Colorful Sauteed Vegetables
COLORFUL SAUTEED VEGETABLES
this has a very pretty presentation and is a good way to get in a bunch of veggies! you're welcome to use whatever greens you would like, including cabbage. this can be vegan if using only olive oil and leaving out the parmesan cheese.
Time: 20 minutes
- prepare veggies and heat a large pan over medium high heat
- add veggies to pan and saute , stirring occasionally , until crisp tender , about 5-7 minutes
- add garlic , oregano and thyme and saute , while stirring , for another minute
- add kale and chard , covering with lid , and saute until just wilted , stirring occasionally , another 2-3 minutes
- add salt and pepper to taste and sprinkle individual servings with parmesan cheese , if desired
Number Of Ingredients: 12
- olive oil
- red pepper
- fresh garlic
- dried oregano
- dried thyme
- swiss chard
- salt & pepper
- parmesan cheese
COLORFUL VEGETABLE SAUTE
Make and share this Colorful Vegetable Saute recipe from Food.com.
Recipe From food.com
Provided by jkoch960
Yield 8-10 serving(s)
- In a large skillet, saute peppers, zucchini and carrots in oil for 5 minutes.
- Add cabbage, salt and pepper; saute 1 minute longer.
- Combine vinegar and water; pour over the vegetables. Saute 3 minutes more.
- Sprinkle with sesame seeds; cook and stir for 1 minute.
Number Of Ingredients: 11
- 2 medium sweet red peppers, julienned
- 2 medium green peppers, julienned
- 2 medium zucchini, julienned
- 4 medium carrots, julienned
- 1 tablespoon olive oil or 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 4 cups thinly sliced red cabbage
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 4 teaspoons cider vinegar or 4 teaspoons white wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds, toasted
FRESH VEGETABLE SAUTE
This wonderful dish is definitely company worthy and was found on the Kraft Foods website. It is a very colorful dish that makes a great presentation for your next dinner party.
Recipe From food.com
Provided by Marie
Yield 8 serving(s)
- Heat oil in large skillet on medium-high heat and add vegetables.
- Cook and stir until crisp tender.
- Stir in vinegar and salad dressing mix and cook until heated through, stirring occasionally.
- Adjust seasoning as necessary by adding salt and pepper.
Number Of Ingredients: 12
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 1/2 cups broccoli florets
- 1 1/2 cups cauliflower florets
- 1 cup diagonally sliced carrot
- 3/4 cup snow peas
- 3/4 cup sliced yellow squash
- 1/2 cup sliced mushrooms
- 1/2 cup red pepper, strips
- 1/2 cup onion, wedges
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 1 package good seasons Italian salad dressing mix
- salt and pepper, to taste (optional)
30-minutes-or-less time-to-make course main-ingredient preparation occasion low-protein healthy side-dishes vegetables fall summer vegan vegetarian stove-top dietary low-sodium low-cholesterol seasonal low-saturated-fat low-calorie low-carb healthy-2 low-in-something carrots greens chard peppers taste-mood savory equipment
You'll also love
More recipes about colorful sauteed vegetables recipes
Colorful Sauteed Vegetables recipe | Eat Smarter USA
Recipe From : eatsmarter.com2016-06-15 · Heat the oil in a large deep skillet. Cook onions and garlic over medium heat until translucent while stirring, 1-2 minutes. 8. Add bell peppers and also cook while … ...
Colorful Vegetable Saute Recipe: How to Make It | Taste of ...
Recipe From : tasteofhome.comIn a large skillet, saute the peppers, zucchini and carrots in oil for 5 minutes. Add the cabbage, salt and pepper; saute 1 minute longer. In a small bowl combine vinegar and water; pour over the vegetables… ...
- Add the cabbage, salt and pepper; saute 1 minute longer. , In a small bowl combine vinegar and water; pour over the vegetables.
Colorful Vegetable Saute recipe | Eat Smarter USA
Recipe From : eatsmarter.com2016-10-07 · Pour olive oil in a large frying pan and saute vegetables for 2 - 3 minutes, then add the wine and vinegar, season with salt and pepper and add the granulated … ...
