CINNAMON-SWIRL COFFEE RING
I first sampled this coffee cake at an inn that serves a marvelous breakfast for its guests. It has a pretty cinnamon swirl and a hint of cardamom flavor. I like to make it for my Thursday morning quilt group. -Stell Pierce, Franklin, Virginia
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 12-14 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 16
- In a large bowl, combine the first six ingredients. In another bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth. Beat in the eggs, milk, butter and vanilla; gradually add to dry ingredients, beating until combined. , For filling, combine cottage cheese, sugar and cinnamon in a small bowl. Beat on medium speed for 2 minutes. , Spoon half of the batter into a greased 10-in. fluted tube pan; top with filling and remaining batter. Bake at 350° for 55-65 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Cool for 10 minutes before removing from pan to a wire rack. Dust with confectioners' sugar if desired.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 396 calories, Fat 14g fat (9g saturated fat), Cholesterol 85mg cholesterol, Sodium 368mg sodium, Carbohydrate 61g carbohydrate (39g sugars, Fiber 1g fiber), Protein 7g protein.
CINNAMON COFFEE RING
Crunchy walnuts and yummy cinnamon lend old-fashioned flavor to this comforting coffee cake. Serve a generous slice with coffee for breakfast or with a glass of iced tea for dessert. -Merrill Powers, Spearville, Kansas
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 10-12 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 11
- In a large bowl, cream butter and 2 cups sugar until light and fluffy. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Beat in vanilla. Combine the flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt; add to creamed mixture alternately with sour cream., Spoon a third of the batter into a greased and floured 10-in. tube pan. Combine the cinnamon, nuts and remaining sugar; sprinkle a third over batter. Repeat layers twice., Bake at 350° for 65-70 minutes or until toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Cool for 10 minutes before removing from pan to a wire rack.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 566 calories, Fat 27g fat (15g saturated fat), Cholesterol 138mg cholesterol, Sodium 565mg sodium, Carbohydrate 73g carbohydrate (46g sugars, Fiber 2g fiber), Protein 8g protein.
CINNAMON SWIRL COFFEE RING
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the first six ingredients.
- In another mixing bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth. Beat in the eggs, milk, butter and vanilla.gradually add to dry ingredients, beating until combined.
- For filling, combine cottage cheese, sugar and cinnamon in a small mixing bowl. Beat on medium speed for 2 minutes.
- Spoon half of the batter into a greased 10-in. fluted tube pan; top with filling and remaining batter.
- Bake at 350° for 55-65 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean.
- Cool for 10 minutes before removing from pan to a wire rack.
- Dust with confectioners' sugar if desired.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 463.1, Fat 17, SaturatedFat 10.2, Cholesterol 98.2, Sodium 408.7, Carbohydrate 70.6, Fiber 1.1, Sugar 44.7, Protein 8.2
CINNAMON LEAF RING COFFEE CAKE
This is a delicious, moist coffee cake. My mom always served it fresh out of the oven on Christmas morning, but it is good any time of the year!
Provided by Amanda G.
Yield 2 cakes
Number Of Ingredients 11
- Cool milk to warm (110 degrees).
- Sprinkle yeast on top of milk and let stand to soften.
- Cream shortening and margarine.
- Add sugar and salt and cream until light and fluffy.
- Add eggs, yeast milk and enough flour to make a soft dough.
- Knead until smooth and elastic on lightly floured board.
- Place in a greased bowl, cover and let rise until doubled (about 1 hour).
- Roll dough thin (1/4 inch) and cut into rounds with a 2 inch round cutter Dip each round into melted margarine, then into cinnamon sugar mixture.
- Stand rounds up in 2 well buttered ring molds 8 1/2"X 2 1/4".
- Let rise until light (about 1/2 hour).
- Bake at 350 degrees for 25 minutes.
- Cool slightly before turning out.
CINNAMON COFFEE FROSTING
My Mom has made this cake frosting for as long as I can remember; she has no idea where she got it but it is very unique and absolutely delicious on a chocolate cake. I now make it for my family and they love it, too.
