FROZEN AMARETTO SOUR
- Pour sweet and sour mix and lemon-lime beverage separately into empty ice cube trays and freeze until solid, about 6 hours.
- Remove frozen cubes from trays.
- Combine cubes, amaretto, and cherries in blender; blend on high until smooth.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 742.3 calories, Carbohydrate 135.3 g, Fat 0.4 g, Fiber 0.6 g, Protein 0.2 g, SaturatedFat 0.1 g, Sodium 35.2 mg, Sugar 84.1 g
FROZEN AMARETTO SOUFFLE
- Prepare collar for 2-quart souffle dish by cutting strip of foil long enough to wrap around dish with some overlap.
- Fold in half lengthwise.
- Generously butter one side and sprinkle with sugar.
- Wrap around dish, buttered side in, letting foil extend 3½ inches above rim.
- Secure tightly with string.
- Add 1½ cups sugar, eggs and yolks to top of double boiler set over warm (not hot) water over low heat and stir constantly with whisk or rubber spat-ula until just warm, about 12 minutes.
- Transfer egg mixture to large bowl of electric mixer and beat until stiff, about 10 minutes.
- Blend in amaretto.
- Whip cream in another large bowl until soft peaks form.
- Gently fold cream into egg mixture, blending well.
- Pour souffle into prepared dish.
- Freeze until firm and set, at least 5 hours.
- To serve, let souffle soften in refrigerator 15 minutes.
- Spoon souffle onto individual plates.
- Garnish with fresh fruit and mint sprigs.
FROZEN SOUFFLE AMARETTO (WINDOWS ON THE WORLD)
From the 107th floor of the World Trade Center, a glistening New York was served up for your viewing pleasure. The view was unequaled - up to 50 miles on a clear day! The tempting menu reflected the world that seemed to lie in its view. You can still enjoy one of The Restaurant's great desserts.
Provided by JackieOhNo
Yield 6 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Crumble macaroon cookies into coarse pieces. spread crumbled macaroons in shallow baking pan and dry in 300-degree oven for 20 minutes, stirring once. Cool. Makes 1 cup crumbs.
- In a large bowl combine egg yolks, w hole eggs, and sugar; beat on high speed of electric mixer till thick and fluffy, and sugar is dissolved, about 6 minutes. Continue beating, gradually adding liqueur. By hand, fold in whipped cream and 3/4 cup of macaroon crumbs.
- Prepare six 6-oz. or 8-oz. individual souffle dishes with 1-inch buttered aluminum foil collars or a 1-quart souffle dish with a 2-1/2-inch buttered aluminum foil collar. Gently spoon souffle into dishes and freeze at least 4-6 hours.
- To serve, top with additional whipped cream and sprinkle with remaining macaroon crumbs. For prolonged storage, wrap frozen souffle in aluminum foil or seal in airtight containers.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 508.2, Fat 37, SaturatedFat 22.1, Cholesterol 336.7, Sodium 100.9, Carbohydrate 39.4, Fiber 0.3, Sugar 36.5, Protein 6.7
- Combine the sugar, water, and orange rind in a saucepan. Bring to a boil and boil 3 to 4 minutes then set aside to cool. Place the yolks in a bowl of a stand mixer and mix on low speed, slowly pouring the sugar syrup into the yolks while beating. Beat at high speed for 10 to 12 minutes. Add 1/4 cup of the orange liqueur and beat 3 minutes on high speed. Fold in the whipped cream. Pour about 2-inches of the mixture into a 4 cup souffle mold or individual molds. Sprinkle with the remaining orange liqueur and crumbled lady fingers. Fill the mold to the top and refrigerate the remainder of the mixture. Place a waxed paper collar around the souffle dish and place in the freezer for 1 hour or until firm. When firm, add the remaining cream to the mold and freeze until frozen. Just before serving, sprinkle the top with the cocoa. Remove the collar and serve immediately. Garnish with seasonal fresh berries.
FROZEN LEMON SOUFFLE
- Wrap outside of a 3 1/2-cup souffle mold or four 6-ounce ramekins with parchment, extending 2 to 3 inches above rim (it should fit snugly). Secure with tape; set aside.
- In a medium saucepan, whisk together granulated sugar, lemon zest and juice, egg yolks, and salt over medium-high. Cook, whisking constantly, until mixture is thick enough to coat the back of a spoon and small bubbles form around edge of pan, about 5 minutes (do not boil). Immediately remove from heat while continuing to whisk. Pour through a fine-mesh sieve into a heatproof bowl, pressing on lemon curd with a rubber spatula.