Ultimate Sauteed Vegetables – A Couple Cooks
Recipe From : acouplecooks.com2020-09-07 · Cut the broccoli into small florets. Toss the vegetables in a bowl with 1 tablespoon olive oil and the oregano, kosher salt and plenty of fresh ground black pepper. In large skillet, heat the … ...
- Thinly slice the peppers. Slice the onion. Cut the carrot into thin rounds, on the bias. Cut the broccoli into small florets.
- Toss the vegetables in a bowl with 1 tablespoon olive oil and the oregano, kosher salt and plenty of fresh ground black pepper.
- In large skillet, heat the remaining 1 tablespoon olive oil over medium high heat. Cook for 10 to 12 minutes until tender and lightly charred, stirring occasionally. Taste and add a few pinches of additional salt to taste. Serve immediately.
Sauteed Vegetables Recipe | Food Network
Recipe From : foodnetwork.com2015-05-23 · In a large saute pan over medium-high heat, add the olive oil and heat. Add the garlic and saute, stirring, for 1 minute. Add the all of the vegetables and cook until … ...
10 Best Sauteed Vegetables Recipes | Yummly
Recipe From : yummly.com2021-06-10 · Sauteed Vegetable, Chicken and Rice Casserole Balancing Cinderella Recipes. brown rice, fresh parsley, chopped, mushrooms, oregano, parmigiano reggiano cheese and 13 more. ... Show details
Garlic Vegetable Saute Recipe | Allrecipes
Recipe From : allrecipes.com2019-01-25 · Instructions Checklist. Step 1. Heat olive oil and butter in a large skillet; cook and stir garlic and jalapeno in hot skillet until softened, about 5 minutes. Add … ...
Colorful Vegetable Medley Side Dish Recipe: How to Make It ...
Recipe From : tasteofhome.comIn a small saucepan, heat bouillon and water for 1 minute; stir well. Stir in the salt, garlic powder, pepper and 1 teaspoon oil. In a large nonstick skillet or wok, stir-fry the … ...
- Stir in the salt, garlic powder, pepper and 1 teaspoon oil., In a large nonstick skillet or wok, stir-fry the broccoli, carrots, onion and celery in remaining oil for 2-3 minutes.
Easiest Vegetable Stir Fry | The Recipe Critic
Recipe From : therecipecritic.com2019-09-01 · In a wok or large skillet add 1 Tablespoon olive oil over medium high heat. Add bell pepper, peas, carrots, mushrooms, broccoli, baby corn, and water chestnuts. … ...
- In a wok or large skillet add 1 Tablespoon olive oil over medium high heat. Add bell pepper, peas, carrots, mushrooms, broccoli, baby corn, and water chestnuts. Sauté 2-3 minutes until veggies are almost tender.
- Pour over veggies and cook until the sauce has thickened. Garnish with chopped green onions and sesame seeds if desired
Colorful Vegetable Saute - Recipe | Cooks.com
Recipe From : cooks.com2002-07-10 · Home > Recipes > Vegetables > Colorful Vegetable Saute. Printer-friendly version. COLORFUL VEGETABLE SAUTE : 1 clove garlic, minced 1 tbsp. vegetable oil 1/2 c. diced celery 1/2 c. red or green pepper strips 1/4 tsp. crushed oregano 1 can green beans, drained 1 can sliced carrots, drained . In skillet cook garlic in oil. Add celery, peppers, and oregano. Cook until tender crisp. Add … ... Show details
Colorful Vegetable Saute - Printer Friendly - Allrecipes.com
Recipe From : allrecipes.comApple Recipes More Holidays and Events Dish Type Breads Cakes Salads Smoothies Soups, Stews & Chili Cooking Style BBQ & Grilling Quick & Easy ... ... Show details
20 Great Vegetable Recipes – A Couple Cooks
Recipe From : acouplecooks.com2020-05-25 · Here’s the fastest way to get colorful veggies to jump onto your plate: the Ultimate Sautéed Vegetables recipe. The good old veggie saute is often done wrong: it’s super soggy, or completely bland in flavor. Think of that pile of limp zucchini and carrots you might eat at a wedding buffet. So why don’t we do a total makeover on the old veggie saute? These sauteed vegetables … ...
