CORN DOG MUFFINS
This is part of my back to school OAMC plan. My whole family enjoys them. They freeze nicely. I like them served warm but my kids will eat them any way. They are quick and easy to make.
Provided by bmcnichol
Yield 18 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 5
- Heat oven to 400. (I now have a convection oven and I cook these at 375 in the convection oven).
- Mix the cornbread mix, eggs, milk and cheese until blended.
- Cut each hot dog into about 15 pieces (or as big or as little as you like).
- Spary muffin tins with cooking spray.
- Fill tins about 2/3 full and cook for 14-18 minutes.
- Eat immediately or cool and put in fridge or freezer for later.
- If freezing let thaw and I like to heat them up in the microwave for about 30 seconds before eating.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 210.6, Fat 12.8, SaturatedFat 5.6, Cholesterol 44.4, Sodium 471.9, Carbohydrate 16.2, Fiber 1.3, Sugar 4.9, Protein 7.4
CORN DOG MUFFINS
"Our three boys were always asking for corn dogs, so I came up with this fast way to deliver the same flavor," explains Lynita Arteberry of Plankinton, South Dakota. These sweet corn bread muffins, chock-full of hot dog chunks and corn kernels, taste just like the real thing.
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 1-1/2 dozen.
Number Of Ingredients 6
- In a large bowl, combine cornbread mix and brown sugar. Combine eggs and milk; stir into dry ingredients until moistened. Stir in corn and hot dogs (batter will be thin). , Fill greased or paper-lined muffin cups three-fourths full. Bake at 400° for 14-18 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in muffin comes out clean. Serve warm. Refrigerate leftovers.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 130 calories, Fat 6g fat (2g saturated fat), Cholesterol 35mg cholesterol, Sodium 300mg sodium, Carbohydrate 14g carbohydrate (6g sugars, Fiber 0 fiber), Protein 4g protein.
CORN DOG MUFFINS
- Special equipment: three 12-cup mini muffin tins
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F; place three 12-cup mini muffin tins in the oven to heat up.
- Meanwhile, you will need two bowls for the cornbread batter. In one bowl, whisk together the cornmeal, flour, sugar, salt and baking soda. In the other bowl, whisk together the eggs, buttermilk and melted butter. Pour the wet ingredients into the dry, and stir to combine.
- Remove the muffin tins from the oven. With a 1-tablespoon scoop, carefully fill each cup half full with batter. Place a piece of hot dog in the center of each muffin cup, and dollop with 1/4 teaspoon relish.
- Bake until golden brown and set, 7 to 10 minutes.
CORN DOG MUFFINS
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Lightly grease muffin tins.
- Stir together the cornbread mix and the brown sugar in a large bowl. Whisk the eggs and milk in a small bowl until smooth. Fold the eggs and cheese into the dry mixture until moistened. Spoon mixture into muffin tins until 2/3 full. Add 1 hot dog half to each muffin.
- Bake in a preheated oven 14 to 18 minutes, or until golden brown.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 245.5 calories, Carbohydrate 21.4 g, Cholesterol 44.7 mg, Fat 14 g, Fiber 0.2 g, Protein 8.3 g, SaturatedFat 5.6 g, Sodium 806.4 mg, Sugar 6.3 g
MINI CORN DOG MUFFINS
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Prepare muffin batter as directed on package; spoon into 24 mini muffin pan cups sprayed with cooking spray.
- Press 1 each VELVEETA cube and hot dog slice into batter in center of each muffin cup
- Bake 10 to 12 min. or until golden brown. Cool 5 min. before removing from pans. Serve warm with mustard.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 86.4 calories, Carbohydrate 9.1 g, Cholesterol 9.3 mg, Fat 4.5 g, Fiber 0.4 g, Protein 2.4 g, SaturatedFat 1.8 g, Sodium 254.7 mg, Sugar 3.7 g
CHEDDAR CORN DOG MUFFINS
I wanted to riff on hot dogs, so I made corn dog muffins. I added jalapenos to this kid-friendly recipe and won my husband over, too. -Becky Tarala, Palm Coast, Florida
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 9 muffins
Number Of Ingredients 6
- Preheat oven to 400°. Line 9 muffin cups with foil liners or grease 9 nonstick muffin cups., In a small bowl, combine muffin mix, milk and egg; stir in hot dogs, cheese and, if desired, jalapeno. Fill prepared cups three-fourths full., Bake until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean, 14-18 minutes. Cool 5 minutes before removing from pan to a wire rack. Serve warm. Refrigerate leftovers. Freeze option: Freeze cooled muffins in freezer containers. To use, microwave each muffin on high until heated through, 30-60 seconds.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 216 calories, Fat 10g fat (4g saturated fat), Cholesterol 46mg cholesterol, Sodium 619mg sodium, Carbohydrate 23g carbohydrate (7g sugars, Fiber 2g fiber), Protein 8g protein.
