PINTO BEAN DIP
- Place pinto beans, vinegar, jalapeno pepper, salt, sugar, paprika, onion powder, garlic powder, and cayenne pepper in a food processor; blend until smooth.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 44.2 calories, Carbohydrate 7.9 g, Fat 0.4 g, Fiber 2.4 g, Protein 2.5 g, SaturatedFat 0.1 g, Sodium 567.1 mg, Sugar 0.2 g
CREAMY PINTO BEAN DIP
Serve this lightly spiced bean dip with tortilla chips, spread it on tacos or quesadillas, or use it as a great base for building a batch of Ultimate Nachos.
Provided by Rhoda Boone
Yield Makes 1 1/2 cups
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium. Add onion and cook until softened, 4-5 minutes. Add beans, garlic, and bell pepper and cook, stirring, until softened and warmed through, 4-5 minutes. Stir in chili powder and cook until fragrant, about 1 minute more.
- Pulse bean mixture, vinegar, oregano, 3/4 tsp. salt, 1/4 tsp. pepper, and 1/4 cup water in a food processor, adding water by the tablespoonful if needed, until smooth. Taste and adjust seasoning. Serve warm or at room temperature.
- Do Ahead
- Bean dip can be made 3 days ahead. Store in an airtight container and chill.
PINTO BEAN DIP
Whenever there's a gathering, friends tell me, "Be sure to bring your bean dip!" With several delightful layers, this is more than a snack-some guests practically make a meal out of it. You'll need big chips to pick up all the scrumptious ingredients. -Claire Rademacher, Whittier, California
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 25-30 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 14
- In a large bowl, mash beans with a fork; stir in 3/4 teaspoon salt, pepper and pepper sauce. Spread onto a 12-in. serving plate. , Mash avocados with lemon juice and remaining salt; spread over bean mixture. Combine the sour cream, mayonnaise and taco seasoning; spread over avocado layer. , Sprinkle with onions, tomatoes, cheese and olives. Serve with tortilla chips.
Nutrition Facts :
PINTO BEANS WITH MEXICAN-STYLE SEASONINGS
Pinto beans are simmered with onion, tomatoes, chili powder, cumin and garlic. I love making these beans just because they make the whole house smell so good, and the longer they simmer the better they taste. You could add 1/2 can of beer to make 'borracho' beans. I personally taste-test throughout the entire cooking process and add extra seasoning as I feel it needs it. These beans could simmer all day long; just make sure they have plenty of water to keep the beans covered.
Provided by Lyndsay
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Place pinto beans into a large pot and pour in enough water to cover by 2 to 3 inches. Let beans soak overnight.
- Drain beans, return to pot, and pour in fresh water to cover; add diced tomatoes, bacon, onion, chili powder, cumin, and garlic powder. Bring to a boil, reduce heat to low, and simmer for 3 hours.
- Stir cilantro and salt into bean mixture; simmer until beans are soft, about 1 more hour.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 267 calories, Carbohydrate 40.9 g, Cholesterol 10.2 mg, Fat 5.2 g, Fiber 13.5 g, Protein 16.4 g, SaturatedFat 1.5 g, Sodium 509.8 mg, Sugar 1.9 g
CORIANDER-CHILE PINTO BEAN DIP
- In a food processor, combine beans, vinegar, oil, garlic, coriander, paprika, cayenne, and 2 tablespoons water.
- Process until very smooth, about 1 minute, scraping down bowl as needed. Season with salt and pepper. Transfer to serving bowl, and garnish with paprika and a drizzle of olive oil, if desired.
PINTO BEAN DIP
Yummy bean dip using the very heart healthy and lean pinto beans. I really like to use this recipe as a healthy alternative to refried beans. Enjoy...
Provided by Ashly1021
Yield 4-6 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 8
- 1.In a food processor, combine beans, vinegar, oil, garlic, coriander, paprika, cayenne, and 2 tablespoons water.
- 2.Process until very smooth, about 1 minute, scraping down bowl as needed. Season with salt and pepper. Transfer to serving bowl, and garnish with paprika and a drizzle of olive oil, if desired. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to three days.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 213.6, Fat 7.5, SaturatedFat 1.1, Sodium 1.9, Carbohydrate 28.2, Fiber 9.7, Sugar 0.4, Protein 9.6
PINTO BEAN DIP
- In a bowl, mash beans with a fork; stir in 3/4 t.
- salt, pepper, and hot sauce.
- Spread onto a 12-inch serving plate.
- Mash avocados with lemon juice and remaining salt; spread over bean mixture.
- Combine sour cream, mayonnaise, and taco seasoning; spread over avocado layer.
- Sprinkle with onions, tomatoes, cheese, and olives.
- Serve with tortilla chips.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 239.7, Fat 14.6, SaturatedFat 5.3, Cholesterol 19.8, Sodium 349.3, Carbohydrate 20.4, Fiber 8.6, Sugar 1.7, Protein 9.3
More about "creamy pinto bean dip recipes"
CREAMY PINTO BEAN DIP WITH CARAMELIZED ONIONS
Category DipsCalories 138 per servingTotal Time 50 mins
- Soak the beans. Add dry pinto beans to a large bowl or a pot and cover with 3 cups water. Soak overnight. The beans will almost double in size.
