GINGER ICED TEA
Here's a refreshing beverage that goes with any meal. Carbonated ginger ale makes it a wonderful alternative to ordinary iced tea or other soft drinks. This summer thirst-quencher will appeal to all ages. Be ready to refill the pitcher!
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 3 quarts.
Number Of Ingredients 4
- In a pitcher, combine the iced tea mix and water; refrigerate until chilled. Just before serving, add ginger ale. Serve over ice.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 112 calories, Fat 0 fat (0 saturated fat), Cholesterol 0 cholesterol, Sodium 12mg sodium, Carbohydrate 28g carbohydrate (28g sugars, Fiber 0 fiber), Protein 0 protein.
ICED GINGER GREEN TEA
- Boil water.
- Remove from heat, add minced ginger and tea bags. Steep tea for ~3 minutes.
- Remove tea bags and strain tea into a pitcher. Refrigerate until cold & serve w/ sweetener if desired.
Nutrition Facts : Sodium 14.2
GINGER GREEN ICED TEA
- 1. Place 2 cups water and the ginger into a saucepan and bring to a boil. Reduce the heat to low and simmer for 5 minutes. Stir in the honey. Remove the pan from heat and add the tea bags. Steep for 3 minutes, and then strain out all the solids.
- 2. In a large pitcher combine the strained tea with the remaining 3 cups water. Chill in the refrigerator. Serve over ice, garnished with mint sprigs, if using.
ICED GINGER GREEN TEA
- Put the green tea bags into a heatproof container and pour in 1 quart boiling water. Let steep until it comes to room temperature, about 1 hour. Remove the tea bags and discard.
- While the tea is steeping, in a saucepan over medium-high heat, bring 1 cup water, the sugar, and ginger to a boil. Stir to dissolve the sugar, remove from the heat, and allow to cool to room temperature, about 1 hour. Store the tea and ginger simple syrup in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
- To serve, fill glasses with ice and pour in the tea. Sweeten, to taste, with the ginger simple syrup. Garnish with a slice of ginger. For the adults, top each with 1/2 cup prosecco, if desired.
GINGER - LIME ICED GREEN TEA
I love St. Patricks Day. We decorate the house. And have a good old Irish meal. I thinkI'll make this drink this year too. I got it out of alittle Irish Fun n Crafts Book
Provided by Linda Rupp
Categories Non-Alcoholic Drinks
Number Of Ingredients 6
- 1. Bring water and ginget to a boil. Pour water over the tea bags in a 4 cup heat proof measuring cup. Step 3 minutes. remove tea bags and ginger. discard. Stir in 1/4 cup sugar & let cool to room temperature. Mix remaining 1/4 cup sugar with lime juice, add to tea. Pour into pitcher, chill in fridge. Serving sugesstion: Pour over ice in to 4 tall ice tea tumblers & garnish with sugared lime slices if desired.
- 2. Alternate method. Make tea as suggested with gren tea bags and sliced ginger, Let each person squeeze in lime or lemon juice and add sugar, or sweetner as desired. Server over ice. Add green food coloring for a greener color.
ICED GREEN TEA WITH GINGER AND MINT
- In a large saucepan over high heat, combine the ginger and 6 cups of water and bring to a boil. Remove from heat and add the mint and tea bags.
- Cover and let steep for 15 minutes. Strain the liquid into a large pitcher or other container.
- Add the honey and lemon juice; stir. Chill in the refrigerator. Serve in tall glasses over ice cubes and more mint leaves.
More about "ginger green iced tea recipes"
ANTI-INFLAMMATORY LEMON GINGER TURMERIC ICED TEA RECIPE
4.8/5 (54)Category Drinks
- Fill a 2 quart pot about ¾ full with water. Add in all other ingredients and bring to a boil on the stove. Reduce heat and simmer for 10 minutes. Then remove from heat and allow the drink to cool off. Strain into a glass jar.
FRESH GINGER TEA RECIPE - COOKIE AND KATE
4.9/5 (64)Calories 2 per servingCategory Drink
- Combine the ginger slices and water in a saucepan over high heat. If you’re adding a cinnamon stick, fresh turmeric, or fresh mint, add it now. Bring the mixture to a simmer, then reduce the heat as necessary to maintain a gentle simmer for 5 minutes (for extra-strong ginger flavor, simmer for up to 10 minutes).
- Remove the pot from the heat. Carefully pour the mixture through a mesh sieve into a heat-safe liquid measuring cup, or directly into a mug.
ICED GREEN TEA WITH APPLE, LEMON AND GINGER - THE HARVEST ...
4.3/5 (3)Category DrinksCuisine HealthyTotal Time 25 mins
HOW TO PREPARE HOMEMADE GINGER ICED TEA - BY ANDREA …
Ratings 1Total Time 2 hrs 15 minsCategory DrinksCalories 51 per serving
ICED ORANGE GINGER GREEN TEA - THE HARVEST KITCHEN
4.4/5 (19)Category DetoxServings 2Total Time 10 mins
PEACH GINGER ICED GREEN TEA - FLAVOUR AND SAVOUR
5/5 (8)Total Time 10 minsCategory DrinksCalories 40 per serving
- Brew 4 cups of green tea, using tea leaves (or green tea bags). Start with one teaspoon for every 8 ounces of water (4 teaspoons for this recipe) and add more to taste. Brewing times for green tea range from 1 to 5 minutes depending on how strong you like it. The longer you steep it, the stronger the flavour. Taste as it steeps. If you leave it too long it will develop bitterness. Let it cool completely.
