30+ COTTAGE CHEESE RECIPES (+WHIPPED COTTAGE CHEESE DIP)
- Chop the garlic.
- Add all of the ingredients to a food processor and blend until smooth.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 235 kcal, ServingSize 1 serving
COTTAGE CHEESE BAKE
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Mix cottage cheese, spinach, eggs, and Parmesan cheese together in a bowl; pour into an 8-inch square baking dish and smooth into an even layer.
- Bake in preheated oven until the cheese is bubbling along the edges, 20 to 30 minutes. Season with garlic powder, salt, and pepper.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 134.6 calories, Carbohydrate 5.2 g, Cholesterol 73.9 mg, Fat 5.3 g, Fiber 1.4 g, Protein 16.8 g, SaturatedFat 2.6 g, Sodium 466.2 mg, Sugar 0.8 g
COTTAGE CHEESE CASSEROLE
- Saute first 5 ingredients in a large skillet.
- Stir in next 6 ingredients and simmer until macaroni is tender, about 25 minutes.
- Mix next 3 ingredients together.
- Put 1/2 the macaroni mixture in a greased 2-qt casserole dish.
- Top with 1/2 the cottage cheese mixture.
- Repeat layers.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 40 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 321.6, Fat 7.4, SaturatedFat 2.9, Cholesterol 11.5, Sodium 1096.9, Carbohydrate 47.6, Fiber 3.1, Sugar 5.3, Protein 16.4
COTTAGE CHEESE POTATO BAKE
Enjoy this cheesy potato casserole that's baked to perfection! A great side dish that's ready in 55 minutes.
Provided by By Betty Crocker Kitchens
Categories Side Dish
Number Of Ingredients 11
- Heat oven to 350°F. Place potatoes in 3-quart saucepan; add enough water to cover. Heat to boiling; reduce heat to low. Cover and simmer 5 to 10 minutes or until tender; drain thoroughly. Place potatoes in ungreased square baking dish, 8x8x2 inches.
- Place cottage cheese, sour cream, flour, salt, garlic powder and pepper in food processor or blender. Cover and process until smooth. Add cottage cheese mixture, onion and cheese to potatoes; stir in gently.
- Mix corn flake crumbs and margarine in small bowl; sprinkle over potatoes.
- Bake uncovered 18 to 20 minutes or until thoroughly heated. Let stand 10 minutes before serving.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 120, Carbohydrate 19 g, Cholesterol 5 mg, Fat 1/2, Fiber 2 g, Protein 6 g, SaturatedFat 1 1/2 g, ServingSize 1 Serving, Sodium 470 mg, Sugar 2 g, TransFat 0 g
FAST-AND-FABULOUS EGG AND COTTAGE CHEESE CASSEROLE
This is the easiest and best egg casserole I have tried so far. My sweet mother-in-law shared this recipe with me. I make 3 or 4 at the time and keep them in the freezer to take to gatherings, feed guests, or surprise kids. Green chilies make it pop!
Provided by OLGA HUNT
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Prepare a 10x13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- Mix eggs, cottage cheese, Monterey Jack cheese, green chiles, butter, flour, bacon, and baking powder together in a large bowl; pour into prepared baking dish.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 15 minutes. Reduce heat to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) and continue baking until a toothpick inserted into the center of the casserole comes out clean, about 30 minutes more.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 488.8 calories, Carbohydrate 8.7 g, Cholesterol 274.1 mg, Fat 35.8 g, Fiber 0.3 g, Protein 32.8 g, SaturatedFat 19.8 g, Sodium 1129.8 mg, Sugar 1.2 g
COTTAGE CHEESE DELIGHT BREAKFAST BAKE
This recipe comes from the Babbling Brook Inn in Santa Cruz, CA. I got the recipe from Mastercook. This is a great breakfast with homemade rolls or bread on the side. One of our family favorites.
Provided by MTDavids
Yield 4 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease a 9" X 9" baking dish and place cheese in the bottom.
- Whisk together eggs, milk, flour, cottage cheese, and melted butter.
- Pour mixture over cheese in baking dish and.
- sprinkle breadcrumbs on top.
- Bake 45 to 50 minutes, until eggs are done.
EASY BROCCOLI COTTAGE BAKE
Wow! This colorful dish delivers all the flavor of a vegetable quiche without the extra fat that comes with a pastry crust.
Provided by My Food and Family
Yield Makes 6 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 6
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Mix all ingredients until well blended.
- Pour into 9-inch pie plate sprayed with cooking spray.
