CRUNCHY PEANUT-BUTTER COOKIES
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. With an electric mixer, beat peanut butter, sugar, and butter until smooth. Beat in egg.
- On low speed, mix in flour and baking powder until a dough forms.
- Pinch off dough by the tablespoon; roll into balls. Place 2 inches apart on baking sheets (lined with parchment paper, if desired). With a floured fork, press balls in a crisscross fashion, flattening to a 1/2-inch thickness.
- Bake cookies, rotating sheets halfway through, until lightly golden, 18 to 22 minutes. Cool cookies on a wire rack. Store in an airtight container at room temperature up to 1 week.
CLASSIC PEANUT BUTTER COOKIES
- Cream butter, peanut butter, and sugars together in a bowl; beat in eggs.
- In a separate bowl, sift flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt; stir into butter mixture. Put dough in refrigerator for 1 hour.
- Roll dough into 1 inch balls and put on baking sheets. Flatten each ball with a fork, making a crisscross pattern. Bake in a preheated 375 degrees F oven for about 10 minutes or until cookies begin to brown.
CRUNCHY PEANUT BUTTER COOKIES
"I developed this recipe when I was looking for a cookie with peanut butter taste but without the traditional peanut butter cookie texture," relates Lisa Brown, Iola, Kansas. "We call these cookies 'I'll Have Another'-you'll find our why!"
Recipe From tasteofhome.com
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield about 5 dozen.
Number Of Ingredients 13
- In a large bowl, cream the shortening, peanut butter and sugars. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Beat in milk and vanilla. Combine the flour, oats, baking soda, baking powder and salt; gradually add to creamed mixtures. Stir in the cornflakes. , Drop by tablespoonfuls 3 in. apart onto ungreased baking sheets. Flatten slightly. Bake at 375° for 8-10 minutes or until lightly browned. Remove to wire racks to cool.
CRISP PEANUT BUTTER COOKIES
"The old-fashioned taste of these crisp, peanut buttery cookies is irresistible," reports Jessie MacLeod of St. Stephen, New Brunswick. "And they're as quick to make as they are to disappear. I often double the recipe."
Recipe From tasteofhome.com
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield about 4 dozen.
Number Of Ingredients 10
- In a bowl, cream butter and sugars. Add peanut butter, egg and vanilla; beat until smooth. Combine the flour, baking soda and baking powder; add to creamed mixture and mix well. For easier shaping, chill the dough for 1 hour. Shape into 1-in. balls; place 2 in. apart on ungreased baking sheets. Flatten each ball by crisscrossing with the tines of a fork dipped in sugar. Bake at 375° for 10-12 minutes or until bottoms are lightly browned and cookies are set.
PEANUT BUTTER CRUNCH COOKIES
We didn't have any chocolate chips in the house, but we did have a bag of Nestle® Crunch candy bars meant for Halloween! Add that to an existing peanut butter oatmeal recipe, with a few modifications, and peanut butter crunch cookies are born!
Recipe From allrecipes.com
Provided by dextraphy
Number Of Ingredients 12
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Beat butter and peanut butter together in a bowl using an electric mixer until creamy and smooth; beat in brown sugar and white sugar until incorporated. Add egg and vanilla to creamed butter mixture and mix until smooth.
- Whisk oats, flour, baking soda, baking powder, and salt together in a separate bowl; stir into creamed butter mixture until just incorporated. Carefully fold chocolate bars into dough. Drop dough by rounded teaspoonfuls onto ungreased baking sheets.
- Bake in the preheated oven until edges are lightly browned, 8 to 10 minutes.
CRUNCHY PEANUT BUTTER COOKIES
After many trials, this is the best peanut butter cookie I've tasted. Just a bit different than many of the others but the shortening used does make for a different cookie; crisp and crunchie. As with all hand-formed cookies, kids love to make them.
Recipe From food.com
Provided by sugarpea
Yield 30 cookies
Number Of Ingredients 11
- Cream sugars, peanut butter, shortening, butter and egg.
- Stir in remaining ingredients except granulated sugar.
- Cover and refrigerate about 2 hours or until firm.
