RICE KRISPIES CHICKEN TENDERS
Use crisped rice cereal to make some of the crispiest chicken ever. These Rice Krispies Chicken Tenders is an easy family dinner recipe that the kids will beg for!
Provided by Julie Clark
Categories Main Dish
Number Of Ingredients 8
- In a large bowl add in chicken, buttermilk, salt, pepper, and 2 tablespoons of Italian seasoning. Let chicken marinade at least an hour or up to overnight refrigerated..
- In a large deep plate add in rice krispies and flour.
- Once chicken has marinated, shake off excess buttermilk mixture and dredge each tender into the rice krispie mixture. Be sure to firmly press the chicken in to coat completely.
- Once chicken has been coated, allow it to sit for 5-10 minutes so the rice krispie coating will adhere better to the chicken.
- In a large pan add in 1-2 inches of oil and heat over medium high heat. Gently add in chicken strips once oil is hot. Once the chicken is frying, do not touch it until it's time to flip it.
- Cook for 4-6 minutes per side or until chicken has cooked through.
- Place the chicken strips on a wire rack with paper towels underneath to catch oil drips. This helps keep the chicken crispy on all sides.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 318 kcal, Carbohydrate 37 g, Protein 29 g, Fat 6 g, SaturatedFat 2 g, Cholesterol 79 mg, Sodium 1215 mg, Fiber 2 g, Sugar 6 g, ServingSize 1 serving
CRISPY CHICKEN STRIPS
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Lightly grease a 9x13 inch baking dish.
- Place butter in a shallow bowl. In a separate shallow bowl, mix the crushed cereal, flour, and seasoning blend. Dip chicken tenders in the butter, then press in the cereal mixture to evenly coat. Arrange in the prepared baking dish. Drizzle with any remaining butter.
- Bake 25 minutes in the preheated oven, or until chicken juices run clear.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 279.6 calories, Carbohydrate 12 g, Cholesterol 95.1 mg, Fat 14.4 g, Fiber 0.2 g, Protein 24.8 g, SaturatedFat 8.1 g, Sodium 218.2 mg, Sugar 0.8 g
CRISPIEST FRIED CHICKEN
- In a large bowl, sprinkle chicken with rice flour; season generously with kosher salt and pepper, tossing to coat. Pour oil into a large pot to a depth of 2 inches. Place over medium-high heat until a thermometer registers 350 degrees.
- Whisk together both flours, 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt, and 1/4 teaspoon pepper. Whisk in 3/4 cup water until a smooth, thin batter forms.
- Working in batches, dip pieces of chicken into batter, allowing excess to drip off. Transfer to oil and fry until pale golden, 6 minutes. Remove and shake lightly in a colander to drain; transfer to paper towels. Bring oil temperature back to 350 degrees, then return chicken to oil and fry a second time until golden brown and a thermometer inserted into thickest parts (avoiding bones) registers 160 degrees, about 6 minutes for small pieces, about 8 minutes for large. Transfer to a wire rack set in a rimmed baking sheet; season with flaky salt. Serve warm or room temperature.
CRISPY BAKED CEREAL CHICKEN
- Preheat an oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C); grease a 9x12 inch baking dish.
- Place the cereal in a large plastic zipper bag and crush the cereal into crumbs. Add the garlic salt and seasoned salt; shake the mixture together in the bag to combine. Pour the cereal crumb mixture out into a shallow bowl.
- In another shallow bowl, beat the egg with the milk. Dip each chicken breast half into the milk mixture, then into the crumb mixture, coating the chicken well with crumbs. Place the coated chicken breasts into the prepared baking dish.
- Bake in the preheated oven until the cereal coating is golden brown, the chicken is no longer pink in the center, and the juices run clear, about 40 minutes. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read at least 165 degrees F (74 degrees C).
Nutrition Facts : Calories 195.7 calories, Carbohydrate 5.8 g, Cholesterol 118.4 mg, Fat 5.8 g, Fiber 0.1 g, Protein 28.3 g, SaturatedFat 2.3 g, Sodium 1143.6 mg, Sugar 4.4 g
CHICKEN ALA RICE KRISPIES
Moist and tender chicken with a nice soft buttery coated breading on the outside. I serve this with a side of chicken flavored rice or noodles and vegetable. My husband first flinched when I told him about the Rice Krispies coating, but loved it when he tried it; you would never know it was cereal coated!
Provided by TheDancingCook
Categories Chicken Breast
Yield 4 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 6
- In one bowl, mix cereal crumbs, seasonings & flour.
- Place the melted butter in another bowl.
- Dip the breasts into melted butter then coat with the cereal mixture.
- Place into a greased 9x13-inch baking dish.
- Drizzle remaining melted on top of chicken and coat with remaining mixture if you like extra breading.
- Bake, uncovered at 400°F for 30 minutes or a bit longer for outside crispiness.
CRISPY RICE CHICKEN
This is a baked chicken recipe with crushed rice crispies cereal as the coating. I made this for my parents and it took them awhile to figure out what the coating was. I also use this with my OAMC cooking, and it turned out great!
Provided by StacyW
Categories Chicken Breast
Yield 4-6 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Beat egg and water in a shallow bowl.
- Place cereal in another shallow bowl.