Provided by Caffeinated2733
Number Of Ingredients 7
- In a small bowl, mash instant coffee with the back of a spoon until powdery. Stir in cinnamon and salt. In a large bowl, beat the butter until smooth, then stir in spice mixture and vanilla. Alternately beat in confectioners' sugar and milk until desired consistency is achieved.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 145.9 calories, Carbohydrate 23.8 g, Cholesterol 15.7 mg, Fat 5.9 g, Protein 0.2 g, SaturatedFat 3.7 g, Sodium 43.2 mg, Sugar 23.3 g
HOMEMADE CINNAMON COFFEE CREAMER
- Mix condensed milk, almond milk, cinnamon, vanilla extract, and almond extract together until well blended.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 51.6 calories, Carbohydrate 10.8 g, Cholesterol 2.1 mg, Fat 0.2 g, Fiber 0.2 g, Protein 1.3 g, Sodium 26.8 mg, Sugar 10.5 g
CINNAMON CROISSANT COFFEE CAKE (PRINCESS RING)
- Prepare ring:
- Butter a 24-centimeter (about 9-inch) springform pan and line with a round of parchment paper. Butter paper and remove side of pan.
- Stir together sugars and cinnamon.
- Roll out dough on a lightly floured surface, dusting with flour as necessary, into a 24- by 9-inch rectangle. Brush off excess flour with pastry brush and trim edges with a pizza wheel or sharp knife.
- Arrange dough so that a long side is nearest you and sprinkle cinnamon sugar over dough, leaving a 1-inch border along bottom edge. Brush border with some beaten egg and chill remaining egg. Fold top edge of dough over about 1 inch. Using both hands, roll dough toward you: Use your thumbs to tuck dough under and tighten as you go, working your way down entire length of log (as when rolling up a poster), and gently rock dough back and forth to keep it taut and even. When finished, roll log back and forth over seam to seal.
- Transfer log, seam side down, to bottom of springform pan, bringing both ends of log together to make a ring. Beginning 2 inches from where ends meet, make vertical cuts from outside of ring toward center at 2-inch intervals, cutting halfway through ring.
- Let ring rise:
- Attach side of pan and slide pan into garbage bag, propping up top of bag with inverted glasses to keep it from touching dough, then tuck open end under pan. Let ring rise until slightly puffy and spongy to the touch, about 2 1/2 hours.
- Make streusel while ring is rising:
- Blend flour and sugar in a food processor. Add frozen butter and pulse until very finely chopped. Chill streusel until ready to use.
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Gently brush top and center of ring with some of remaining beaten egg, then sprinkle with streusel. Bake in middle of oven until top is browned and streusel is crisp, about 45 minutes.
- Cool in pan on a rack 10 minutes, then run a thin knife around edge to loosen and remove side of pan.
More about "cinnamon coffee ring recipes"
CINNAMON COFFEE RINGS ARE SWEET AND COMFORTING …
4/5 (1)Category BreakfastCuisine American, EuropeanEstimated Reading Time 5 mins
- In a large bowl (or a bowl of a standing mixer) mix the dry yeast, 1 TBS sugar, and water. Gently stir with a fork and set aside until the mix starts to bubble. About 10-15 minutes.
