COFFEE BARBECUE SAUCE
Brewed coffee and instant coffee granules add rich color and depth to this sweet-and-sour sauce. It's wonderful spooned over grilled chicken or pork chops. -Julia Bushree, Georgetown, Texas
Recipe From tasteofhome.com
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 4-1/2 cups.
Number Of Ingredients 11
- In a large saucepan, saute onion in oil until tender. Add garlic; cook 2 minutes longer. Stir in the remaining ingredients and bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 35-45 minutes or until desired consistency, stirring occasionally.
DAD'S SPAGHETTI SAUCE WITH COFFEE
Savory sauce with coffee. He would often smoke Italian sausage, and put it in in the last hour. Make plenty ahead of time, gets richer after a day or two.
Recipe From allrecipes.com
Provided by Busitj
Number Of Ingredients 12
- Place 3 tablespoons of olive oil into a saucepan over medium heat, and cook the garlic in the oil for 1 minute. Stir in the onions, and cook until translucent, about 5 more minutes. Stir in the green bell pepper, and cook until the pepper begins to become tender, about 5 more minutes. Set the vegetables aside.
- Place 2 tablespoons of olive oil into a large saucepan over medium heat, and cook and stir the ground beef until the meat is no longer pink, about 10 minutes. Break the meat up into crumbles as it cooks. Mix in the mushrooms, spaghetti sauce, tomato sauce, tomato paste (if you prefer a thicker sauce), and vegetables. Bring the sauce to a boil, and reduce heat to a simmer. Cook, stirring occasionally, until the flavors have blended, about 30 minutes.
- Mix the coffee granules into the hot water, and pour into the sauce; simmer for 30 more minutes.
COFFEE BARBECUE SAUCE
This keeps well in the refrigerator (up to 3 months) so you always have some red sauce to put on grilled chicken, beef, or pork for easy weeknight dinners.
Recipe From allrecipes.com
Provided by xvc
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Combine ketchup, coffee, brown sugar, vinegar, Worcestershire sauce, oil, and cayenne in a medium nonreactive saucepan over medium heat. Bring to a boil, stirring to dissolve sugar. Reduce heat and simmer, stirring occasionally, until slightly thickened, about 5 minutes.
- Remove from the heat and cool. Transfer to a tightly covered container and store in the refrigerator.
COFFEE BOURBON BARBECUE SAUCE
- Simmer all ingredients in a 2 1/2- to 3-quart heavy saucepan, uncovered, stirring occasionally, until reduced to about 1 cup, 15 to 20 minutes (sauce will be thin). Cool to room temperature. Serve with steak or chicken.
Recipe From epicurious.com
Yield Makes about 1 3/4 cups (enough for two 8-ounce jars)
Number Of Ingredients 6
- Stir 2 tablespoons water and 4 teaspoons coffee powder in small bowl until coffee powder dissolves. Stir remaining 6 tablespoons water and 1 1/3 cups sugar in heavy medium saucepan over low heat until sugar dissolves. Increase heat and boil without stirring until syrup turns deep amber, occasionally brushing down sides of pan with pastry brush dipped into water and swirling pan, about 8 minutes. Remove saucepan from heat. Add whipping cream, butter and coffee mixture (mixture will bubble vigorously). Return to heat and bring to boil, whisking constantly until smooth. Whisk in salt. Divide sauce between two 8-ounce canning jars; seal jars tightly with lids. (Sauce can be prepared 2 weeks ahead; refrigerate. Rewarm over medium-low heat, stirring constantly.)
People also searched
More recipes about "coffee sauce recipes"
COFFEE SAUCE RECIPE | PLATE TO PALATE CONDIMENTS
2020-06-29 · Boil 1 cup water with sugar,coffee powder (granule) and butter together for 2 to 3 minutes. Now add cornflour mixture (cornflour powder mixed with 1 cup water) to the boiling coffee syrup and stir well. When Coffee mixture …
- Now add cornflour mixture( cornflour powder mixed with 1 cup water) to the boiling coffee syrup and stir well.
- When Coffee mixture starts to thicken and coats the back of ladle switch off the flame and remove from gas top and let it cool completely
- Top delicious coffee sauce on any cake and garnish as you wish. A delicious scrumptious coffee flavoured cake ,topped with simple coffee sauce is ready to devour. Coffee sauce goes well on cake, ice creams, puddings ,panna cotta etc.
BLACK COFFEE BARBECUE SAUCE RECIPE - FOOD.COM
1999-09-10 · It's great to know folks like this sauce so much! I wish I could take credit for it but it was adopted after the original member left. Thank you, all, just the same. I have made the recipe with regular brewed coffee but highly recommend the espresso. In a pinch use strong instant if you have nothing else. The acid of the coffee …
COFFEE SAUCE RECIPE - FOOD.COM
2004-09-07 · Put coffee in a pan with 4 Tbsp of the granulated sugar and the lemon juice and bring to a boil. Simmer very briskly until reduced by half. Chill. Mix arrowroot with 3 Tbsp of the cold coffee mixture. When quite smooth, stir in the rest of the coffee …
STEAK IN CHOCOLATE AND COFFEE SAUCE RECIPE - GREAT BRITISH ...