MINI CORN DOG MUFFINS WITH CREOLE MUSTARD SAUCE
Provided by Kardea Brown
Yield 24 mini muffins
Number Of Ingredients 15
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F and spray the mini muffin pan with nonstick spray.
- For the muffins: Whisk together the buttermilk, melted butter, sugar and egg in a medium bowl. In another medium bowl, whisk together the cornmeal, flour, baking soda and salt. Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and stir to combine. Don't overmix.
- Fill each mini muffin cup halfway with the batter. Gently push a piece of hot dog into the batter in each cup, being careful not to push it all the way to the bottom. Bake until the edges just start to brown and the muffins are cooked through, about 10 minutes.
- For the Creole mustard sauce: Meanwhile, whisk together the mustard, mayonnaise, honey, hot sauce and vinegar in a small bowl.
- Serve the mini corn dog muffins warm with the mustard sauce.
People also searched
More about "corn dog muffins recipes"
MINI CORN DOG MUFFINS - IOWA GIRL EATS
4.5/5 (10)User Interaction Count 528Servings 48
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Combine butter and sugar in a bowl then whisk to combine. Add eggs then whisk to incorporate, and then add buttermilk and whisk to incorporate.
- In a separate bowl, combine baking soda, cornmeal, flour, and salt then stir to combine. Whisk into wet ingredients in two batches.
- Spray a mini muffin tin very well with non-stick spray then spoon 1 Tablespoon batter into each mini muffin cup. Place one hot dog bite into the middle of each cup.
- Bake for 8-12 minutes or until cornbread is golden brown. Cool in mini muffin tin for 5 minutes before serving. Store leftovers in the refrigerator then re-heat for 20-30 seconds before serving.
CORN DOG MUFFINS - THE ANTHONY KITCHEN
4.1/5 (37)Total Time 27 minsCategory Main CourseCalories 433 per serving
- In a large bowl, whisk together flour, cornmeal, sugar, salt and baking soda. Create a well in the middle of the bowl.
- In a small bowl, whisk together sour cream, milk and eggs. Pour wet ingredients into the well and, with a wooden spoon, gently stir until incorporated into dry ingredients. Do not overmix. Stream in butter and stir gently mixed.
- Scoop a heaping tablespoon of batter into each muffin cavity, and insert a piece of hot dog directly in the center. Bake for 12 minutes.
CORN DOG MUFFINS - EASY MINI CORN DOG MUFFINS RECIPE
Reviews 1Category AppetizerCuisine AmericanTotal Time 25 mins
- Spoon about 2 tablespoon cornbread mix into each muffin tin and then add hot dog. Then another 2 tablespoon scoop and added more hot dogs.
CORN DOG MINI MUFFINS - DAMN DELICIOUS
4.8/5 (4)Estimated Reading Time 2 minsServings 30 See details »
CORN DOG MUFFINS – RECIPE FROM YUMMIEST FOOD COOKBOOK
2.7/5 (3)Total Time 20 minsServings 12 See details »
CORN DOG MINI MUFFINS - HOUSE OF NASH EATS
4/5 (2)Total Time 20 minsCategory AppetizersCalories 444 per serving See details »
CORN DOG MUFFINS - A SOUTHERN SOUL
Reviews 1Servings 8Cuisine AmericanCategory Snack See details »
CORN DOG MINI MUFFINS | HOUSE OF NASH EATS FOR THE ...
4.2/5 (21)Total Time 18 minsCategory Appetizers & StartersCalories 108 per serving
- Make a well in the center of the dry ingredients, then pour the wet ingredients into the well and stir just until combined.
KETO CORN DOG RECIPE (MINI MUFFINS) - 1 NET CARB ...
