DIJON PORK WITH APPLES AND CABBAGE
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Place 1 rack in center position and another 4 inches from broiler. Spray a rimmed sheet pan with cooking spray.
- Toss together cabbage and apples with 3 tablespoons oil, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and 1/4 teaspoon pepper on prepared sheet pan and arrange in an even layer.
- Pat pork dry and season with remaining teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper. Whisk together remaining 2 tablespoons oil with mustard, vinegar, honey, and thyme in a small bowl. Spread over all sides of pork and set pork on top of cabbage and apples.
- Roast on center rack until an instant-read thermometer inserted into center of thickest part of each tenderloin registers 130 degrees F, about 25 minutes.
- Remove pan from oven and turn oven to broil. When broiler is hot, put pan on top rack and broil until pork has a golden-brown crust, thermometer registers 145 degrees F, and cabbage and apples have a light char, about 5 minutes. Cover pan loosely with foil and let pork rest 10 minutes before slicing. Serve pork warm with cabbage and apples, sprinkled with parsley (if using).
Nutrition Facts : Calories 353.8 calories, Carbohydrate 18.2 g, Cholesterol 84.3 mg, Fat 18.8 g, Fiber 4.2 g, Protein 28.3 g, SaturatedFat 4.3 g, Sodium 619.4 mg, Sugar 12.5 g
SHEET-PAN PORK CHOPS, APPLE, & CABBAGE DINNER RECIPE BY TASTY
Here's what you need: nonstick cooking spray, green cabbage, medium fennel bulb, medium gala apples, Club House La Grille Honey & Dijon Marinade, bones in pork chops, kosher salt, black pepper
Provided by Ivan Diaz
Yield 2 servings
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Preheat the oven to 425°F (220°C) and grease a baking sheet with nonstick spray.
- In a large bowl, toss the cabbage, fennel, and apples with ½ cup (120 ml) Club House La Grille Honey & Dijon 30 Minute Marinade. Spread in an even layer on the prepared baking sheet.
- Season the pork chops on both sides with the salt and pepper. Using a pastry brush, brush the remaining ¼ cup (60 ml) marinade over both sides of the pork chops. Transfer to the baking sheet with the cabbage mixture.
- Roast for 28-30 minutes, tossing the vegetables halfway through, until the pork reaches an internal temperature of 145°F (63°C) and the vegetables are crisp-tender. Serve immediately.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 1120 calories, Carbohydrate 98 grams, Fat 65 grams, Fiber 24 grams, Protein 45 grams, Sugar 62 grams
DIJON PORK CHOPS WITH CABBAGE AND FENNEL
While living in Switzerland for a few years, my friends introduced me to an area renowned for their cabbage, pork and potato dishes. I decided to try a cabbage and fennel combination and believe they complement each other well. -Grace Voltolina, Westport, Connecticut
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 6 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 15
- Preheat oven to 375°. Core and cut each cabbage into 6 wedges. In a bowl, mix 2 tablespoons mustard, brown sugar, 1-1/2 teaspoons salt, 1 teaspoon pepper and stock., In a large Dutch oven, heat 1 tablespoon oil over medium-high heat; saute onion until lightly browned, 4-6 minutes. Add garlic; cook and stir 1 minute. Remove from heat; add apples, fennel and cabbage. Pour mustard mixture over top. Bake, covered, until cabbage is tender, 45-60 minutes., Meanwhile, mix sage and the remaining salt and pepper; rub onto both sides of pork chops. Dust with flour; shake off excess. In a large skillet, heat remaining oil over medium-high heat. Brown chops in batches, 4-6 minutes per side; remove from pan., Spread tops of pork chops with remaining mustard; place over vegetables in Dutch oven. Bake, uncovered, until a thermometer inserted in pork reads 145°, 8-10 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 435 calories, Fat 16g fat (5g saturated fat), Cholesterol 72mg cholesterol, Sodium 1533mg sodium, Carbohydrate 42g carbohydrate (25g sugars, Fiber 10g fiber), Protein 36g protein.
PORK CHOPS WITH CABBAGE AND APPLES
I found this recipe in a book from Hearts and Tummies Cookbook Co. called "Adaptable Apple." It can almost be a one-dish meal, and the flavors all go well together. My suggestion is to first season the pork chops however you like. The first time I made this I forgot to do that.
Provided by Valeria
Yield 4 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Trim excess fat from chops and place on unheated broiler pan rack. Broil 5 inches from heat 20 to 25 minutes or until no longer pink, turning once.
- In a large saucepan, bring water to boil. Add cabbage and cook uncovered for 3 minutes or until almost tender. Drain, return to saucepan.
- In a small mixing bowl gradually combine vinegar and mustard. Stir in sugar, salt, caraway seed and a dash of pepper. Add apples and raisins, toss to coat. Add to cabbage, toss to mix. Cover and cook 2 to 3 minutes or until apples are crisp-tender and mixture is heated through.
