CRISPY SHRIMP WITH CITRUS GLAZE
- For glaze:
- Bring all ingredients to boil in medium saucepan. Boil until slightly syrupy and reduced to 1 cup, about 12 minutes. Season with salt and pepper. Remove from heat. (Can be made 1 day ahead. Cover and refrigerate. Rewarm over medium heat before using.)
- For shrimp:
- Place large rack on baking sheet. Whisk first 6 ingredients in medium bowl until well blended. Add shrimp; toss. Spread sesame seeds in pie dish. Dip shrimp into seeds, coating both sides. Place coated shrimp on rack.
- Heat oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add half of shrimp; sauté until golden outside and opaque in center, about 2 minutes per side. Transfer to plate. Repeat with remaining shrimp.
- Divide lettuce among 10 plates. Top with shrimp. Drizzle glaze over shrimp. Garnish with mint.
STICKY CRISPY ORANGE SHRIMP
The inspiration for this recipe is a dish called orange chicken that the family loves from their favorite take-out restaurant in Tulsa. Here the chicken has been substituted with shrimp, a perfect vehicle for citrus flavors.
Provided by Ree Drummond : Food Network
Yield 4 servings
Number Of Ingredients 19
- For the sauce: Put the orange juice, ginger, honey, soy sauce, cornstarch, crushed red pepper, vinegar, sesame oil, salt and garlic in a small nonstick skillet over medium heat and whisk thoroughly to incorporate the cornstarch into the liquid. If you have a few lumps remaining, that is fine. Heat until bubbling and starting to thicken, about 5 minutes. Remove from the heat and set aside.
- For the crispy shrimp: Heat about 1/2 inch of vegetable oil in a nonstick skillet over medium heat to 350 degrees F.
- Add the flour, salt and pepper to a shallow dish. Crack the eggs into a second shallow dish and beat well. Place the panko in a third dish. Bread the shrimp by dipping them first in the flour mixture and shaking off any excess, then in the egg and finally in the breadcrumbs, pressing to make sure each shrimp has an even coating.
- Fry the shrimp in 2 batches, flipping halfway through, until golden, 1 to 2 minutes per side. Drain on a paper towel-lined plate.
- Before serving, add the sauce to the bottom of a bowl. Add the shrimp and toss gently to coat. Serve over rice and garnish with the sliced scallions.
GRILLED SHRIMP WITH CITRUS DIPPING SAUCE
- Coat a stove-top grill pan or griddle with cooking spray and set over medium-high heat to preheat. Season both sides of shrimp with salt and black pepper. Place shrimp on hot pan and cook 2 to 3 minutes per side, until bright pink and cooked through. Sprinkle shrimp with cilantro.
- Meanwhile, in a small saucepan, whisk together orange juice, lime juice, ginger, cornstarch, and garlic. Set pan over medium heat and bring to a simmer. Simmer 2 minutes, until mixture thickens. Season, to taste, with salt and black pepper. Transfer sauce to a serving bowl. Serve 2/3 of the shrimp with the rice and dipping sauce on the side. Reserve remaining shrimp for wraps, if desired.
SPICY-SWEET GLAZED SHRIMP
Chili sauce and honey are all you need to build major flavor in this shrimp recipe. The glaze caramelizes on the grill for even more complexity. Feel free to try it with bone-in chicken pieces or beef kebabs, too.
Provided by Martha Stewart
Number Of Ingredients 5
- Heat a grill or grill pan to high. Clean and lightly oil hot grill. Stir together chili sauce and honey. Assemble kebabs (using 2 long skewers for each, threading 1 skewer through head end of shrimp and 1 through tail end); season with salt and pepper.
- Grill until shrimp begin to turn opaque, 2 to 3 minutes. Flip, brush liberally with glaze, and cook until opaque throughout, 3 to 4 minutes. Brush with more glaze and serve.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 224 g, Fat 3 g, Protein 31 g, SaturatedFat 1 g
SPICY CITRUS SHRIMP
- Mix 2 teaspoons orange-pineapple juice and the cornstarch; set aside.
- Mix 1/4 cup orange-pineapple juice, the sugar, black beans, vinegar, soy sauce, sesame oil and chilies in 10-inch skillet or wok; heat to boiling. Add shrimp; stir-fry 3 to 5 minutes or until shrimp are pink and firm.
- Stir in cornstarch mixture. Cook and stir about 30 seconds or until thickened. Stir in onions.
- In a blender or food processor, combine the orange juice and zest, lime juice and zest, olive oil, garlic and salt. Be careful with the salt - the shrimp really suck it up! Cover, and puree until smooth.
- Place shrimp in a bowl, and pour the citrus marinade over them. Let them marinate for 20 minutes at room temperature.
