CRAB AND ARTICHOKE DIP
This is delicious!! I served it on toasted French bread and with crudites. From the local newspaper. (I have made this now with no fat mayo and no fat sour cream and marinated bottled artichokes, turned out fantastic!!)
Provided by Derf2440
Yield 15 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Mix all ingredients together in a large bowl.
- Once thoroughly combined, spoon into a medium sized baking dish or 2 small ramikins and bake at 425f degrees for 15 to 20 minutes until mixture is browned and bubbly.
- Serve with pita wedges or French bread or crudites.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 67.9, Fat 3.6, SaturatedFat 2.1, Cholesterol 16.4, Sodium 201.3, Carbohydrate 3.9, Fiber 2.4, Sugar 0.7, Protein 5.5
BAKED CRAB AND ARTICHOKE DIP
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Line a baking dish with aluminum foil.
- Combine cream cheese, crab meat, artichoke bottoms, 6 ounces Cheddar cheese, red bell pepper, green onions, sour cream, mayonnaise, garlic, lemon zest and juice, tarragon, Worcestershire sauce, and cayenne pepper in a large bowl; season with salt and black pepper.
- Cut the top 1/3 off the loaf of sourdough bread and discard. Remove the bread filling and discard, leaving just the crust. Place in the prepared baking dish.
- Transfer artichoke mixture to the prepared bread bowl; top with 2 tablespoons Cheddar cheese and cayenne pepper.
- Bake in the preheated oven until dip is warmed and top is golden brown, about 30 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 414.5 calories, Carbohydrate 27.5 g, Cholesterol 92.1 mg, Fat 25 g, Fiber 2.3 g, Protein 20.9 g, SaturatedFat 13.5 g, Sodium 754.4 mg, Sugar 1.6 g
CRAB AND ARTICHOKE DIP
Provided by Food Network
Yield 6 servings
Number Of Ingredients 11
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Saute shallots and garlic in olive oil until caramelized. Add the artichokes and crab, and saute. Add spinach, cream, crushed red pepper, tomatoes, and cheese. Stir. Let it simmer then puree mixture. Place in casserole dishes and top with bread crumbs. Bake for 7 minutes.
HOT ARTICHOKE AND CRAB DIP
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Combine cream cheese and mayonnaise in a large bowl until smooth; stir in garlic. Gently stir artichoke hearts, crab, Parmesan cheese, 1/3 cup green onion, 1/3 cup red bell pepper, and cayenne pepper into cream cheese mixture. Transfer the dip to a 9-inch pie dish and sprinkle top with bread crumbs.
- Bake in the preheated oven until crumb topping is golden brown and dip is hot, 20 to 30 minutes. Garnish with 2 teaspoons green onion and 2 teaspoons chopped red bell pepper.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 161.2 calories, Carbohydrate 4.5 g, Cholesterol 26.8 mg, Fat 13.8 g, Fiber 0.7 g, Protein 5.2 g, SaturatedFat 4.3 g, Sodium 272.8 mg, Sugar 0.5 g
ARTICHOKE & JALAPENO CRAB DIP
This has always been a great potluck dish-I haven't found anyone yet who hasn't loved it! The rich and creamy crab and artichoke flavors get an extra surprising spike from the jalapenos. -Keely Clary, Spirit Lake, Idaho
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 4 cups.
Number Of Ingredients 7
- In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese, mayonnaise and Parmesan cheese until blended. Stir in the artichokes, crab and peppers. Spread into a greased 9-in. pie plate., Bake at 350° until heated through, 25-30 minutes. Serve warm with tortilla chips.
Nutrition Facts : Fat 19 g fat (6 g saturated fat), Cholesterol 33 mg cholesterol, Sodium 273 mg sodium, Carbohydrate 2 g carbohydrate, Fiber 0 fiber, Protein 5 g protein.
HOT ARTICHOKE CRAB DIP
Andrew Zimmern's rich dip guarantees a bite of something delicious with every scoop: jumbo lump crabmeat, artichokes, and Parmesan are combined and baked till bubbly brown. Serve it with buttered toast points for a crowd-pleasing appetizer.
