLE CHINESE FOOD
WHOLE CHICKEN AND VEGETABLE SOUP | THE CHINESE SOUP LADY
CHINESE CHICKEN AND VEGETABLE SOUP - ALL INFORMATION ABOUT …
CHICKEN & BOK CHOY SOUP WITH GINGER & MUSHROOMS RECIPE
CHINESE CHICKEN AND VEGETABLE SOUP | OREGONIAN RECIPES
MOM'S CHINESE CHICKEN SOUP • STEAMY KITCHEN RECIPES GIVEAWAYS
CHINESE VEGETABLE SOUP WITH TOFU – TAKEOUT STYLE
CHINESE CHICKEN VEGETABLE SOUP - CHICKEN SOUP RECIPES
CHINESE CHICKEN VEGETABLE SOUP : OPTIMAL RESOLUTION LIST
18 AUTHENTIC CHINESE SOUP RECIPES – THE KITCHEN COMMUNITY
CHINESE VEGETABLE SOUP RECIPE
CHINESE CORN SOUP WITH CHICKEN | RECIPETIN EATS
CHINESE CHICKEN VEGETABLE SOUP | RECIPE CART
CHINESE CHICKEN VEGETABLE SOUP | RECIPESTY
CHICKEN AND CHINESE VEGETABLES RECIPE : OPTIMAL RESOLUTION LIST ...
CHINESE CHICKEN VEGETABLE SOUP RECIPE - FOOD NEWS
CHICKEN & VEGETABLE UDON SOUP | SIMPLY ASIA - MCCORMICK
CHINESE VEGETABLES SOUP RECIPE - THERESCIPES.INFO
CHINESE VEGETABLE SOUP RECIPE - CREATE THE MOST AMAZING DISHES
SOUPS & STOCKS: BROWSE ALL RECIPES | THE WOKS OF LIFE
HEALTHY CHINESE CHICKEN AND VEGETABLE SOUP RECIPE
OH-SO-GOOD CHICKEN VEGETABLE SOUP | A DAY IN THE KITCHEN
SIX CHINESE RESTAURANT-STYLE SOUP RECIPES - THE SPRUCE EATS
CHINESE CHICKEN NOODLE SOUP (QUICK AND EASY RECIPE) - RASA …
RECIPES ASIAN CHICKEN AND VEGETABLE SOUP | SOSCUISINE
ASIAN CHICKEN VEGETABLE SOUP RECIPES ALL YOU NEED IS FOOD
CHINESE CHICKEN VEGETABLE SOUP RECIPES
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How to cook Chinese vegetable soup recipe?Easy Chinese Vegetable Soup Recipe. Bring the broth to a boil in a pot. Lower the heat and add in the sliced carrots, sliced mushroom, ginger, garlic, cilantro and bok choy. Stir in the soy sauce. Season with salt and freshly cracked black pepper. Cook till the bok choy softens, about 5 – 7 minutes.
How to cook Chinese chicken soup with egg?Instructions Place broth, creamed corn, soy sauce, Chinese cooking wine, ginger, garlic and cornflour / water mixture in a saucepan over high heat. Bring to boil, then turn down the heat to medium and stir occasionally. Adjust seasoning with salt, turn off heat, and slowly whisk in the egg so it cooks in "ribbons" throughout the soup.
How do you cook chicken and vegetables in a wok?Heat oil in wok or large frying pan over medium-high to high heat. Add chicken and marinade to pan and cook thoroughly. Combine water, cornstarch, salt and pepper. Add to chicken. Bring to boil. Add vegetables. Heat through. Serve over rice.
What is Chinese chicken noodle soup?Chinese Chicken Noodle Soup - Easy and comforting noodle soup recipe with chicken broth, noodles and green leafy vegetables. Great hearty lunch. There are so many kinds of Chinese noodle soup but one of the most common ones is chicken noodle soup. It’s usually made with chicken broth (homemade or canned), chicken and vegetables.