FUDGY SEA SALT BROWNIES
Super moist and fudgy sea salt brownies are the chewy brownies of your chocolate dreams! These babies are glazed with rich chocolate ganache and sprinkled with flaked sea salt.
Provided by Karen Tedesco
Number Of Ingredients 11
- Heat oven to 325 degrees. Line an 8-inch square baking pan with 2 sheets of overhanging parchment paper.
- Melt the butter in a small pan over medium-low heat. Stir in the 8 ounces of chocolate. Lower the heat and stir until melted and smooth. Cool 10 minutes.
- In a stand mixer with the paddle attachment, beat the eggs and both sugars until thickened and creamy, about 5 minutes at medium-high speed. Add the vanilla chocolate mixture and stir until blended. Add the flour and 1/4 teaspoon salt and stir just to incorporate the flour.
- Pour batter into prepared pan and bake 25-30 minutes, or until edges are firm and center is still slightly soft. Remove from oven and cool completely on a wire rack. Remove brownie in one slab and wrap in plastic wrap. Refrigerate until cold, at least an hour.
Nutrition Facts : ServingSize 1 serving, Calories 275 kcal, Carbohydrate 26 g, Protein 3 g, Fat 18 g, SaturatedFat 10 g, Cholesterol 57 mg, Sodium 22 mg, Fiber 2 g, Sugar 19 g
THE BEST FUDGY SEA SALT BROWNIES
The Best Fudgy Sea Salt Brownies - Only 7 ingredients in these EASY, one-bowl, no-mixer brownies that are MY NEW FAVORITE BROWNIES!! Super fudgy, slightly chewy edges, crackly top, and ultra dark chocolate paired with sea salt for the HOLY GRAIL of brownies!!
Provided by Averie Sunshine
Categories All Recipes
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Preheat oven to 350F, line an 8x8-inch square pan with aluminum foil for easier cleanup if desired, spray with cooking spray; set aside.
- To a large microwave-safe bowl, add the diced chocolate and butter, and heat on high power to melt for 45 seconds. Stop to check and stir. Heat in 20-second bursts until chocolate can be stirred smooth. Wait momentarily before adding the eggs so you don't scramble them.
- Add the eggs, sugar, vanilla, and whisk to combine.
- Add the flour and stir until just combined, don't overmix or brownies will be tougher. The batter is very dense and thick, this is normal.
- Turn the batter out into the prepared pan, sprinkle with sea salt if desired, and bake for 25 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean or with a few moist crumbs, but no batter. Note - The original poster indicates a baking time of 25 to 30 minutes but 30 minutes would have been too long in my oven; however, all ovens, climates, ingredients, etc. vary. Bake until brownies are done given your variables and preference for doneness.
- Allow brownies to cool in pan for at least 30 minutes before serving. Brownies may be stored at room temp or in the fridge and serve chilled. Stored covered or well wrapped, the brownies will keep for up to 5 days, or in the freezer for up to 4 months.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 270 calories, Carbohydrate 39 grams carbohydrates, Cholesterol 68 milligrams cholesterol, Fat 12 grams fat, Fiber 1 grams fiber, Protein 3 grams protein, SaturatedFat 7 grams saturated fat, ServingSize 1, Sodium 82 grams sodium, Sugar 30 grams sugar, TransFat 0 grams trans fat, UnsaturatedFat 4 grams unsaturated fat
FUDGY BROWNIE THINS WITH SEA SALT
- Heat the oven to 325°F with the rack in the middle. Lightly grease or butter the pan and line it with parchment or foil. Melt the chocolate with the butter in a large metal bowl set over a pan of simmering water, stirring occasionally, until smooth. Remove the bowl from the pan and whisk in the sugar. Add the eggs, 1 at a time, whisking well after each addition, and whisk the mixture vigorously until it is smooth and cohesive. Whisk in the vanilla and salt. Sift the cocoa over the batter and stir with a whisk until it is incorporated and the batter is smooth. Sift the flour over the batter and stir with the whisk in the same manner until the batter is smooth. Spread the batter evenly in the pan and, if desired, sprinkle the top lightly with flakes of Maldon sea salt. Bake 15 minutes. Remove the pan from the oven and let the brownies rest 15 minutes at room temperature. Return the brownies to the oven and continue to bake them until a wooden pick comes out clean, 17 to 20 minutes. Cool the brownies completely in the pan on a rack. Cut the brownies into serving pieces. COOKS' NOTES: Brownies are best when made 1 day ahead and left uncut at room temperature, but they will still be insanely delicious if made and consumed the same day. Brownies keep 5 days, well wrapped in a cookie tin or plastic container, but I doubt there will be any left by then.