- Cook the pinto beans in Instant Pot. Strain the beans, add to the Instant Pot together with 2 cups of veggie stock, 2 bay leaves and 2-3 cloves of garlic. Stir through. Pop the lid on top, lock and make sure the top valve is pointing at Sealing (on regular models). Press Manual/Pressure Cook and set to 10 minutes at HIGH pressure. Once cooked, allow the pressure to release for 7-10 minutes. If cooking unsoaked beans, set to 30 minutes at high pressure.
- Repeat the first step but in a large cooking pot and place over high heat. Once the beans come to a boil, turn the heat down to simmer and cook for 45-50 minutes until tender.
- While the beans are cooking, prepare the caramelized onions and the rest of the ingredients for the dip.
CREAMY PINTO BEAN DIP | KUNER'S FOODS RECIPES
2.2/5 (6)Category Dip/SpreadServings 6
AMAZING BEAN DIP ~ 6 INGREDIENTS + 10 MINUTES!
THE BEST CREAMY BEAN DIP RECIPE - ISABEL EATS
CREAMY PINTO BEANS IN JUST 30 MINUTES - A SIMPLE TWEAK
PINTO BEAN DIP - HEALTHIER STEPS
CREAMY PINTO BEAN DIP | SUN VISTA RECIPES
EASY + CREAMY REFRIED BEANS - LIFE MADE SIMPLE
SLOW COOKER CREAMY RANCH BEAN DIP
BEST REFRIED BEAN DIP RECIPE - HOW TO MAKE REFRIED …
EASY BEAN DIP RECIPE | CHILI FLAVOR - EATPLANT-BASED
PINTO BEAN RECIPES - HOW TO COOK AND USE PINTO BEANS
EASY CREAMY PINTO BEAN "HUMMUS" RECIPE AND VIDEO - EAT SIMPLE …
GARCIA'S BEAN DIP RECIPE - THERESCIPES.INFO
PINTO BEANS WITH ROTEL RECIPE - THERESCIPES.INFO
31 BEST DIP RECIPES | EPICURIOUS
RECIPE: PINTO BEAN DIP (LAYERED ON A PLATE WITH AVOCADO, SOUR …
PHILADELPHIA CREAM CHEESE NACHO DIP RECIPES
CREAMY CHEESY BEAN DIP - INSPIRED TASTE
29 EASY RECIPES WITH PINTO BEANS | MYRECIPES
CREAMY PINTO BEAN DIP
EASY BEAN DIP RECIPE (6 EASY INGREDIENTS) - BEANRECIPES.COM
PINTO BEAN DIP - KITCHEN GEEKERY
CREAMY PINTO DIP RECIPE | CAIT STRAIGHT UP - YOUTUBE
BEST BEAN DIP RECIPE (NO CHEESE!) - DETOXINISTA
CHEESY BEAN DIP RECIPE - TASTES BETTER FROM SCRATCH
CORN AND PINTO BEAN DIP | LISA'S KITCHEN | VEGETARIAN RECIPES
PERFECT PINTO BEAN DIP - PLANT-BASED ON A BUDGET
PINTO BEAN DIP RECIPE HEALTHY | DEPORECIPE.CO
MEXICAN PINTO BEAN DIP RECIPES - FOOD NEWS
CHEESY PINTO BEANS - BUDGET BYTES
EASY MEXICAN SPICY BEAN DIP - THERESCIPES.INFO
MEXICAN PINTO BEAN DIP RECIPE | DEPORECIPE.CO
CREAMY PINTO BEAN DIP RECIPE - FOOD NEWS
SPICY POTATO & CHEESE TAQUITOS + ROASTED TOMATO PINTO BEAN DIP
THE BEST HOMEMADE BEAN DIP RECIPE - A SPICY PERSPECTIVE
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How do you make crab dip with pinto beans?Place pinto beans, vinegar, jalapeno pepper, salt, sugar, paprika, onion powder, garlic powder, and cayenne pepper in a food processor; blend until smooth. The classic taco dip gets a tasty reboot! See how to make a rich and creamy hot crab dip. A colorful, creamy dip that’s perfect for celebrating St. Patrick's Day.
What is the easiest way to make bean dip?Creamy easy bean dip, made in just minutes! Preheat the oven to 350-degrees Fahrenheit, and ensure your cream cheese and sour cream are softened. In a large bowl, combine the refried beans, softened cream cheese, sour cream, taco seasoning, green chiles and half of the shredded cheese.
How do you make pinto beans with vinegar and jalapeno?Place pinto beans, vinegar, jalapeno pepper, salt, sugar, paprika, onion powder, garlic powder, and cayenne pepper in a food processor; blend until smooth. A light, fluffy, super-easy dip with cream cheese and marshmallow crème. Get a full year for $5! Cook 5-star weekday dinners every time.
What is the best recipe for Taco dip?Directions. Place pinto beans, vinegar, jalapeno pepper, salt, sugar, paprika, onion powder, garlic powder, and cayenne pepper in a food processor; blend until smooth. The classic taco dip gets a tasty reboot! See how to make a rich and creamy hot crab dip. A colorful, creamy dip that’s perfect for celebrating St. Patrick's Day.