CHOCOLATE MOCHA LIQUEUR CAKE II
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Generously grease a 10 inch Bundt pan. Place the ground nuts in pan and roll the pan around to coat the inside with nuts.
- In a large bowl, stir together cake mix and pudding mix. Make a well in the center and pour in eggs, oil, coffee liqueur and water. Beat on low speed until blended. Scrape bowl, and beat 4 minutes on medium speed. Pour batter into prepared pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 40 to 45 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center of the cake comes out clean. Pour sauce over the cake while still in the pan. Let stand 30 minutes before removing from pan.
- To make the sauce: In a saucepan, combine sugar, 1/4 cup water, 1/4 cup coffee liqueur and margarine. Bring to a boil, then continue to boil for 2 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 519 calories, Carbohydrate 66 g, Cholesterol 62 mg, Fat 23.4 g, Fiber 0.7 g, Protein 4.7 g, SaturatedFat 4.5 g, Sodium 559.4 mg, Sugar 49.9 g
BOOZY CHOCOLATE LIQUEUR CAKE (SO EASY)
- Using a hand or stand mixer, beat the eggs and sugar together until it's three times in volume.
- Next, sift the flour and cacao powder together. Using a spatula, fold in the flour mixture by thirds (be extra careful not to overmix).
- Place batter into 9-inch round pan. Bake at 350°F for 30 minute. To check the doneness, insert a toothpick into the center of the cake. If it comes out clean, it's ready.
- Allow the cake to completely cool and slice it into three or four evenly-sized layers.
- To make the soaking cream, whisk the heavy whipping cream and liqueur together. Use a spoon or squirt bottle to saturate each layer with the soaking cream.
- Melt the semi-sweet chocolate chips in the microwave, stirring them every 10-15 seconds until silky smooth. Using a stand or hand mixer, whip the melted chocolate, softened butter, and condensed milk together until well-combined.
- In a separate bowl, beat the very cold heavy whipping cream until it reaches soft peaks. Fold in the chocolatey butter mixture.
- To assemble the cake, place a cake layer on a plate. Spread on a layer of cake cream. Repeat until your run out of cake layers.
- Using the remaining cream, decorate the outside of the cake.
- Dust sides of the cake with the cacao powder and shaved chocolate. Enjoy!
Nutrition Facts : Calories 609 kcal, Carbohydrate 56 g, Protein 8 g, Fat 39 g, SaturatedFat 23 g, Cholesterol 153 mg, Sodium 71 mg, Fiber 3 g, Sugar 44 g, ServingSize 1 serving
TERRIFIC CHOCOLATE LIQUEUR CAKE
- Gather the ingredients.
- Preheat the oven to 350 F. Lightly grease a 9x13 pan.
- In a large bowl, combine the flour and sugar with wire whisk.
- In a medium saucepan, slowly heat the butter, oil, cocoa, and water or milk.
- Once ingredients are combined bring them to a boil. Pour the hot mixture into flour mixture. Mix all of the ingredients together. Add the rest of ingredients and combine them completely.
- Pour into a prepared pan. Bake cake for 28 to 30 minutes.
- Ten minutes before the cake is done, make the frosting. Combine the butter, cocoa, and milk in the same medium saucepan.
- Heat the mixture slowly until combined. Once combined bring the mixture to a boil. Next, add the remaining ingredients.
- Carefully spread the hot icing over the hot cake. Allow the frosted Chocolate Liqueur Cake to cool before serving.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 380 kcal, Carbohydrate 48 g, Cholesterol 42 mg, Fiber 2 g, Protein 3 g, SaturatedFat 8 g, Sodium 161 mg, Fat 19 g, ServingSize 24 servings, UnsaturatedFat 11 g
CHOCOLATE KAHLUA® CAKE
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a fluted tube pan (such as Bundt®) with cooking spray; dust with flour.