- Bake 45 min. or until center is set. Let stand 10 min. before cutting into slices to serve.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 190, Fat 8 g, SaturatedFat 4 g, TransFat 0 g, Cholesterol 160 mg, Sodium 580 mg, Carbohydrate 0 g, Fiber 2 g, Sugar 0 g, Protein 17 g
More about "cottage cheese bake recipes"
10 BEST BAKING COTTAGE CHEESE RECIPES | YUMMLY
10 BEST BAKED COTTAGE CHEESE CASSEROLE RECIPES - YUMMLY
50 COTTAGE CHEESE RECIPES | TASTE OF HOME
Author Laurie Dixon
HEALTHY BAKED ZITI WITH COTTAGE CHEESE RECIPE - THE PROTEIN CHEF
21 BEST COTTAGE CHEESE SUBSTITUTES 2022 - THE HOME OF CUISINE
7 WAYS TO COOK WITH COTTAGE CHEESE | COOKING LIGHT
BAKED PASTA WITH COTTAGE CHEESE RECIPES | NAYARD.COM
BAKED EGGS RECIPE - THE GIRL WHO ATE EVERYTHING
COTTAGE CHEESE BAKE RECIPES ALL YOU NEED IS FOOD
30 BEST COTTAGE CHEESE RECIPES - INSANELY GOOD
BARIATRIC SURGERY RECIPE: COTTAGE CHEESE BAKE
COTTAGE CHEESE CASSEROLE - WONDERFULLY MADE AND DEARLY …
RECIPE COTTAGE CHEESE CASSEROLE
COTTAGE CHEESE PENNE PASTA BAKE
COUNTRY COTTAGE CHEESE POTATOES | SEALTEST
BAKED RECIPES WITH COTTAGE CHEESE - 193 RECIPES | TASTYCRAZE.COM
SUPER MOIST COTTAGE CHEESE CORNBREAD - HOUSE OF NASH EATS
RUSTIC PRESSED COTTAGE CHEESE CHEESECAKE - JULIA RECIPES
EGG AND COTTAGE CHEESE BAKE – SANDI GRIFFIN
QUICK COTTAGE CHEESE BUNS - MOMSDISH
HEALTHY CHEESECAKE WITH COTTAGE CHEESE | THE WORKTOP
DIETARY CASSEROLE WITH COTTAGE CHEESE - 1 RECIPES | TASTYCRAZE.COM
13 DELICIOUS KETO COTTAGE CHEESE RECIPES TO TRY TODAY!
COMPANY PASTA BAKE RECIPE WITH COTTAGE CHEESE - DAISY BRAND
COTTAGE CHEESE RECIPES | BBC GOOD FOOD
12 GENIUS COTTAGE CHEESE RECIPES TO TRY NOW – A COUPLE COOKS
EASY COTTAGE CHEESE CASSEROLE RECIPE - THE PROTEIN CHEF
24 BEST SPAGHETTI CASSEROLE WITH COTTAGE CHEESE - BEST RECIPES …
MACARONI AND COTTAGE CHEESE CASSEROLE RECIPE - THE SPRUCE EATS
COTTAGE CHEESE CAKE RECIPES – RECIPE SELF
COTTAGE CHEESE CAULIFLOWER BAKE RECIPE AND NUTRITION - EAT THIS …
OATMEAL BAKE WITH COTTAGE CHEESE RECIPE – COOK IT
16 BEST COTTAGE CHEESE RECIPES THAT ARE EASY TO MAKE
SPINACH AND COTTAGE CHEESE BAKE : OPTIMAL RESOLUTION LIST
COTTAGE CHEESE CAKE (VRP 034) | VINTAGE RECIPE PROJECT
COTTAGE CHEESE COOKIES RECIPE
POTATO CASSEROLE WITH SOUR CREAM, COTTAGE CHEESE RECIPE
RECIPE: BROCCOLI AND COTTAGE CHEESE CASSEROLE - MY SOUTHERN HEALTH
HEIRLOOM COTTAGE CHEESE PIE | OLD-FASHIONED GERMAN RECIPE
COTTAGE CHEESECAKE RECIPE | U.S. DAIRY
FLUFFY COTTAGE EGG CASSEROLE | CRUSTLESS QUICHE
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How long do you Cook cottage cheese in the oven?Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Mix cottage cheese, spinach, eggs, and Parmesan cheese together in a bowl; pour into an 8-inch square baking dish and smooth into an even layer. Bake in preheated oven until the cheese is bubbling along the edges, 20 to 30 minutes.
How to bake a cottage cheese cake?Take the cottage cheese in a bowl and add lemon juice to it. Then add some extra cream to make a smooth and creamy appearance. Pour the prepared cheese mixture on the top of the cake and distribute evenly. Then place the baking pan again in the oven and then bake under 350-degrees for 45 minutes.
What is the best way to Cook cottage cheese and eggs?Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Mix cottage cheese, spinach, eggs, and Parmesan cheese together in a bowl; pour into an 8-inch square baking dish and smooth into an even layer. Bake in preheated oven until the cheese is bubbling along the edges, 20 to 30 minutes. Season with garlic powder, salt, and pepper.
How to Cook Pasta with cottage cheese and cheese?Steps to Make It. Preheat oven to 375 F. Bring a pot of well-salted water to a boil and cook the pasta one minute less than the directions call for. Drain very well and add to a 9 x 12-inch baking dish. Stir in the cottage cheese, cheddar cheese, sour cream, milk, Parmesan cheese, salt, and pepper.