- Pour into a pitcher and chill in the fridge. When you're ready to serve, fill glasses with ice, add the peach ginger tea, and garnish with a few strawberries or raspberries, if you'd like.
ICED GREEN TEA WITH GINGER AND MINT RECIPE | REAL SIMPLE
4/5 (158)Total Time 1 hrServings 6Calories 87 per serving
- In a large saucepan over high heat, combine the ginger and 6 cups of water and bring to a boil. Remove from heat and add the mint and tea bags. Cover and let steep for 15 minutes.
GREEN-GINGER ICED TEA RECIPE - MELISSA RUBEL JACOBSON ...
5/5 Total Time 4 hrsServings 2
- Prepare the Basic Simple Syrup as directed, adding half of the sliced ginger before bringing it to a boil. Remove from the heat and let steep for 30 minutes. Strain the ginger syrup into a large measuring cup.
- In a large saucepan, combine the remaining sliced ginger with the cold water and bring to a boil. Remove from the heat and add the tea bags. Let steep for 6 minutes. Strain the tea into a large bowl and let cool to room temperature, then refrigerate until chilled.
- Pour the tea into a large pitcher and stir in 1 cup of the ginger syrup, or more to taste; refrigerate the rest for later use. Serve in tall glasses over ice, garnished with lemon wedges.
GREEN-GINGER ICED TEA RECIPE | RECIPES.NET
Cuisine AmericanCategory TeaServings 8Total Time 1 hr 51 mins
- Prepare the basic simple syrup as directed, adding ½ of the sliced ginger before bringing it to a boil. Remove from the heat and let steep for 30 minutes. Strain the ginger syrup into a large measuring cup.
- In a large saucepan, combine the remaining sliced ginger with the cold water and bring it to a boil. Remove from the heat and add the tea bags. Let steep for 6 minutes.
- Pour the tea into a large pitcher and stir in 1 cup of the ginger syrup, or more to taste, then refrigerate the rest for later use.
LEMON GINGER ICED GREEN TEA RECIPE: BEVERAGE RECIPES ON WEBMD
Servings 5Calories 9 per servingEstimated Reading Time 40 secs
- Add water, low-calorie sweetener, ground ginger, and lemon peel to medium saucepan and bring to boil over medium heat. Reduce heat to where it sustains a gentle boil and cook for about 7-8 minutes. Remove from heat and add the green tea bags. Steep this tea mixture for 10 minutes, stirring or dunking the bags often.
- To make a cup of iced tea, pour 1/4 cup of the concentrated tea mixture into a tall glass and stir in 3/4 cup of sparkling or seltzer water or club soda. Add ice cubes and enjoy!
RECIPE: ICED GREEN TEA WITH MINT & GINGER | KITCHN
Estimated Reading Time 2 mins
ORANGE GINGER INFUSED GREEN ICED TEA | MCCORMICK GOURMET
Cuisine AmericanCategory BeveragesServings 6
HOMEMADE TURMERIC & GINGER ICED TEA RECIPE | BEST HERBAL ...
Estimated Reading Time 5 mins
ICED GINGER GREEN TEA MOCKTAIL RECIPE - TEJA'S RECIPES
Cuisine Andhra, WorldTotal Time 10 minsCategory Beverages, DrinksCalories 340 per serving
GINGER MINT GREEN ICED TEA RECIPE - SALT AND WIND
Cuisine AmericanEstimated Reading Time 2 minsCategory DrinksTotal Time 1 hr 15 mins
PEACH GREEN TEA BAGS - ALL INFORMATION ABOUT HEALTHY ...
TEA BLENDS, RECIPES, GIFTS & TEAWARE | STASH TEA
ICED GINGER GREEN TEA RECIPE
PLUM ICED GREEN TEA FROM "SHOBA'S DELIGHT" AND ITS SIMILAR ...
ICED GREEN TEA WITH GINGER RECIPES
ICED ORANGE GINGER GREEN TEA - THE BEST VIDEO RECIPES FOR ALL
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How to make iced ginger green tea at home?Directions 1 Put the green tea bags into a heatproof container and pour in 1 quart boiling water. Let steep until it comes to room temperature, about 1 hour. ... 2 While the tea is steeping, in a saucepan over medium-high heat, bring 1 cup water, the sugar, and ginger to a boil. ... 3 To serve, fill glasses with ice and pour in the tea. ...
How do you make Peach Ginger iced tea?Pour into a pitcher and chill in the fridge. When you're ready to serve, fill glasses with ice, add the peach ginger tea, and garnish with a few strawberries or raspberries, if you'd like. 1. Brew green tea. 2. Blend peaches, honey and ginger. 3. Add brewed tea to blender 4. Pour into a pitcher and chill. Can I use frozen peaches in this recipe?
How to make ginger tea with orange juice?Instructions Heat water to a good simmer almost to a boiling point. Add the ginger and let steep for 2 - 3 minutes. After the tea cools. Stir in the honey. Add the orange juice and lemon juice. Serve chilled over ice. Garnish with mint leaves
When was the first ginger iced tea made?The first iced tea recipe written down dates from the 1876 where it was included in a cookbook. The original recipe is non-carbonated and the first recipes are sweetened with sugar. And usually served with lemon. And this ginger iced tea is also flavored with lemon and non-carbonated.