From *The World Encyclopedia of Coffee* -- Oh my, this sounds almost too good! Pls note *Cooks Tips* at end of the prep. *Enjoy* !
Provided by twissis
Yield 2 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 4
- Divide the 2 liqueurs equally between 2 tall glasses & mix well.
- Fill ea glass equally w/the hot coffee & top w/whipped cream.
- COOKS TIP #1: The recipe suggested a garnish using the thin "after dinner style" choc mints cut diagonally & inserted into the whipped cream topping. The pic of same is visually stunning, but simple choc shavings will work equally well for me. :-).
- COOKS TIP #2: "Use coffee strong enough so as not to taste watery or be too diluted by the liqueurs, but weaker than espresso.".
Nutrition Facts : Calories 229.1, Fat 11.1, SaturatedFat 6.9, Cholesterol 40.8, Sodium 16.5, Carbohydrate 14.8, Sugar 14, Protein 0.8
Looking for a spooky cocktail to serve at a Halloween party? With its bright green colour, this minty grasshopper cocktail will certainly look the part...
Provided by Miriam Nice
Categories Cocktails, Drink
Number Of Ingredients 6
- Start by making the garnish. Take a sprig of mint, strip off the leaves at the base and dip the stalk in the melted chocolate, holding the upper leaves gently. Leave to set on a plate or tray.
- Fill a cocktail shaker with ice then pour in the liqueurs and cream. Shake hard until the outside of the cocktail shaker is cold, then strain in to a cocktail glass or small coupe. Garnish with the chocolate-dipped sprig of mint.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 206 calories, Fat 5 grams fat, SaturatedFat 3 grams saturated fat, Carbohydrate 12 grams carbohydrates, Sugar 12 grams sugar, Protein 0.8 grams protein, Sodium 0.03 milligram of sodium
It's the luckiest happy hour dessert you'll ever make. With a crunchy chocolate cookie crust and a minty mousse filling, this is a treat any mint-chocolate lover will want to eat. Inspired by the classic after-dinner drink, this Grasshopper Pie recipe features the crème de menthe and creme de cacao of a Grasshopper Cocktail, because it wouldn't be a recipe for Grasshopper Pie without the color to match. Top this crème de menthe pie with chocolate shavings and be prepared for oohs and ahhs!
Provided by By Betty Crocker Kitchens
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Heat oven to 350°F. In medium bowl, stir crust ingredients until well mixed. Reserve 2 tablespoons crumbs for garnish. Press remaining crumb mixture firmly and evenly against bottom and side of 9-inch glass pie plate. Bake 10 minutes. Cool on cooling rack 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in 3-quart saucepan, heat milk and marshmallows over low heat, stirring constantly, just until marshmallows are melted. Refrigerate about 20 minutes, stirring occasionally, until mixture mounds slightly when dropped from a spoon. (If mixture becomes too thick, place saucepan in bowl of warm water and stir mixture until proper consistency.) Gradually stir in crème de menthe and crème de cacao.
- In chilled large bowl, beat whipping cream with electric mixer on low speed until mixture begins to thicken. Gradually increase speed to high and beat until stiff peaks form. Fold marshmallow mixture into whipped cream. Fold in food color.
- Spread filling in cooled baked crust. Sprinkle with reserved crumbs and grated chocolate. Refrigerate about 4 hours or until set. Store covered in refrigerator.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 410, Carbohydrate 46 g, Cholesterol 65 mg, Fat 4 1/2, Fiber 0 g, Protein 3 g, SaturatedFat 13 g, ServingSize 1 Serving, Sodium 200 mg, Sugar 29 g, TransFat 1 1/2 g
- Combine creme de menthe, creme de cacao, cream, and ice in a cocktail shaker. Cover and shake until chilled. Strain into chilled cocktail glass.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 182 calories, Carbohydrate 21.5 g, Cholesterol 10.2 mg, Fat 2.8 g, Protein 0.2 g, SaturatedFat 1.7 g, Sodium 4.1 mg, Sugar 10.9 g
- Pour the chocolate liqueur, creme de menthe, vanilla vodka, regular vodka, and half-and-half cream into a cocktail shaker over ice. Cover, and shake until the outside of the shaker has frosted. Strain into chilled martini glasses rimmed with chocolate syrup to serve.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 405.9 calories, Carbohydrate 34.5 g, Cholesterol 22.4 mg, Fat 7.2 g, Fiber 0.1 g, Protein 1.9 g, SaturatedFat 4.4 g, Sodium 31.4 mg, Sugar 16.1 g
- Make the crust:
- In a bowl stir together the wafer crumbs, the sugar, and the butter until the mixture is combined well, pat the mixture onto the bottom and up the side of a buttered 9-inch pie plate, and bake the crust in the middle of a preheated 450°F. oven for 5 minutes. Let the crust cool.