Provided by Andrew Zimmern
Yield 8 servings
Number Of Ingredients 15
- Dip: Preheat oven to 525 degrees F. In a large mixing bowl, add crab meat, mayonnaise, Madeira, salt, paprika, cayenne, and white pepper. Mince the garlic (you should have about 1 tablespoon) and add to the bowl. Crumple up the parsley and finely chop it; add 3 tablespoons to the bowl and reserve the rest. Add the cheese to the bowl and set aside.
- (Note: If using canned artichokes, skip to Step 4.) Prepare fresh artichokes: Peel outer layers of the artichoke to reveal the tender leaves at the stem. Place the artichoke on its side and slice off the top third or so. Continue to peel away the darker outer layers, revealing the pale yellow interior. Make acidulated water: Add water to a bowl. Squeeze lemon juice from 1½ lemons into the water, followed by the squeezed lemon halves themselves. This acidulated water will be used to prevent the artichoke from oxidizing and turning brown. Set aside. Squeeze the juice from the remaining lemon half directly into the dip.
- Continue breaking down the artichoke: Cut most of the stem off. Then use a paring knife to trim away the tough fibrous leaves around the stem. Slice off about an inch of the top to reveal the inner purple choke; remove the pale, tender layers surrounding the choke and place them in the acidulated water. Next, place the trimmed artichoke in the palm of your hand. Use a paring knife at an angle to cut all the way around the choke to remove it. (Don't cut too deep, or the tender heart will be removed, too!) Continue to scrape to remove all of the fuzzy hairs; a spoon works well, too. Slice what remains into ½-inch pieces and place into the acidulated water. Repeat with remaining artichokes. (Note: Artichoke pieces will need to be steamed or boiled for 10-15 minutes before adding them to the dip.)
- Canned artichokes: Make sure the hearts are well drained. Slice them diagonally into ¼-inch strips; add to the bowl with the other dip ingredients. Gently stir to combine, being careful not to break up the lump crab meat. Evenly spread mixture into a baking dish. Top with a pinch of paprika, some more chopped parsley, a sprinkling of salt, and 1-2 tablespoons freshly grated Parmesan. Baking the dip: Place baking dish on the upper rack of the oven and immediately turn the temperature down to 400 F. Bake uncovered until brown and bubbly, 20 minutes.
- Toast points: Meanwhile, slice bread into ¾-inch slices. Thinly spread butter onto both sides of each slice. Trim the crusts, then slice in half diagonally to get two triangles per slice. Place on a baking sheet and toast in the oven at 400 degrees F until golden, about 10 minutes.
- Place toast points on a serving plate next to bubbling hot dip. Heap a spoonful of dip on toast and eat immediately.
CLASSIC CRAB AND ARTICHOKE DIP
- Heat oven to 400°.
- Pick over crab meat, removing shells; set aside.
- Melt butter in a large skillet over medium-low heat; add onion, cook until golden, 3 minutes.
- Whisk in cream cheese, Worcestershire sauce, horseradish, seafood seasoning and pepper sauce until combined completely, fold in artichoke hearts and crab meat.
- Pour mixture into a shallow, ungreased 3-cup oven-proof bowl or 8-inch square baking dish.
- Sprinkle cheese evenly over the top and bake until bubbling and golden, 30 minutes.
- Serve with crackers.
CRAB & ARTICHOKE DIP
Nearly every time my girlfriends and I get together, we dip into this rich and creamy snack and our favorite bottle of wine. It's so convenient to use the slow cooker to make this recipe-it's a perfect fit for our relaxed friends nights. -Connie McKinney, Marshall, Missouri
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 3-1/2 cups.
Number Of Ingredients 9
- In a large saucepan, bring 1/2 in. of water to a boil. Add spinach; cover and boil for 3-5 minutes or until wilted. Drain., In a 1-1/2-qt. slow cooker, combine the artichokes, cheeses, crabmeat, sour cream, salt, pepper and spinach. Cover and cook on low for 2-3 hours or until cheeses are melted. Serve with crackers.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 158 calories, Fat 12g fat (8g saturated fat), Cholesterol 50mg cholesterol, Sodium 279mg sodium, Carbohydrate 3g carbohydrate (1g sugars, Fiber 0 fiber), Protein 9g protein.
