FRESH FRUIT GLAZE
- Combine fruit juice and cornstarch in a 2 cup microwave-safe measuring cup.
- Stir in sugar and crushed fruit or rind.
- Microwave for 2-2 1/2 minutes at High, stirring once, until thickened.
- Stir in flavoring.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 44.2, Sodium 0.2, Carbohydrate 11.3, Sugar 9.4
BASIC SUGAR GLAZE
- 1. Place the sugar in a medium bowl and slowly stir in the milk and vanilla, a little at a time, to make a smooth, pourable glaze.
QUICK VANILLA GLAZE
This is the perfect glaze for a dessert bread. It is so simple to whip up, you will be adding it to all of your breads.-Mary Faulk, Cambridge, Wisconsin
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 1/2 cup.
Number Of Ingredients 3
- In a small bowl, combine the sugar, milk and vanilla. Stir until smooth. Let stand for 5 minutes to thicken if desired. Spoon over bread.
Nutrition Facts :
MIRROR GLAZE RECIPE BY TASTY
- Boil the water, sugar, and condensed milk in a pot for 1 minute, then remove from heat.
- Bloom the gelatin sheets in 8 cups (2 liters) of cold water for 5 minutes, then wring the gelatin sheets of excess water and mix into the sugar mixture.
- Pour the liquid over the chocolate, letting it sit for 2-3 minutes to allow the chocolate to soften.
- Using an immersion blender, carefully blend the chocolate and the liquid, making sure that you are not blending in air bubbles by lifting up the blender too high. It's okay to go slow, just make sure it's all blended with as little bubbles as possible, which will show up in the final product.
- Sieve the mix into a large jug or vertical container to remove any excess bubbles. If there are still bubbles, continue to sieve back and forth. A trick to remove air bubbles from the surface is to manually pop them with a toothpick or to press cling film into the surface and remove the bubbles.
- Separate the glaze into different containers and color them to your desire.
- We used red and white for this cake. Blend the coloring with the glaze until the color is distributed evenly, then cover each container with the cling film, pressing the film into the glaze to ensure that there is no skin when you are ready to use the glaze.
- When you are ready to use the glaze, make sure each one is around 90-96°F, then pour the colored glazes back into one container. Swirl them if you'd like, then glaze your cake!
Nutrition Facts : Calories 699 calories, Carbohydrate 96 grams, Fat 33 grams, Fiber 0 grams, Protein 15 grams, Sugar 96 grams
Make your own balsamic glaze to add to salads. It's easy to make and is lovely drizzled over a caprese salad with tomatoes, basil and mozzarella
Provided by Anna Glover
Yield Makes 40ml (6 servings)
Number Of Ingredients 2
- Mix the vinegar and sugar in a small pan over a low heat and simmer for 4-6 mins until thickened and glossy. Leave to cool (it will thicken as it cools), then transfer to an airtight jar. Will keep for up to 2 weeks. Drizzle over a caprese or green salad.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 17 calories, Carbohydrate 4 grams carbohydrates, Sugar 4 grams sugar, Protein 0.1 grams protein, Sodium 0.01 milligram of sodium
- Combine milk and vanilla in a medium saucepan and heat over low heat until warm. Sift confectioners' sugar into milk mixture. Whisk slowly, until well combined. Remove the glaze from the heat and set over a bowl of warm water. Dip doughnuts into the glaze, 1 at a time, and set on a draining rack placed in a half sheet pan for 5 minutes before serving.
BASIC GLAZE ICING
- Put the sugar in an electric mixer fitted with the paddle attachment. With the mixer on the lowest speed, slowly add the water, the corn syrup and vanilla extract. When the sugar is sufficiently moistened (it won't fly out of the mixer), raise the speed to high, and beat for 2 minutes until completely smooth and glossy.
- Divide and color, as desired. Store at room temperature, covered with plastic wrap directly on the surface of the icing, to prevent forming a skin.
- For cupcakes: Dip the surface of the cupcakes into the icing, allowing excess to drip into bowl. Clean any excess from the sides. Alternately, use a knife or a spreader to apply. Whisk as needed to keep icing glossy and smooth while using.