- Roll dough into 1 1/4" balls; place about 3" apart on ungreased cookie sheets.
- Flatten in crisscross pattern with fork dipped in sugar.
- Bake at 375°, 9-10 minutes or until light brown.
- Cool 5 minutes and then remove from cookie sheet.
OLD FASHION CRISPY PEANUT BUTTER COOKIES
My grandma's recipe for her when she got married in 1926. My Grandma had 12 children, my mom was the youngest, who love cookies so Grandma made these often. This was her recipe that she wrote down on an old piece of papered gave to my mom in 1965. I only change lard to butter, and I used Jiff's Crunchy Peanut Butter, all else is...
Recipe From justapinch.com
Provided by C P
Number Of Ingredients 8
- 1. OVEN:Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2. BATTER:In a large mixer bowl add the butter and both the regular and brown sugars.
- 3. BEATING:Beat the butter and sugars together on med/hight speed, until light and creamy, about 3 mins.
- 4. Scarp the sides of the bowl before adding the eggs... making sure there is no remaining sugar on the bottom of bowl.
- 5. Add eggs, one at a time.. .beating well after each addition.
- 6. Add the peanut butter, beating on medium to high speed for 30 seconds, or until well incorporated.
- 7. In a large bowl, sift the flour, baking soda and salt together.
- 8. Slowly, add the flour mixture a little at a time to the creamed mixture.
- 9. Gently blend ingredients only to combine. Do not over mix or cookies will be tough.
- 10. SHAPING THE DOUGH:For cookies, spoon dough by the tablespoon; roll into balls. NOTE: Sometimes I roll cookie dough into sugar before placing on cookie sheet.
- 11. Place cookie balls 2 inches apart on parchment-lined cookie sheets.
- 12. Using a fork, press balls in a crisscross pattern, flattening each cookie to a 1/2-inch thickness.
- 13. AND YES... Sometimes, I tend to get side tracked, and end up putting the peanut butter cookies in the oven BEFORE flattening with a fork!
- 14. BAKING: Place cookies in the preheat oven and bake the cookies until lightly golden, 15-17 minutes... Time varies on oven actual temp.
- 15. Remove the peanut butter cookies the oven. Transferthe peanut butter cookies to a wire rack. Cool cookies completely.
- 16. STORING COOKIES:After cookies have completely cooled, wrap tightly in plastic wrap and place in airtight container or freezer-weight resealable plastic bag. Place in freezer. Cookies can be frozen for up to 1 month. Bring cookies to room temperature before serving. Yields: 6 Dozen Cookies!!
People also searched
More recipes about "crunchy peanut butter cookies recipes"
PEANUT BUTTER CHOCOLATE CHIP CRUNCH COOKIES | BAKE OR BREAK
2021-01-08 · Preheat oven to 350°F. Line baking sheets with parchment paper or silicone liners. Whisk together the flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
- Using an electric mixer on medium speed, beat the butter, sugar, and brown sugar until light and fluffy. Add the egg and vanilla, and mix well. Mix in the peanut butter.
- Reduce the mixer speed to low. Gradually add the flour mixture, mixing just until combined. Stir in the chocolate chips and toffee bits.
CRISPY PEANUT BUTTER COOKIES RECIPE - FOOD.COM
2011-01-01 · Sift together flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt. In large bowl with mixer at medium speed, beat margarine and peanut butter until smooth. Beat in sugars until blended. Beat …
CHUNKY PEANUT BUTTER COOKIES - ONCE UPON A CHEF
2016-02-25 · How to make Chunky peanut butter cookies Begin by whisking together the dry ingredients. Next, combine the butter, peanut butter, brown sugar and vanilla …
- In the bowl of an electric mixer, beat the butter, peanut butter, brown sugar and vanilla on medium speed until well combined, about 1 minute. Scrape down the sides of the bowl with a rubber spatula. Add the egg and beat until incorporated, about 20 seconds more. Add the dry ingredients and mix on low speed until just combined, scraping the sides of the bowl as necessary. Mix in the peanut butter chips and chopped peanuts.
