EASY SLOW COOKER SWEDISH MEATBALLS
These make-ahead slow cooker Swedish meatballs are perfect for family meals. For a meal, serve over wide egg noodles. Meatballs can also be served without noodles for an appetizer.
Provided by Linnea Wittenburg Bennett
Number Of Ingredients 11
- Whisk beef broth and mushroom soup together in a slow cooker. Add steak sauce, Worcestershire sauce, garlic powder, paprika, salt, and pepper. Stir in meatballs and onion.
- Cook on High for 4 hours. Add sour cream, mixing well. Cook until sauce is heated through, about 30 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 429 calories, Carbohydrate 17.1 g, Cholesterol 126.7 mg, Fat 28.2 g, Fiber 1.1 g, Protein 25.5 g, SaturatedFat 11.9 g, Sodium 1071.5 mg, Sugar 2 g
C T'S SWEDISH MEATBALLS (CROCKABLE)
Very creamy comfort food. Originally made as OAMC CrockPot meal, and it froze very well. Originally called for yogurt, which separated, so use full-fat sour cream instead. Uses pre-made meatballs (yours or store-bought).
Provided by LGRM1
Yield 6 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 12
- If preparing immediately: Thaw meatballs. Place meatballs in CrockPot. Add all additional ingredients. Cook on LOW for 4-5 hours.
- If freezing: Place meatballs in a large freezer zip bag. Add all additional ingredients. Label bag, then double bag.
- To cook from frozen: thaw bag in refrigerator 24 hours. Empty contents into CrockPot and cook on LOW for 4-5 hours.
- To serve either way: cook 2 cups wide whole wheat or white, egg or eggless noodles. Or cook 2 cups brown rice. Serve meatballs and sauce over noodles or rice.
- Good with green beans, beets, carrots, dark green salad.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 229, Fat 19.1, SaturatedFat 10.6, Cholesterol 39.6, Sodium 776.7, Carbohydrate 9.5, Fiber 0.4, Sugar 1.2, Protein 6
SLOW COOKER SWEDISH MEATBALLS
Fresh and flavorful Swedish meatballs cook in a luxurious creamy sauce in a slow cooker. Garnish Swedish meatballs with fresh dill, and serve with mashed potatoes or egg noodles.
Provided by thedailygourmet
Number Of Ingredients 17
- Mix beef, oats, egg, garlic, allspice, ginger, Worcestershire sauce, salt, and black pepper together in a medium-sized bowl. Use your hands to combine mixture until consistent in appearance, about 1 minutes. Roll 2 tablespoons of the meat mixture into a ball; repeat to make about 17 meatballs.
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add tablespoons butter and allow to melt. Add meatballs to the hot skillet and brown, 4 to 6 minutes. Reduce heat to medium, turn meatballs over, and cook 3 minutes more. Transfer meatballs to the slow cooker, reserving grease in the skillet.
- Return skillet to medium-high heat. Add 1 tablespoon butter and flour and whisk to combine, about 30 seconds. Gradually whisk in water, beef base, and steak sauce, scraping and breaking up any browned bits from the bottom of the skillet. Bring mixture to a boil, whisking until sauce thickens, about 1 minute. Pour sauce into slow cooker with meatballs.
- Cover slow cooker and cook on High for 2 hours or on Low for 4 to 5 hours.
- Remove 1/4 cup liquid from the slow cooker and transfer to a bowl. Slowly add yogurt to prevent curdling. Add tempered yogurt to the slow cooker. Season with additional salt and pepper as desired.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 368.2 calories, Carbohydrate 8 g, Cholesterol 146 mg, Fat 26.5 g, Fiber 1.2 g, Protein 23.4 g, SaturatedFat 12.6 g, Sodium 580.7 mg, Sugar 1.4 g
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- In a medium bowl, gently mix by hand the ground beef, bread crumbs, Italian seasoning, garlic, parsley, Parmesan cheese, and egg. Shape into 12 meatballs, and place in a baking dish.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes in the preheated oven, or until cooked through. Meanwhile, cut the baguette in half lengthwise, and remove some of the bread from the inside to make a well for the meatballs. Brush with olive oil, and season with garlic powder and salt. Slip the baguette into the oven during the last 5 minutes of the meatball's time, or until lightly toasted.
- While the bread toasts, warm the spaghetti sauce in a saucepan over medium heat. When the meatballs are done, use a slotted spoon to transfer them to the sauce. Spoon onto the baguette and top with slices of provolone cheese. Return to the oven for 2 to 3 minutes to melt the cheese. Cool slightly, cut into servings, and enjoy!
