- In a small bowl, whisk together the oil, vinegar, mustard, honey, salt, pepper and shallots until the vinaigrette is emulsified.
- Toss the greens with enough dressing to moisten and serve immediately.
CLASSIC DIJON VINAIGRETTE
- In a small bowl, whisk together the mustard and the vinegar. Slowly whisk in the olive oil to make an emulsion. Season with salt and pepper.
HONEY DIJON BALSAMIC VINAIGRETTE
- Whisk balsamic vinegar, olive oil, mustard, honey, salt, and pepper in a bowl.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 137.7 calories, Carbohydrate 4.5 g, Fat 13.5 g, SaturatedFat 1.9 g, Sodium 96.7 mg, Sugar 3.6 g
Unlike traditional vinaigrette dressings, this dijon vinaigrette recipe adds a flavorful twist. -Beth Philson, Lincoln, Nebraska
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield about 1 cup.
Number Of Ingredients 6
- Combine all ingredients in a jar with a tight-fitting lid; shake well. Store in the refrigerator. Just before serving, shake dressing again.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 167 calories, Fat 18g fat (2g saturated fat), Cholesterol 0 cholesterol, Sodium 242mg sodium, Carbohydrate 1g carbohydrate (0 sugars, Fiber 0 fiber), Protein 0 protein.
CREAMY DIJON DRESSING
"Even those who don't like low-fat dressings will love this smooth tangy salad topper," assures Genise Krause of Sturgeon Bay, Wisconsin. "Fat-free mayonnaise makes it creamy, and a blend of honey, orange juice and Dijon mustard gives wonderful flavor."
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 1-2/3 cups.
Number Of Ingredients 7
- In a blender or food processor, combine the first six ingredients; cover and process until smooth. Serve over greens and vegetables. Store in the refrigerator. Shake before serving.
Nutrition Facts :
CREAMY DIJON VINAIGRETTE
- Pulse 1/4 cup good-quality red or white wine vinegar, 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard, 1 tablespoon honey, 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt, and 1/2 garlic clove in a blender to combine. With motor running, slowly add 1/2 cup vegetable oil, then 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil. Season to taste with salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- Measure vinegar (or lemon juice) and mustard (or mayonnaise) into a 2-cup measuring cup. With a small whisk, stir in garlic, a big pinch of salt and a few grinds of pepper. Measure oil in another cup. Slowly whisk oil into mixture, first in droplets, then in a slow, steady stream to make an emulsified vinaigrette.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 163.6 calories, Carbohydrate 0.9 g, Fat 18 g, SaturatedFat 2.5 g, Sodium 239.5 mg
Here is an easy vinaigrette that comes together in your blender in about five minutes. Use good olive oil and good vinegar, and follow your own taste when adding the seasoning.
Provided by Mark Bittman
Categories easy, condiments
Yield About 2/3 cup
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Combine all ingredients except shallot in a blender and turn on machine; a creamy emulsion will form within 30 seconds. Taste and add vinegar a teaspoon or two at a time until balance tastes right to you.
- Add shallot and turn machine on and off a few times until shallot is minced within dressing. Taste, adjust the seasoning and serve.
Nutrition Facts : @context http, Calories 560, UnsaturatedFat 47 grams, Carbohydrate 6 grams, Fat 59 grams, Fiber 1 gram, Protein 1 gram, SaturatedFat 11 grams, Sodium 346 milligrams, Sugar 3 grams, TransFat 0 grams
- Combine ingredients and whisk together until smooth. Toss with greens.
Nutrition Facts : @context http, Calories 15, UnsaturatedFat 0 grams, Carbohydrate 2 grams, Fat 0 grams, Fiber 0 grams, Protein 1 gram, SaturatedFat 0 grams, Sodium 36 milligrams, Sugar 2 grams, TransFat 0 grams
- In a medium bowl, whisk the juice, mustard, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and a pinch of pepper until combined.