- Place plastic wrap directly against surface of curd and refrigerate until cool, about 30 minutes (or up to overnight).
- In a large bowl, using an electric mixer, beat egg whites on high until stiff peaks form, 2 minutes. Gently fold egg whites into cooled lemon curd. In the same large bowl, beat cream on high until stiff peaks form, 1 to 2 minutes. Gently fold whipped cream into lemon curd mixture. Pour into mold and freeze until firm, 6 hours (or up to overnight). To serve, remove parchment, top with raspberries and dust with confectioners' sugar.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 433 g, Fat 25 g, Protein 14 g
FROZEN GRAND MARNIER SOUFFLE
- Dissolve gelatin in the boiling water.
- Beat yolks until light. Add orange juice, sugar, Grand Marnier and gelatin, and beat about 3 minutes. Refrigerate until mixture begins to thicken.
- Meanwhile, make waxed-paper collar for a souffle dish 7 1/2 to 8 inches in diameter. Collar must stand 2 inches above rim of dish.
- Beat egg whites to stiff peaks.
- Clean beaters and bowl and beat cream to soft peaks. Fold beaten whites and cream into yolk mixture.
- Spoon mixture into collared souffle dish, cover with aluminum foil and freeze overnight. When souffle is mostly frozen (it never freezes completely) wrap well in foil. It may be left in freezer 2 weeks.
- To serve, remove collar and roll edge of souffle in ground praline.
GRAND MARNIER FROZEN SOUFFLES
This delicious frozen souffle is perfect for summer and will impress just about anyone. It's a great make-ahead dessert! -Andrea Potischman, Menlo Park, California
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 8 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 8
- In top of a double boiler or a metal bowl over simmering water whisk egg yolks and sugar until blended. Stir in liqueur, water, orange juice and zest. Cook over low heat until mixture is just thick enough to coat a metal spoon and a thermometer reads at least 160°, about 10 minutes, stirring constantly but gently. Do not allow to boil. Immediately transfer to a bowl., Place bowl in an ice-water bath for a few minutes, stirring custard occasionally. Cool to room temperature. In a large bowl, beat cream until it begins to thicken. Add confectioners' sugar; beat until stiff peaks form. Gently fold into cooled custard mixture., Transfer to eight 4-oz. ramekins; smooth tops. Freeze until firm, at least 4 hours or overnight. Garnish with additional orange zest.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 258 calories, Fat 20g fat (12g saturated fat), Cholesterol 189mg cholesterol, Sodium 18mg sodium, Carbohydrate 17g carbohydrate (16g sugars, Fiber 0 fiber), Protein 3g protein.
- Position rack in center of oven and preheat to 400°F. Butter six 3/4-cup soufflé dishes; dust with sugar. Place on baking sheet. Whisk 1/2 cup cream and 1 tablespoon amaretto in medium bowl to soft peaks. Refrigerate whipped cream.
- Stir 1/2 cup cream and chocolate in medium bowl set over saucepan of simmering water until melted and smooth. Remove from over water. Whisk in yolks 1 at a time, blending well after each addition. Whisk in 2 tablespoons amaretto and both extracts. Using electric mixer, beat egg whites in large bowl until soft peaks form. Gradually add 3 tablespoons sugar, beating until stiff but not dry. Fold whites into chocolate mixture in 2 additions. Spoon enough batter into each soufflé dish to fill dish halfway. Sprinkle each with 1/2 tablespoon amaretti cookies. Top with remaining soufflé batter. Sprinkle each with 1/2 tablespoon amaretti cookies.
- Bake soufflés until puffed and set, about 13 minutes. Dust each with powdered sugar. Accompany soufflés with whipped cream. Serve immediately.
- *Available at Italian markets and some supermarkets nationwide.
FROZEN PEACH AND AMARETTI SOUFFLES
- Combine 3 pounds peaches, 1/2 cup sugar and brandy in heavy large saucepan. Simmer over medium heat until peaches are juicy and tender, stirring occasionally, about 5 minutes. Transfer to processor and puree until smooth. Set aside 2 1/4 cups peach puree; cool (reserve any remaining puree for another use).
- Cut eight 14 x 6-inch foil strips. Fold each in half lengthwise. Wrap 1 foil strip tightly around each of eight 2/3-cup soufflé dishes, forming collars that extend from base of dish to above rim. Fold and crimp ends tightly to secure.
- Whisk yolks, corn syrup and remaining 1 cup sugar in large metal bowl to blend. Set bowl over saucepan of simmering water (do not allow bottom of bowl to touch water). Using handheld electric mixer, beat constantly until thermometer inserted into mixture registers 160°F, about 7 minutes. Remove bowl from over water. Continue to beat mixture until cool and thick, about 5 minutes.