- Heat a non-stick skillet over medium-high heat. Fry the shrimp about 3 minutes per side, in batches if necessary, until opaque. Spoon a little of the marinade in with them for extra flavor while they cook if you like.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 198.7 calories, Carbohydrate 11.6 g, Cholesterol 172.5 mg, Fat 6.6 g, Fiber 2.3 g, Protein 23.9 g, SaturatedFat 1 g, Sodium 362.8 mg, Sugar 5.8 g
CITRUS GARLIC SHRIMP
Garlic is paired with sunny citrus in this special shrimp and linguine combination. "This is one of my husband's favorites," shares Diane Jackson of Las Vegas, Nevada. "And it's pretty enough for company," she adds.
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 6 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 11
- Cook linguine according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a blender, combine the next eight ingredients; cover and process until blended. Pour into a large skillet; bring to boil. Reduce heat, stir in the shrimp; simmer, uncovered for 3-4 minutes or until shrimp turn pink. , Drain linguine; toss with shrimp mixture. Sprinkle with cheese and parsley if desired.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 504 calories, Fat 20g fat (3g saturated fat), Cholesterol 112mg cholesterol, Sodium 526mg sodium, Carbohydrate 60g carbohydrate (5g sugars, Fiber 3g fiber), Protein 22g protein.
- Combine the orange juice, lemon juice, lime juice, water, sugar and salt in a small skillet. Mix well, and bring to a boil over medium to medium-high heat. Cook until reduced by half. Let cool until the glaze is thick and sticky.
- Brush onto grilled meats or fish during the last 2 minutes of cooking. Pour remaining glaze over afterwards, or use as bright decoration to your entree.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 81.5 calories, Carbohydrate 21.6 g, Fat 0.1 g, Fiber 1.2 g, Protein 0.4 g, Sodium 0.4 mg, Sugar 19.2 g
More about "crispy shrimp with citrus glaze recipes"
CRISPY BAKED SHRIMP SCAMPI - CAFE DELITES
10 BEST HONEY GLAZED SHRIMP RECIPES | YUMMLY
CRISPY SHRIMP WITH CITRUS GLAZE RECIPE | EPICURIOUS.COM | CRISPY …
BEST SOY GLAZED GARLIC SHRIMP | BEAR NAKED FOOD
CITRUS-GLAZED SHRIMP WITH CILANTRO RICE RECIPE | MYRECIPES
QUICK CITRUS-HONEY GRILLED SHRIMP RECIPE - THE SPRUCE EATS
GRILLED SHRIMP WITH CITRUS MARINADE - RECIPE RUNNER
SHRIMP WITH FRESH CITRUS SAUCE RECIPE - ANDREW CARMELLINI | FOOD …
CITRUS PAN-SEARED SHRIMP RECIPE (EASY SHRIMP DISH!)
MARINATED FRIED SHRIMP'N GRITS WITH CHILAU CITRUS GLAZE
BAKED CRISPY HONEY LIME SHRIMP - CREME DE LA CRUMB
CRISPY SHRIMP WITH GINGER AND GARLIC RECIPE
RECIPE: CRISPY SHRIMP WITH CITRUS GLAZE (USING ORANGE, GRAPEFRUIT ...
CRISPY SHRIMP W/CITRUS GLAZE - NEW ENGLAND TODAY
CRISPY SHRIMP WITH CITRUS GLAZE | RECIPE | CRISPY SHRIMP, CRISPY, FOOD
CRISPY GRILLED SHRIMP (PRAWNS) WITH LEMON GARLIC BUTTER
10 BEST CRISPY GARLIC SHRIMP RECIPES - YUMMLY
CRISPY SHRIMP BURGERS WITH SPICY MAYO RECIPE
RECIPES/CRISPY-SHRIMP-WITH-CITRUS-GLAZE-104457.JSON AT MASTER ...
CRISPY SHRIMP WITH CITRUS GLAZE RECIPE | RECIPE | SEAFOOD RECIPES ...
CRISPY HONEY SHRIMP - KHIN'S KITCHEN - CHINESE HONEY SHRIMP …
CITRUS GLAZED COLD SHRIMP - GUNDERSEN HEALTH SYSTEM
EASY CRISPY PAN-FRIED SHRIMP | GRITSANDPINECONES.COM
CRUNCHY BAKED SHRIMP IN GARLIC BUTTER SAUCE (PRAWNS) - RECIPETIN …
CRISPY FRIED SHRIMP WITH RECIPE VIDEO - THE SEASONED SKILLET
SHRIMP BURGERS RECIPE - DINNER, THEN DESSERT
CRISPY SHRIMP WITH CITRUS GLAZE - GLUTEN FREE RECIPES
SAUTéED SHRIMP WITH CRANBERRY-CITRUS SALSA RECIPE | MYRECIPES
CITRUS GLAZED SHRIMP MEAL KIT DELIVERY | GOODFOOD
CRISPY LEMON GARLIC PEPPER SHRIMP - SHEFFIELD SPICE & TEA CO
BAKED SHRIMP (WITH GARLIC LEMON BUTTER SAUCE) - COOKING CLASSY
CRISPY CITRUS GLAZED SALMON RECIPE - WILD ALASKAN COMPANY
MAGIC CRISPY BAKED SHRIMP | 12 TOMATOES
You'll also love