A wonderful saffron chicken kebab recipe. Great when paired with slices of onions, peppers, mushrooms, and whole cherry tomatoes alternating with chicken on the skewers.
Provided by cheekymonkeyj
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Mix yogurt, lemon juice, onion juice, olive oil, garlic, black pepper, and saffron together in a large bowl. Add chicken pieces to the marinade and toss to coat. Cover with plastic wrap and marinate, 8 hours to overnight.
- Preheat an outdoor grill for medium-high heat and lightly oil the grate.
- Remove chicken from marinade; thread through skewers. Discard unused marinade.
- Cook on the preheated grill, turning frequently, until golden brown on all sides and meat is no longer pink in the center, about 8 minutes per side.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 460.3 calories, Carbohydrate 6.2 g, Cholesterol 98.8 mg, Fat 31.6 g, Fiber 0.4 g, Protein 37.3 g, SaturatedFat 5.2 g, Sodium 107.3 mg, Sugar 2.9 g
EXOTIC CHICKEN KEBABS
- Combine oil, curry and ginger in a bowl.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Cut chicken into same-size cubes.
- Place chicken in a plastic freezer bag.
- Add marinade and shake to coat chicken.
- Marinate for 30 minutes in the refrigerator.
- Preheat grill to high.
- Skewer chicken cubes,diced mangoes and onions.
- Grill about 6 - 8 minutes, making sure to turn a few times.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- When ready to serve, sprinkle with fresh coriander.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 669.9, Fat 46.1, SaturatedFat 9.2, Cholesterol 127.1, Sodium 130.5, Carbohydrate 22.3, Fiber 3.3, Sugar 16.6, Protein 42.6
EXOTIC CHICKEN KEBABS
This is a recipe that IGA printed in it's BBQ booklet. I would love to try this recipe this summer, because my family eats chicken every week, and this would be a great change from the oven-baked chicken my mother makes. Cooking time includes marinade timing.
Provided by Studentchef
Categories Chicken Breast
Yield 4 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Combine oil, curry and ginger in a bowl. Salt and pepper to taste.
- Cut chicken breasts into same sized cubes, and place them in a plastic freezer bag (eg Ziploc).
- Add marinade and shake to coat the chicken. Let it marinade for 30 minutes in the refrigerator.
- Preheat the BBQ to high. Skewer the chicken breast cubes, diced mango and onions.
- Grill about 6 to 8 minutes, making sure to turn a few times. Salt and pepper to taste.
- When ready to serve, sprinkle with fresh coriander and serve with a spinach salad or rice.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 702.9, Fat 46.5, SaturatedFat 9.2, Cholesterol 127.1, Sodium 130.4, Carbohydrate 29.7, Fiber 4.2, Sugar 24.2, Protein 43.5
Make these simple chicken kebabs for a hearty family meal with plenty of flavour. The spiced marinade is deliciously sticky and adds warmth
Provided by Good Food team
Categories Dinner, Main course
Number Of Ingredients 13
- Mix the marinade ingredients with some seasoning. Add the chunks of chicken, mix well, cover and chill. Leave to marinate for at least 2 hours or overnight.
- Soak 12 bamboo skewers in cold water - this will prevent them burning when cooking (or use metal skewers). Thread the marinated chicken onto the skewers (discard any remaining marinade), alternating with pieces of pepper and onion. Brush the skewers lightly with oil and season.
- Heat the grill to high. Grill the kebabs for 15 minutes, turning every few minutes, until golden and lightly charred. The veg should be tender, and the chicken cooked through, so it easily slides off the skewers.
- Warm the flatbreads in a griddle pan or dry frying pan on a medium heat until golden and toasted. Serve with the kebabs, lettuce, chilli sauce, extra yogurt and squeeze over some lemon just before eating.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 459 calories, Fat 8 grams fat, SaturatedFat 2 grams saturated fat, Carbohydrate 50 grams carbohydrates, Sugar 11 grams sugar, Fiber 6 grams fiber, Protein 43 grams protein, Sodium 1.02 milligram of sodium
EXOTIC GRILLED CHICKEN
The marinade makes a savory statement in this grilled chicken recipe from our Test Kitchen home economists. It smells so good when cooking, your family and guests will be eager to try a piece.
