BROCCOLI POTATO BAKE
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- In a large saucepan, melt 2 tablespoons butter. Stir in flour and salt. Add milk and stir until bubbly. Add cheese, and stir until all of the cheese is melted. Stir in potatoes and heat thoroughly.
- Pour half of the mixture into a 10x6 inch baking dish.
- Cook broccoli according to package instructions; drain well. Layer broccoli over the potatoes in the baking dish. Pour the remaining potato mixture over the broccoli. Sprinkle the bread crumbs and 1 tablespoon melted butter over the top of the casserole.
- Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 20 to 35 minutes; or until bubbly and browned lightly.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 202.4 calories, Carbohydrate 19.3 g, Cholesterol 32.2 mg, Fat 11.2 g, Fiber 2.2 g, Protein 7.2 g, SaturatedFat 6.8 g, Sodium 455.3 mg, Sugar 4 g
GARLIC DILL NEW POTATOES
- Place the potatoes in a steamer basket, and set in a pan over an inch of boiling water. Cover, and steam for about 10 minutes, until potatoes are tender but not mushy.
- In a small bowl, stir together the butter, dill, garlic, and salt. Transfer the potatoes to a serving bowl, and pour the seasoned butter over them. Toss gently until they are well-coated.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 329.8 calories, Carbohydrate 62.1 g, Cholesterol 18.3 mg, Fat 7.2 g, Fiber 5.6 g, Protein 5.9 g, SaturatedFat 4.5 g, Sodium 178.3 mg, Sugar 3.1 g
DILLED NEW POTATOES
With six kids at home, I try to grow as much of our own food as possible, and our big potato patch means easy and affordable meals for much of the year. For this fresh and tasty side dish, I season red potatoes with homegrown dill. -Jennifer Ferris, Bronson, Michigan
Provided by Taste of Home
Categories Side Dishes
Yield 8 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 6
- Place potatoes in a Dutch oven; add water to cover. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cook, uncovered, until tender, 15-20 minutes., Drain; return to pan. Mix remaining ingredients; drizzle over potatoes and toss to coat.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 180 calories, Fat 8g fat (5g saturated fat), Cholesterol 20mg cholesterol, Sodium 447mg sodium, Carbohydrate 27g carbohydrate (1g sugars, Fiber 2g fiber), Protein 3g protein. Diabetic Exchanges
- For an attractive touch, use a paring knife to remove a thin band of skin around each potato. Leave the rest of the skin intact.
- Wash the potatoes and place them in a saucepan with water to cover. Add salt, bring to a boil and simmer about 20 minutes or until tender.
- Drain the potatoes and add pepper, butter and parsley or dill. Toss well and serve hot.
Nutrition Facts : @context http, Calories 85, UnsaturatedFat 1 gram, Carbohydrate 14 grams, Fat 3 grams, Fiber 1 gram, Protein 2 grams, SaturatedFat 2 grams, Sodium 273 milligrams, Sugar 1 gram, TransFat 0 grams
DILLED MASHED POTATOES
Round out any meal with these delightful potatoes. Sandi Guettler of Bay City, Michigan adds a bit of cottage cheese to give it a creamy texture.
Provided by Taste of Home
Categories Side Dishes
Yield 6 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 6
- Place potatoes in a large saucepan and cover with water; bring to a boil over medium-high heat. Cook for 10-15 minutes or until tender; drain. , Transfer to a large bowl. Add the cheeses, butter, dill and salt; beat until smooth and fluffy. Freeze option: Place cooled mashed potato mixture in a freezer container and freeze. To use, partially thaw in refrigerator overnight. Microwave, covered, on high in a microwave-safe bowl until heated through, stirring twice and adding a little milk or cream if necessary.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 147 calories, Fat 4g fat (3g saturated fat), Cholesterol 16mg cholesterol, Sodium 346mg sodium, Carbohydrate 22g carbohydrate (3g sugars, Fiber 1g fiber), Protein 6g protein. Diabetic Exchanges
BROCCOLI, BUTTERMILK AND DILL POTATOES
This recipe came from Cooking Light magazine and it's really tasty. It can all be done ahead of time and then baked in the oven whenever you're ready to serve them. The recipe calls for cheddar cheese on top, but I don't really think it's necessary. It makes 4 side dish servings, or 2 entrée servings.
