EASY NO RISE PIZZA CRUST
You will not believe how easy and quick this is to make. Just stir ingredients together, let sit for ten minutes, then press into baking pan. Add your favorite toppings and bake. Pizza in no time!
Provided by Marie
Yield 8 slices
Number Of Ingredients 6
- Dissolve yeast in warm water in a medium bowl and add rest of ingredients.
- Beat vigorously 20 strokes and let rest 10 minutes.
- Press dough onto greased 11x17" baking sheet and add topping ingredients of your choice.
- Bake at 425° for 15 to 20 minutes or until done.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 176.9, Fat 3.8, SaturatedFat 0.5, Sodium 292.9, Carbohydrate 30.7, Fiber 1.3, Sugar 0.6, Protein 4.4
NO YEAST PIZZA DOUGH
Try this easy no yeast recipe for pizza dough using just flour, baking powder, salt and oil. Recipe by Helen Hurrell, mum of BBC Good Food member Eleanor
Provided by Eleanor Hurrell
Categories Dinner, Lunch, Main course
Yield Makes 2 pizzas
Number Of Ingredients 5
- Heat the oven to 200C/180C fan/gas 6.
- Mix together 350g flour, 2 ¾ tsp baking powder and 1 tsp salt in a small bowl, add 1 tbsp oil and 170ml water then stir until it forms a ball. If stiff, add more water, it should be soft but not sticky.
- Knead on a floured surface for 3-4 mins. Roll into 2 balls, then flatten out.
- Add toppings and bake each on a baking sheet for 15 mins.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 352 calories, Fat 4 grams fat, SaturatedFat 0.6 grams saturated fat, Carbohydrate 68 grams carbohydrates, Sugar 0.5 grams sugar, Fiber 3 grams fiber, Protein 9 grams protein, Sodium 2.04 milligram of sodium
NO-YEAST PIZZA CRUST
- Mix flour, baking powder, and salt together in a bowl; stir in milk and olive oil until a soft dough forms. Turn dough onto a lightly floured surface and knead 10 times. Shape dough into a ball. Cover dough with an inverted bowl and let sit for 10 minutes.
- Roll dough into a 12-inch circle on a baking sheet.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 112.3 calories, Carbohydrate 16.9 g, Cholesterol 0.3 mg, Fat 3.6 g, Fiber 0.6 g, Protein 2.8 g, SaturatedFat 0.5 g, Sodium 215.8 mg, Sugar 0.7 g
EASY AS PIE 10-MINUTE NO-RISE THIN-CRUST PIZZA DOUGH
This came from one of the volumes in my e-cookbook collection-- it's meant to yield one 12" pizza but I get about two 8" or 9" individual pizzas with it. You can bake the raw dough with sauce and cheese on it but I prefer to bake ahead and freeze the crusts so I can just thaw it out then put sauce and toppings on. According to the instructions, you can use regular all-purpose flour if you don't have bread flour. (1 3/4 cups AP flour + 5 1/4 teaspoons vital wheat gluten = 1 3/4 cups bread flour)
Provided by the80srule
Categories Low Cholesterol
Yield 2 9" crusts, 2 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 6
- Proof the yeast in the warm water with the honey or sugar for 8-10 minutes or until foamy.
- Add the remaining ingredients together and knead well, about 2-5 minutes.
- If the dough seems a little sticky, dust your hands with some flour and knead again.
- Grease a pizza pan or pie pan with cooking spray, and place the dough into it-- entire thing if a 12" pie, or half for an 8" or 9" pan.
- I prefer to bake these crusts ahead of time-- but if you want to eat it now, you can put the sauce, cheese, toppings, etc. on it and use the same baking instructions.
- Bake at 500F for 8-12 minutes or until the edges are nice and brown.
QUICK AND EASY PIZZA CRUST
This is a great recipe when you don't want to wait for the dough to rise. You just mix it and allow it to rest for 5 minutes and then it's ready to go!! It yields a soft, chewy crust. For a real treat, I recommend you use bread flour and bake it on a pizza stone, but all-purpose flour works well too. Enjoy!
Provided by CHEF RIDER
Number Of Ingredients 6
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F (230 degrees C). In a medium bowl, dissolve yeast and sugar in warm water. Let stand until creamy, about 10 minutes.
- Stir in flour, salt and oil. Beat until smooth. Let rest for 5 minutes.
- Turn dough out onto a lightly floured surface and pat or roll into a round. Transfer crust to a lightly greased pizza pan or baker's peel dusted with cornmeal. Spread with desired toppings and bake in preheated oven for 15 to 20 minutes, or until golden brown. Let baked pizza cool for 5 minutes before serving.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 169.8 calories, Carbohydrate 28.1 g, Fat 4 g, Fiber 1.1 g, Protein 4.8 g, SaturatedFat 0.6 g, Sodium 292.8 mg, Sugar 0.6 g
More about "easy no rise pizza crust recipes"
5 MINUTE PIZZA DOUGH RECIPE (NO RISE, NO KNEAD DOUGH)
4.6/5 (161)Total Time 18 minsCategory BreadCalories 831 per serving
- Heat your oven to 450 degrees. If you've got a pizza stone, be sure to put it in the oven before you turn on the heat.