IMPOSSIBLY FUDGY BROWNIES WITH CHILE AND SEA SALT
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Line a rimmed 9-by-13-inch baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In the microwave, or in the top bowl of a double boiler, melt together the butter and chopped chocolate, stirring until smooth. Meanwhile, combine flour, kosher salt and cayenne in a medium bowl.
- Transfer chocolate mixture to a large mixing bowl and whisk in the cocoa powder and sugar. Add the eggs and vanilla; whisk until smooth.
- Fold in the dry ingredients and continue folding until no lumps remain.
- Scrape batter into the prepared pan and smooth the top with a spatula. Sprinkle all over with Maldon salt. Bake for 25 to 30 minutes until the edges just begin to pull away from the sides of the pan and the top is set and shiny.
- Allow the brownies to cool completely in the pan before cutting.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 217.7, Fat 11.4, SaturatedFat 7, Cholesterol 46.1, Sodium 60.1, Carbohydrate 29, Fiber 1.4, Sugar 21, Protein 2.5
FUDGY BROWNIES I
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease and flour a 9x13 inch pan.
- In a large bowl, stir together the cocoa and baking soda. Add 1/3 cup vegetable oil and boiling water. Mix until well blended and thickened. Stir in the sugar, eggs, and remaining 1/3 cup oil. Finally, add the flour, vanilla and salt; mix just until all of the flour is absorbed. Spread evenly into the prepared pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 35 to 40 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the cake comes out clean. Allow to cool before cutting into squares.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 156.4 calories, Carbohydrate 23.5 g, Cholesterol 15.5 mg, Fat 7 g, Fiber 1.1 g, Protein 1.8 g, SaturatedFat 1.1 g, Sodium 57 mg, Sugar 16.8 g
THE BEST FUDGY BROWNIES RECIPE BY TASTY
Here's what you need: good-quality chocolate, butter, sugar, eggs, vanilla extract, all-purpose flour, cocoa powder, salt
Provided by Alvin Zhou
Yield 9 servings
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C). Line an 8-inch (20 cm) square baking dish with parchment paper.
- Chop the chocolate into chunks. Melt half of the chocolate in the microwave in 20-second intervals, saving the other half for later.
- In a large bowl, mix the butter and sugar with an electric hand mixer, then beat in the eggs and vanilla for 1-2 minutes, until the mixture becomes fluffy and light in color.
- Whisk in the melted chocolate (make sure it's not too hot or else the eggs will cook), then sift in the flour, cocoa powder, and salt. Fold to incorporate the dry ingredients, being careful not to overmix as this will cause the brownies to be more cake-like in texture.
- Fold in the chocolate chunks, then transfer the batter to the prepared baking dish.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, depending on how fudgy you like your brownies, then cool completely.
- Slice, then serve with a nice cold glass of milk!
Nutrition Facts : Calories 404 calories, Carbohydrate 39 grams, Fat 27 grams, Fiber 2 grams, Protein 5 grams, Sugar 25 grams
- Get prepared
- Arrange the oven racks so one is in the center position. Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- Spray the bottom and sides of an 8-inch square baking pan with nonstick cooking spray. Cut a piece of parchment paper 8 inches wide and 15 to 16 inches long. Lay the paper in the pan so it travels up and over two of the sides. Spray the paper with nonstick cooking spray.
- Make the batter
- Pour 1 to 2 inches of water into the bottom of a small saucepan and choose a bowl that fits over the saucepan to make a double boiler. Make sure the water is not touching the bottom of the bowl; if it is, pour some water out. Bring the water to a boil over high heat, then reduce the heat to medium-low to maintain a gentle simmer.
- Unless you are using chocolate chips, roughly chop the chocolate. Put the butter and chocolate into the bowl of the double boiler and melt them, using a heat-proof rubber spatula to stir and scrape down the sides of the bowl so the chocolate doesn't burn.
- Remove the bowl from the double boiler and wipe the bottom of the bowl so no water drips. Add the sugar, vanilla, and salt and whisk them in. Add the eggs one at a time and whisk until the batter is shiny and smooth, 1 to 2 minutes. Add the flour and stir with a rubber spatula until no flour is visible.