Provided by Sherri35
Yield 4 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 11
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Bake potatoes at 375° for 1 hour, or until tender.
- Heat oil in skillet over medium heat.
- Add broccoli and onion; sauté 4 minutes or until tender.
- Set aside.
- Split open each potato, scoop out pulp, leaving a 1/4" thick shell.
- Combine potato pulp, broccoli mixture, sour cream, buttermilk, dill, Parmesan, salt and pepper; mash.
- Stuff potato shells with potato mixture and sprinkle with cheddar cheese (if desired).
- Place on baking sheet and bake at 375° for 10 minutes, or until heated through.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 287.9, Fat 5.7, SaturatedFat 2.3, Cholesterol 10.2, Sodium 368.8, Carbohydrate 53.8, Fiber 4.8, Sugar 5.2, Protein 7.6
POTATO BROCCOLI & DILL SOUP WITH SOUR CREAM
This is one of our favorite comfort foods around here. It's perfect for those who want a rich creamy soup without cheese. The sour cream adds an amazing richness. Look for long leggy broccoli since you use more stem than top in this recipe. I often find I don't have a full pound of stems, but it seems to work out fine anyway.
Provided by Cyndi Kate
Categories One Dish Meal
Yield 1 1/2 quarts, 6 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 11
- Combine all ingredients except sour cream, parsley and broccoli florets in a large stock pot. Resist the urge to add more water -- it doesn't seem like enough, but it is, and if you add more, the consistency of the soup will be thin and watery.
- Bring to a boil and simmer until potatoes and broccoli are tender.
- Meanwhile, steam the broccoli florets and mash them with a potato masher or fork.
- Remove about three or four cups of the soup mixture and mash that as well.
- Add the mashed mixture and mashed florets to the pot and stir. The mixture should be thick like stew. If it's still runny, mash some more.
- Remove from heat, stir in sour cream, salt to taste and serve.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 440, Fat 18.4, SaturatedFat 10.9, Cholesterol 46.9, Sodium 157.2, Carbohydrate 62.6, Fiber 9.1, Sugar 6.5, Protein 10.1
More about "dilled broccoli and potatoes recipes"
10 BEST POTATO BROCCOLI CASSEROLE RECIPES | YUMMLY
BROCCOLI AND CHEDDAR TWICE-BAKED POTATOES - BAKER BY …
GARLIC PARMESAN BROCCOLI AND POTATOES IN FOIL - DAMN …
ROASTED BROCCOLI AND POTATO DIP RECIPE BY ARCHANA'S …
BROCCOLI AND POTATO CASSEROLE - DAMN DELICIOUS
10 BEST ROASTED POTATOES BROCCOLI RECIPES | YUMMLY
LEMON DIJON ROASTED POTATOES AND BROCCOLI - MAEBELLS
4.5/5 (91)Total Time 55 minsCategory Side DishCalories 262 per serving
- Combine olive oil, mustard, lemon juice, green onions, sugar, garlic, salt and pepper in a small mixing bowl or measuring cup.