- For Light Blue Icing: Combine 2 to 3 drops of blue food coloring to 1 cup of Basic Glaze Icing.
- For Deep Yellow Icing: Combine 4 to 5 drops of yellow food coloring to 1 cup of Basic Glaze Icing.
- For Purple Icing: Combine 4 drops of red and 5 drops of blue food coloring to 1 cup of Basic Glaze Icing.
- Melt the butter and add to rest of ingredients. Mix until creamy.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 15.4 calories, Carbohydrate 3.7 g, Cholesterol 0.2 mg, Fat 0.1 g, SaturatedFat 0.1 g, Sodium 6.7 mg, Sugar 3.7 g
EASY BBQ GLAZE
- In a small bowl, combine glaze ingredients. Liberally brush on meat and vegetables throughout grilling.
More about "glaze recipes"
EASY FOUR INGREDIENT CAKE GLAZE RECIPE | JULIE BLANNER
5/5 (29)Total Time 5 minsCategory DessertCalories 219 per serving
EASY FRUIT GLAZE RECIPE: PERFECT FOR TARTS AND PIES
10 RIDICULOUSLY EASY HAM GLAZE RECIPES
10 BEST COOKING WITH BALSAMIC GLAZE RECIPES | YUMMLY
MY FAVORITE GLAZE RECIPES – PHILLIP SCHMIDT POTTERY
BROWN SUGAR HAM GLAZE | RECIPETIN EATS
BASIC POWDERED SUGAR GLAZE RECIPE - PILLSBURY.COM
WHAT ARE SOME GOOD HOMEMADE POTTERY GLAZE RECIPES
CONE 6 GLAZE RECIPES | GREAT MID RANGE POTTERY GLAZES
BASIC VANILLA CAKE GLAZE WITH FLAVOR VARIATIONS RECIPE
5 DONUT GLAZE RECIPES - GEMMA'S BIGGER BOLDER BAKING
MIRROR GLAZE CAKE RECIPE + VIDEO | SUGAR GEEK SHOW
MEATLOAF RECIPE WITH THE BEST GLAZE
BALSAMIC GLAZE RECIPE - NATASHASKITCHEN.COM
BALSAMIC GLAZE RECIPE - HOW TO MAKE BALSAMIC …
10 BEST HAM GLAZE RECIPES | YUMMLY
EASY DESSERT LEMON GLAZE RECIPE - THE SPRUCE EATS
11 GLAZE RECIPES IDEAS | CERAMIC GLAZE RECIPES, GLAZE RECIPE, GLAZES ...
MID RANGE GLAZE RECIPES
EASY MIRROR GLAZE: 5-INGREDIENT RECIPE AND TUTORIAL - CHELSWEETS
CERAMIC GLAZE/BODY RECIPES - DIGITALFIRE
STRAWBERRY GLAZE RECIPE (WITH FRESH STRAWBERRIES) | KITCHN
THREE EASY DOUGHNUT GLAZES | KING ARTHUR BAKING
SIMPLE COOKIE GLAZE | KING ARTHUR BAKING
EASY HAM GLAZE RECIPE WITH BROWN SUGAR - TASTE OF HOME
THE BEST HAM GLAZE (EASY) - SPEND WITH PENNIES
HOW TO MAKE DELICIOUS GLAZE ICING - DELISHABLY
ASIAN SOY GLAZE RECIPE (STICKY & SWEET SAUCE) - HUNGRY HUY
HOW TO MAKE STRAWBERRY GLAZE - INSANELY GOOD RECIPES
HIGH FIRE GLAZE RECIPES
DONUT GLAZE RECIPE - ERREN'S KITCHEN
HOW TO MAKE SUGAR FREE GLAZE RECIPE FOR BAKED GOODS
EASY LEMON GLAZE RECIPE - LOVE AND LEMONS
MINI MEATLOAF RECIPE (WITH KETCHUP GLAZE) | KITCHN
RECIPES - GARNISH & GLAZE
GRILLED STEAK KABOBS - GARNISH & GLAZE
GLAZE RECIPES - DIGITALFIRE
25 BEST HAM GLAZE RECIPES FOR EASTER AND BEYOND - PARADE: …
DESSERT GLAZE RECIPES | ALLRECIPES
You'll also love