THREE-BEAN SALAD FOR 3
- In a small bowl, combine the first four ingredients. In another bowl, whisk the sugar, vinegar, oil and pepper; stir into bean mixture. Cover and refrigerate until serving.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 154 calories, Fat 5g fat (0 saturated fat), Cholesterol 0 cholesterol, Sodium 441mg sodium, Carbohydrate 24g carbohydrate (12g sugars, Fiber 5g fiber), Protein 5g protein.
TRADITIONAL THREE BEAN SALAD
- Mix green beans, yellow wax beans, kidney beans, onion, celery, green bell pepper, and pimento peppers in a bowl.
- Combine vinegar, oil, sugar, salt, and pepper in a saucepan; bring to a boil. Cook and stir until sugar is dissolved, about 5 minutes. Remove saucepan from burner and pour dressing over bean mixture; toss to coat. Refrigerate until flavors blend, 8 hours to overnight.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 310 calories, Carbohydrate 31 g, Fat 18.7 g, Fiber 8.5 g, Protein 6.4 g, SaturatedFat 2.9 g, Sodium 733.6 mg, Sugar 12.8 g
DELUXE THREE BEAN SALAD
I received a packet of dried beans from a friend, and decided to make a bean salad with them. This recipe is what evolved from my moment of creativity. I use a combination of chickpeas, cannelini and green beans, adding sun dried tomatoes, and artichoke hearts to the mix. The flavors really work well together and my DH declared this recipe to be a winner. I hope you do too.
Provided by Geema
Yield 6-8 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 10
- In gently boiling water, cook the green beans for about 4-5 minutes, just until tender crisp.
- Do not over cook.
- Combine the salad ingredients in a bowl, cover, and allow to sit in the refrigerator overnight to absorb all the flavors.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 85.3, Fat 5.7, SaturatedFat 0.9, Sodium 389.6, Carbohydrate 8.4, Fiber 2.6, Sugar 3.4, Protein 1.8
THREE-BEAN GARDEN SALAD
This comes from a recipe I originally found in a bean cookbook. It took quite a few failures to come up with this winning combination. I hope you enjoy it as much as we do!
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 10-12 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 14
- Cook lima beans according to package directions. Rinse in cold water; drain and place in a medium bowl. Add kidney and green beans, mushrooms, tomatoes and onions. Combine dressing ingredients. Pour over salad; mix gently to coat. Cover and chill for at least 5 hours, stirring occasionally.
Nutrition Facts :
THREE BEAN SALAD
- Drain and rinse all the beans in a colander. Set aside and allow to fully dry.
- Grate the garlic on a rasp over a large bowl. Whisk in the honey, Dijon, vinegar, olive oil, zaatar, salt, pepper, lemon juice, 1 tablespoon mint, 1 tablespoon parsley and 1 tablespoon tarragon. Add the celery, diced onion and the beans, then 1 more tablespoon of each herb, and toss to coat. Garnish with the remaining tablespoon of each herb. Serve immediately or store in the fridge until ready to serve, for up to 3 days.
More about "deluxe three bean salad recipes"
EASY THREE BEAN SALAD | 3 BEAN SALAD RECIPE, A GREAT ...
Cuisine AmericanEstimated Reading Time 2 minsCategory SaladTotal Time 10 mins
- Put all of the beans into a large bowl and mix well. Mix the beans gently so you don't mush the canned green and yellow beans.
- Place all dressing ingredients into a jar and shake well or mix together well in a bowl. Pour the dressing over the beans, mix and refrigerate.
CLASSIC THREE BEAN SALAD (THAT'S REALLY FOUR) | FOODIECRUSH
3.9/5 (109)Total Time 10 minsCategory Salad, Side DishCalories 189 per serving
- Drain each can of beans in a strainer and rinse with cool water and shake gently to drain then add to a mixing bowl.
- Whisk the vinegars and sugar in a small bowl with the canola oil and kosher salt. Pour over the beans and onion and toss lightly.
LOW-FAT, LOW SUGAR THREE-BEAN SALAD - PLANT BASED COOKING
4.2/5 (24)Total Time 15 minsCategory Plantricious, Salads / DressingsCalories 229 per serving See details »
CLASSIC THREE-BEAN SALAD | JUST A TASTE
5/5 (4)Servings 6Cuisine AmericanCategory Side Dish
- In a small saucepan set over medium heat, whisk together the olive oil, apple cider vinegar, sugar, 1 teaspoon kosher salt and 1/2 teaspoon pepper until the sugar is dissolved.
