GUMDROP CEREAL BARS
I was planning to make traditional marshmallow treats but didn't have enough Rice Krispies on hand, so I used Corn Pops instead and added gumdrops for color, and the result was spectacular.-Laura Tryssenaar, Listowel, Ontario.
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 16 bars.
Number Of Ingredients 5
- Place cereal and gumdrops in a large bowl; set aside. In a microwave-safe bowl, place marshmallows and butter. Microwave, uncovered for 45 seconds to 1-1/2 minutes or until melted; stir until smooth. Stir in vanilla. , Pour over cereal mixture; toss to coat. Spread into a greased 9-in. square pan. Cool on a wire rack. Cut with a buttered knife.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 146 calories, Fat 3g fat (2g saturated fat), Cholesterol 8mg cholesterol, Sodium 77mg sodium, Carbohydrate 30g carbohydrate (21g sugars, Fiber 0 fiber), Protein 1g protein.
This makes a festive, holiday bar cookie. Posted in response to a request, I have not tried this recipe. Times are estimates.
Provided by Connie K
Categories Bar Cookie
Yield 24 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Beat eggs lightly; Add water gradually; Beat in sugar.
- Dredge nuts and gumdrops with 1 tablespoon flour.
- Sift dry ingredients and add to egg mixture; Fold in nuts and gumdrops.
- Put into 9 x 13 inch pan which has been lined with oiled wax paper; Bake at 325 degrees for 30 minutes.
- Cool only slightly, take from pan and remove wax paper.
- Cut into bars; Dredge with powdered sugar.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 165.2, Fat 2.6, SaturatedFat 0.4, Cholesterol 35.2, Sodium 46.6, Carbohydrate 33.8, Fiber 0.6, Sugar 22.3, Protein 2.3
SPECIAL CEREAL BARS II
- Combine cereal and coconut in a medium size bowl.
- Combine peanut butter and peanuts in a large mixing bowl.
- Heat the sugar and corn syrup over a medium heat and stir constantly until the sugar is dissolved. Pour this mixture into the bowl with the peanut butter; mix well.
- Pour cereal mixture into the liquid mixture; mix well. Press the mixture into an ungreased 10x15 inch pan.
- Melt the butterscotch and chocolate chips over a medium-low heat; mix well. Spread the mixture over the pan of cereal mixture. Let cool before cutting into bars.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 421.5 calories, Carbohydrate 50.6 g, Fat 21.8 g, Fiber 2.9 g, Protein 8.7 g, SaturatedFat 9.3 g, Sodium 172.9 mg, Sugar 34.4 g
GUMDROP COOKIE BARS
Sweet orange icing covers these chewy cookie bars that are made with gumdrops and pecans - a flavorful dessert.
Provided by Betty Crocker Kitchens
Number Of Ingredients 12
- Heat oven to 350°F. Spray 15x10x1-inch pan with cooking spray.
- In medium bowl, mix flour, cinnamon and salt; set aside. In large bowl, beat brown sugar and egg yolks until well blended. Gradually add two-thirds of the flour mixture alternately with water, stirring well after each addition. Add gumdrops and pecans to remaining flour mixture; stir to coat well. Set aside.
- In small bowl, beat egg whites with electric mixer on high speed until stiff peaks form. Fold into batter alternately with reserved gumdrop mixture. Spread batter in pan.
- Bake 20 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool in pan on cooling rack.
- In medium bowl, beat powdered sugar, melted butter, orange peel and orange juice until well blended. Spread over bars. Let stand until set. Cut into 8 rows by 6 rows.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 110, Carbohydrate 21 g, Fat 1/2, Fiber 0 g, Protein 1 g, SaturatedFat 1 g, ServingSize 1 Serving, Sodium 30 mg
HOMEMADE CEREAL BARS
I always think cereal bars were a hard thing to make! but my grandma showed me a easy way to make it! crunch yet tasty!
Provided by queenjane21
Yield Serves 6
Number Of Ingredients 0
- In large saucepan melt butter over low heat. Add marshmallows and stir until completely melted.
- Remove from heat. Add cereal. Stir until well coated.
- Using buttered spatula or wax paper evenly press mixture into 13 x 9 x 2-inch pan coated with cooking spray. Cool.
- Cut into 2-inch squares. Can be stored in airtight container for 1 days or freezer for 3 weeks.
GUMDROP COOKIE BARS
- cream butter and sugar together. it wont look creamy because of the sugar to butter ratio.
- beat eggs until light and lemon colored.
- blend with water into creamed mixture.
- sift dry ingredients together.
- stir into sugar mixture.
- fold in cut up or mini gumdrops and chopped nuts.
- pour into greased 15x10x1 jelly roll pan. and spread with a spatula
- bake in moderate oven 350 degrees for 22 minutes.
- when cooled
- frost with orange icing.
- combine all ingredents.
- beat til smooth.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 212.9, Fat 3.2, SaturatedFat 0.8, Cholesterol 31, Sodium 73.2, Carbohydrate 44.1, Fiber 0.7, Sugar 30.9, Protein 2.7
NO BAKE CEREAL BARS
This is a great recipe for kids! It's easy to make and you don't have to bake it. This is always a hit at potlucks and family get-togethers. Very colorful! My mom made this growing up, and I have seen different variations in cook books. Enjoy!
