CRANBERRY AND BLOOD ORANGE RELISH
Provided by Tina Miller
Categories Sauce Food Processor Side No-Cook Christmas Thanksgiving Low Fat Vegetarian Quick & Easy Low Cal Cranberry Orange Low Cholesterol Bon Appétit Fat Free Vegan Pescatarian Dairy Free Wheat/Gluten-Free Peanut Free Tree Nut Free Soy Free Kosher
Yield Makes about 2 1/2 cups
Number Of Ingredients 3
- Cut off all peel and white pith from 3 blood oranges. Using small sharp knife, cut between membranes to release segments into small bowl (see below). Set bowl with blood orange segments aside. Cut remaining unpeeled blood orange into 8 pieces and place in food processor. Add fresh cranberries and 2/3 cup sugar; using on/off turns, blend until mixture is finely chopped. Transfer relish to medium bowl; stir in blood orange segments. Cover and refrigerate relish overnight. DO AHEAD: Cranberry relish can be made 2 days ahead. Keep refrigerated. Bring to room temperature before serving.
SUNNY'S CHARRED ORANGE AND CRANBERRY RELISH
Provided by Sunny Anderson
Yield 2 cups
Number Of Ingredients 4
- Preheat the grill to 400 degrees F.
- Zest the orange and set aside. Cut the orange (with its rind) into 1/2-inch-thick slices. Place the slices on the grill and cook until a peek beneath reveals charring, 2 to 4 minutes. Flip and grill the other side, another 2 to 4 minutes.
- Meanwhile, combine the reserved orange zest, cranberries, sugar, ginger and 1 cup water in a medium saucepan over medium heat. Begin to simmer, stirring occasionally. Place the orange slices on a cutting board and trim off the rinds, then remove the seeds and discard. Roughly chop the orange flesh and add to the saucepan. Cook the relish until the cranberries pop and the liquid reduces, about 15 minutes total. Serve chilled or at room temperature.
FRESH GINGER CRANBERRY RELISH
The reputation of this tasty relish goes way beyond your Thanksgiving dinner plate. It's great with poultry and pork, and will even perk up a ho-hum deli sandwich on-the-fly. -Melode Weiner, Plymouth, California
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 5 cups.
Number Of Ingredients 5
- Cut unpeeled orange and lemon into wedges; remove any seeds. Transfer orange and lemon to a food processor; add remaining ingredients. Pulse until chopped. Transfer to a bowl; refrigerate, covered, overnight.
Nutrition Facts :
EASY CRANBERRY ORANGE RELISH
- Grate 2 teaspoons of zest from orange; discard remaining peel and pith from orange. Divide orange into sections.
- Place orange sections, orange zest, cranberries, sugar, and cinnamon in a food processor; pulse until finely chopped.
- Transfer relish to a bowl and cover; refrigerate to allow flavors to blend, at least 2 hours.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 76.4 calories, Carbohydrate 19.8 g, Fat 0.1 g, Fiber 2.3 g, Protein 0.3 g, Sodium 1 mg, Sugar 15.7 g
CRANBERRY ORANGE RELISH
The original recipe for this cranberry sauce was found in The Thanksgiving Cookbook, 1991. It's been tweaked slightly since I do enjoy the orange flavor! Preparation time does not include the time needed for the sauce to cool to room temperature.
Provided by Sydney Mike
Yield 2 1/4 cups, 8 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Combine cranberries, sugar, orange juice, Triple Sec, allspice, cloves & ginger in a medium nonreactive saucepan & bring to a boil, then reduce heat to medium-low & simmer, stirring frequently, for about 10 minutes, or until berries begin to pop & the mixture thickens slightly.
- Remove from heat & let the mixture cool slightly, then stir in the orange zest & walnuts, before letting the sauce cool to room temperature.
- Pour into a container with a tight lid & refrigerate until serving time.
- Cold, in the refrigerator, the sauce will keep for at least 3 weeks.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 151.5, Fat 4.9, SaturatedFat 0.5, Sodium 1.7, Carbohydrate 27.7, Fiber 2.9, Sugar 22.1, Protein 1.4
CRANBERRY-ORANGE RELISH WITH MINT
- Pulse two 12-ounce bags fresh (or frozen, thawed) cranberries in a food processor until coarsely chopped. Transfer to a large bowl. Finely grate 2 teaspoons orange zest from 1 of 4 navel oranges; set aside. Using a sharp paring knife, remove peel and white pith from oranges. Working over a medium bowl, cut between membranes to release orange segments. Coarsely chop segments; add to cranberries. Stir 3/4 cup sugar, 1/2 cup minced red onion, 1/4 cup chopped fresh mint, 1 tablespoon minced peeled ginger, and reserved zest into cranberry mixture. Cover; let stand at room temperature for 2 hours. DO AHEAD: Can be made 1 day ahead. Cover and chill.