- Whisking constantly, add the olive oil in a steady stream; whisk until thickened and creamy. Alternatively shake all ingredients in a small jar.
- Whisk lemon juice, Dijon mustard, vinegar, and garlic in a medium bowl. Gradually whisk in oil. Season to taste with salt and pepper. DO AHEAD: Can be made 3 days ahead. Cover and chill. Return to room temperature before using.
More about "creamy dijon vinaigrette recipes"
CREAMY DIJON VINAIGRETTE RECIPE | BON APPéTIT
3/5 (33)Estimated Reading Time 40 secsServings 0.75
3-MINUTE CREAMY LEMON DIJON VINAIGRETTE - FOOLPROOF LIVING
Ratings 10Calories 134 per servingCategory Salad Dressing
EASY LEMON VINAIGRETTE DRESSING (TANGY + CREAMY) - SIMPLYCEECEE.CO
FRENCH SALAD DRESSING (OR LEMON DIJON VINAIGRETTE)
DIJON VINAIGRETTE - DOWNSHIFTOLOGY
3 MINUTE LEMON DIJON VINAIGRETTE: WHOLE30 FRIENDLY!
HONEY LEMON VINAIGRETTE DRESSING RECIPE - THERESCIPES.INFO
OLIVE GARDEN SALAD DRESSING - CRUNCHY CREAMY SWEET
DIJON VINAIGRETTE RECIPE | BON APPéTIT
CREAMY DIJON VINAIGRETTE SALAD DRESSING - GATHERED IN THE KITCHEN
CREAMY DIJON VINAIGRETTE RECIPE - CREATE THE MOST AMAZING DISHES
EASY LEMON DIJON VINAIGRETTE (5 INGREDIENTS) - COOKING FOR KEEPS
CLASSIC FRENCH DIJON VINAIGRETTE SALAD DRESSINGFLAVORFUL …
RECIPE: CREAMY BALSAMIC VINAIGRETTE - BRUCE BRADLEY
CREAMY DIJON VINAIGRETTE - CREATE THE MOST AMAZING DISHES
CREAMY RASPBERRY VINAIGRETTE RECIPE - FOOD NEWS
3 SIMPLE, CREAMY DIJON MUSTARD VINAIGRETTE RECIPES
CREAMY VINAIGRETTE (EASY 5 MINUTE RECIPE!) - EASY LOW CARB
ROASTED POTATO SALAD WITH CREAMY DIJON VINAIGRETTE RECIPE
INA GARTEN CREAMY HONEY DIJON MUSTARD VINAIGRETTE
LIGHT HONEY DIJON VINAIGRETTE - THE CREATIVE BITE
EASY DIJON VINAIGRETTE (DAIRY FREE, PALEO) - SIMPLY WHISKED
CREAMY DIJON VINAIGRETTE DRESSING RECIPE | DEPORECIPE.CO
CREAMY DIJON VINAIGRETTE - COCINA DE LA OSA
HOMEMADE CREAMY LEMON DIJON VINAIGRETTE - MAY SIMPKIN
CREAMY HORSERADISH VINAIGRETTE - CHOWHOUND
CREAMY DIJON VINAIGRETTE RECIPE - FOOD NEWS
PERFECTLY CREAMY BALSAMIC VINAIGRETTE DRESSING - THAT SALAD LADY
EASY DIJON VINAIGRETTE (LIGHT & FLAVORFUL) - SPEND WITH PENNIES
CREAMY BLACK GARLIC VINAIGRETTE - GARLIC & ZEST
CREAMY DIJON VINAIGRETTE - PLAIN.RECIPES
CREAMY DIJON MUSTARD DRESSING - FRESH EXPRESS
CREAMY LEMON HONEY DIJON VINAIGRETTE - INSPIRED FRESH LIFE
CREAMY BALSAMIC VINAIGRETTE RECIPE - EATING BIRD FOOD
CREAMY DIJON VINAIGRETTE RECIPE | EAT YOUR BOOKS
You'll also love