- Chop the vegetables: Chop the cauliflower and broccoli into florets. Chop the onion into 1/2-inch slices. Cut the sweet potato in half lengthwise, in half again lengthwise, and then cut each quarter into thin pie-shaped slices (see the photo). Chop the peppers into 1/2-inch strips, then cut the strips in half.
- Line two baking sheets with parchment paper (we prefer this to silicone baking mats because it results in crispier veggies). Spread the vegetables evenly onto each sheet. Drizzle half the olive oil onto each tray, then with half the seasonings onto each tray. Mix with your hands until evenly coated.
- Place into the oven and bake for 20 minutes (do not stir!). Remove the pans from the oven, rotate them, and roast another 10 minutes (for 30 minutes total) until tender and lightly browned on one side. Transfer to a serving bowl or dish and serve immediately.
19 Easy Sautéed Veggie Sides for Weeknights
Recipe From : msn.com...
- Balsamic-Parmesan Sauteed Spinach. Round out your dinner with a simple and delicious vegetable side dish. We sauté vegetables like spinach and carrots to create a flavorful and healthy dish in just 20 minutes or less.
- Sautéed Broccoli with Peanut Sauce. Peanut butter, balanced with a little soy sauce and vinegar, makes a delicious and kid-friendly sauce for broccoli and other vegetables.
- Sautéed Radishes with Bacon. Cooking radishes in bacon drippings mellows the flavor and tempers their bite. The crispy bacon gives the dish a rich, meaty flavor that is complemented by garlic and thyme.
- Zucchini & Mushroom Saute. Serve this simple side dish with grilled turkey burgers. Other fresh herbs, like thyme or oregano, work well too. View recipe.
- Balsamic-Parmesan Sautéed Spinach. Tender spinach with a hint of garlic, Parmesan cheese and sweet balsamic vinegar makes a quick and flavorful side dish.
- Sautéed Mushrooms with Sherry & Shallots. Sweet sherry and fresh rosemary complement the earthy taste of sautéed mushrooms in this easy side dish. This quick low-carb side is the perfect accompaniment to steak or pork, or try it as a burger topping.
- Sautéed Pea Shoots with Garlic. This quick and easy side dish goes with anything on the dinner menu. Made with a simple sauce, it highlights the fresh vegetables as the stars of the show.
- Broccoli Rabe with Orange & Sesame. You can go without using oil if you are cooking broccoli rabe in the dry heat of a skillet. It adds a nice sear to the oranges as well.
- Stir-Fried Carrots, Corn & Peppers. This eclectic stir-fry is a colorful combination of carrot, red bell pepper, corn and romaine lettuce. This recipe exemplifies how to stir-fry vegetables with different textures.
- Sautéed Cabbage. This easy side dish takes only 20 minutes from start to finish. You can enjoy sautéed cabbage simply cooked with butter and onion or jazz it up with one of the variations (see below).
Colorful Sautéed Autumn Vegetables with Bacon Recipe
Recipe From : kudoskitchenbyrenee.com2019-09-23 · Add the Brussels sprouts and butternut squash to the skillet along with the bacon fat, salt, and pepper. Cook the sprouts and squash over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally for approximately 7-10 minutes. Stir in the garlic and nutmeg. Remove the sprouts … ...
- Drain all but 2 tablespoons of the bacon fat from the skillet. Add the Brussels sprouts and butternut squash to the skillet along with the bacon fat, salt, and pepper.
- Cook the sprouts and squash over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally for approximately 7-10 minutes. Stir in the garlic and nutmeg.
