HOT BUTTERED BOURBON AND CIDER
- Bring first 5 ingredients to simmer in medium saucepan. Remove from heat; cover and let steep 15 minutes. Add 2 tablespoons chilled butter to saucepan; bring to simmer. Remove from heat. Stir in bourbon and lemon juice. Strain into large measuring cup. Divide hot cider among 4 mugs. Cut 1 tablespoon butter into 4 pieces. Add 1 piece to each mug. Sprinkle nutmeg over.
BUTTERED APPLE CIDER
Provided by Sandra Lee
Yield 6 servings
Number Of Ingredients 0
- Mix 1 stick softened butter, 1/4 cup light brown sugar and 1/2 teaspoon each ground nutmeg, cinnamon and cloves until combined. Put the butter on a piece of plastic wrap and roll into a 1-inch-thick log; wrap and chill 1 hour. Pour 3 cups apple cider into a slow cooker; cover and heat on high for 1 hour. Divide 1 cup bourbon among 6 glasses. Top each with hot cider and a slice of the spiced butter.
- If you don't have a slow cooker, keep these drinks warm in a saucepan on the stovetop over low heat.
HOT BUTTERED CIDERS
- In the sleeve of a slow cooker, combine the cider, brown sugar, and orange halves. Cook on low for 2 hours.
- Stir together the butter and pumpkin pie spice in a small bowl. Cover and refrigerate until ready to use.
- Pour the hot cider into mugs and top with a spoonful of the flavored butter. For adults, pour 1 ounce of brandy into each mug.
HOT BUTTERED BOURBON AND CIDER
This wonderful drink actually makes you look forward to the cooler weather. And it's great at Thanksgiving or Christmas in lieu of mulled wine, etc. Garnish this warming drink with lemon slices and a cinnamon stick.
Provided by JackieOhNo
Yield 4 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Bring the first 5 ingredients to a simmer in a medium saucepan. Remove from heat; cover and let steep for about 5 minutes.
- Add 2 T. chilled butter to saucepan; bring to a simmer. Remove from heat.
- Stir in bourbon and lemon juice. Strain into a large measuring cup.
- Divide hot cider among 4 mugs. Cut 1 T. butter into 4 pieces. Add 1 piece to each mug. Sprinkle nutmeg over.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 240.7, Fat 8.6, SaturatedFat 5.5, Cholesterol 22.9, Sodium 6.3, Carbohydrate 10.9, Sugar 10.2, Protein 0.1
HOT BUTTERED BOURBON (WITH NUTMEG BUTTER)
Hot buttered bourbon is usually made with plain water, and sweetened, but this recipe uses cider instead. From the book, "Drinks to Warm Body & Soul", this drink can also be made with rum or brandy instead of bourbon. Time does not include time used to make Nutmeg Butter.
Provided by kitty.rock
Yield 2 drinks, 2 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 10
- In a small saucepan, combine the cider, cinnamon, allspice, cloves, and ginger and place over low heat.
- Cook at a simmer for 5 minutes.
- Stir in the bourbon and bring back to a simmer; immediately remove from the heat.
- Pour into 2 warmed mugs and top each with a slice of Nutmeg Butter.
- NUTMEG BUTTER (makes about 16 servings):.
- Put all ingredients in a small bowl and stir with a rubber spatula to combine.
- Place the butter mixture on a sheet of wax paper or plastic wrap and shape into a log about the size of the original stick of butter.
- Chill in the freezer for about 30 minutes, until firm but not frozen hard.
- Slice into 1/4-inch rounds (about 1/2 teaspoon) to use in buttered drinks.
- The butter will keep, frozen and tightly wrapped for at least a month; let stand at room temperature for 30 minutes before slicing it. It will keep in the refrigerator for about 2 weeks.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 714, Fat 46.3, SaturatedFat 29.3, Cholesterol 122.1, Sodium 436.9, Carbohydrate 15.4, Fiber 0.3, Sugar 14.1, Protein 0.6
More about "hot buttered bourbon and cider recipes"
HOT BUTTERED BOURBON AND CIDER COCKTAIL RECIPE
Category CocktailsCalories 258 per serving
- Combine cider, cinnamon stick, cloves and lemon juice in a small saucepan. Bring to a simmer.
HOT BUTTERED BOURBON COCKTAIL - WELL PLATED BY ERIN
5/5 (4)Total Time 10 minsCategory DrinksCalories 327 per serving
- In a small sauce pan over low heat, bring cider to a gentle simmer. In a small bowl, mix together the butter, honey, cloves, cinnamon, and ginger with a spoon until combined. Add the butter mixture to the cider, whisking just until it melts.
- Remove pan from heat, whisk in the bourbon and serve immediately. Garnish with cinnamon sticks.