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 6 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 11
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the first 10 ingredients. Set aside 1/4 cup for basting; cover and refrigerate. Add chicken to bag; seal bag and turn to coat. Refrigerate for 8 hours or overnight., Drain and discard marinade from chicken. Grill chicken, skin side down, uncovered, over medium heat for 15 minutes on each side. Brush with reserved marinade. Grill for 5 minutes. Turn and baste again; grill 5 minutes longer or until meat juices run clear. Discard unused marinade.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 377 calories, Fat 24g fat (5g saturated fat), Cholesterol 104mg cholesterol, Sodium 601mg sodium, Carbohydrate 5g carbohydrate (3g sugars, Fiber 0 fiber), Protein 34g protein.
GREEK ISLAND CHICKEN SHISH KEBABS
This is a nice change from the ordinary grilled chicken. This is excellent served with pita bread, a garlicky tzatziki, and a Greek salad. Lamb can be substituted for the chicken, and many variations on vegetables can be used.
Provided by Dolce Cuoco
Number Of Ingredients 15
- Whisk the olive oil, lemon juice, vinegar, garlic, cumin, oregano, thyme, salt, and black pepper together in a large glass or ceramic bowl. Add the chicken and toss to evenly coat. Cover the bowl with plastic wrap; marinate in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours.
- Soak wooden skewers in water for about 30 minutes before use.
- Preheat an outdoor grill for medium-high heat; lightly oil the grate.
- Remove the chicken from the marinade and shake off excess liquid. Discard the remaining marinade. Alternately thread pieces of the marinated chicken with pieces of bell pepper, onion, cherry tomatoes, and mushrooms onto the skewers.
- Cook the skewers on the preheated grill, turning frequently until nicely browned on all sides, and the chicken is no longer pink in the center, about 10 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 289.6 calories, Carbohydrate 9.3 g, Cholesterol 86.1 mg, Fat 13.1 g, Fiber 2.4 g, Protein 33.8 g, SaturatedFat 2.4 g, Sodium 180.6 mg, Sugar 3.2 g
More about "exotic chicken kebabs recipes"
CHICKEN KEBAB (EXTRA JUICY AND MOIST!!) - RASA MALAYSIA
Reviews 41Calories 131 per servingCategory Persian Recipes
- Cut the chicken into 16 equal-sized cubes, pat dry and marinate with the Marinade ingredients for 30 minutes.
- Thread four pieces of the chicken meat onto a metal skewer or bamboo skewer. Repeat the same and make four skewers. Set aside.
- Fire up your outdoor grill (or indoor grill) and grill the chicken kebab until cooked. While grilling, brush the chicken with olive oil. Serve hot.
EXOTIC CHICKEN KEBABS - KIKKOMAN RECIPES
Total Time 40 minsCalories 390 per serving
CHICKEN MINCE KEBAB RECIPE – LUTONILOLA RECIPES
EXOTIC CHICKEN RECIPES: RIGHT SPICES MAKE CHICKEN HEALTHY, …
EXOTIC MEAT RECIPES - GRILL GIRL
CHICKEN KEBABS - MIDDLE EASTERN MARINADE - VEENA AZMANOV
EXOTIC CHICKEN KEBABS RECIPE - TEXTCOOK
GREEK LEMON CHICKEN KEBABS - A SAUCY KITCHEN
EASY CHICKEN KEBAB RECIPE - EAT SUSTAINABLY. TRAVEL RESPONSIBLY.
EXOTIC CHICKEN KABOBS RECIPE BY DIET.CHEF | IFOOD.TV
12 EXOTIC KEBAB RECIPES FOR MOTHER'S DAY - BOLDSKY.COM
GREEK CHICKEN KABOBS - DAMN DELICIOUS
THE BEST CHICKEN KABOBS - TASTES BETTER FROM SCRATCH
GRILLED MEDITERRANEAN CHICKEN KEBABS - DELICIOUS MEETS …
EXOTIC CHICKEN RECIPES: RIGHT SPICES MAKE CHICKEN FLAVORFUL AND ...