HOT CRAB AND ARTICHOKE DIP
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Cook artichoke hearts according to package instructions, then drain well and finely chop. Cook bell pepper in 1 tablespoon butter in a 2- to 3-quart heavy saucepan over moderately low heat, stirring occasionally, until softened, about 5 minutes. Stir in artichokes and transfer mixture to a bowl.
- Melt remaining 2 tablespoons butter in saucepan over moderately low heat, then add flour and cook roux, stirring, 3 minutes. Add half-and-half in a stream, whisking, and bring to a boil, whisking. Reduce heat and simmer, whisking, 3 minutes.
- Remove from heat and stir in artichoke mixture, scallions, 1/3 cup parmesan, lemon juice, jalapeños, salt, and celery salt. Gently stir in crab. Transfer to a buttered 1 1/2-quart shallow baking dish and sprinkle with remaining parmesan.
- Bake dip in middle of oven until bubbling, 20 to 25 minutes. Serve warm.
HOT CRAB-ARTICHOKE DIP
Betty Crocker's Heart Healthy Cookbook shares a recipe! Delicious baked crab and artichoke dip - perfect for a hot snack that's made using Old El Paso® green chilies.
Provided by Betty Crocker Kitchens
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Heat oven to 350°. Spray 1-quart casserole with cooking spray. Mix yogurt, mayonnaise, cheese and garlic in medium bowl. Stir in crabmeat, artichoke hearts and chilies. Spoon into casserole.
- Bake uncovered about 25 minutes or until golden brown and bubbly. Sprinkle with paprika before serving. Serve with crackers.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 100, Carbohydrate 14 g, Cholesterol 5 mg, Fiber 2 g, Protein 5 g, SaturatedFat 1/2 g, ServingSize 1 Serving, Sodium 330 mg, Sugar 1 g, TransFat 0 g
More about "crab and artichoke dip recipes"
BEST CRAB ARTICHOKE DIP RECIPE-HOW TO MAKE CRAB ARTICHOKE …
4.1/5 (8)Category Nut-Free, Super Bowl, Appetizers
- Preheat oven to 425°. In a large bowl, stir together cream cheese, mayonnaise, 1 cup of Monterey jack cheese, Parmesan, artichoke hearts, garlic, crabmeat, green onions, and Worcestershire and season with salt and pepper.
- Transfer mixture to a 10- or 12-inch oven-safe skillet and sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup Monterey jack cheese.
CRAB AND ARTICHOKE DIP - DAMN DELICIOUS
5/5 (3)Estimated Reading Time 2 minsServings 8
CRAB ARTICHOKE DIP IN A BREAD BOWL (VIDEO) - THE COOKIE ROOKIE
CREAMY ARTICHOKE DIP W/ IMITATION CRAB RECIPE | LOUIS KEMP
SKINNY CRAB AND ARTICHOKE DIP WITH JALAPEñO RECIPE - PINCH OF YUM
WARM CRAB AND ARTICHOKE DIP WITH FRENCH BREAD RECIPE | MYRECIPES
CROCK POT CRAB ARTICHOKE DIP - SPICY SOUTHERN KITCHEN
CRAB ARTICHOKE DIP - DELICIOUSLY SEASONED
WARM CRAB & ARTICHOKE DIP | THE CHEESECAKE FACTORY
EASY CRAB AND ARTICHOKE DIP RECIPE ~ MACHEESMO
HOT CRAB-AND-ARTICHOKE DIP | SOUTHERN LIVING
CREAMY CRAB AND ARTICHOKE DIP - RECIPE - FINECOOKING
CRAB AND ARTICHOKE DIP | MOTHER THYME
ARTICHOKE AND CRAB DIP BREAD - SPICY SOUTHERN KITCHEN
EASY CHEESY CRAB ARTICHOKE DIP RECIPE | HEARTH AND VINE
BAKED CRAB AND ARTICHOKE DIP RECIPE – 4 POINTS | LAALOOSH
CRAB-ARTICHOKE DIP RECIPE | EATINGWELL