Recipe Colorful Vegetable Saute - YouTube
Recipe From : youtube.comRecipe - Colorful Vegetable SauteINGREDIENTS: 2 medium sweet red peppers, julienned 2 medium green peppers, julienned 2 medium zucchini, julienned 4 medium c... ... Show details
Easy sauteed vegetables - Berry&Maple
Recipe From : berrymaple.com2018-12-30 · Heat butter or ghee in the medium size skillet. Add chopped onions and cook over medium heat for 2-3 minutes. Add sliced bell pepper. Add salt, basil and freshly ground pepper. ...
- Heat butter or ghee in the medium size skillet. Add chopped onions and cook over medium heat for 2-3 minutes. Add sliced bell pepper. Add salt, basil and freshly ground pepper. Cook stirring for 2 minutes.
Colorful Vegetable Saute | Recipe | Sauteed vegetables ...
Recipe From : pinterest.comA sprinkling of toasted sesame seeds adds a pleasant crunch to the savory saute. I love to cook and find that trying out new recipes for my large collection is one of my favorite "jobs"! Mar 28, 2013 - This fresh-tasting mixture is so pretty and tasty—and a great way to enjoy your garden's bounty. A sprinkling of toasted sesame seeds adds a pleasant crunch to the savory saute. I love to cook ... ... Show details
Sauteed Vegetables | The Cheerful Kitchen
Recipe From : thecheerfulkitchen.com2017-01-12 · Sauteed vegetables is an easy side dish that is healthy and colorful. Get the recipe for my simple sauteed vegetables below. ...
- Skin your carrots and cut them into thin rounds or if they are very large, cut in half and then thin half moons.
- Add your veggies and stir to coat with oil. Saute them over medium/high heat for about five minutes, only stirring occasionally so that you get some color on your veggies by letting them sit in one spot.
Simple Sautéed Vegetables - Easy Side Dish - Budget Bytes
Recipe From : budgetbytes.com2021-03-04 · Add the sliced carrots and sauté for about 2-3 minutes. Next, add the bell pepper, zucchini, squash, basil, oregano, and garlic powder. Continue to sauté for 2-3 minutes more, or just until the vegetables begin to soften. You want to take the raw edge off the vegetables, … ...
- Peel and slice the carrots. Chop the zucchini and yellow squash into half-rounds. Slice the bell pepper.
- Heat the skillet over medium-high. Once the skillet is very hot, add the cooking oil and swirl to coat the surface. Add the sliced carrots and sauté for about 2-3 minutes.
- Next, add the bell pepper, zucchini, squash, basil, oregano, and garlic powder. Continue to sauté for 2-3 minutes more, or just until the vegetables begin to soften. You want to take the raw edge off the vegetables, but not cook them to the point where they are limp.
- Once the vegetables have just begun to soften, remove the skillet from the heat. Add the butter and toss until it has melted and coated the vegetables. Finally, season with a pinch of salt and pepper, give them a taste and adjust the salt or pepper as needed. Garnish with fresh chopped parsley just before serving.
Simple Sauteed Vegetables - Spaceships and Laser Beams
Recipe From : spaceshipsandlaserbeams.com2021-05-24 · In a large skillet over medium heat add olive oil. When shimmering it’s ready to add vegetables. Add carrots, asparagus, and red bell pepper to the skillet and cook for 6-8 minutes, stirring often. Don’t let the vegetables … ...
- Add carrots, asparagus, and red bell pepper to the skillet and cook for 6-8 minutes, stirring often. Don’t let the vegetables burn! Turn down the heat if they are cooking too quickly.
- Next add mushrooms, minced garlic, butter, salt, pepper, and italian seasoning. Cook vegetable mixture for 5-7 minutes stirring often.
Tri color vegetable saute recipe
Recipe From : crecipe.comTri color vegetable saute recipe. Learn how to cook great Tri color vegetable saute . Crecipe.com deliver fine selection of quality Tri color vegetable saute recipes equipped with ratings, reviews and mixing tips. Get one of our Tri color vegetable saute recipe and prepare delicious and healthy treat for your family or friends. Good appetite! ... Show details
Sauteed Vegetables Recipe - Recipe Vibes
Recipe From : recipevibes.com2020-04-30 · This sauteed vegetables recipe is suitable for vegetarian and vegan diet. It can also be made low carb or even keto with adjustments (by using 0 carb or low carb veggies). Sauteed Vegetables Meaning. To saute means to cook food quickly in a small amount of fat/oil over high heat while tossing it in the pan. Sauteed vegetables mean to cook vegetables … ...