ROASTED BROCCOLI AND POTATOES - THE KITCHEN WIFE
Estimated Reading Time 3 mins
ROASTED POTATOES AND BROCCOLI - MARCELLINA IN CUCINA
5/5 (54)Total Time 1 hr 5 minsCategory Side DishPublished 2022-01-29
BROCCOLI, BUTTERMILK, AND DILL POTATOES - 3FATCHICKS
Estimated Reading Time 40 secs
ROASTED BROCCOLI WITH POTATOES - HEALING TOMATO RECIPES
UKRAINIAN STYLE CREAM DILL POTATOES - THE KITCHEN MAGPIE
ROASTED GARLIC, DILL & LEMON POTATOES — LET'S DISH RECIPES
OVEN ROASTED BABY POTATOES WITH GARLIC BUTTER AND DILL
GARLIC DILL NEW POTATOES - SPEND WITH PENNIES
POTATO BROCCOLI SOUP (SO EASY) - SPEND WITH PENNIES
DILLED NEW RED POTATOES : OPTIMAL RESOLUTION LIST - BESTDOGWIKI
HAM, POTATO AND BROCCOLI CASSEROLE - THE SOUTHERN LADY …
GRILLED POTATOES AND BROCCOLI PACKETS | MY KITCHEN ADDICTION
DILL SCALLOPED POTATOES - A PRETTY LIFE IN THE SUBURBS
BROCCOLI BUTTERMILK AND DILL POTATOES RECIPE - IFOOD.TV
ROASTED BROCCOLI AND POTATOES WITH LEMON AND GARLIC
CREAMY BROCCOLI POTATO CASSEROLE RECIPE - AN ITALIAN IN …
POLISH POTATOES WITH DILL - POLISH HOUSEWIFE
EASY WEEKNIGHT RECIPES FOR FAMILIES - SPOONFUL OF FLAVOR
GRILLED DILL POTATO PACKET RECIPE - THE SPRUCE EATS
OVEN ROASTED DILL POTATOES - CREME DE LA CRUMB
LEMONY ROASTED POTATOES & BROCCOLI RABE - COOKIE AND KATE
ROASTED BROCCOLINI WITH CHILI, LEMON, AND DILL RECIPE | FOODAL
POTATO, DILL, AND BROCCOLI CAKES WITH SPICY CASHEW SAUCE
EASY BROCCOLI AND POTATO SALAD - THE MOODY BLONDE
ROASTED POTATOES AND BROCCOLI - PINCH AND SWIRL
SPICY GARLIC DILL GROUND TURKEY AND POTATOES (STOVETOP & INSTANT …
DILLED BROCCOLI - RECIPE | COOKS.COM
BRAISED DILLED POTATOES AND PEAS RECIPE - COOKEATSHARE
SIMPLE ROASTED BROCCOLI AND POTATOES (ONE PAN) - EATS BY APRIL
SPICED BROCCOLI DILL SOUP - THE BIG SWEET TOOTH
BROCCOLI AND POTATOES WITH DILL RECIPE - COOKING INDEX
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How to cook Broccoli and potatoes in the oven?I like to keep the potato skin 9) If you are using cayenne pepper and black pepper, add it to the bowl 11) Spread the broccoli and potatoes on a baking tray. Spread evenly and make sure there are very few gaps 12) Place in the oven for 25 minutes or until the broccoli starts to brown.
How do you cook red potatoes with dill?For this fresh and tasty side dish, I season red potatoes with homegrown dill. —Jennifer Ferris, Bronson, Michigan Place potatoes in a Dutch oven; add water to cover. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cook, uncovered, until tender, 15-20 minutes. Drain; return to pan. Mix remaining ingredients; drizzle over potatoes and toss to coat.
Are roasted Broccoli and potatoes healthy?Roasted Broccoli and Potatoes are a Very Simple Combo of Healthy and Comfort Food. They are roasted with tons of Garlic, Oregano, Parsley, Thyme, and Pepper. Every recipe I have made with “tons of garlic” has been a giant hit. Case in point: My Pizza Sauce recipe . This recipe has fresh veggies roasted and pureed, but is that the motivating factor?
How do you cook dill potatoes in Ukrainian style?Ukrainian Style Creamed Dill Potatoes are perfect for your summer garden NEW potatoes! Put the potatoes in a pot, fill with water to cover and boil them until they are just soft. This part is important. You will have to cook these further in the cream, so make sure you cook them just to softness, no further.