RECIPE RECOMMENDATION: HOT BUTTERED BOURBON AND …
Estimated Reading Time 40 secs
3 WAYS TO MAKE HOT BUTTERED CIDER - WIKIHOW
RECIPETHING - HOT BUTTERED BOURBON
HOT BUTTERED BOURBON CIDER - THE BOURBON REVIEW | COCKTAIL …
HOT BUTTERED BOURBON | OLD FORESTER COCKTAIL RECIPES
HOT BUTTERED BOURBON CIDER RECIPE
HOT BUTTERED BOURBON - COOKING WITH CURLS
HOT CARAMEL-POPCORN BOURBON APPLE CIDER RECIPE - SERIOUS EATS
HOT BUTTERED BOURBON AND CIDER COCKTAIL RECIPE - FOOD NEWS
HOT BUTTERED BOURBON COCKTAIL RECIPE - HONEST COOKING
SWEET AND RICH HOT BUTTERED BOURBON - SPRINKLES AND …
HOT BUTTERY SPIKED CIDER WITH BOURBON AND CINNAMON
HOT BUTTERED BOURBON - HOW TO MAKE HOT BUTTERED …
HOT BUTTERED (FIG + ROSEMARY INFUSED BOURBON) CIDER | DIY EASY …
HOT BUTTERED BOURBON COCKTAIL RECIPE | HGTV
SPICED AND BUTTERED HOT CIDER AND BOURBON - BOURBON BARREL FOODS
HOT BUTTERED BOURBON AND CIDER RECIPE - WEBETUTORIAL
BEST HOT BROWN BUTTERED CIDER RECIPE - 177MILKSTREET.COM
HOT BUTTERED BOURBON CIDER RECIPE
HOT BUTTERED BOURBON RECIPE
HOT BUTTERED CIDER | BETTER HOMES & GARDENS
HOT BUTTERED RUM CIDER: ALL HOT ‘N’ BUTTERED - COCKTAIL CONTESSA
HOT BUTTERED BOURBON DRINK RECIPE - IMITATION OF MINK
HOT BUTTERED RUM, SPIKED CIDER WITH SPICED COMPOUND BUTTER
HOT BUTTERED RUM AND CIDER - JOY THE BAKER
20+ EASY AND BEST APPLE CIDER COCKTAILS 2022
HOT BUTTERED BOURBON RECIPE - ALL INFORMATION ABOUT HEALTHY …
APPLE CIDER HOT TODDY WITH BROWN BUTTER BOURBON
HOT BOURBON CIDER | SPIKED APPLE CIDER | MAKER'S MARK
HOT CIDER AND BOURBON - CREATE THE MOST AMAZING DISHES
HOT BUTTERED BOURBON CIDER - THE BOURBON REVIEW
HOT BUTTERED BOURBON AND CIDER RECIPE - FOOD.COM
HOT BUTTERED BOURBON RECIPE - CHRISTMAS COCKTAILS - SAVORY SIMPLE
HOT BUTTERED BOURBON RECIPE - TEXTCOOK
HOT BOURBON CIDER RECIPE - CREATE THE MOST AMAZING DISHES
HOT BUTTERED APPLE CIDER RECIPE - THE FAMILY HERBAL CO.
HOT BUTTERED BOURBON RECIPE - DARLING DOWN SOUTH
COFFEEANDMOORLAND | BOURBON CIDER, CIDER RECIPE, CIDER
HOT CIDER AND BOURBON - THERESCIPES.INFO
#30-minutes-or-less #time-to-make #course #cuisine #preparation #occasion #north-american #beverages #american #easy #beginner-cook #fall #holiday-event #winter #cocktails #christmas #thanksgiving #seasonal #northeastern-united-states
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How do you make cider with Bourbon and honey?In a small sauce pan over low heat, bring cider to a gentle simmer. In a small bowl, mix together the butter, honey, cloves, cinnamon, and ginger with a spoon until combined. Add the butter mixture to the cider, whisking just until it melts. Remove pan from heat, whisk in the bourbon and serve immediately. Garnish with cinnamon sticks.
How do you make Hot Buttered Bourbon?Hot buttered bourbon is a warming, spiced cozy drink that is perfect for chilly nights! Save batter in the fridge so you can have it whenever you'd like! In a bowl of your electric mixer, place the butter, sugar, maple syrup, spices and salt. Beat on medium speed until combined and smooth.
How to make a Perfect Bourbon cocktail at home?In a bowl of your electric mixer, place the butter, sugar, maple syrup, spices and salt. Beat on medium speed until combined and smooth. At this point, you can place the butter in a sealed container and store it in the fridge! To make the drink, bring a pot of water to a boil. Fill your mug with 1 to 2 shots of bourbon.
What is Buttered Bourbon and what does it taste like?The butter melts into the apple cider and spices, adding creaminess and depth to every sip, while the smooth bourbon keeps the drink from being overly sweet. Hot buttered bourbon is guaranteed to keep you toasty and happy on the inside, even if the weather is drizzly and chilly on the outside.