- Chill the dough for 1 hour (see note below). Set racks in the middle and upper thirds of the oven and preheat to 325°F. Using a 1-1/2-inch scooper with a wire scraper (if you don’t have one, use a spoon and your hands), form the dough into golf ball-sized balls on the prepared baking sheets. Using the tines of a fork, mark a crisscross pattern on the cookies, pressing them down slightly. Bake for 10-12 minutes, rotating the pans from top to bottom and front to back midway through, until puffed and golden on the bottom. Let the cookies cool on the baking sheets for a few minutes, and then transfer to a rack to cool completely. (Note: the cookies are very fragile when hot, so take care not to break them. They’ll firm up nicely as they cool.)
CRUNCHY PEANUT BUTTER COOKIES - HOT ROD'S RECIPES
2017-02-25 · Preheat Oven to 350°F. In a mixing bowl, beat shortening until soft. Gradually add brown sugar and white sugar and blend. Beat in egg, peanut butter, …
CRISPY PEANUT THINS - 15 MINUTE COOKIES | SPRINKLES AND ...
2018-09-25 · Why not pin this recipe for Crispy Peanut Thins. Pin it here. Print Recipe. 4 .15 from 21 votes. Crispy Peanut Thins - 15 Minute Cookies. These peanut thins are one of the first biscuits I learnt to make. They are super thin making the crispy and unlike a normal peanut cookie. But they are melt in the mouth delicious. I mean what is not to love, chopped peanuts, butter …
CRISPY PEANUT BUTTER COOKIES | THE KITCHEN MAGPIE
2019-06-07 · In a large mixing bowl, cream together the butter and the sugars until creamy and smooth. Add in the peanut butter, eggs, and vanilla extract, then beat until smooth. In another bowl, whisk …
CRUNCHY PEANUT BUTTER COOKIES | HANDLE THE HEAT
2018-06-26 · Preheat the oven to 375°F. Line large baking sheets with parchment paper. In a medium bowl, combine the flour, baking soda, baking powder, and salt. In the bowl of an electric mixer, beat the butter…
- In the bowl of an electric mixer, beat the butter, granulated sugar, and brown sugar on medium- high speed until smooth and well combined, 1 to 2 minutes. Beat in the peanut butter until combined. Beat in the egg and vanilla. On low speed, gradually add the flour mixture, beating until combined. Stir in the peanuts.
- Using a medium, spring-loaded cookie scoop, form the dough into 1 1⁄2 tablespoon rounds and roll in the granulated sugar before placing on the prepared baking sheets, spacing about 2 inches apart. Press the back of a fork into each ball of dough twice to create a crisscross pattern while slightly flattening the dough.
CRUNCHY PEANUT BUTTER COOKIES - KENDELLKREATIONS
2021-01-27 · In the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, combine butter, peanut butter, and both sugars. Cream together, scraping down at least twice, until everything is evenly …
- In the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, combine butter, peanut butter, and both sugars. Cream together, scraping down at least twice, until everything is evenly combined. 4 minutes
- Add salt, flour, and baking soda, mix at low speed until flour is completely worked in. Whack the mixer up to full speed and then off, quickly, for a final mix. 2 seconds.
CRUNCHY PEANUT BUTTER COOKIES RECIPE | HOW TO MAKE CRUNCHY ...
- In a large bowl, beat the peanut butter, sugar and butter until smooth. Add the egg and beat well. Gradually add the flour mix, beating well to combine.
- Take a tablespoon of dough and roll into balls. Place 4cm apart on the baking sheets. Using a fork, press the ball in a crisscross pattern, flattening to a 1cm thickness.
CRUNCHY PEANUT BUTTER COOKIES - PUMPKIN 'N SPICE
2021-03-29 · Preheat the oven to 350 ° F and prepare a cookie sheet with grease or parchment paper. In a bowl, cream butter and sugars until light and fluffy, about 1-2 minutes. Mix in eggs, peanut butter, …
- In a large bowl, cream butter, light brown sugar, and granulated sugar until light and fluffy, about 1-2 minutes.