- Mix garlic powder, salt, and pepper with cereal.
- Dip chicken into egg mixture and roll into crumb mixture. Coat all sides.
- If freezing, I flash-froze and then packaged up my chicken.
- If baking now, place on a lined baking sheet.
- Bake at 350 for 45 minutes.
More about "crispy rice cereal coated fried chicken recipes"
OVEN-LOVIN' CHICKEN - RICE KRISPIES
Servings 6Total Time 1 hr 20 mins
RICE CRISPY CHICKEN – BAKED GOODNESS WITH FRIED …
Estimated Reading Time 1 min
CEREAL-CRUSTED FRIED CHICKEN RECIPE - YUMMY.PH
RICE KRISPIES BOX RECIPE - THERESCIPES.INFO
KFC CRISPY FRIED CHICKEN RECIPE (ORIGINAL) - KFC STYLE FRIED …
CHEX OVEN FRIED CHICKEN (GLUTEN FREE) - THE KITCHEN MAGPIE
OVEN FRIED CHICKEN - RICE CRISPIES ARE THE SECRET COATING INGREDIENT.
COOKING MATTERS! CRISPY CEREAL COATED CHICKEN - PLATE FULL OF GRACE
10 BEST RICE KRISPIE CHICKEN RECIPES - YUMMLY
CRISPY RICE CEREAL CHICKEN - STARLIGHT FAMILY FARM
CRISPY RICE RESTAURANT - THERESCIPES.INFO
KARDEA BROWN'S CRISPY RICE CEREAL-COATED FRIED CHICKEN
CRISPY RICE SALAD - THERESCIPES.INFO
EASY RICE KRISPIES CHICKEN - COOKING UP COTTAGE
RECIPE: CRISPY BAKED CHICKEN - COOKING ON THE SIDE
CRISPY RICE PAPER FRIED CHICKEN - EMMYMADE
CRISPY OVEN-FRIED CHICKEN WITH FRIED RICE. - TRYCHINESEGOODIES.COM
CRISPY FRIED CHICKEN FRIED RICE - SIMPLY SCRATCH
CRISPY OVEN-FRIED CHICKEN - WOMAN'S WORLD
KARDEA BROWN'S CRISPY RICE CEREAL-COATED FRIED CHICKEN - YOUTUBE
10 BEST RICE CRISPY CEREAL RECIPES - YUMMLY
ODE TO RICE | DELICIOUS MISS BROWN | FOOD NETWORK
RICE KRISPIE CHICKEN RECIPE FROM ANDREW ZIMMERN | RECIPE
CRISPY CHICKEN FRIES - THERESCIPES.INFO
CRISPY CEREAL OVEN FRIED CHICKEN - COOKING WITH SUGAR
OVEN FRIED RECIPE: CRISPY BAKED CEREAL CHICKEN BY AGGIEANNA
CRISPY RICE CEREAL-COATED FRIED CHICKEN | RECIPE IN 2022 | FRIED ...
BROWN CRISPY RICE CEREAL - THERESCIPES.INFO
RICE CRISPY CHICKEN THIGHS - REAL LIFE DINNER
CEREAL COATED BAKED CHICKEN TENDERS - JESSICA GAVIN
RICE KRISPIES COATED CHICKEN RECIPE - ALL INFORMATION ABOUT …
RICE CRISPY CHICKEN - BAKED GOODNESS WITH FRIED CRISPINESS
KARDEA BROWN’S CRISPY RICE CEREAL-COATED FRIED CHICKEN
OVEN-FRIED, CORN FLAKE-CRUSTED CHICKEN RECIPE - SERIOUS EATS
CRISPY BAKED CEREAL CHICKEN | ALBERTA CHICKEN PRODUCERS RECIPES …
CRISPY RAMEN FRIED CHICKEN - ALL WAYS DELICIOUS
KARDEA BROWN’S CRISPY RICE CEREAL-COATED FRIED CHICKEN - FOODIE …
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How do you make fried chicken and rice cereal?Dip the chicken in the seasoned flour and coat completely. Dip in the egg mixture, then dredge in the rice cereal, pressing to coat evenly. Place on the parchment-lined baking sheet.
How to Cook Rice Krispies with chicken?Be sure to firmly press the chicken in to coat completely. Once chicken has been coated, allow it to sit for 5-10 minutes so the rice krispie coating will adhere better to the chicken. In a large pan add in 1-2 inches of oil and heat over medium high heat. Gently add in chicken strips once oil is hot.
How long does it take to cook cereal coated fried chicken?Crispy Rice Cereal-Coated Fried Chicken RECIPE COURTESY OF KARDEA BROWN Level: Intermediate Total: 1 hr 15 min Active: 1 hr 15 min Yield: 4 servings Ingredients Vegetable or peanut oil, for frying 2 cups all-purpose flour 1 tablespoon Miss Brown’s House Seasoning, recipe follows 1/2 cup whole milk 3 large eggs
What is the best way to cook chicken and cereal?In medium mixing bowl, beat egg and milk slightly. Add flour, salt, pepper and poultry seasoning. Mix until smooth. Dip chicken in batter. Coat with cereal. Place in single layer, skin side up in shallow baking pan coated with cooking spray or foil lined. Drizzle with melted margarine.