PARMESAN CRUSTED HADDOCK WITH PANKO AND HERBS
Parmesan Crusted Haddock with Panko and Herbs is a simple and healthy haddock recipe for a perfect weeknight dinner. This creative haddock recipe is served with quick roast asparagus for a complete meal in under 30 minutes.
Provided by Erica
Categories Main Course
Number Of Ingredients 16
- Heat oven to 400°F.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 215 kcal, Carbohydrate 10 g, Protein 23 g, Fat 8 g, SaturatedFat 3 g, Cholesterol 93 mg, Sodium 359 mg, UnsaturatedFat 2 g, ServingSize 1 serving
HERB ENCRUSTED BAKED HADDOCK
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Spray a 9x13-inch baking pan with non-stick cooking spray. Place the basil, tarragon, thyme, and salt in a bowl with the salt and mix thoroughly. Place the haddock in the baking pan and sprinkle the half the herb mixture on top of the fish, turn the fish over, and sprinkle the remaining herb mixture over the fish. Place the onion and the garlic in the pan around the fish. Drizzle the lime juice over and around the fish and top with the butter. Check for doneness and turn over after about 15 minutes if desired. Bake for about 30 minutes or until the fish is flaky if separated with a fork. Garnish with lemon and lime slices. Serve with herbed buttered peas and carrots and hot buttered rice.
HERB CRUSTED HALIBUT
Flavorful herbs and panko bread crumbs add a wonderful crust to thick slices of halibut fillet.
Provided by Duncan
Categories Main Dish Recipes Seafood Main Dish Recipes Halibut
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Line a baking sheet with foil.
- Combine panko bread crumbs, parsley, dill, chives, extra-virgin olive oil, lemon zest, sea salt, and black pepper in a bowl. Taste and adjust with more salt if desired.
- Rinse halibut fillets and pat dry with a paper towel.
- Place halibut fillets onto the prepared baking sheet.
- Generously spoon the herbed crumbs over the fish, and lightly press crumb mixture onto each fillet.
- Bake in the preheated oven until crumb topping is lightly browned and fish flakes easily with a fork, 10 to 15 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 273 calories, Carbohydrate 14.8 g, Cholesterol 62.4 mg, Fat 7.2 g, Fiber 0.4 g, Protein 38.3 g, SaturatedFat 0.7 g, Sodium 778.1 mg, Sugar 0.1 g
- Preheat oven to 500 degrees F (260 degrees C).
- In a small bowl, combine the milk and salt. In a separate bowl, mix together the bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese, and thyme. Dip the haddock fillets in the milk, then press into the crumb mixture to coat. Place haddock fillets in a glass baking dish, and drizzle with melted butter.
- Bake on the top rack of the preheated oven until the fish flakes easily, about 15 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 325.2 calories, Carbohydrate 17 g, Cholesterol 103.3 mg, Fat 15.7 g, Fiber 0.9 g, Protein 27.7 g, SaturatedFat 9.1 g, Sodium 1565.2 mg, Sugar 3.5 g
If you use unsmoked fish with this recipe, it's a great source of Omega-3
Provided by Good Food team
Categories Dinner, Main course, Supper
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Heat oven to 220C/fan 200C/gas 7. Lightly oil a large baking tray, then lay the haddock and tomatoes alongside each other. In a small bowl, mix the mayonnaise with the garlic paste or crushed garlic, then spread evenly over the fish.
- In a separate bowl, toss together the breadcrumbs, lemon zest, juice and parsley, and season to taste. Top the fish with the breadcrumb mixture. Drizzle olive oil over the fish and tomatoes, and bake for 15 mins or until the fish flakes slightly when pressed and the crust is golden and crunchy.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 324 calories, Fat 14 grams fat, SaturatedFat 2 grams saturated fat, Carbohydrate 21 grams carbohydrates, Sugar 2 grams sugar, Fiber 1 grams fiber, Protein 30 grams protein, Sodium 0.87 milligram of sodium
BAKED LEMON HADDOCK
After testing out a ton of fish recipes, I've decided this baked haddock version is the best. The mix of crunchy topping and lemon is just delicious. -Jean Ann Perkins, Newburyport, Maryland
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 6 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 6
- Preheat oven to 350°. Cut fish into 6 serving-sized pieces. Place in a greased 11x7-in. baking dish. Combine remaining ingredients; sprinkle over fish. Bake until fish just begins to flake easily with a fork, 20-25 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 269 calories, Fat 9g fat (5g saturated fat), Cholesterol 108mg cholesterol, Sodium 446mg sodium, Carbohydrate 13g carbohydrate (1g sugars, Fiber 1g fiber), Protein 32g protein. Diabetic Exchanges
CHEESY CRUST ROASTED HADDOCK
I like fish and this is a nice way to add a bit of extra flavour, whilst still being a simple dish. It'll work well with other firm white fish. Serve with roasted vegetables or salad to make a nice main meal.