- Mix in eggs, peanut butter, and vanilla until combined. Stir in flour, cornstarch, baking soda, and salt until just incorporated. Do not overstir.
- Drop 2 tablespoon balls of the dough onto the cookie sheet, about 2 inches away from each other. Flatten each cookie with a criss-cross pattern using a fork so that it is about ½ inch high. I prefer to dip my fork into granulated sugar after every 2-3 cookies to help prevent sticking.
OLD FASHIONED PEANUT BUTTER COOKIES: CRISPY CHEWY ...
2019-08-20 · Beat together butter and peanut butters until well combined. Add sugars and beat until fluffy. Add egg, honey, and vanilla extract and mix until smooth. Add flour mixture and mix just until …
CRUNCHY PEANUT BUTTER COOKIES RECIPE - ELIZABETH WOODSON ...
2013-12-07 · Preheat the oven to 350° and position 2 racks in the upper and lower thirds. In a medium bowl, mix the peanut butter with the sugar, baking soda and egg. Stir in the peanuts …
CRUNCHY PEANUT BUTTER COOKIES RECIPE - THE SPRUCE EATS
Using lightly floured hands, shape the peanut butter cookie dough into 1-inch balls and place 2 inches apart on parchment-paper-lined (or ungreased) cookie sheets. Dip a fork in flour and press it into the balls of dough, making a criss-cross design and flattening the cookies slightly. Dip the fork in the flour after each press.
CRUNCHY PEANUT BUTTER COOKIES | CHRISTINE'S RECIPES: EASY ...
Crunchy Peanut Butter Cookies by ... All ingredients in this peanut butter cookie recipe are blended and balanced so well. I like her idea of adding the extras. So I followed her recipe and mixed in some petitas, sunflower kernels as well as a bit of pine nuts. It turned out really good, enriched with more texture of natural nuts. You might like to omit the extras and retain the traditional ...
CRUNCHY PEANUT BUTTER COOKIES – CAN'T STAY OUT OF THE KITCHEN
2014-02-17 · CRUNCHY PEANUT BUTTER COOKIES (Recipe adapted from Mimi Pownall, when we attended First Baptist Church of Indian Rocks, Largo, FL) Print Recipe. Crunchy Peanut Butter Cookies Yum. These mouthwatering Peanut Butter Cookies use crunchy peanut butter for a nutty, chunky texture that's absolutely heavenly and one your family is sure to enjoy. Marvelous for tailgating …
3 WAYS TO USE A DELICIOUS JAR OF CRUNCHY PEANUT BUTTER ...
2021-07-25 · 3. Peanut Butter Nutty Shake . This is our favorite and the easiest way to consume some rich, crunchy peanut butter! And the best part is, you only need 3 ingredients to blend together: Open Secret Choco-Almond Nutty Shake; Open Secret Crunchy Peanut Butter; Milk as per preference! All you need to do is mix the ingredients in a blender and ...
See details ››
CRUNCHY PEANUT BUTTER COOKIES - RECIPE | COOKS.COM
2020-04-13 · Stir together flour, baking soda and salt. In a mixer bowl beat butter for 30 seconds add peanut butter and sugars. Beat until fluffy. Add egg and vanilla, beat well. Add dry ingredients beat until well combined. Roll into 1 inch balls. Roll in sugar. Place 2 inches apart on cookie sheet. Flatten cookies …
See details ››
HOLISTIC HEALTH COACH SHARES FIVE-INGREDIENT RECIPE FOR ...
2 days ago · 3/4 cup garbanzo bean flour (you can also use almond flour) 1/2 cup pure maple syrup. 3/4 cup creamy or crunchy peanut butter. 1/2 tsp sea salt. 2-3 Tbsp mini vegan chocolate chips. ~Mix all ...
See details ››
BROWNIE CRISPY PEANUT BUTTER SLICE - COOKING CIRCLE
Bake at 180C for 25 minutes until firm then leave to cool in the tin. Step 2. Once cooled, melt the coconut oil, nut butter and syrup then stir in the rice crispies. Spread over the cooled brownie then chill in the fridge. Drizzle over melted chocolate and chopped nuts and chill for 2 …
See details ››