GINGER-MARINATED PORK TENDERLOIN
- Whisk together 2/3 cup broth, soy sauce, brown sugar, ketchup, ginger, garlic, and vinegar and pour into a large sealable plastic bag. Add tenderloin and seal bag, then marinate, chilled, turning bag over occasionally, 2 hours.
- Bring tenderloin to room temperature, about 1 hour.
- Put oven rack in middle position and preheat oven to 425°F.
- Pat tenderloin dry and reserve marinade. Heat oil in a 12-inch ovenproof skillet over moderately high heat until hot but not smoking, then brown tenderloin on all sides, turning with tongs, about 3 minutes total. Transfer skillet to oven and roast pork until thermometer inserted diagonally into center of meat registers 155°F, 12 to 15 minutes. Transfer to a cutting board and let stand, loosely covered with foil, 10 minutes.
- While meat is roasting, pour marinade through a fine-mesh sieve into a small saucepan and boil until reduced to about 1/3 cup, 10 to 15 minutes. Stir in remaining cup broth and bring sauce to a simmer. Serve slices of tenderloin with sauce.
GINGER-ALE MARINATED PORK TENDERLOIN
A tender and tasty pork tenderloin dish, sure to please even the pickiest of eaters. My five year old eats it! I got this one from an Emeril Live episode. The original recipe calls for sherry. We're a sober kitchen, so I substitute orange-pineapple juice with some vanilla for the sherry. In deference to my kids, I skip the red pepper flakes too.
Provided by justajerseygirl
Yield 8-12 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 14
- In a large non-reactive baking dish, place the pork loin.
- In a medium bowl, combine the ginger ale, soy sauce, 1/2 cup of the juice and all the vanilla, honey, ginger, the onion, garlic, cardamom, and red pepper flakes. Pour over the pork, cover tightly and refrigerate 12 to 24 hours, turning occasionally.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Remove the meat from the marinade and reserve. Pat the roast dry with kitchen towels, season lightly with salt and freshly ground black pepper, and place in a roasting pan. Cook uncovered until an instant-read thermometer registers an internal temperature of 155 degrees F, about 1 hour.
- Remove the roast from the oven and place on a platter. Tent with aluminum foil and let rest for 10 to 15 minutes before carving.
- Meanwhile, pour any remaining marinade into a medium saucepan and bring to a boil. Cook at a brisk simmer for 5 minutes. Place the roasting pan over 2 burners over medium-high heat. Add the remaining 1/2 cup sherry and cook, stirring to deglaze the pan. Pour the juices into the saucepan with the remaining marinade. Add the chicken stock and cook until reduced by almost half. Whisk in the butter and remove from the heat. Adjust the seasoning to taste. Strain into a sauceboat or decorative bowl.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 388, Fat 13.3, SaturatedFat 5.3, Cholesterol 122.6, Sodium 1225.8, Carbohydrate 25.7, Fiber 0.5, Sugar 21.4, Protein 39.9
GRILLED ROSEMARY GINGER PORK TENDERLOIN AND PEACHES
- Whisk together the oil, vinegar, ginger, rosemary, sugar substitute, salt, pepper, and pepper flakes in a bowl. Transfer half of the marinade to a gallon-sized sealable plastic bag with the pork. Marinate the pork in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours and up to 12 hours. Refrigerate the remaining marinade.
- When ready to cook, build a charcoal fire or preheat gas grill
- Remove pork from the bag and discard the used marinade. Place the tenderloins on the grill and cook, turning once, until cooked medium rare or when an instant-read thermometer stuck in the thickest part reads 145 degrees F, about 10 minutes. Transfer the pork to a cutting board, cover loosely with foil, and let rest for 5 minutes. Cut each tenderloin into 8 slices on the diagonal.
- Meanwhile, toss peach and tomato halves in a bowl with the unused reserved marinade. Place them cut side down on the grill, and cook until lightly browned but still firm, about 4 minutes. Transfer to the cutting board and cut each peach half into thirds.
- To serve, fan 3 radicchio lettuce leaves on each of 4 plates. Place 1/4 of the romaine in the center of each. On 1 side of each plate, place 4 slices of pork and on the other side, place 3 wedges of peach and 2 tomato halves. Sprinkle with the cheese and drizzle each plate with 2 tablespoons of the reserved marinade. Garnish each plate with a rosemary sprig and serve.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 437 calorie, Fat 27 grams, SaturatedFat 6 grams, Carbohydrate 10.7 grams, Fiber 2.3 grams
CUMIN AND GINGER RUBBED PORK TENDERLOIN
Provided by Anne Burrell
Yield 4 servings
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Put the cumin seeds in a small saute pan and bring to a medium heat. Toast the cumin seeds until they become very aromatic, 3 to 4 minutes. Put the cumin seeds and the crushed red pepper in a spice grinder and pulse until the mix becomes a fine powder. In a small bowl combine the cumin powder with the garlic and ginger. Season the pork with salt and rub with the cumin powder mix. Let the pork hang out in the fridge for 2 hours or up to overnight. Remove from the fridge half an hour before you want to cook it.
