ROASTED GRAPE TOMATOES
These tiny tomatoes give a burst of concentrated tomato flavor to just about anything... pizza, salads, pasta sauces, as an accompaniment to roasted meat or fish, or just plain, hot out of the oven... I can eat them like popcorn! I especially like them atop a salad of spring greens with warmed goat cheese... Divine! And since these little tomatoes are available year round, it's a great way to enjoy tomatoes even in the winter.
Provided by Tracy K
Categories Low Protein
Yield 2-3 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 5
- Heat oven to 250-275.
- Toss all ingredients in bowl, stirring to coat.
- Line baking sheet with parchment or foil.
- Spread tomatoes in single layer on baking sheet.
- Bake for approximately one hour, or until skins have shriveled slightly and juices are caramelized.
OVEN ROASTED GRAPE TOMATOES
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Place tomatoes onto a large square of aluminum foil. Drizzle olive oil over tomatoes and top with garlic, basil, thyme, and salt. Wrap the foil around tomato mixture sealing tightly to keep juices inside.
- Bake in the preheated oven until tomatoes are tender, about 30 minutes. Cool slightly.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 112.5 calories, Carbohydrate 11.7 g, Fat 7.5 g, Fiber 2.6 g, Protein 2.2 g, SaturatedFat 1 g, Sodium 98.7 mg
PASTA WITH 15-MINUTE BURST CHERRY TOMATO SAUCE
- Cook pasta in a large pot of boiling salted water, stirring occasionally, until al dente; drain and transfer to a large bowl.
- Meanwhile, heat oil in a 12" skillet or wide heavy saucepan over medium-high. Add garlic, then tomatoes, pepper, sugar, and 1 tsp. salt. Cook, stirring occasionally, until tomatoes burst and release their juices to form a sauce, 6-8 minutes.
- Toss pasta with tomato sauce and basil. Top with Parmesan.
- Pick the grapes from the stem and wash well.
- Place them into a pot and just cover with water.
- Bring to the boil then reduce to a simmer and cook until the grapes are soft.
- Strain off the water and pass the grapes through a good mill or force through a sieve.
- Throw away the skins and any seeds and weight the resulting pulp.
- Place the pulp into a heavy-based pan with the required quantity of sugar.
- Cook until the pulp becomes very thick and is difficult to stir.
- If the fruit begins to stick and burn, remove it from the pot straight away and continue in a clean pot.
- Brush a biscuit tin with the grape seed oil then pour in the paste.
- Allow to set, and wrap in plastic.
- It is best kept in the fridge although in cooler climates may be stored in a pantry.
- It is tastiest after one month as flavour matures.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 2707.5, Fat 2.2, SaturatedFat 0.8, Sodium 28, Carbohydrate 703.3, Fiber 12.6, Sugar 666.3, Protein 10.1
BALSAMIC ROASTED SAUSAGE AND GRAPES WITH LINGUINE
Pasta doesn't have to wear coats of cream and cheese, especially when red grapes and sausage give it sweetness and spice. -Lauren Wyler, Austin, Texas
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 8 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 12
- Preheat oven to 425°. Place sausage links and grapes in a greased 13x9-in. baking dish. In a small bowl, combine vinegar, oil and water; pour over sausages. Sprinkle with salt and pepper., Bake 20 minutes. Turn sausages; bake 15-20 minutes longer or until a thermometer inserted in sausages reads 160°. , Meanwhile, cook linguine according to package directions. Drain, reserving 1/2 cup pasta water. , Cut sausages into 1/2-in. slices. In a large bowl, combine the linguine, reserved pasta water and pesto; toss to coat. Add the sausage, spinach, salad greens and grapes with pan juices; toss to combine. Serve immediately.
Nutrition Facts :
GRAPE PASTA SALAD
"This recipe has been very popular in my family!" says Tia Crosson of Las Vegas, Nevada. "It's super-easy and inexpensive to make. Everyone is always impressed." The grapes and broccoli give a delightful twist to plain pasta salad.