2014-10-13 · Usually associated with desserts and sweets treats, this recipe by Rosana McPhee shows how Belgian chocolate can also compliment a savoury steak dish. The …
SIMPLE AT-HOME COFFEE SYRUP RECIPE
In a medium saucepan, combine the sugar and extra-strength coffee. Bring to a boil, stirring constantly to dissolve the sugar. Lower the heat and simmer for 3 minutes, stirring often. Transfer the coffee syrup …
ROASTED LAMB IN COFFEE SAUCE - CLOSET COOKING
2009-01-16 · The lamb was perfectly cooked with a golden crust and it was a nice medium rare in the middle. The coffee sauce went really well with the lamb and the mustardy crust on the lamb was nice and tasty. I served the roasted lamb in coffee sauce …
QUICK COFFEE TOFFEE SAUCE | CROSBY'S MOLASSES
2012-11-16 · In a saucepan over medium heat, whisk together water and cornstarch. Stir in molasses, brown sugar and butter. Bring to a gentle simmer and stir until butter melts, sugar dissolves and sauce is smooth and begins to thicken (less than 5 minutes). Remove from heat and stir in vanilla and coffee.
10 BEST COFFEE CHOCOLATE SAUCE RECIPES | YUMMLY
sugar, brown sugar, salt, cold coffee, morsels, cocoa powder and 1 more Espresso Chocolate Sauce Cooking On The Weekends pure vanilla, salted butter, instant espresso, semisweet chocolate and 1 more Dark Chocolate Sauce Eating Well
See details ››
HOW TO MAKE COFFEE SAUCE, RECIPE BY MASTERCHEF SANJEEV KAPOOR
Put coffee powder in a microwave safe bowl and add 1 tablespoon water to it. Place in the microwave for 1 minute to make a decoction. Remove from heat and set aside. Step 2
- Put coffee powder in a microwave safe bowl and add 1 tablespoon water to it. Place in the microwave for 1 minute to make a decoction. Remove from heat and set aside.
COFFEE SAUCE RECIPE - CHOWHOUND
2008-01-02 · Instructions 1 Combine cream and espresso powder in a medium bowl and whisk until powder is dissolved; set aside. 2 Combine sugar and water in a small saucepan and stir to combine. …
- Combine cream and espresso powder in a medium bowl and whisk until powder is dissolved; set aside.
- Place over medium-high heat, bring to a boil, and let cook undisturbed until amber in color, about 5 minutes.
COFFEE-BOURBON BBQ SAUCE - BURRATA AND BUBBLES
2020-07-13 · Instructions In a medium saucepan, stir together the tomato sauce and paste until it become one cohesive mixture. Stir in the garlic, coffee, apple cider vinegar, molasses, maple syrup, dark …
- In a medium saucepan, stir together the tomato sauce and paste until it become one cohesive mixture.
- Stir in the garlic, coffee, apple cider vinegar, molasses, maple syrup, dark brown sugar, chipotle chili powder, espresso powder, Worcestershire sauce, mustard powder, smoked paprika, cumin, onion powder and salt. Bring to a simmer over medium heat. Continue to simmer until the mixture slightly thickens, stirring often to prevent burning. If necessary, you can turn down the heat but maintain a simmer. Cooking time generally takes about 15-20 minutes.
ESPRESSO CHOCOLATE SAUCE RECIPE | COOKING ON THE WEEKENDS
2015-05-20 · Add all of the ingredients except the cream, to a small saucepan. Place the saucepan over low heat and let the chocolate and butter melt. (You can do this without a double boiler because of the …
- Place the saucepan over low heat and let the chocolate and butter melt. (You can do this without a double boiler because of the butter -- chocolate alone shouldn't be melted this way.)
23 BEST COFFEE RECIPES - THE SPRUCE EATS
- French Cafe au Lait. A bistro-style cafe au lait is oh-so-French and a fantastic way to greet a chilly morning. Make it with equal parts steamed milk and strong hot coffee, for an easy, elegant breakfast with flaky croissants.
- Pour-Over Coffee. Pour-over coffee is a nostalgic brewing method that produces produces a rich, flavorful cup of coffee. While it does require precision of measurements and brewing times, you need nothing but regular coffee grinds and water to achieve the ideal cup.
- Cuban Coffee (Cafecito) Cuban coffee is a sweet, rich, delicious hot beverage. Traditionally served after-dinner, it makes a great, dairy-free alternative to ice cream after a meal.
- The Perfect Cappuccino. A light, foamy cappuccino just like they drink in Italy is at your fingertips with this traditional recipe. Make it with home-brewed espresso and steamed milk for a delicious morning pick-you-up.