Provided by -Sylvie-
Yield 4 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Preheat your oven to 220°C/425°F/Gas 7.
- Coat a baking tray with 1/2 tsp olive oil and place the fish on top.
- Mix the breadcrumbs, cheese and parsley, season to taste with salt and pepper and press, using the back of a spoon, onto the top of the fish fillets.
- Place the tomatoes around the fish on the baking tray and drizzle everything with the rest of the oil.
- Roast for approx 10 minutes until the crust becomes golden and the fish is cooked.
- Times may vary depending on the thickness of your fish, If it needs longer you may need to cover the top with tin foil to stop it from burning, after the first 10 minutes.
More about "herb encrusted baked haddock recipes"
HERB CRUSTED HADDOCK - COUNTRY RANGE
BAKED HADDOCK WITH HORSERADISH TOPPING - ANN'S ENTITLED LIFE
BAKED COD WITH GARLIC & HERB RITZ CRUMBS | RECIPES - BAREFOOT …
BAKED HERB-CRUSTED HADDOCK
CRUSTED HADDOCK RECIPE: EASY HERB CRUSTED HADDOCK RECIPE
PAN FRIED HADDOCK WITH LEMON HERB SAUCE RECIPE - FOOD NEWS
BEST SPICY HERB CRUSTED BAKED FISH RECIPES | QUICK AND …
SHEET PAN BAKED HADDOCK WITH PANKO HERB CRUST - MEDITERRANEAN …
PANKO-CRUSTED OVEN-FRIED HADDOCK RECIPE - THE SPRUCE …
HERB-CRUSTED HADDOCK RECIPE WITH CAULIFLOWER PURéE
HERB CRUSTED HADDOCK RECIPE - CREATE THE MOST AMAZING DISHES
NUT AND HERB CRUSTED BAKED HADDOCK | MARINE …
BAREFOOT CONTESSA | HERB-ROASTED FISH | RECIPES
ZESTY HERB-CRUSTED HADDOCK | 30-MINUTE WEEKDAY DINNER RECIPE
BAKED PARMESAN CRUSTED HADDOCK RECIPE - ALL INFORMATION ABOUT …
STILTON AND HERB-CRUSTED HADDOCK RECIPE - BBC FOOD
HERB-CRUSTED HADDOCK | RECIPE | HADDOCK RECIPES, RECIPES, BBC …
LEMON AND HERB CRUSTED HADDOCK – SKORDO
PARMESAN HERB CRUSTED HADDOCK | FAMILY MEALS
NUT AND HERB CRUSTED BAKED HADDOCK | MARINE …
CREAMY CAESAR HERB CRUSTED HADDOCK - THRIFTYFUN
BAKED HADDOCK WITH PARMESAN, HERBS, AND CREAM RECIPE - THE …
10 BEST BAKED HADDOCK PARMESAN RECIPES | YUMMLY
PARMESAN CRUSTED HADDOCK - CITY FISH MARKET
BAKED GARLIC AND HERB HADDOCK RECIPE | SPARKRECIPES
HERB-CRUSTED HADDOCK – BRUCE BARONE
HERB CRUSTED HADDOCK WITH CREAMY LEEKS AND ROAST POTATOES
CRISPY BAKED HADDOCK RECIPE (SO EASY!) | TABLE FOR TWO
PAN SEARED AND GARLIC HERB HADDOCK RECIPE BY NAEEMA MIA
BAKED HADDOCK IN PARCHMENT WITH LEMON AND HERB
CRISPY BAKED HADDOCK - THIS HEALTHY TABLE
PARMESAN CRUSTED HADDOCK | EASY BAKED HADDOCK RECIPE
COCONUT ALMOND CRUSTED HADDOCK - BAREFEET IN THE KITCHEN
CRUSTED PARMESAN AND HERB HADDOCK - GOOD HOUSEKEEPING
OVEN-BAKED HADDOCK WITH TOMATO-HERB BUTTER MEAL KIT DELIVERY
HERB-CRUSTED HADDOCK WITH GARLIC-BASIL SAUCE RECIPE - SPARKRECIPES
HERB CRUSTED HADDOCK, FENNEL PUREE AND CRISPY CAPERS RECIPE
10 BEST BAKED HADDOCK RECIPES | YUMMLY
HERB CRUSTED BAKED SALMON RECIPES ALL YOU NEED IS FOOD
Are you curently on diet or you just want to control your food's nutritions, ingredients? We will help you find recipes by cooking method, nutrition, ingredients...Check it out »
You'll also love