- Serve chops over cabbage and apple mixture.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 451.7, Fat 18.3, SaturatedFat 6, Cholesterol 137.3, Sodium 128.8, Carbohydrate 28.9, Fiber 4.9, Sugar 21, Protein 43
More about "dijon pork with apples and cabbage recipes"
DIJON PORK WITH APPLES AND CABBAGE - REVIEW BY JILLRYG
VIDEO: DIJON PORK CHOPS WITH CABBAGE AND APPLES
Reviews 6Servings 4-6
DIJON PORK CHOPS WITH CABBAGE AND APPLES - KEVIN LEE JACOBS
Reviews 42Servings 4-6
PORK TENDERLOIN: DIJON WITH APPLES AND CABBAGE | RECIPE CLOUD …
PORK CHOPS WITH CABBAGE AND APPLES - WYSE GUIDE
DIJON PORK WITH APPLES AND CABBAGE | RECIPE | TENDERLOIN RECIPES, …
DIJON PORK WITH APPLES AND CABBAGE | RECIPE | APPLES AND …
DIJON PORK WITH APPLES AND CABBAGE | RECIPE | PORK TENDERLOIN …
DIJON PORK WITH APPLES AND CABBAGE | RECIPESTY
PORK WITH CABBAGE, APPLE AND MUSTARD - GOURMET TRAVELLER
DIJON PORK WITH APPLES AND CABBAGE TASTY RECIPES
DIJON PORK WITH APPLES AND CABBAGE - REVIEW BY ALI …
AN APPLE A DAY: NOVA SCOTIA DIJON PORK LOIN
DIJON PORK WITH APPLES AND CABBAGE - REVIEW BY RICH SNOW
BRAISED PORK TENDERLOIN WITH CABBAGE AND APPLES RECIPE ...
DIJON PORK CHOPS WITH CABBAGE AND BEETS - THE MOUNTAIN KITCHEN
DIJON PORK WITH APPLES AND CABBAGE POPULAR RECIPES
PORK CHOPS WITH CREAMY CABBAGE AND APPLES - SRECIPE
DIJON PORK WITH APPLES AND CABBAGE - PORK TENDERLOIN RECIPES
ROSEMARY DIJON PORK TENDERLOIN WITH RED CABBAGE AND APPLES …
DIJON PORK CHOPS WITH CABBAGE RECIPE - FOOD.COM
DIJON PORK WITH APPLES & CABBAGE | APPLE PORK, APPLES AND …
DIJON PORK WITH APPLES AND CABBAGE - KHIRAYA.LIFE
PORK ROAST WITH CABBAGE AND APPLES RECIPES ALL YOU NEED …
DIJON PORK WITH APPLES AND CABBAGE – DRSTARVE
PORK CHOPS WITH CABBAGE AND APPLES - SOUTHERN CAST IRON
BRAISED PORK WITH CABBAGE AND APPLES RECIPE | MYRECIPES
DIJON PORK WITH APPLES AND CABBAGE | RECIPE | APPLE PORK, APPLES …
CHICKEN OR PORK SCHNITZEL WITH QUICK SWEET 'N' SAUER-KRAUT
HERB CRUSTED PORK LOIN WITH ROASTED VEGETABLES - THE DIZZY COOK
PORK LOIN CABBAGE APPLE RECIPE - ALL INFORMATION ABOUT HEALTHY …
WHAT'S COOKIN' IN CANADIAN: DIJON PORK WITH APPLES
DIJON PORK CHOPS WITH CABBAGE AND APPLES EP. 78 - YOUTUBE
ROSEMARY DIJON PORK TENDERLOIN WITH ROASTED APPLES & CABBAGE …
DIJON PORK CHOPS WITH CABBAGE AND FENNEL RECIPE: HOW TO MAKE IT
DIJON PORK WITH APPLES AND CABBAGE | APPLE PORK, PORK, EASY SHEET …
Dijon Pork Chops with Cabbage and Apples Ep. 781K views-11:54
Corned Beef with Dijon Garlic Cabbage Steaks83 views-00:48
Pork Chops with Cabbage and Apples7.6K views-12:13
Pork Tenderloin with Cabbage - Sweet and Savory Meals486 views-01:39
Pork Chops with Cabbage Apple and Fennel and Mashed Potatoes with Cheddar Bacon and Chives4.4K views-04:43
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
What is the rating of Dijon pork with apples and cabbage?Dijon Pork with Apples and Cabbage Rating: 4.51 stars 61 Ratings 5star values:39 4star values:16 3star values:4 2star values:1 1star values:1
How to cook pork brisket with Apple and cabbage?Toss together cabbage and apples with 3 tablespoons oil, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and 1/4 teaspoon pepper on prepared sheet pan and arrange in an even layer. Step 3 Pat pork dry and season with remaining teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper. Whisk together remaining 2 tablespoons oil with mustard, vinegar, honey, and thyme in a small bowl.
How long do you cook cabbage/Apple before adding pork?I used whole head of cabbage and cooked each loin on separate baking sheets with 1/2 cabbage head and 1 apple. I followed other reviewers who said they cooked cabbage/apple 15 min before adding pork, but perhaps I cut my veggies thinner because some of it burned.
What is the best way to cook pork tenderloin with cabbage?I used red cabbage and 1 apple, and 1/2 Dijon 1/2 spicy brown Polish mustard. I started roasting the cabbage and apples for about 10 min. while prepping the pork and sauce. I recommend doubling the sauce, reserve half and then warm in the microwave to pour over the sliced tenderloin when done.