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- Coat a large saute pan with olive oil and bring to a high heat. Sear the pork on all sides. Put the saute pan with the pork into the oven. Roast the pork, turning it over halfway through the cooking time, 5 to 7 minutes.
- Remove the pork from the oven and let rest for 10 minutes before carving. Slice the pork into 1/2-inch thick slices on the bias.
GINGERED PORK TENDERLOIN
Ginger, onions and garlic pack a flavorful punch paired with pork tenderloin. These tasty medallions smothered in golden caramelized onions are a simple and satisfying main dish. -Rebecca Evanoff, Holden, Massachusetts
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 4 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 9
- In a large skillet, saute onions in oil 5-6 minutes. Stir in water, ginger and garlic. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer until onions are tender, stirring occasionally, 8-12 minutes. Reduce heat; stir in apple jelly until melted. , Meanwhile, cut tenderloin into 8 slices; flatten each to 1/2-in. thickness. Sprinkle with salt. In a large skillet coated with cooking spray, brown pork over medium heat, 2-3 minutes on each side. Top with onion mixture; cover and cook until meat juices run clear, 5-7 minutes. If desired, serve with rice.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 304 calories, Fat 8g fat (2g saturated fat), Cholesterol 64mg cholesterol, Sodium 196mg sodium, Carbohydrate 34g carbohydrate (27g sugars, Fiber 1g fiber), Protein 24g protein.
PORK TENDERLOIN WITH SOY, GINGER, AND LIME
- In a medium bowl, combine soy sauce, vinegar, lime juice, oil, and ginger. Add pork to marinade, turning to coat. Marinate at room temperature for 30 minutes (or refrigerate, up to overnight).
- Heat grill to medium-low; lightly oil grates. Lift tenderloin from marinade; discard marinade. Grill, turning occasionally, until an instant-read thermometer inserted in thickest part of pork registers 145, 18 to 20 minutes. Remove from grill. Tent loosely with aluminum foil; let rest 5 minutes before slicing.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 185 g, Fat 7 g, Protein 25 g
BEST MARINATED PORK TENDERLOIN
- Place pork tenderloin in large ziploc bag.
- Peel and lightly crush garlic.
- Add garlic and ginger to bag.
- Whisk together soy sauce, olive oil and brown sugar in medium mixing bowl.
- Pour over pork tenderloin.
- Marinate in ziploc bag in fridge for up to 3 days.
- (3 days= the most tender pork you've ever had) Remove from bag and discard marinade.
- Grill on BBQ or broil in oven until medium (about 15 minutes).
- Very dark and tasty with a light pink centre.
- Great over rice or with baked potatoes and grilled asparagus.
GRILLED PORK TENDERLOIN WITH FRESH PEACH AND GINGER SAUCE
- Heat oil in heavy medium saucepan over medium-high heat. Add onion and sugar. Sauté until onion is golden, about 6 minutes. Mix in wine and next 5 ingredients. Cook 1 minute longer. Remove from heat. Cool sauce completely.
- Place pork in large resealable plastic bag. Pour 1 cup sauce over pork. Seal and refrigerate at least 6 hours or overnight, turning meat occasionally. Cover remaining sauce separately and refrigerate.
- Prepare barbecue (medium heat). Remove pork from marinade; discard marinade. Grill pork until meat thermometer inserted into center registers 155°F, turning often, about 35 minutes.
- Meanwhile, boil remaining sauce in heavy medium saucepan until reduced by half, about 5 minutes. Add peaches. Stir until heated through, about 1 minute. Slice pork and arrange on platter. Spoon some sauce over. Top with chives. Pass remaining sauce separately.
GRILLED GINGER-PEANUT PORK TENDERLOIN
- Place pork in a large resealable plastic bag. Mix together soy sauce, sugar, sesame oil, peanut butter, garlic, curry powder, ginger, and salt in a bowl until smooth. Pour marinade over tenderloins, press air out of bag, seal, and refrigerate overnight.
- Preheat an outdoor grill for high heat.
- Use a paper towel to pat any excess marinade from the pork; allow to sit at room temperature while the grill is heating. Lightly oil grill grate. Cook pork 3 minutes on each side (on all four sides) for a total of 12 to 15 minutes. The pork will be done when it is no longer pink inside and has reached an internal temperature of 145 degrees F (65 degrees C). Remove from the grill and cover meat loosely with a foil tent. Let rest 5 minutes before serving.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 178.3 calories, Carbohydrate 2.7 g, Cholesterol 65.5 mg, Fat 7.2 g, Fiber 0.4 g, Protein 24.6 g, SaturatedFat 1.7 g, Sodium 702.9 mg, Sugar 1.4 g
GINGER AND ROSEMARY PORK MARINADE
- To make the marinade, stir together the lime juice, rosemary, ginger, black pepper, cayenne pepper, and garlic in a bowl.