CHICKEN SATAY / KEBAB (INDONESIAN STYLE) - MEEMISKITCHEN
BUTTER CHICKEN MEATBALLS RECIPE BY FATHIMA SULEMAN
TERIYAKI CHICKEN AND MANGO KEBABS - KIKKOMAN UK
CHICKEN KEBAB RECIPES | BBC GOOD FOOD
MIDDLE EASTERN-STYLE GRILLED CHICKEN KABOBS - ONCE UPON …
MEDITERRANEAN CHICKEN KABOBS - AVERAGE GUY GOURMET
TROPICAL CHICKEN KEBABS RECIPE - DELISH
BBQ CHICKEN KEBABS - GREEDY GOURMET
10 BEST GROUND CHICKEN KEBABS RECIPES | YUMMLY
EXOTIC CHICKEN KEBABS RECIPE - WEBETUTORIAL
EXOTIC MANGO CURRY CHICKEN KABOBS RECIPE - TASTEOFBBQ.COM
ORIENTAL CHICKEN KEBABS | METRO
MEDITERRANEAN CHICKEN KEBABS WITH GARLIC YOGURT SAUCE
CHICKEN KEBABS - HOOKED ON HEAT
EASY AND DELICIOUS CHICKEN KEBAB RECIPE - FOR GRILL, OVEN OR BBQ
HOMEMADE CHICKEN KEBABS : PERFECT FOR THE BBQ OR UNDER THE GRILL!
ASIAN CHICKEN KEBABS - WITH A BLAST
EASY BBQ CHICKEN KEBABS - RAMONA'S CUISINE
HOMEMADE CHICKEN DONER KEBAB RECIPE | RECIPETIN EATS
CURRIED CHICKEN KEBABS - FEED YOUR SOLE
EXOTIC BIONATURALS- SAFFRON JOOJEH KEBAB
EXOTIC CHICKEN SKEWERS - RECIPE | TASTYCRAZE.COM
LEMON PEPPER CHICKEN KEBABS - COOKING CLASSY
CHICKEN KEBABS - EAST INDIAN RECIPES
SPICY CILANTRO-LIME CHICKEN KEBABS RECIPE W/ VIDEO!
#60-minutes-or-less #time-to-make #course #main-ingredient #preparation #occasion #main-dish #poultry #easy #summer #chicken #dietary #low-sodium #seasonal #low-carb #low-in-something #meat #chicken-breasts
Chapli Kabab (Chicken) - Exotic Recipes Made Simple By Moonis Meer.582 views-03:59
Spicy Chicken Kebabs Recipe489 views-01:55
Chicken seekh kebab recipe - Ready in 30 minutes!129 views-04:49
Cooked unusual doner kebab recipes / Cooking in Nature901 views-13:20
UNUSUAL BBQ RECIPE - How to cook exotic MEAT in tandoor | GEORGY KAVKAZ6.2K views-12:24
Chicken Boti Kebab Recipe | How To Make Chicken Boti Kebab2.9K views-01:31
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How to make chicken kebab?Instructions 1 Cut the chicken into 16 equal-sized cubes, pat dry and marinate with the Marinade ingredients for 30 minutes. 2 Thread four pieces of the chicken meat onto a metal skewer or bamboo skewer. Repeat the same and make four skewers. ... 3 Fire up your outdoor grill (or indoor grill) and grill the chicken kebab until cooked. ...
What is the juiciest kebab recipe?Chicken Kebab - easy recipe with the juiciest and best kebab ever! Threaded on skewers and marinated with olive oil, lemon juice, paprika, garlic and cumin. Cut the chicken into 16 equal-sized cubes, pat dry and marinate with the Marinade ingredients for 30 minutes.
What is the best marinade for grilled chicken kebabs?Mediterranean Chicken Kebab Marinade This chicken marinade is light & delicious, perfect for grilling on weekends. Combine olive oil, lemon juice, minced garlic, oregano, paprika, salt and pepper in a bowl, or directly in a large plastic food storage bag (where you will marinate the chicken).
How to cook kebabs on a charcoal grill?Thread the chicken, onion and zucchini onto the skewers. Grill the kebabs, covered, turning occasionally, until the chicken is cooked through, 15 to 20 minutes. Warm the pitas on the grill, about 2 minutes per side.