CREAMED CUCUMBER SLICES
- In a bowl, mix the mayonnaise, milk, sugar, and vinegar until smooth. Place cucumber slices in the bowl, and toss to coat with the dressing. Season with salt and pepper. Chill 30 minutes in the refrigerator before serving.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 417.1 calories, Carbohydrate 6 g, Cholesterol 22.1 mg, Fat 44 g, Fiber 0.4 g, Protein 1.5 g, SaturatedFat 6.8 g, Sodium 320.1 mg, Sugar 3.5 g
CUCUMBERS IN CREAM
"WE HAD an enormous vegetable garden, so we enjoyed freshly picked cucumbers in summer. After the cucumber were sliced and soaked awhile in salt water. Mother added thick cream, which she carefully scooped from the top of some fresh milk."
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 8 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 8
- In a bowl, combine cucumbers, onion, water and salt. Let stand for 1 hour; drain and rinse. In a serving bowl, beat cream, sugar and vinegar. Add cucumbers and onion; toss gently. Sprinkle with parsley if desired.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 126 calories, Fat 8g fat (5g saturated fat), Cholesterol 31mg cholesterol, Sodium 157mg sodium, Carbohydrate 12g carbohydrate (10g sugars, Fiber 2g fiber), Protein 2g protein.
CREAMY CUCUMBER SALAD
Fresh dill and sour cream turn the summer staple into something cool, creamy and refreshing. Try this classic Midwestern salad with black bread and smoked salmon, or as a simple side for chicken or fish.
Provided by Food Network Kitchen
Yield 4 servings
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Put a large colander in a large bowl. Add the cucumbers and onions to the colander, sprinkle with 1 tablespoon salt and toss until the salt is evenly distributed. Let stand at room temperature for at least 1 hour and up to 2 hours.
- Transfer the cucumbers and onions from the colander to a paper towel-lined baking sheet and pat them dry with another layer of paper towels.
- Whisk together the sour cream, dill, vinegar and a few cracks of black pepper in a medium bowl. Add the cucumbers and onions and toss until coated.
- To make ahead: Salt and pat dry the cucumbers and onions as above, then keep separate from the dressing until ready to serve.
EASY CUCUMBERS IN CREAM
This recipe is a five-ingredient salad that goes together quick as a wink. This recipe is a great way to use locally produced cream.-Dolores Hayes, Fort Plain, New York
Provided by Taste of Home
Categories Side Dishes
Yield 8 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 5
- In a large bowl, gradually whisk the vinegar into the cream. Gently stir in the cucumbers, salt and pepper. Serve immediately or refrigerate for a short time. Serve with a slotted spoon.
Nutrition Facts :
CUCUMBERS IN SOUR CREAM
- Place the cucumber slices in a container and cover with cold water. Refrigerate 4 hours to overnight.
- Whisk the sour cream, vinegar, sugar, and salt in a mixing bowl until the sugar has dissolved. Drain the cucumbers and squeeze out the excess water; add to the bowl and mix to coat with dressing.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 69.1 calories, Carbohydrate 8.1 g, Cholesterol 8.3 mg, Fat 4 g, Fiber 0.2 g, Protein 0.9 g, SaturatedFat 2.5 g, Sodium 11 mg, Sugar 6.4 g
- Toss cucumber with salt in a colander and let drain 15 minutes.
- Whisk together sour cream, vinegar, sugar, and pepper in a medium bowl until just combined.
- Rinse cucumber under running water, then wrap in a kitchen towel and squeeze out excess moisture. Add cucumber and onion to sour cream mixture and toss to coat.
- In medium bowl, mix ingredients until well blended.
- Cover; refrigerate about 4 hours or until chilled.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 40, Carbohydrate 7 g, Cholesterol 0 mg, Fiber 0 g, Protein 3 g, SaturatedFat 0 g, ServingSize 1 Serving, Sodium 340 mg, Sugar 5 g, TransFat 0 g
CUCUMBERS IN SOUR CREAM
From Aebleskiver and More - A Sampling of Danish Recipes by Lisa Steen Riggs. Number of servings is a guestimate.
Provided by AB_Fan
Yield 8 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Mix 1 tbsp salt with cucumber and onion lices; set aside for 15-20 minutes.
- In another bowl, mix together remaining ingredients.
- Rinse the salted cucumber and onion in clear water; press out liquid.
- Stir in the sour cream mixture.