- Prep, wash, and cut the vegetables into similar sizes. If using frozen mixed vegetables, do a quick thaw in the microwave. I used frozen mixed vegetables plus some fresh vegetables in this post.
- Place a pan over medium heat then add olive oil in the pot. When the oil is slightly heated, add in the sliced onions.
- Sautee for a minute before adding in all the other vegetables. Add in the stock (bouillon) cube, thyme, and salt. Stir fry for 3-5 minutes or until tender then take off heat.
How to Saute Vegetables | Learn 2 easy ways to cook any ...
Recipe From : thenewbaguette.com2020-09-12 · Method #1 (for s ofter vegetables with a higher water content, like zucchini, bell peppers, mushrooms, fennel, or asparagus): In a large non-stick skillet over a medium-high flame, heat enough oil to coat the bottom of the skillet. Add the vegetables and cook untouched until they’re lightly browned on the bottom, 2 to 3 minutes. Stir and continue cooking until the vegetables … ...
- Method #1 (for softer vegetables with a higher water content, like zucchini, bell peppers, mushrooms, fennel, or asparagus): In a large non-stick skillet over a medium-high flame, heat enough oil to coat the bottom of the skillet. Add the vegetables and cook untouched until they’re lightly browned on the bottom, 2 to 3 minutes. Stir and continue cooking until the vegetables are lightly softened and browned all over, 2 to 3 minutes more. Season to taste with salt and stir in any optional flavorings of your choice.
- Method #2 (for harder vegetables, like broccoli, sweet potatoes, or carrots): Place your vegetables in a large non-stick skillet and add a splash of water, about 2-4 tablespoons. Place over medium heat, cover tightly with a lid, and steam until the vegetables are bright in color and just starting to soften, about 4 minutes. Remove the lid, raise the heat to medium-high, and allow any remaining water to evaporate. Then stir in a bit of oil and cook untouched until the vegetables are lightly browned on the bottom, 2 to 3 minutes. Stir and continue cooking until the vegetables are browned all over, 2 to 3 minutes more. Season to taste with salt and stir in any optional flavorings of your choice.
Colorful Sauteed Vegetables | Recipe | Sauteed vegetables ...
Recipe From : pinterest.comAug 6, 2020 - The Colorful Sauteed Vegetables recipe out of our category Vegetable! EatSmarter has over 80,000 healthy & delicious recipes online. Try them out! ... Show details
Sauteed Vegetables | Precious Core
Recipe From : preciouscore.com2021-02-03 · 4. Add the vegetables to the pot starting with the hardest vegetable. Let the hard vegetable cook for 30 seconds to one minute before adding the softer ones. 5. Once all the vegetables … ...
- Place a large skillet or cast iron braiser pan (this helps hold heat well) on medium high heat. Add the oil and let it heat up until shimmering.
- Add the diced onion and stir. Sauté for one minute until translucent. Add the minced garlic and stir. Let it cook in the oil for 30 minutes so its flavor can bloom.
- Sautee the Veggies. Add the Brussel sprouts to the pan and stir, cooking for one minute. Add in the carrots and stir. Let it cook for 30 seconds. Then add in the bell peppers and stir. Let it cook for 30 seconds. Add in the zucchini and yellow squash and stir.
Easy Sauteed Vegetables | Mama Loves Food
Recipe From : mamalovesfood.com2020-02-19 · Instructions. Melt butter in large skillet over medium-high heat and cook vegetables, onion and Italian seasoning, stirring occasionally, until vegetables are crisp and tender, about 8 minutes. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Spoon vegetables … ...
- Melt butter in large skillet over medium-high heat and cook vegetables, onion and Italian seasoning, stirring occasionally, until vegetables are crisp and tender, about 8 minutes.