CRAB AND ARTICHOKE DIP - PETER'S FOOD ADVENTURES
CRAB ARTICHOKE DIP - SIMPLY HOME COOKED
CRAB AND ARTICHOKE DIP WITH 4 CHEESES - STRIPED SPATULA
HOT CRAB AND ARTICHOKE DIP • THE WICKED NOODLE
HOT CRAB AND ARTICHOKE DIP RECIPE (THE BEST!) - MAEBELLS
CREAMY CRAB AND ARTICHOKE DIP - WILL COOK FOR SMILES
CRAB ARTICHOKE DIP - DINNER, THEN DESSERT
HOT CRAB & ARTICHOKE DIP - ANDREW ZIMMERN
HOT CRAB AND CHEESY ARTICHOKE DIP - CREME DE LA CRUMB
10 BEST SPINACH ARTICHOKE CRAB DIP RECIPES | YUMMLY
HOT AND CHEESY CRAB AND ARTICHOKE DIP - SKINNYTASTE
SPINACH, CRAB, AND ARTICHOKE DIP | FOODTALK
ARTICHOKE AND CRABMEAT DIP RECIPE | SOUTHERN LIVING
WARM CRAB AND ARTICHOKE DIP - I AM HOMESTEADER
CRAB AND ARTICHOKE DIP - A SPRINKLE AND A SPLASH
33 BEST LOW CARB KETO DIP RECIPES - INSANELY GOOD
WARM CRAB AND ARTICHOKE DIP RECIPE - NORTH COAST SEAFOODS
HOT CRAB, SPINACH AND ARTICHOKE DIP - BAKE. EAT. REPEAT.
CRAB ARTICHOKE DIP - LAUGHING SPATULA
HOT ARTICHOKE CRAB DIP - URBAN FOODIE KITCHEN
VIKING'S HOT CRAB AND ARTICHOKE DIP - RECIPE GIRL
#30-minutes-or-less #time-to-make #course #main-ingredient #preparation #appetizers #seafood #easy #crab #shellfish
Baked Crab & Artichoke Dip - Super Bowl Dip Recipe547K views-05:11
Hot Crab and Artichoke Dip | CHEESY DELICIOUSNESS! | Exceptional Home Cooking4K views-05:20
Crab Spinach Artichoke Dip | CarnalDish118K views-09:57
Crab & Artichoke Dip Recipe with Laura McIntosh | Chef Chris Vacca | PBS Bringing It Home152 views-04:45
Lump Crab and Artichoke Dip Recipe | Simple Cooking87 views-03:44
Easy Artichoke Crab Dip Recipe | Uncle Dan's Salad Dressings, Dips, and Seasonings767 views-02:29
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
What is crab artichoke dip?Crab Artichoke Dip is an AMAZING combo of creamy spinach artichoke dip with my personal favorite, crab dip. It’s the best of both worlds with a few extra ingredients, like bell pepper, green onions, and a spicy pinch of cayenne pepper. Whenever I serve this, I get asked for the recipe multiple times, so I know it’s a crowd-pleasing hit!
How do you make crab cakes with artichoke and crab?In a large skillet, saute leek in oil until tender. Add the artichokes, crab, cream cheese, lemon juice, salt, pepper and cayenne; heat until cream cheese is melted. Remove from the heat; stir in 3/4 cup Gruyere cheese, sour cream and 1/3 cup Asiago cheese. Transfer to a greased 9-in. pie plate; sprinkle with remaining cheeses.
How do you make hot baked crab dip?Easy hot baked crab, spinach and artichoke dip that you will not be able to stop eating! It's easy to make and tastes fantastic! Lightly spray a 9 inch baking dish with cooking spray and set aside. In a large bowl, mix together the cream cheese, mayonnaise, sour cream and Worcestershire sauce until well combined.
How do you make crab cakes with cream cheese mayonnaise?Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Lightly oil a 9-inch baking dish or coat with nonstick spray. In a large bowl, combine cream cheese, mayonnaise and sour cream. Stir in artichoke hearts, crab meat, 1/2 cup fontina cheese, pepper jack cheese, green onions and Worcestershire; season with salt and pepper, to taste.