- New Orleans Coffee (Cafe Noir) New Orleans is known for plenty of unique and delicious foods, including its famous hot coffee. You make it with basic drip-ground coffee, plus chicory, a dried herb that gives this brew its signature chocolate-caramel flavor, intensely dark color, and thick consistency.
- Cold Brew Coffee. You need no special equipment to make delicious cold brew coffee. The simple method of steeping ground coffee beans in cold water yields a rich-tasting brew, without any bitter flavor.
- Affogato. Fresh-brewed espresso and vanilla ice cream make a fabulous after-dinner coffee dessert. The Italian affogato is an easy recipe that can be made with a stovetop espresso maker or any strong coffee if you don't have a separate machine.
- Maple Pecan Latte. A coffee shop favorite during fall and winter, it's easy to make a maple pecan latte at home. You'll start by making the sweetener, and the maple pecan syrup is enough for many lattes.
- White Chocolate Mocha. Does the thought of a sweet, creamy white chocolate latte make you weak in the knees? We can't make the cravings stop—but we can share this dreamy recipe, so you can skip the drive to the coffee shop this winter.
- Homemade Frappuccino. Save money at the coffee shop with this foolproof recipe that makes enough creamy, chilled frappuccinos to serve a houseful of holiday guests.
STEAK WITH COFFEE SAUCE | FOOD FROM PORTUGAL
2013-04-01 · When the steaks are fried remove them to a plate. Add to the sauce the red wine, the coffee, and the corn starch dissolved in the milk. Stir once in a while until the sauce thickens slightly. Place the steaks again in the skillet, mix in the sauce and turn off the heat.
CHICKEN STEAKS WITH COFFEE SAUCE | FOOD FROM PORTUGAL
2014-09-17 · MAIN INGREDIENTS OF THIS RECIPE: - Chicken steaks, coffee, red wine, milk, corn starch. HOW TO PREPARE CHICKEN STEAKS WITH COFFEE SAUCE: Season the steaks with salt, pepper and nutmeg. In a bowl, dissolve with a spoon the corn starch in the milk; set aside. Heat the margarine in a frying pan. Add the steaks and fry them on both sides over ...
COFFEE BARBECUE SAUCE RECIPE - MICHAEL LOMONACO | FOOD & WINE
2013-12-07 · Directions. Instructions Checklist. Step 1. Combine all of the ingredients in a medium saucepan and bring to a boil. Simmer over low heat for 20 minutes; let cool. Transfer the sauce …
TANGY COFFEE BARBECUE SAUCE RECIPE | MYRECIPES
2011-06-08 · Instructions Checklist Step 1 Combine ketchup, coffee, brown sugar, onion powder, garlic powder, and chili powder in a small saucepan; bring to a boil. Reduce heat, and simmer 10 minutes or until slightly thickened, stirring occasionally.
BAKED BEIGNETS WITH CHICORY COFFEE SAUCE RECIPE
2020-05-07 · Make beignets: In a small saucepan, heat milk over medium low heat until warm to the touch, then take off heat. Whisk in buttermilk, 1 teaspoon sugar, and yeast and let stand 5 minutes.
See details ››
FAMILY FOODS - RECIPE: STEAK WITH COFFEE BBQ SAUCE
Place beefsteak and 1/2 cup sauce in shallow dish; turn to coat. Cover; refrigerate 6 to 8 hours (or overnight, if desired). Cover; refrigerate remaining sauce. Remove steak from marinade; discard marinade. Place steak on rack in broiler pan so surface of beef is 3-inches from heat, broil 12 to 13 minutes for medium rare doneness, turning once.
See details ››
WHISKEY COFFEE BARBECUE SAUCE RECIPE
2021-07-28 · Heat a medium saucepan over medium heat and add the avocado oil. When the oil is hot, add the onion and saute it for about 3 minutes. Add the minced garlic and saute one more minute. Add the whiskey and saute, stirring occasionally, for about 3 minutes.
See details ››
COFFEE SAUCE RECIPES? : COOKING
Coffee sauce recipes? I'm making a panna cotta and would like to have some coffee sauce with it, anyone got any good recipes? (Bonus points if I can add leftover sauce to milk and slurp as a dessert-ish drink :P) 4 comments. share. save. hide. report. 100% Upvoted. Log in or sign up to leave a comment Log In Sign Up. Sort by. best ...
See details ››
RHUBARB RASPBERRY SAUCE - SNOWFLAKES & COFFEECAKES COOKING ...
2021-07-24 · Wash the rhubarb in cold water, trim the ends, and cut into 1/3-inch pieces. Rinse raspberries in cold water and drain well. Combine all of the ingredients in a large heavy non-reactive saucepan and stir. Place over medium-high heat and bring …
See details ››
10 BEST COFFEE STEAK SAUCE RECIPES | YUMMLY
COFFEE BBQ SAUCE Balanced Bites water, molasses, ketchup, coffee, coconut aminos, maple syrup and 1 more Coffee-Bourbon BBQ Sauce Burrata and Bubbles smoked paprika, garlic cloves, coffee, ground cumin, bourbon and 12 more
See details ››