CLASSIC THREE BEAN SALAD RECIPE | WISCONSIN HOMEMAKER
5/5 (2)Category SaladsCuisine AmericanTotal Time 10 mins
- Blanch the green beans in boiling water for about three minutes. Remove and place in a bowl of ice to stop the cooking. Drain well. Set aside.
10 BEST THREE BEAN SALAD WITHOUT SUGAR RECIPES | YUMMLY
See details »
3 BEAN SALAD RECIPE - THE COOKIE ROOKIE®
4.7/5 (3)Total Time 8 hrs 5 minsCategory Side DishCalories 191 per serving
- Combine all ingredients in a medium bowl and mix well. Refrigerate in an airtight container overnight or up to 3 days before serving (stir daily for best results).
EASY TO MAKE HOMEMADE THREE BEAN SALAD RECIPE
Ratings 1Servings 6Cuisine AmericanCategory Salad See details »
THE BEST THREE BEAN SALAD | PICKLED PLUM | EASY ASIAN RECIPES
Reviews 1Category SaladsCuisine AmericanTotal Time 14 mins
- Boil for 4 minutes, turn the heat off and drain. Rinse under cold water until the green beans are room temperature and drain well.
- In a glass or plastic container that comes with a lid, add all the ingredients for the vinaigrette. Put the lid on and close tightly. Shake until vinaigrette has emulsified and pour over the salad.
OLD FASHIONED BEAN SALAD - SPEND WITH PENNIES
5/5 (16)Total Time 8 minsCategory Side DishCalories 203 per serving See details »
THREE BEAN SALAD | CULINARY HILL
4.9/5 (8)Calories 204 per servingCategory Salad
- In a small saucepan, combine vinegar, sugar, oil, garlic, 1 teaspoon salt, and 1/2 teaspoon pepper. Cook over medium heat until sugar dissolves, about 3 minutes. Remove from heat and pour into a bowl with a cover that is large enough to hold the salad.
- Stir in green beans, wax beans, kidney beans, red onion, and parsley and toss until evenly coated. Cover and refrigerate at least 4 hours or overnight to blend flavors.
THREE BEAN SALAD - DINNER AT THE ZOO
5/5 (26)Total Time 12 minsCategory SaladCalories 129 per serving
- Bring a pot of salted water to a boil. Add the green beans and cook for 2 minutes or until just tender. Place the green beans in a bowl of ice water to cool, then drain and pat dry.
- Pour the dressing over the beans and toss to coat. Cover the bowl and refrigerate the salad for at least 2 hours or up to three days, then serve.
THREE-BEAN SALAD RECIPE | EATINGWELL
5/5 (5)Total Time 30 minsCategory Healthy Recipes, Healthy Salad RecipesCalories 193 per serving
- Put a large saucepan of water on to boil. Fill a large bowl half full with ice water and place next to the stove.
- Meanwhile, whisk cider vinegar, rice vinegar, sugar, mustard, oil, salt and pepper in a large bowl until blended. Add onion and black-eyed peas (or chickpeas); toss to coat.
- Cook lima beans (or edamame) in the boiling water until tender, about 5 minutes. Remove with a slotted spoon and refresh in the ice water. Pat dry and add to the bowl.
- Cook green beans in the boiling water until just tender, 3 to 6 minutes. Drain and refresh in the ice water. Pat dry and add to the salad along with parsley; toss well.
THREE BEAN SALAD - RECIPE | COOKS.COM
5/5 (4) See details »
BEEF AND THREE-BEAN SALAD RECIPE - PILLSBURY.COM
Servings 4Total Time 15 minsCategory LunchCalories 210 per serving See details »
3 BEAN SALAD RECIPE AND NUTRITION - EAT THIS MUCH
Servings 2Total Time 10 mins See details »
DELUXE THREE BEAN SALAD - TFRECIPES.COM
See details »
DELUXE THREE BEAN SALAD RECIPE - WEBETUTORIAL
See details »
THREE BEAN SALAD RECIPES | ALLRECIPES
See details »
DELUXE 3-BEAN SALAD | HEALTHY FREE RECIPE, COOKING, FOOD
See details »
You'll also love