- Make the filling:
- In a metal bowl sprinkle the gelatin over 1/3 cup of the cream and let it soften for 5 minutes. Whisk in the sugar, the crème de menthe, the crème de cacao, and the egg yolks, set the bowl over a saucepan of simmering water, and cook the mixture, whisking constantly, until it registers 160°F. on a candy thermometer. Transfer the bowl to a larger bowl of ice and cold water and stir the mixture until it is cooled and thickened. In another bowl beat the remaining 1 cup cream until it holds stiff peaks and fold it into the crème de menthe mixture thoroughly.
- Pour the filling into the crust and chill the pie for 4 hours, or until is set. Sprinkle the pie with the grated chocolate.
More about "grasshopper coffee recipes"
GRASSHOPPER COFFEE RECIPE - RECIPEZAZZ.COM
5/5 (3)Calories 89 per servingServings 2
ULTIMATE GRASSHOPPER COOKIES - SNOWFLAKES & COFFEECAKES
GRASSHOPPER BARS - THAT SKINNY CHICK CAN BAKE
GRASSHOPPER DRINK - CELEBRATING SWEETS
GRASSHOPPER COCKTAIL RECIPE - CREME DE MENTHE COCKTAIL!
COFFEE GRASSHOPPER - PURE LIQUOR
GRASSHOPPER COFFEE RECIPE - FOOD.COM | RECIPE | COFFEE RECIPES, …
COFFEE GRASSHOPPER RECIPE - PROTENDERS.NET
GRASSHOPPER COCKTAIL RECIPE - THE SPRUCE EATS
COFFEE GRASSHOPPER RECIPE - DRINK LAB COCKTAIL & DRINK RECIPES
COFFEE GRASSHOPPER RECIPE - THE MINUTE BARTENDER
COFFEE GRASSHOPPER RECIPE - COCKTAILS
COFFEE GRASSHOPPER – THE BEST FREE COOKING RECIPES
THE GRASSHOPPER DRINK (CLASSIC COCKTAIL!) – A COUPLE COOKS
HOW TO MAKE A GRASSHOPPER COCKTAIL - A LUSH LIFE MANUAL
ICED GRASSHOPPER LATTE | TORANI
GRASSHOPPER COFFEE RECIPE - RECIPEZAZZ.COM
COFFEE GRASSHOPPER RECIPE AT RECIPES FOR DRINKS .COM
GRASSHOPPER BUZZ RECIPE - MONIN
COFFEE GRASSHOPPER RECIPE – MYDRINKSRECIPES.COM
GRASSHOPPER COFFEE - RADICIO.COM
GRASSHOPPER DRINK RECIPE: HOW TO MAKE A GRASSHOPPER COCKTAIL
GRASSHOPPER DRINK (3 INGREDIENTS!) - SIMPLE JOY
GRASSHOPPER BUZZ RECIPE - MONIN
COFFEE GRASSHOPPER RECIPE - MIXERDRINK.COM
SLINGSHOT COLD BREW GRASSHOPPER – SLINGSHOT COFFEE CO.
GRASSHOPPER COCKTAIL RECIPE | FOOD & WINE
GRASSHOPPER ICED LATTE - HONESTLY GABBY - DRINKS
GREEN GRASSHOPPER SHOT RECIPE - THE SPRUCE EATS
GRASSHOPPER COCKTAIL RECIPE
GRASSHOPPER DRINK RECIPE STARBUCKS - FOOD NEWS
GRASSHOPPER COCKTAIL RECIPE – AN IDIOTS LIQUOR
GRASSHOPPER COFFEE RECIPE - FOOD.COM | RECIPE | RECIPES, COFFEE …
MINT CHOCOLATE CAKE (GRASSHOPPER CAKE) - DINNER, THEN DESSERT
WORLD BEST COFFEE RECIPES: GRASSHOPPER COFFEE
GRASSHOPPER COFFEE RECIPE - WEBETUTORIAL
#15-minutes-or-less #time-to-make #course #main-ingredient #preparation #occasion #for-1-or-2 #low-protein #5-ingredients-or-less #beverages #eggs-dairy #easy #beginner-cook #dinner-party #dietary #low-sodium #low-calorie #low-carb #low-in-something #brunch #taste-mood #number-of-servings #presentation #served-hot
You'll also love