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 14 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine the grapes, broccoli, ham, olives and onion. , Drain pasta and rinse in cold water; stir into grape mixture. Add dressing and toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours before serving.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 284 calories, Fat 10g fat (2g saturated fat), Cholesterol 15mg cholesterol, Sodium 835mg sodium, Carbohydrate 43g carbohydrate (18g sugars, Fiber 2g fiber), Protein 7g protein.
PASTA WITH SAUSAGE AND RED GRAPES
- Set a large pot of water to boil. In a large skillet, cook sausage over medium heat, stirring and breaking up, until well browned, about 15 minutes. Transfer sausage to a paper towel. Add oil to skillet; return to medium heat. Cook onion and garlic with 1/4 teaspoon salt, stirring occasionally, until soft and golden, 2 to 3 minutes. Add grapes, broth and pepper flakes; increase heat to medium-high and cook, stirring occasionally, until grapes soften or burst and liquid thickens, about 10 minutes. Return sausage to skillet and stir; turn off heat. When water boils, add remaining 1 tablespoon salt and pasta; cook as directed on package. Drain pasta, add to skillet, and turn on heat to high. Cook, stirring, until sausage is hot and pasta is coated with sauce, 30 to 60 seconds. Divide pasta among 4 bowls; sprinkle each with Parmesan and parsley before serving.
More about "grape paste recipes"
BURST CHERRY TOMATO SAUCE RECIPE | BON APPéTIT
4.7/5 (69)Estimated Reading Time 4 minsServings 4
- Heat ½ cup oil in a large heavy pot over low. Add garlic and cook, stirring, until softened and fragrant but not browned, about 2 minutes. Increase heat to medium and add tomatoes, red pepper flakes, basil sprigs, and 1½ tsp. salt. Cook, stirring to coat, until tomatoes begin to burst, about 4 minutes. Smash some but not all of the tomatoes with the back of a wooden spoon to help create a sauce, then continue to cook, stirring occasionally, until a chunky, thickened sauce comes together and about half the tomatoes are completely broken down and half remain in tact, 10–12 minutes. Taste and adjust seasoning, adding sugar if sauce seems tart. Pluck out and discard basil sprigs.
- Meanwhile, cook pasta in a large pot of boiling salted water, stirring occasionally, until al dente. Drain pasta, add to pot with sauce, and cook over medium heat, stirring, until coated, 1–2 minutes. Remove from heat and stir in 1 oz. Parmesan.
10 BEST GRAPE TOMATOES RECIPES | YUMMLY
See details »
GRAPE PASTE SERVED WITH CHEESE RECIPE | EPICURE MAGAZINE
See details »
10 BEST PASTA GRAPE TOMATOES RECIPES | YUMMLY
See details »
ROASTED GRAPE TOMATOES AND GARLIC PASTA - ALL OUR WAY
4.6/5 (25)Total Time 30 minsCategory Pasta Dish, SideCalories 357 per serving
- Toss tomatoes and garlic with 2 Tablespoons of olive oil; season with salt, black pepper, and pepper flakes. Arrange tomatoes and garlic in a single layer on prepared baking sheet; roast until tomatoes just begin to burst, about 15 minutes.
- While the tomatoes and garlic are roasting, cook the pasta in a large pot of boiling salted water according to directions; reserve 1 cup pasta water **, then drain. Make sure the pasta is al dente.
- Toss the arugula and baby spinach with remaining 2 tablespoons of olive oil in a large bowl; season with salt, black pepper, and pepper flakes. Add the pasta, tomatoes, and garlic; toss to combine, adding reserved pasta water to reach desired sauce consistency.
20 EASY GRAPE RECIPES - INSANELY GOOD
5/5 (1)Published 2021-08-11Category Recipe Roundup
- Grape Parfait. Grapes, yogurt, and granola: these three things create a hearty, delicious breakfast. If you like your first meal of the day to be cold and sweet, this parfait is for you.