- Bake the brownies
- Using a rubber spatula, transfer the batter to the prepared pan. Use the spatula to smooth out the top of the batter.
- Place the brownies on the center rack of the oven and bake for 20 minutes, rotating the pan from front to back halfway through the baking. Remove the brownies from the oven and cool on a cooling rack. The tops will appear dry, but the insides will remain fudgy if you poke the center with a toothpick or cake tester. Holding the sides of the parchment paper, lift the brownies out of the pan and place them on a cutting board. Using a large knife, cut the brownies into 16 equal pieces.
- Store the brownies in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 1 week or freeze for up to 3 months.
More about "fudgy brownie thins with sea salt recipes"
FUDGY BROWNIE THINS REVISITED | EPICURIOUS.COM | FUDGY ...
FUDGY BROWNIE RECIPE (VIDEO) - NATASHASKITCHEN.COM
HOMEMADE FUDGY BROWNIES RECIPE - OLIVIA'S CUISINE
SEA SALT BROWNIES - CELEBRATING SWEETS
SEA SALT CARAMEL ESPRESSO BROWNIES - SIMPLY SCRATCH
EASY FUDGY BROWNIES (FROM SCRATCH) • ZONA COOKS
FUDGY BROWNIES WITH SEA SALT AND CARAMEL - LEMON …
FUDGY SEA SALT BROWNIES - THE BAKER CHICK
FUDGY SEA SALT BROWNIES – MICHAELA MCFARLAND
FUDGY SEA SALT BROWNIES - THEBAKERCHICK.COM
FUDGY BROWNIE THINS WITH SEA SALT | KEEPRECIPES: YOUR ...
ULTIMATE FUDGE BROWNIES - RECIPE GIRL®
HOMEMADE FUDGY BROWNIES (+ BUTTERCREAM FROSTING) - AVERIE ...
PICK UP LIMES: ULTRA FUDGY SEA SALT CARAMEL BROWNIES
BROWNIES WITH FLAKY SEA SALT - BAKINGSTORI.COM
SUGAR FREE BROWNIE MIX WOOLWORTHS - JOHNETTA STACEY
FUDGY BROWNIE THINS WITH SEA SALT | RECIPE | FUDGY, SEA ...
THE BEST FUDGY CAST IRON SKILLET BROWNIES - CAST IRON RECIPES
HOOKED WITH KITCHEN: FUDGY BROWNIE THINS WITH SEA SALT
SALTED FUDGE BROWNIES - RECIPE GIRL
THE **BEST** FUDGY BOXED BROWNIES | GET ON MY PLATE
SUPER FUDGY HOMEMADE BROWNIES FROM SCRATCH - HOUSE OF NASH ...
SALTED FUDGE BROWNIES RECIPE - KATE KRADER | FOOD & WINE
HOMEMADE FUDGY BROWNIES - JESSICA GAVIN
FUDGY FLOURLESS BROWNIES WITH SEA SALT GANACHE - A KITCHEN ...
BEST CHEWY FUDGE BROWNIE RECIPE - THE CAREFREE KITCHEN
FUDGY SUNBUTTER BROWNIES WITH SEA SALT – FEAST OF GREEN
MY BEST FUDGY BROWNIES RECIPE » HUMMINGBIRD HIGH
ULTRA FUDGY BROWNIES RECIPE - BROKE FOODIES
FUDGY BROWNIES RECIPE - IF YOU GIVE A BLONDE A KITCHEN
BEST FUDGY COCOA BROWNIES - CAFE DELITES
FUDGY CHOCOLATE MINT BROWNIES (SMALL BATCH!) - FIT FOODIE ...
CHOCOLATE FUDGE BROWNIES WITH SEA SALT RECIPE ...
THE FUDGIEST BROWN BUTTER BROWNIES RECIPE
SUPER FUDGY SWEET AND SALTY BROWNIES | COOKIES AND CUPS
WORLDS BEST FUDGIEST BROWNIES - CAFE DELITES
THE BEST FUDGY BROWNIES - IN BLOOM BAKERY
HEALTHY CHOCOLATE CHUNK BROWNIE THINS | AMY'S HEALTHY BAKING
SALTED FUDGE BROWNIES (THE BEST BROWNIE RECIPE EVER ...
SHINY TOP BROWNIES | BUTTERMILK BY SAM
FUDGY BROWNIES RECIPE | BON APPéTIT
You'll also love