- In a large bowl, dissolve the yeast and honey in warm (110 degree F) water. Let stand a few minutes, until the yeast becomes frothy.
- Add the flour, olive oil and salt and stir with a wooden spoon (or mix by hand) until a soft dough forms. the dough should be fairly firm. If not, mix in additional flour a tablespoon at a time until it is no longer sticky. If it's too dry, mix in additional water a tablespoon at a time until it forms a good dough.
- Roll the dough into a ball (for a thick crust) or into two separate balls (For thin) or four separate balls (For extra thin pizzas or small individual pizzas.)
EASY PIZZA DOUGH RECIPE (NO RISE!) - CLEVERLY SIMPLE
4/5 (1)Calories 149 per servingCategory Pizza
- Add yeast mixture and olive oil to dry ingredients. Stir until well incorporated and the dough is soft.
- Roll out by hand or by rolling pin onto dark baking pan that has a layer of olive oil on it to prevent sticking. Poke holes into the dough with fork. Bake in a preheated 450˚F oven for 5-6 minutes.
HOMEMADE PIZZA CRUST RECIPE | EASY NO RISE PIZZA DOUGH!
5/5 (5)Total Time 30 minsCategory BreadCalories 622 per serving
- Preheat oven to 425°F. If using a baking stone, place the baking stone in the oven while it preheats. Otherwise, lightly coat a pizza pan with nonstick spray. Set aside.
NO RISE PIZZA DOUGH - SIMPLE, FAMILY FRIENDLY RECIPES
4.5/5 (2)Total Time 30 minsCategory BreadsCalories 158 per serving
EASY NO RISE PIZZA CRUST - ALL INFORMATION ABOUT HEALTHY RECIPES …
EASY NO RISE PIZZA CRUST - CREATE THE MOST AMAZING DISHES
EASY OVERNIGHT PIZZA DOUGH - NO KNEAD PIZZA CRUST
PERFECT NO-RISE PIZZA DOUGH (FREEZER FRIENDLY) - SIMPLE SAVER WIFE
PIZZA CRUST NO RISE - CREATE THE MOST AMAZING DISHES
PIZZA DOUGH - READY IN MINUTES WITH NO RISE TIME - THE …
FLUFFY, NO RISE HOMEMADE PIZZA RECIPE | CANADIAN …
EASY NO RISE PIZZA CRUST | RECIPES, FOOD, PIZZA CRUST
QUICK NO RISE PIZZA CRUST - KITCHEN TRIALS
EASY VEGAN PIZZA RECIPE - NO YEAST PIZZA DOUGH
NO RISE PIZZA DOUGH FOR ONE (15 MINUTES) - ZONA COOKS
NO KNEAD PIZZA DOUGH READY IN 20 MINUTES - CHEF LOLAS KITCHEN
QUICK AND EASY PIZZA DOUGH (NO-KNEAD, NO-RISE RECIPE)
THIN CRUST PIZZA DOUGH (NO RISE!) - DELICIOUS ON A DIME
PERFECT PIZZA CRUST (NO KNEAD, NO RISE) - MELANIE MAKES
NO-RISE PIZZA CRUST - A DASH OF SANITY
INSTANT PIZZA DOUGH - NO RISE NO YEAST - INSIDE THE RUSTIC KITCHEN
QUICK & EASY PIZZA DOUGH, NO RISE PIZZA DOUGH | JENNY CAN COOK
EASY 10 MINUTE PIZZA DOUGH ( NO RISE NO KNEAD) - THE GARDENING …
EASY NO RISE WHOLE WHEAT PIZZA DOUGH - THE FOODIE AFFAIR
EASY PIZZA DOUGH, NO-RISE PIZZA DOUGH | BAKER BETTIE
PIZZA DOUGH WITHOUT YEAST | RECIPE - RACHAEL RAY SHOW
QUICK, NO-RISE PIZZA CRUST - PLANNER PERFECT MEALS
SUPER EASY GLUTEN-FREE PIZZA CRUST (NO-KNEAD, DAIRY-FREE)
AN EXCELLENT NO YEAST PIZZA DOUGH - SUPER QUICK! | RECIPETIN EATS
THIN & CRISPY NO-RISE PIZZA CRUST - SIMPLY HAPPENINGS
EASY NO RISE PIZZA CRUST - BIGOVEN
EASY NO RISE PIZZA CRUST RECIPE - WEBETUTORIAL
DAIRY-FREE PIZZA ROLLS RECIPE (NO KNEAD & NO RISE!)
NO RISE PIZZA DOUGH IS EASY TO MAKE AND GREAT FAMILY FUN
NO RISE NO FAIL HOMEMADE PIZZA DOUGH - EVERYDAY MADE FRESH
NO RISE PIZZA DOUGH | TASTY KITCHEN: A HAPPY RECIPE COMMUNITY!
NO-RISE THIN AND CRISPY PIZZA CRUST - HOW SWEET EATS
EASY NO RISE PIZZA CRUST RECIPE - FOOD NEWS
NO-RISE PIZZA CRUST | TASTY KITCHEN: A HAPPY RECIPE COMMUNITY!
#30-minutes-or-less #time-to-make #course #preparation #healthy #flat-shapes #breads #main-dish #pizza #dietary #low-cholesterol #low-saturated-fat #healthy-2 #low-in-something
You'll also love