- Chicken Waldorf Salad. Chicken Waldorf salad is a colorful combination of fruits, walnuts, and shredded chicken. There are grapes in it, too, of course, adding that sweetness and lovely snappy and juicy texture.
- Three-Cheese Roasted Grape Pizza. Grapes in pizza? I’m listening. This pizza is definitely out of the ordinary. It’s loaded with three types of cheeses – ricotta, parmesan, and mozzarella.
- Roasted Brussels Sprouts and Grapes. Having trouble getting your kids to eat Brussels sprouts? This recipe is a must-try. Because of improper cooking, Brussels sprouts have gotten a bad reputation for being bitter, slimy, and stinky.
- Roasted Grape, Goat Cheese and Honey Stuffed Sweet Potatoes. In this recipe, sweet potatoes are given the superstar treatment. First, they’re roasted to soft and tender perfection.
- Grape Parmesan Salad. I’m not a big salad eater, but this grape Parmesan salad is one of the few exceptions. The colors alone already make me drool. Made of red, green, and purple grapes, this salad is a treat to the eyes and the palate.
- Pasta with Sausage and Red Grapes. Just by looking at this pasta dish alone, you can tell you’re about to have a good time. The sauce is achieved by cooking chunks of Italian sausage, crunchy and juicy grapes, earthy parsley, and salty grated Parmesan in olive oil.
- Grape Crostini with Goat Cheese and Walnuts. Looking for a fancy appetizer for your next party? Look no further than these grape, goat cheese, and walnut crostini.
- Roasted Grape Oatmeal. If you tell me I’m having oatmeal for breakfast, I’d be okay, but I won’t be too excited. But if you tell me there’s also roasted grapes thrown in the mix, I’ll be ecstatic.
- Glazed Pearl Onions and Grapes. They’re both round and purple, so obviously, they work! Apart from the similar features, though, these two taste nothing like each other.
SIMPLE FRESH GRAPE TOMATO SAUCE | PASTA-BASED VEGAN RECIPES
3.6/5 (106)Total Time 20 minsCategory SauceCalories 93 per serving
- In a medium saucepan, heat olive oil on medium-heat until crackling. Add fresh garlic and sauté for a minute or two until fragrant, but not browned.
- Add sliced grape tomatoes and fresh basil, stir. Cook until grape tomatoes start to burst open, about 6 minutes.
BROCCOLI, GRAPE, AND PASTA SALAD RECIPE | MYRECIPES
5/5 (79)Total Time 3 hrs 30 mins
- Preheat oven to 350°. Bake pecans in a single layer in a shallow pan 5 to 7 minutes or until lightly toasted and fragrant, stirring halfway through.
- Meanwhile, cut broccoli florets from stems, and separate florets into small pieces using tip of a paring knife. Peel away tough outer layer of stems, and finely chop stems.
- Whisk together mayonnaise and next 4 ingredients in a large bowl; add broccoli, hot cooked pasta, and grapes, and stir to coat. Cover and chill 3 hours. Stir bacon and pecans into salad just before serving.
PASTA WITH SPICY GARLIC SHRIMP & BURST GRAPE TOMATOES ...
Reviews 13Estimated Reading Time 3 mins See details »
GREEN BEAN, GRAPE, AND PASTA TOSS RECIPE | MYRECIPES
5/5 (8)Total Time 3 hrs 44 minsServings 8
- Preheat oven to 350°. Arrange pecans in a single layer on a baking sheet, and bake at 350° for 5 to 7 minutes or until lightly toasted and fragrant.
- Cook bacon in a large skillet over medium-high heat 5 to 7 minutes or until crisp; remove bacon, and drain on paper towels. Crumble bacon.
- Cook beans in boiling salted water to cover 5 minutes or until crisp-tender; drain. Plunge beans into ice water to stop the cooking process.
GRAPE & ROSEMARY JELLY RECIPE | BBC GOOD FOOD
Cuisine BritishTotal Time 55 minsCategory Buffet, CondimentCalories 33 per serving
- Tip the grapes into a pan with the wine and rosemary. Add water to cover the grapes. Add the lemon zest and bring slowly to the boil, stirring. Cover and simmer for 5 mins, then mash the grapes using a potato masher. Cook for a further 10 mins, mashing a few more times to crush the grapes.