GINGER CRANBERRY RELISH
- Combine all ingredients except oranges into a saucepan.
- Over medium heat bring to a boil and let boil for 5 minutes, or until thicken.
- Most of the berries should have popped.
- Stir in oranges.
- Set aside and let cool a bit.
- You may want to put it in the food processor and pulse slightly.
- Cover and refridgerate.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 407.7, Fat 0.7, SaturatedFat 0.1, Sodium 5.7, Carbohydrate 104.7, Fiber 8.2, Sugar 90, Protein 1.9
More about "cranberry blood orange and ginger relish recipes"
CRANBERRY AND BLOOD ORANGE RELISH RECIPE | BON APPéTIT
Estimated Reading Time 50 secs
CRANBERRY-ORANGE RELISH WITH GINGER - RECIPE
4.7/5 (3)Category Side DishesCuisine AmericanCalories 60 per serving
GINGER-CRANBERRY RELISH - BETTER HOMES & GARDENS
CRANBERRY ORANGE GINGER RELISH - NUTRITION STARRING YOU
QUICK AND EASY CRANBERRY ORANGE RELISH - EVERYDAY …
ORANGE-CRANBERRY RELISH - COUNTRY LIVING MAGAZINE
CRANBERRY ORANGE RELISH WITH GINGER & NUTS
CRANBERRY AND ORANGE RELISH RECIPE | LEITE'S CULINARIA
UNCOOKED CRANBERRY, ORANGE, AND GINGER RELISH - BIGOVEN
Reviews 1Servings 1Cuisine AmericanCategory Side Dish
CRANBERRY ORANGE GINGER RELISH - BIGOVEN.COM
5/5 (5)Servings 4Cuisine AmericanTotal Time 15 mins
5-MINUTE CRANBERRY ORANGE RELISH - LIFE, LOVE, AND GOOD FOOD
GINGER ORANGE CRANBERRY SAUCE - THE ENDLESS MEAL®
CRANBERRY ORANGE RELISH - FIREFLY KITCHENS
CRANBERRY RELISH WITH ORANGE JUICE AND GINGER - RECIPESCHOICE
ORANGE GINGER CRANBERRY RELISH-SUGAR FREE - CJ JOHNSON GLOBAL
CRANBERRY, ORANGE AND GINGER RELISH - STREATS OF PHILLY FOOD TOURS
CRANBERRY ORANGE JAM WITH CRYSTALLIZED GINGER RECIPE
CRANBERRY-ORANGE RELISH RECIPE - PINTEREST
CRANBERRY-GINGER RELISH - CLEAN & DELICIOUS
CRANBERRY ORANGE RELISH - MOM ON TIMEOUT
RAW GINGER ORANGE CRANBERRY RELISH - WHOLE MADE LIVING
FRESH CRANBERRY RELISH WITH ORANGE, APPLE AND GINGER
25 CRANBERRY-ORANGE RECIPES | ALLRECIPES
CRANBERRY, GINGER AND ORANGE CHUTNEY RECIPE - FOOD & WINE
QUICK & EASY CRANBERRY ORANGE RELISH - THE COMFORT OF COOKING
CRANBERRY ORANGE GINGER RELISH | RECIPE - PINTEREST.COM
CRANBERRY RELISH RECIEPE WITHOUT ORANGES - FOOD52
CRANBERRY ORANGE RELISH WITH GINGER RECIPES
THE BEST HOMEMADE CRANBERRY SAUCE RECIPE | EATINGWELL
CRANBERRY RELISH - THE NOVICE CHEF
GINGERED CRANBERRY ORANGE PECAN RELISH - THE JOURNEY GIRL
CRANBERRY SAUCE WITH ORANGE AND GINGER - INQUIRING CHEF
CRANBERRY-ORANGE RELISH | OREGONIAN RECIPES
CRANBERRY RELISH WITH GINGER | WILLIAMS SONOMA
CRANBERRY ORANGE RELISH RECIPE - I REALLY LIKE FOOD!
CRANBERRY RELISH WITH GINGER - OMNIVORE'S COOKBOOK
UNCOOKED CRANBERRY ORANGE AND GINGER RELISH RECIPES
CRANBERRY GINGER RELISH RECIPE : OPTIMAL RESOLUTION LIST
You'll also love