- Combine cake mix, sour cream, eggs, coffee-flavored liqueur, oil, pudding mix, orange zest, and cinnamon in a large bowl; beat with an electric mixer on medium speed until very smooth, about 4 minutes. Fold in chocolate chips. Pour batter into the prepared tube pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, 50 to 60 minutes. Cool in the pan for 10 minutes. Invert onto a plate; let cool completely, about 30 minutes. Dust with confectioners' sugar.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 528.3 calories, Carbohydrate 59.5 g, Cholesterol 78.1 mg, Fat 28.9 g, Fiber 2.4 g, Protein 7.2 g, SaturatedFat 11.7 g, Sodium 457.7 mg, Sugar 43.5 g
FLOURLESS CHOCOLATE CAKE WITH COFFEE LIQUEUR
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Butter 9-inch-diameter springform pan with 2 3/4-inch-high sides. Line bottom of pan with parchment paper. Stir chocolate, butter, coffee liqueur, and vanilla in heavy large saucepan over low heat until melted and smooth. Cool to lukewarm. Using electric mixer, beat eggs and 1 cup sugar in large bowl until thick and pale, and slowly dissolving ribbon forms when beaters are lifted, about 6 minutes. Fold 1/3 of egg mixture into lukewarm chocolate mixture. Fold remaining egg mixture into chocolate mixture.
- Place prepared pan on baking sheet. Transfer batter to prepared pan. Bake until tester inserted into center comes out with moist crumbs attached, about 55 minutes. Cool 5 minutes. Gently press down edges of cake. Cool completely in pan. (Cake can be prepared up to 1 day ahead. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate. Let stand at room temperature 1 hour before continuing.)
- Run knife around pan sides to loosen cake. Remove sides of pan; transfer cake to platter. Remove parchment paper. Sprinkle cake with powdered sugar and serve.
GODIVA CHOCOLATE LAYER CAKE
- For the buttercream: cream butter until smooth.
- Sift the sugar and cocoa powder over the butter, add 1/3 cup of Godiva liqueur and slowly mix until smooth.
- For the cake: sift together the flour, baking soda and salt; set aside.
- Cream the butter and sugar and add the eggs one at a time beating after each addition.
- On low speed, stir in the chocolate and gradually add the reserved sifted ingredients in three additions, alternating with the buttermilk and 1/2 of the liqueur, beat until smooth.
- Divide the batter among 3 greased and floured 9" cake pans.
- Bake in a preheated oven 375: for 25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Remove from oven and cool in pans for 10 minutes, then invert onto rack to cool completely.
- Chill the layers in the freezer for about 30 minutes until firm.
- To assemble the cake: remove the cake layers from the freezer and brush with the remaining liqueur before spreading 3/4 cup of the buttercream between each layer.
- Spread the remaining buttercream over the top and sides of the cake which has been placed on a serving plate.
- Serve immediately or refrigerate. If not serving immediately and have it stored in the refrigerator, remove the cake 1 hour prior to serving.
- Garnish with chocolate curls if using.
ONE STEP CHOCOLATE COFFEE LIQUEUR CAKE
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Oil a 12 cup bundt pan.
- Using electric mixer, blend all ingredients except powdered sugar until smooth about 3 minutes.
- Pour into prepared pan.
- Bake until tester inserted near center comes out clean, about 45 minutes.
- Invert onto serving platter.
- Dust with powdered sugar.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 665.5, Fat 40.4, SaturatedFat 10.2, Cholesterol 68.9, Sodium 783.1, Carbohydrate 68.6, Fiber 2, Sugar 43.7, Protein 6.6
CHOCOLATE GRAND MARNIER CAKE
- For cake:
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Butter 10-inch-diameter springform pan; line bottom with parchment paper round. Stir chocolate in metal bowl set over saucepan of simmering water until melted and smooth. Cool slightly. Using electric mixer, beat sugar and butter in large bowl 2 minutes. Beat in egg yolks, Grand Marnier, orange peel, and vanilla. Stir in lukewarm chocolate. Add flour and salt; stir to blend. Using clean dry beaters, beat egg whites in another large bowl until peaks form. Fold whites into chocolate mixture in 3 additions. Transfer batter to prepared springform pan.
- Bake cake until top is dry and cracked and tester inserted into center comes out with a few moist crumbs attached, about 45 minutes. Cool cake in pan on rack (top will fall slightly). DO AHEAD: Can be made 1 day ahead. Cool completely; cover and let stand at room temperature.
- For icing:
- Place chocolate and butter in medium metal bowl. Bring cream to boil in small saucepan. Pour hot cream over chocolate mixture; stir until mixture is melted and smooth.