Nutrition Facts : Calories 780.9 calories, Carbohydrate 78.2 g, Cholesterol 141.2 mg, Fat 31.9 g, Fiber 5.9 g, Protein 43.6 g, SaturatedFat 12.9 g, Sodium 1473.4 mg, Sugar 12.5 g
More about "ctsswedishmeatballscrockable recipes"
SWEDISH MEATBALLS | RICARDO
5/5 (248)Total Time 50 minsCategory Main DishesCalories 675 per serving
BEST SLOW-COOKER SWEDISH MEATBALLS RECIPES | FOOD …
3/5 (323)Total Time 2 hrs 35 minsServings 10-12
THE EASIEST SWEDISH MEATBALL RECIPE - AQUEENA THE KITCHEN
SWEDISH MEATBALLS - THE SALTY MARSHMALLOW
CREAMY SWEDISH-STYLE MEATBALLS | CHICKEN.CA
SWEDISH MEATBALLS RECIPE (BETTER THAN IKEA) — SALT & BAKER
BEST EASY SWEDISH MEATBALLS RECIPE - CRAZY FOR CRUST
CROCKPOT SWEDISH MEATBALLS - THE COOKIE ROOKIE®
MOM'S SWEDISH MEATBALLS - SERVED FROM SCRATCH
TRADITIONAL SWEDISH MEATBALLS (KöTTBULLAR) - CAROLINE'S ...
THE BEST SWEDISH MEATBALLS (JUST LIKE IKEA!) - FOODIECRUSH ...
EASY SWEDISH MEATBALLS - TOGETHER AS FAMILY
SWEDISH MEATBALL RECIPES | ALLRECIPES
SWEDISH MEATBALLS - AHEAD OF THYME
THE BEST SWEDISH MEATBALLS - BAREFEET IN THE KITCHEN
IKEA SWEDISH MEATBALLS | CANADIAN LIVING
SWEDISH MEATBALLS (EASY RECIPE WITH VIDEO) | HOW TO FEED A ...
BEST SLOW COOKER SWEDISH MEATBALLS - THE MAGICAL SLOW COOKER
EASY SWEDISH MEATBALLS RECIPE - BETTER THAN IKEA!
SWEDISH MEATBALLS - TABLE FOR TWO® BY JULIE CHIOU
EASY HOMEMADE SWEDISH MEATBALLS (IKEA COPYCAT) - EASY ...
THE BEST SWEDISH MEATBALL RECIPE - FAMILY TABLE TREASURES
BEST SWEDISH MEATBALLS (CRAZY TENDER WITH FREEZER ...
SWEDISH MEATBALLS (EASY DINNER IDEA) - THE CHUNKY CHEF
SWEDISH MEATBALLS WITH HOMEMADE SAUCE - LIFE MADE SIMPLE
SWEDISH MEATBALLS - DAMN DELICIOUS
CROCKPOT SWEDISH MEATBALLS - THE ANTHONY KITCHEN
THE BEST SWEDISH MEATBALLS AND GRAVY
COPYCAT SWEDISH MEATBALLS - HANDLE THE HEAT
BEST THE PIONEER WOMAN'S SWEDISH MEATBALLS RECIPES | FOOD ...
SWEDISH MEATBALLS - SWANSON
CRAVE-WORTHY SWEDISH MEATBALLS - INSPIRED TASTE
BEST EASY SWEDISH MEATBALLS CROCKPOT & INSTANT POT - A ...
SWEDISH MEATBALLS- EASY RECIPE & PERFECT FOR FAMILY DINNER!
CROCK POT SWEDISH MEATBALLS (+VIDEO) - THE COUNTRY COOK
THE BEST COPYCAT IKEA SWEDISH MEATBALLS RECIPE - SCRAMBLED ...
EASY SWEDISH MEATBALLS (CROCKPOT) - CREATE KIDS CLUB
SWEDISH MEATBALLS WITH GRAVY (OVEN TECHNIQUE) | CHEW OUT LOUD
EASY SWEDISH MEATBALLS RECIPE (WITH GRAVY!)
PERFECT SWEDISH MEATBALLS - HUNGRY HAPPENS
SLOW COOKER SWEDISH MEATBALL RECIPE - WHOLESOME FARMHOUSE ...
NEXT LEVEL SWEDISH MEATBALLS - MOM'S DINNER
CROCKPOT SWEDISH MEATBALLS [RECIPE + VIDEO TUTORIAL]
THE BEST SWEDISH MEATBALLS RECIPE - SIMPLY STACIE
You'll also love