- To use the marinade, pour the marinade into a resealable plastic bag, and add up to 1 1/2 pounds of pork. Seal, and marinate in the refrigerator at least 2 hours, up to 24 hours.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 15.2 calories, Carbohydrate 4.1 g, Fat 0.2 g, Fiber 0.5 g, Protein 0.3 g, Sodium 1.4 mg, Sugar 0.6 g
GRILLED GINGER PORK TENDERLOIN
Michelle Sanders of Fraser Lake, British Columbia says that this pork tenderloin is absolutely delicious and great for entertaining. Why? The quick prep is done ahead of time, and the grilling is so simple. "This dish is fool-proof!" she adds.
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 6 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 7
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the first six ingredients; add pork. Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate for 8 hours or overnight., Drain pork and discard marinade. Prepare grill for indirect heat. Moisten a paper towel with cooking oil; using long-handled tongs, lightly coat the grill rack. Grill pork, covered, over indirect medium-hot heat for 25-40 minutes or until a thermometer reads 160°. , Let stand for 5 minutes before slicing.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 214 calories, Fat 8g fat (2g saturated fat), Cholesterol 84mg cholesterol, Sodium 194mg sodium, Carbohydrate 2g carbohydrate (1g sugars, Fiber 0 fiber), Protein 30g protein. Diabetic Exchanges
More about "ginger marinated pork tenderloin recipes"
GINGER MARINATED PORK TENDERLOIN (ONLY 6 INGREDIENTS)
5/5 (2)Category Main CourseCuisine AmericanTotal Time 20 mins
- Place pork tenderloins in a gallon ziplock bag. Pour marinade over pork and marinate 12 hours.
- Remove pork from marinade and discard marinade. Cook the tenderloins on the grill or in the oven until it reaches an internal temperature of 145ºF.
GINGER-MARINATED PORK TENDERLOIN RECIPE - HOUSE OF ANNIE
GINGER SOY MARINATED PORK TENDERLOIN | TASTY KITCHEN: A …
GINGER-MARINATED PORK TENDERLOIN - GLUTEN FREE RECIPES
ROASTED GINGER PORK TENDERLOIN RECIPE | EAT SMARTER USA
GINGER-MARINATED PORK TENDERLOIN - GLUTEN FREE RECIPES
GRILLED PORK TENDERLOIN WITH GARLIC-GINGER BBQ MARINADE
RECIPES | GINGER-GARLIC PORK TENDERLOIN - WOLF GOURMET
GRILLED GINGER PORK TENDERLOIN - GAL ON A MISSION
GINGER LIME PORK TENDERLOIN - GIMME SOME OVEN
PAN-GRILLED GINGER-HONEY PORK TENDERLOIN RECIPE | MYRECIPES
10 BEST MARINATED PORK TENDERLOIN RECIPES | YUMMLY
EASY ONE PAN SWEET GINGER GLAZED PORK TENDERLOIN - THE …
GINGER MARINADE FOR PORK TENDERLOIN - ALL INFORMATION ABOUT …
3 PORK TENDERLOIN MARINADES - ASIAN, BALSAMIC, AND MAPLE ... - FED …
GINGER AND THYME-BRINED PORK LOIN RECIPE | MYRECIPES
SESAME GINGER PORK TENDERLOIN | LAWRY'S - MCCORMICK
GINGER MARINADE FOR PORK TENDERLOIN - CREATE THE MOST AMAZING …
PORK TENDERLOIN MARINADE RECIPE WITH GINGER | DEPORECIPE.CO
GARLIC GINGER PORK ROAST RECIPE - THE SPRUCE EATS
GINGER-MARINATED PORK TENDERLOIN - PLAIN.RECIPES
PORK TENDERLOIN MARINADE GINGER - RECIPES | COOKS.COM
HONEY-GINGER PORK TENDERLOIN - SMALL THYME COOK
PORK TENDERLOIN MARINADE GINGER - RECIPES - PAGE 3 | COOKS.COM
GINGER SOY MARINATED PORK TENDERLOIN - ALL INFORMATION ABOUT …
GINGER-MARINATED PORK TENDERLOIN » BIG FLAVORS FROM A TINY KITCHEN
LIME MARINADE RECIPE - THERESCIPES.INFO
MARY BERRY STICKY SOY & GINGER PORK RECIPE | BBC2 LOVE TO COOK, …
PORK TENDERLOIN WITH GINGER RECIPES - CREATE THE MOST AMAZING …
GINGER HONEY ROASTED PORK TENDERLOIN - THE CHUNKY CHEF
SLOW COOKER PORK TENDERLOIN WITH HOT HONEY, LIME, AND GINGER …
HONEY GINGER PORK CHOP MARINADE - BAKE. EAT. REPEAT.
PORK LOIN TERIYAKI RECIPE : OPTIMAL RESOLUTION LIST - BESTDOGWIKI
GINGER ALE PORK TENDERLOIN - PLAIN CHICKEN
You'll also love