- Chill before serving.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 60.1, Fat 3.1, SaturatedFat 1.9, Cholesterol 6.3, Sodium 1173, Carbohydrate 7.8, Fiber 0.8, Sugar 4.1, Protein 1.3
More about "easy cucumbers in cream recipes"
10 EASY AND ESSENTIAL CUCUMBER RECIPES - KITCHN
CUCUMBERS IN VINEGAR AND CREAMED CUCUMBERS - EASY RECIPES
BEST FRIED CUCUMBERS - DAMN EASY RECIPES
CUCUMBERS AND CREAM RECIPE - CREATE THE MOST AMAZING DISHES
EASY CUCUMBERS IN CREAM RECIPE | TASTE OF HOME - MASTERCOOK
CUCUMBERS IN SOUR CREAM – CAN'T STAY OUT OF THE KITCHEN
CUCUMBER WITH CREAM RECIPES - 18 RECIPES - PETITCHEF
EASY CUCUMBERS IN CREAM RECIPE: HOW TO MAKE IT
EASY CREAMY CUCUMBER SALAD - THE STAY AT HOME CHEF
EASY CUCUMBERS IN CREAM RECIPE
20 EASY CUCUMBER APPETIZERS - INSANELY GOOD
59 BEST CUCUMBER RECIPES - FOOD.COM
24 EASY CUCUMBER RECIPES - TOP TEEN RECIPES
CUCUMBER CREAM CHEESE SPREAD - WARNING, IT'S ADDICTIVE!
EASY CUCUMBER SANDWICHES WITH CREAM CHEESE - MY ACTIVE KITCHEN
DILL SOUR CREAM CUCUMBERS AND ONION - BUNNY'S WARM OVEN
10 BEST CUCUMBER APPETIZERS CREAM CHEESE RECIPES - YUMMLY
18 CUCUMBER RECIPES FOR SUMMER - CHOWHOUND
15 BEST CUCUMBER RECIPES THAT ARE EASY TO MAKE - IZZYCOOKING
POLISH CUCUMBERS IN SOUR CREAM (MIZERIA) RECIPE
BEST CREAMY CUCUMBER SALAD RECIPE WITH SOUR CREAM AND DILL
CUCUMBER & ONION SALAD (EASY RECIPE!) - EASY LOW CARB
CUCUMBER BOATS WITH CREAM CHEESE - THERESCIPES.INFO
CUCUMBER CREAM CHEESE WRAPS RECIPE » THE FAST RECIPE FOOD BLOG
EASY CUCUMBER APPETIZER - BLESSED BEYOND CRAZY
10 BEST CUCUMBER SANDWICHES WITH CREAM CHEESE RECIPES - YUMMLY
CUCUMBERS IN CREAM SAUCE RECIPE | CDKITCHEN.COM
EASY CUCUMBER SANDWICHES WITH COCKTAIL RYE BREAD - VINTAGE …
EASY CUCUMBER SANDWICHES - FAVORITE FAMILY RECIPES
CUCUMBER CREAM CHEESE TEA SANDWICHES RECIPE
CUCUMBER CREAM CHEESE DIP - THE ENDLESS APPETITE
CUCUMBERS IN CREAM RECIPE
EASY CUCUMBER SANDWICHES RECIPE - RECIPE VIBES
SIMPLE SOUR CREAM CUCUMBERS RECIPE - THESE OLD COOKBOOKS
RECIPES - BETTYCROCKER.COM
CREAMY CUCUMBERS | BETTER HOMES & GARDENS
CUCUMBER AND CREAM : OPTIMAL RESOLUTION LIST - BESTDOGWIKI
21 EASY CUCUMBER RECIPES | HEALTHY MEAL PREP RECIPES
JO TRIVELLI’S COLOURFUL SPRING RECIPES | FOOD | THE GUARDIAN
CUCUMBER SANDWICH RECIPE (ENGLISH TEA) | KITCHN
Creamy Cucumber Salad Recipe 🥒 Easy Recipe for Makeover Monday!135 views-03:11
Cucumber Salad with Sour Cream & Dill - Everyday Food with Sarah Carey62K views-02:40
How to Make Creamy Cucumber Salad73K views-03:01
How to Make Creamy Cucumber Salad Recipe5.3K views-01:42
Creamy Dill Cucumber Salad - Easy Summer Salad Recipe8.8K views-02:55
Cucumber Dip Recipe | Kentucky Benedictine Dip | Cait Straight Up11K views-03:48
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How do you cook cucumbers in vinegar and cream?Slice cucumbers and onion into a bowl. Mix other ingredients separately and whisk together. Pour over cucumbers and onions. Refrigerate for several hours. Enjoy! We love our Cucumbers in Vinegar and Creamed.
What is the best way to make cucumber salad?In a small bowl, mix together sour cream, sugar, vinegar if using, and fresh dill until well blended. Cover dressing and refrigerate until ready to assemble the salad. Pat cucumbers dry and place in a medium bowl. Add the dressing and toss with the cucumber slices. Season to taste with salt and black pepper.
What are the best cucumber recipes of all time?Our 10 Most Popular Cucumber Recipes of All Time 1. Sour Cream and Dill Cucumber Salad. Salting the cucumbers before tossing them in the sour cream dressing is the... 2. The Easiest Tangy Cucumber Salad. The best part about this cucumber salad is it actually gets better the longer it... 3. Saucy ...
How do you make cucumber and onion sour cream?Rinse cucumber under running water, then wrap in a kitchen towel and squeeze out excess moisture. Add cucumber and onion to sour cream mixture and toss to coat.