- Beat cream and vanilla in another large bowl until soft peaks form. Add amaretto and beat until stiff peaks form. Fold peach puree into cream mixture in 3 additions. Gently fold in yolk mixture and 6 tablespoons crushed cookies. Divide mixture equally among prepared soufflé dishes (mixture will extend above rim of dishes). Sprinkle tops with remaining crushed cookies. Cover with plastic; freeze overnight and up to 3 days.
- Carefully remove foil from soufflés. Top soufflés with berries and peach slices, if desired, and serve immediately.
FROZEN CHOCOLATE SOUFFLE
- Break the chocolate into pieces and process in a food processor until very fine.
- Heat the creme fraiche to boiling point and with the processor's motor running, pour it through the feed tube in a steady stream. Process a few seconds until smooth.
- Separate the eggs and add the yolks to the hot chocolate mixture. Process for a few seconds to incorporate. Then transfer the mixture to a bowl and allow it to cool until it has thickened to spreading consistency.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat the egg whites until stiff peaks form when the beater is raised slowly. Stir about one-fourth of the whites into the chocolate mixture and then carefully fold in the remaining whites until uniform. Pour the mixture into a prepared six-cup souffle dish with a foil collar and freeze for at least three hours. Store up to three days.
- When ready to serve, carefully remove the foil collar and serve at once.
Nutrition Facts : @context http, Calories 396, UnsaturatedFat 11 grams, Carbohydrate 30 grams, Fat 31 grams, Fiber 3 grams, Protein 8 grams, SaturatedFat 17 grams, Sodium 87 milligrams, Sugar 25 grams, TransFat 0 grams
More about "frozen souffle amaretto windows on the world recipes"
RECIPE | PALO’S AMARETTO SOUFFLé WITH VANILLA BEAN SAUCE
AMARETTO SOUFFLE RECIPE | CDKITCHEN.COM
FROZEN AMARETTO SOUFFLE RECIPE - CUISINART.COM
Estimated Reading Time 1 min
FROZEN SOUFFLE AMARETTO WINDOWS ON THE WORLD RECIPE - WEBETUTORIAL
FROZEN SOUFFLE AMARETTO - RECIPE | COOKS.COM
10 BEST FROZEN AMARETTO DRINKS RECIPES | YUMMLY
FROZEN SOUFFLE AMARETTO RECIPE - COOKING INDEX
ASTRAY RECIPES: FROZEN AMARETTO SOUFFLE
FROZEN AMARETTO SOUFFLé
FROZEN SOUFFLE AMARETTO (WINDOWS ON THE WORLD) RECIPE - FOOD.COM
FROZEN AMARETTO SOUFFLE RECIPE - WEBETUTORIAL
FROZEN AMARETTO SOUFFLE RECIPE BY DESSERT.MASTER | IFOOD.TV
FROZEN AMARETTO SOUR - BLENDED COCKTAIL RECIPES
CHOCOLATE AMARETTO SOUFFLé | METRO
FROZEN SOUFFLE AMARETTO RECIPE
RECIPE: AMARETTO SOUFFLE
FROZEN AMARETTO SOUFFLE - PLAIN.RECIPES
AMARETTO SOUFFLE - MEDITERRANEAN RECIPES
AMARETTO SOUFFLE - BIGOVEN
ARCTIC AMARETTO AND CHOCOLATE FLAKE SOUFFLé | FRENCH RECIPES
AMARETTO SOUFFLé - NO GLUTEN, NO PROBLEM
FROZEN SOUFFLE AMARETTO - RECIPE | COOKS.COM
WE TURNED THIS CLASSIC COCKTAIL INTO A SLUSHIE—AND IT'S ... - REAL …
AMARETTO - WORLDRECIPES.ORG
FROZEN AMARETTO SOUFFLE PICTURES - COOKEATSHARE
AMARETTO SOUFFLE - DAILY INBOX RECIPE - BELIEFNET
FROZEN AMARETTO SOUR | THE BEST RECIPES
OUR 25 BEST AMARETTO COCKTAILS - THESPRUCEEATS.COM
CHOCOLATE SOUFFLéS WITH AMARETTO CRèME ANGLAISE | CANADIAN LIVING
AMARETTO CHOCOLATE SOUFFLé RECIPE - FOOD NEWS
FROZEN AMARETTO SOUFFLé | RECIPE | DECADENT DESSERTS, FROZEN …
FROZEN AMARETTO SOUFFLE RECIPE - COOKEATSHARE
You'll also love