- While the pastries are resting for the second time, make the simple syrup simply by mixing the sugar with the water and cooking for about 5 minutes (once boiling reduce to simmer)
CINNAMON SWIRL COFFEE RING | CANADIAN GOODNESS
CINNAMON SWIRL COFFEE CAKE | CANADIAN LIVING
CINNAMON SWIRL COFFEE RING RECIPE - WEBETUTORIAL
CINNAMON COFFEE RING RECIPE -CRUNCHY WALNUTS AND YUMMY …
CINNAMON ROLL CRESCENT RING - BEAT BAKE EAT
CHOCOLATE CHIP-CINNAMON BREAKFAST RING RECIPE - PILLSBURY.COM
RECIPE: APPLE CINNAMON COFFEE RING - RECIPELINK.COM
CINNAMON NUT COFFEE CAKE RING MAKE AHEAD BREAKFAST
CINNAMON COFFEE RING RECIPE: HOW TO MAKE IT
CINNAMON COFFEE RING - CWDHS FOOD SCHOOL HOSPITALITY WITH …
10 BEST CINNAMON COFFEE DRINK RECIPES | YUMMLY
CINNAMON NUT COFFEE RING | RECIPE | BUTTERMILK CAKE RECIPE, …
EASY CINNAMON COFFEE CAKE WITH CAKE MIX - THE SEASONED MOM
CINNAMON COFFEE RING - RECIPE | COOKS.COM
HOMEMADE CINNAMON ROLL COFFEE CREAMER RECIPE - SOUTHERN …
CINNAMON NUT COFFEE RING • FAMILY AROUND THE TABLE
CINNAMON COFFEE CREAMER RECIPE (A SPICED TREAT!)
ONE PERFECT BITE: CINNAMON MERINGUE COFFEE RING
CINNAMON COFFEE RING - RECIPE | COOKS.COM
5-MINUTE HOMEMADE CINNAMON COFFEE CREAMER: AN EASY RECIPE
SUPER-COLOSSAL CINNAMON-PECAN RING | BETTER HOMES & GARDENS
CINNAMON NUT COFFEE RING | RECIPE | BREAKFAST RECIPES SWEET, …
CINNAMON COFFEE RINGS ARE SWEET AND COMFORTING PASTRIES. | RECIPE ...
CINNAMON-SWIRL COFFEE RING RECIPE: HOW TO MAKE IT | TASTE OF HOME
CHOCOLATE CHIP-CINNAMON BREAKFAST RING RECIPE
STICKY CINNAMON RING - THE COOKIN CHICKS
MASHED IDAHOAN® POTATO COFFEE RING WITH CINNAMON DRIZZLE
STICKY CINNAMON BROWN SUGAR BREAKFAST RING - SIMPLY DELICIOUS
CINNAMON-WALNUT FILLED TEA RING - KING ARTHUR BAKING
OLD FASHIONED PECAN COFFEE RING RECIPE - MASHED.COM
CINNAMON COFFEE CAKE WITH PECANS AND RAISINS! YUM
CINNAMON KNOTS WITH COFFEE ICING. - HALF BAKED HARVEST
STICKY BUN COFFEE RING RECIPE - RECIPETIPS.COM
HOW TO MAKE CINNAMON COFFEE AT HOME - PERFECT BREW
APPLE CINNAMON COFFEE RING RECIPE - COOKEATSHARE
CINNAMON AND CARDAMOM COFFEE CAKE RINGS
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How do you brew coffee with cinnamon sticks?Add coffee grounds and broken cinnamon sticks to the coffee press. Pour in the hot water, saturating the coffee and cinnamon. Place the plunger on top of the press, but don’t push down. Let brew for 4 minutes, then push the plunger all the way down. Sip. Enjoy.
How do you make a cinnamon cake?Preheat the oven to 350°F. Lightly grease a 9" x 13" pan, or two 9" round cake pans. Make the topping by whisking together the sugar, salt, flour, and cinnamon. Add the melted butter, stirring until well combined. Set the topping aside. Make the filling by mixing together the brown sugar, cinnamon, and cocoa powder.
How do you make a cookie ring?Line a baking sheet with foil; coat well with cooking spray. Place dough seam side down on prepared pan; pinch ends together to form a ring. With scissors, cut from the outside edge two-thirds of the way toward center of ring at 1-in. intervals.
How do you make cookie dough with cinnamon?Mix together the brown and white sugar and the cinnamon and sprinkle the dough with half of the mixture (saving the other half for the second batch of dough). Sprinkle on more fillings, as you like, such as raisins, slivered almonds, or almond paste. You could even sprinkle on some cream cheese for a creamier filling.