Provided by Amy Berry
Number Of Ingredients 8
- In a large bowl, toss together the toasted oat cereal, rice cereal, peanuts and chocolate pieces; set aside. Grease a 10x15 inch jellyroll pan.
- In a medium saucepan over medium heat, stir together the corn syrup and sugar. Bring the mixture to a boil and cook until sugar is completely dissolved. Remove from heat and quickly stir into the peanut butter and vanilla. Pour the mixture into the bowl with the cereal mixture and mix well. Press into the prepared pan. Let stand until set. Cut into bars and serve.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 349.6 calories, Carbohydrate 42.7 g, Cholesterol 2.4 mg, Fat 18.2 g, Fiber 2.9 g, Protein 8.4 g, SaturatedFat 4.9 g, Sodium 144.9 mg, Sugar 25.4 g
More about "gumdrop cereal bars recipes"
GUMDROP BARS: DELICIOUS OLD-FASHIONED DESSERT RECIPE
Estimated Reading Time 3 mins
3-INGREDIENT PUFFED CEREAL BARS - EAT SOMETHING VEGAN
CEREAL BARS - RICARDO CUISINE
CONFETTI POPCORN BARS RECIPE - PILLSBURY.COM
PACK-AND-GO CEREAL BARS | RECIPE - KELLOGG'S
GUMDROP CEREAL BARS RECIPE: HOW TO MAKE IT | TASTE OF HOME
CEREAL BARS RECIPE - DINNER AT THE ZOO
S'MORES CEREAL BARS RECIPE (JUST 15 MINS. & 4 INGR.) - DINNER, THEN …
CEREAL BAR RECIPES - BETTYCROCKER.COM
OUR BEST CEREAL BAR RECIPES - TASTE OF HOME
GUMDROP CEREAL BARS RECIPE: HOW TO MAKE IT
GUMDROP CEREAL BARS RECIPE | EAT YOUR BOOKS
GUMDROP BARS RECIPES ALL YOU NEED IS FOOD
THIS MONTH'S RECIPES - ANNA OLSON
CEREAL GUMDROP BARS PD RECIPE - COOKEATSHARE
GRANDMA'S GUMDROP COOKIES RECIPE - BOWL ME OVER
ASTRAY RECIPES: CEREAL GUMDROP BARS PD
NO BAKE CHOCOLATE CRUNCH BARS - BAREFEET IN THE KITCHEN
25 EASY CEREAL BAR RECIPES FOR SNACKING - INSANELY GOOD
LUCKY CEREAL BARS RECIPE (ONLY 3 INGREDIENTS)
FRUIT LOOP CEREAL BARS RECIPE - DINNER, THEN DESSERT
EASY 4-INGREDIENT CEREAL BARS - I HEART NAPTIME
GRANDMA ELAINE'S ORANGE GUMDROP BARS • FREUTCAKE
10 BEST CORN FLAKE CEREAL BARS RECIPES | YUMMLY
GRANOLA BAR RECIPES | BBC GOOD FOOD
10 BEST GRANOLA CEREAL GRANOLA BARS RECIPES | YUMMLY
CEREAL BARS | RECIPE - KELLOGG'S
HOMEMADE CEREAL BARS — THE HEALTHY CEREAL BAR RECIPE
GUMDROP COOKIE BARS RECIPE - RECIPEZAZZ.COM
GUMDROP CEREAL BARS | RECIPE | CEREAL BARS RECIPES, RICE CRISPY BARS ...
ASTRAY RECIPES: CHRISTMAS GUMDROP BARS
EASY HOMEMADE GUMDROPS - TASTE OF THE FRONTIER - KLEINWORTH & CO
GUMDROP BARS - YUM TASTE
RECIPETHING - HOLIDY HONEY GUMDROP BARS
RECIPE: CEREAL GUMDROP BARS PD
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
Are cereal bars easy to make?Perfect for breakfast on the go or just as a snack, these cereal bar recipes are fantastic! They’re sweet, chewy, super easy to make, and kid-approved. Select your favorite recipe. Organize all the required ingredients. Prep a delicious recipe in 30 minutes or less!
Where can I buy gumdrops for baking?You can buy gumdrops on Amazon. Combine butter and brown sugar in a sauce pan. Cook until bubbly, stirring constantly. Once bubbly, cool to lukewarm and pour into a mixer. Add eggs and vanilla. Mix until smooth. In a separate bowl, mix flour, baking powder, and salt.
How do you make Gumdrop cakes?In a seperate bowl mix flour, baking powder, and salt. Cut gumdrops into halves or fourths and add a little at a time to the flour mixture, coating on all sides so they don’t stck together. Add flour mixture to the mixer and combine all ingredients together. Pour batter into a greased 9X13 pan. Bake at 350 for 20-25 minutes.
How do you make Gumdrop liqueur at home?Bake at 350° for 20-25 minutes. Sprinkle with powdered sugar. 1 C. cut up gumdrops (NOT spice drops!) Combine butter and brown sugar in a sauce pan. Cook until bubbly, stirring constantly. Once bubbly, cool to lukewarm and pour into a mixer.