4.9/5 (14)Calories 360 per servingCategory Main Course
- Make the cornbread batter according to the directions here - but use the ingredient amounts above. (These keto corndog muffins use the same batter as this link, but we're essentially making 1/3 the amount - use the full amounts of the ingredients above.)
- Cut each hot dog into 6 even pieces (totaling 24). Insert one cut hot dog piece into the center of each mini muffin.
MINI CORN DOG MUFFINS RECIPE | BOULDER LOCAVORE®
Ratings 22Category AppetizerCuisine AmericanTotal Time 35 mins
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Spray a 24-cup mini muffin pan with nonstick cooking spray (if not already a non-stick surface).
CORN DOG MUFFINS | AN EASY DINNER OR APPETIZER | COOKIES ...
Cuisine DinnerTotal Time 25 minsCategory MuffinsCalories 257 per serving
- Fold in the chopped hot dogs into the cornbread batter. Alternately you can press the hot dogs into the filled muffin tins, to ensure equal hot dog distribution.
CORN DOG MINI MUFFINS - HOTDOGS BAKED INTO SWEET CORNBREAD ...
4.8/5 (24)Total Time 20 minsCategory Rolls-Biscuits-MuffinsCalories 350 per serving
- Form a well in the center of the dry ingredients, and pour wet ingredients in the center. Whisk together until incorporated.
JIFFY MINI CORN DOG MUFFINS - MY FARMHOUSE TABLE
5/5 (1)Category Appetizer, Main Course, SnackCuisine AmericanTotal Time 15 mins
- In a bowl, combine the corn muffin mix, egg, melted butter, and milk. Mix just until it comes together. (If you mix too much, the corn muffins will start to fall apart around the hot dogs when cooked.)
CORN DOG MUFFINS - RECIPE GIRL
Ratings 2Calories 161 per servingCategory Appetizer
- In a large bowl, stir together cornbread mix and brown sugar. In a small bowl whisk together eggs and milk, and then stir into dry mixture until moistened. Mix in hot dogs and cheese.
- Bake 10 to 12 minutes, or until golden brown. Let cool for about 10 to 15 minutes in the pan before removing. For easy removal, cut around outsides of the muffins, then tip upside down onto a large cutting board and urge the muffins out using a knife to tap the bottoms of the muffin tins. They should slide right out.
CORN DOG MUFFINS - THE PIONEER WOMAN – RECIPES, COUNTRY ...
Servings 6Estimated Reading Time 4 minsCategory Main Dish, SnackTotal Time 30 mins See details »
EASY CORN DOG MUFFINS RECIPE - SHUGARY SWEETS
4.8/5 (4)Category Main DishCuisine AmericanTotal Time 25 mins
- Mix dry ingredients together. Add milk, eggs, butter and vanilla. Fold in hot dogs and cheese. Scoop into greased cupcake tins (no liners).
- Bake in a 400 degree oven for about 15-18 minutes. Makes 30 muffins. You can freeze baked muffins for later use, then just microwave to reheat them. Enjoy!
EASY CORN DOG MUFFINS (JIFFY MIX) | SOMEWHAT SIMPLE
4.3/5 (6)Total Time 22 minsCategory Appetizer, LunchCalories 75 per serving
- Slice each hot dog into 6 equal pieces. Spoon a heaping teaspoon of muffin batter into each well of the muffin tin, then place a hot dog piece in the center of each well.
CORN-DOG MUFFINS RECIPE | MYRECIPES
- Preheat oven to 375º. Spray five muffin cups generously with cooking spray, or use muffin liners. Fill any empty cups with water.
- Combine cornmeal, flour, sugar, dry mustard, baking powder, and salt in a medium-size bowl. Add milk, egg, and margarine. Mix until smooth.
- Cut hot dogs into 1-inch lengths. Spoon about 1/4 cup of batter into each prepared muffin cup. Place 3 hot dog pieces in each muffin cup.
CORN DOG MUFFINS RECIPE - FOOD.COM
5/5 (5)Category BreadsServings 18Total Time 25 mins See details »
CORN DOG MUFFINS RECIPE | SPARKRECIPES
5/5 (3)Servings 10 See details »
MINI CORN DOG MUFFINS - IOWA GIRL EATS : RECIPES4US
See details »
You'll also love
Want to buy ingredients ?