- Tip the grape mixture into a jelly bag or muslin-lined colander and leave to drip through for at least a couple of hours, or overnight if there’s time.
- Put 3 saucers in the freezer. Measure the juice (you will need 600ml) and return it to the pan. Add the sugar and lemon juice, and bring to the boil, stirring to dissolve the sugar and skimming off any scum that rises to the surface using a slotted spoon. When the sugar has dissolved, increase the heat and boil hard until setting point is reached. This should take about 5-10 mins. To test for set, remove the jelly from the heat and spoon a little onto one of the cold saucers. Push with a finger; if it wrinkles, it is ready. If not, boil for a min or so more and test again.
- Pot the jelly into small sterilised jars (see tip, below), seal and label. Store in a cool, dry place for up to 1 year.
TIKTOK BAKED FETA PASTA WITH TOMATOES (VIRAL RECIPE ...
4.4/5 (46)Calories 664 per servingCategory Tiktok Recipes See details »
GARLIC BASIL PASTA WITH GRAPE TOMATOES - KITCHEN ON THE AVENUE
5/5 (2)Total Time 15 minsCategory Dinner RecipesCalories 465 per serving
- Bring water to a boil in a medium-sized pot. Add some salt and boil the spaghetti according to the package details or al dente.
- Alongside that, set a skillet on low heat. Add some olive oil followed by butter. Once the butter is fully melted, toss the minced garlic inside and the grape tomatoes. Stir occasionally while they sautee for 4 - 5 minutes.
- Once the tomatoes begin to wilt, add some black pepper and oregano into it and stir everything together gently for 1 minute.
PASTA WITH GRAPE TOMATOES - NO PLATE LIKE HOME
5/5 (2)Total Time 15 minsCategory DinnerCalories 328 per serving See details »
FRESH GRAPE TOMATO PASTA RECIPE - AN ITALIAN IN MY KITCHEN
5/5 (1)Total Time 30 minsCategory Main Dish, PastaCalories 292 per serving See details »
SUGARFREE GRAPE JAM (SCRUCCHIATA) RECIPE ON FOOD52
Reviews 15Cuisine Greek See details »
GRAPE RECIPES | ALLRECIPES
See details »
GRAPE TOMATO AND BASIL PASTA RECIPE — EATWELL101
See details »
GRAPES RECIPES : FOOD NETWORK | FOOD NETWORK
See details »
#15-minutes-or-less #time-to-make #course #preparation #for-1-or-2 #low-protein #healthy #5-ingredients-or-less #appetizers #easy #low-fat #spreads #stove-top #dietary #low-sodium #low-cholesterol #low-saturated-fat #healthy-2 #low-in-something #equipment #number-of-servings
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
What are some good recipes for white grapes?Pluck a few off the vine and try your hand at these grape recipes. Spiced chicken and grapes combine for a sweet and savory bite in Ellie's healthy and tasty dish. White grapes, almonds, scallions and soy milk unite to create a killer cold soup.
How to make pasta with fresh grape tomatoes?In a large pan, add olive oil, garlic, sliced tomatoes, sprinkle with oregano, salt, hot pepper flakes and parsley, cook on medium until tomatoes have started to brown. Add capers, cooked pasta and 1/2 ladle of pasta water, cook on medium high for approximately 2 minutes stirring to combine.
What foods can you make with fresh grapes?Fresh grapes add just the right sweet and juicy touch to the curry and cumin in this delicious chicken pasta salad. Simple preparation with an exotic taste. Grilled pork tenderloin served with a sauce made with shallots, garlic, honey, grapes, and ginger.
How do you cook rinsed grapes in a pot?Place the skins, juice and the rest of the flesh in a heavy-bottomed pot. If using seedless grapes, simply place the rinsed grapes directly in the pot. Place the pot of grapes over medium-low heat and bring to a simmer.