- Run thin knife around inside of cake pan; remove pan sides. Invert cake onto 10-inch removable tart pan bottom or cardboard round. Place on rack set in rimmed baking sheet. Remove cake pan bottom and parchment. Pour icing over cake and spread to cover top and sides (any icing that drips onto baking sheet can be reused). Chill until glaze sets, about 30 minutes. DO AHEAD: Can be made 1 day ahead. Cover with cake dome and chill. Let stand at room temperature 1 hour before serving.
- Cut into wedges and serve.
More about "chocolate liquor cake recipes"
CHOCO LIQUOR CAKES BY MARICAR REYES-POON - THE FOOD …
FLOURLESS CHOCOLATE CAKE WITH CHOCOLATE LIQUOR GANACHE
RASPBERRY LIQUEUR CHOCOLATE RASPBERRY CAKE
50 LIQUOR INFUSED CUPCAKES THAT WILL TAKE MAKE FRIDAY …
DENSE CHOCOLATE CAKE WITH GANACHE AND LIQUEUR …
20+ TASTY ALCOHOLIC CAKE AND DESSERT RECIPES
ULTIMATE MOIST CHOCOLATE KAHLUA CRACK CAKE - THE …
CHOCOLATE LIQUOR CAKE RECIPES ALL YOU NEED IS FOOD
CHOCOLATE COFFEE LIQUEUR CAKE | RECIPE GOLDMINE RECIPES
CHOCOLATE LIQUEUR CAKE - RECIPES - PAGE 3 | COOKS.COM
CHOCOLATE CAKE SHOT (2 INGREDIENTS - SNAPPY GOURMET
GODIVA CHOCOLATE LIQUOR CAKE - COOKEATSHARE
MOLTEN CHOCOLATE LIQUOR CAKE - SOUTHERN RECIPES
CHOCOLATE CHERRY CAKE (DRUNKEN CHERRY CAKE ... - LET THE BAKING …
GODIVA CHOCOLATE LIQUEUR (COFFEE COCKTAIL) CAKE
10 BEST CHOCOLATE LIQUEUR CHEESECAKE RECIPES | YUMMLY
17 BEST ALCOHOL CAKE RECIPES - IZZYCOOKING
EASY BOOZY CAKES AND BAKES | OLIVEMAGAZINE
CHOCOLATE LIQUOR CAKE - DOOR COUNTY COFFEE & TEA CO.
CHOCOLATE LIQUEUR DESSERT RECIPES | ALLRECIPES
CHOCOLATE MOUSSE CAKE WITH LIQUEUR RECIPE
CHOCOLATE KAHLUA CAKE: A BOOZY BUNDT CAKE RECIPE
RECIPE FOR CHOCOLATE COFFEE LIQUEUR CAKE - ONLINE RECIPES FROM …
DRUNKEN CHOCOLATE TRUFFLE CAKE RECIPE - LIFE LOVE AND SUGAR
CHOCOLATE CAKE WITH LIQUEUR - RECIPE | TASTYCRAZE.COM
CHOCOLATE, COFFEE LIQUEUR LAYER CAKE WITH CHOCOLATE BUTTERCREAM ...
CHOCOLATE LIQUEUR CUPCAKES | WITH A BLAST
CAKE RECIPES WITH LIQUOR : OPTIMAL RESOLUTION LIST - BESTDOGWIKI
CHOCOLATE LIQUOR CAKE | RECIPE | LIQUOR CAKE, CHOCOLATE …
MOLTEN CHOCOLATE LAVA CAKE RECIPE - INDIAN SIMMER
CHOCOLATE CAKE WITH LIQUEUR RECIPE - RECIPES.NET
FLOURLESS CHOCOLATE CAKE WITH COFFEE LIQUEUR RECIPE | BON APPéTIT
CHOCOLATE MUDSLIDE CAKE RECIPE | CHOCOLATE CAKE WITH GANACHE
CHOCOLATE LIQUEUR CAKE - RECIPES - PAGE 6 | COOKS.COM
BEST CHOCOLATE LIQUOR CAKE RECIPE: OPTIMAL RESOLUTION LIST
LIQUEUR CAKE RECIPES ALL YOU NEED IS FOOD
10 BEST CHOCOLATE LIQUEUR CAKE RECIPES | YUMMLY
You'll also love