PEACH-HOT PEPPER JAM
Excite your taste buds with our delicious Peach-Hot Pepper Jam. Our sweet and spicy Peach-Hot Pepper Jam is one of our favorite summertime spreads.
Provided by My Food and Family
Categories Appetizers & Snacks
Yield Makes about 7 (1-cup) jars or 112 servings, 1 Tbsp. each.
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Wash jars and screw bands in hot soapy water. Rinse well. Place jars, right sides up, on rack in bottom of boiling-water canner. Fill canner with enough warm water so it covers tops of jars by at least 1 inch. Bring water to boil; boil jars 10 min. Reduce heat to simmer. Leave jars in hot water until ready to be filled.
- Place new lids in medium saucepan filled with water; bring water to boil. Turn off heat. Let lids stand in water until ready to be used.
- Place peaches and peppers in 6- or 8-qt. saucepot. Add vinegar. Stir in pectin. Add butter to reduce foaming. Bring mixture to full rolling boil (a boil that doesn't stop bubbling when stirred) on high heat, stirring constantly.
- Stir in sugar. Return to full rolling boil and boil exactly 1 min., stirring constantly. Remove from heat. Skim off any foam with metal spoon.
- Remove jars from water; drain well. Immediately ladle fruit mixture into prepared jars, filling to within 1/4 inch of tops. Wipe jar rims and threads. Cover with 2-piece lids. Screw bands tightly. Place jars on rack, then lower into canner. (Water must cover jars by 1 to 2 inches. Add boiling water, if necessary.) Cover canner; bring water to gentle boil. Process 10 min. Remove jars and place upright on towel to cool completely. After jars cool, check seals by pressing centers of lids with finger. (If lids spring back, lids are not sealed and refrigeration is necessary.)
Nutrition Facts : Calories 40, Fat 0 g, SaturatedFat 0 g, TransFat 0 g, Cholesterol 0 mg, Sodium 0 mg, Carbohydrate 10 g, Fiber 0 g, Sugar 10 g, Protein 0 g
HOT PEPPER PEACH SPREAD
I love the combo of juicy summer peaches with zippy hot peppers. This spread is great on an English muffin with cream cheese as a sweet treat, but works equally well as a topping for grilled salmon. The jelly is quite colorful and also makes a nice holiday gift when the days of summer are long gone. Note: Adjust the amount and type of peppers to your own personal taste and desire for "heat."
Provided by PainterCook
Yield 7 1/2 pint jars
Number Of Ingredients 12
- In a large stockpot or Dutch oven over medium-high heat, combine mashed peaches and tomatoes, fresh hot peppers, lime juice, onion, red bell pepper, red pepper flakes, and cayenne.
- Stir in the powdered pectin (a 1-3/4 oz. packet). Bring to a boil.
- Stir in the sugar and butter and return to a full rolling boil that can't be stirred down.
- Remove pot from heat and skim off foam with a metal spoon.
- Put a dried red chili in each of your sterilized, hot, half-pint canning jars. Ladle the spread immediately into jars, allowing 1/4 inch head-space at top.
- Be sure to wipe the jars and adjust the lids before you process them in a boiling-water canner for 10 minutes.
- Remove jars and cool on wire racks.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 520, Fat 1.1, SaturatedFat 0.3, Cholesterol 0.7, Sodium 10.5, Carbohydrate 131.9, Fiber 3.2, Sugar 126.7, Protein 2.5
HOT RASPBERRY SPREAD
- In a medium bowl, mix together raspberry preserves and picante sauce.
- Place cream cheese on a medium serving dish. Cover with raspberry preserves and picante sauce mixture.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 44 calories, Carbohydrate 5.1 g, Cholesterol 7.7 mg, Fat 2.5 g, Protein 0.6 g, SaturatedFat 1.5 g, Sodium 58 mg, Sugar 4.4 g
SWEET-AND-SPICY PEACH SPREAD
Creamy and sweet peach spread that gets a little pop of heat from fresh jalapenos. Serve with crackers or spread on toasted crostini. Refrigerate any leftover spread.
Provided by lutzflcat
Number Of Ingredients 5
- Mix cream cheese, peach, jalapeno, cilantro, and green onion together in a small bowl.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 200.7 calories, Carbohydrate 2.7 g, Cholesterol 61.6 mg, Fat 19.6 g, Fiber 0.2 g, Protein 4.3 g, SaturatedFat 12.3 g, Sodium 167.1 mg, Sugar 1 g
HOT PEPPER JELLY
We enjoy this fiery hot pepper jelly spread on crackers with cream cheese. It also makes a terrific holiday gift. For a milder flavor and different color, substitute a green bell pepper, jalapeno peppers for the habaneros and green food coloring. -Richard Harris, Kingston, Tennessee
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 5 half-pints.
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Place vinegar and peppers in a blender; cover and puree. Add 2 cups sugar; blend well. Pour into a Dutch oven. Stir in remaining 4 cups sugar; bring to a boil. Strain mixture and return to pan. Bring to a full rolling boil over high heat, stirring constantly. Stir in pectin and food coloring if desired. Continue to boil 1 minute, stirring constantly. Remove from the heat; skim off foam. Ladle hot mixture into hot sterilized half-pint jars, leaving 1/4-in. headspace. Wipe rims. Center lids on jars; screw on bands until fingertip tight. Place jars into canner with simmering water, ensuring that they are completely covered with water. Bring to a boil; process for 5 minutes. Remove jars and cool., Serve with cream cheese on crackers.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 59 calories, Fat 0 fat (0 saturated fat), Cholesterol 0 cholesterol, Sodium 0 sodium, Carbohydrate 15g carbohydrate (15g sugars, Fiber 0 fiber), Protein 0 protein.
CHUNKY PEACH SPREAD
This is from the 2004 TOH cookbook. It was submitted by Rebecca Baird. I have not tried it yet but wanted to submit it for safe keeping - waiting on summer and juicy ripe Fredicksburg peaches!
Provided by Tamaretta
Yield 3 1/2 cups, 30 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 5
- Drop peaches in boiling water for 1 minutes or until peel has softened. Immediately dip fruit in ice water. Peel and chop peaches.
- In a lg saucepan, combine peaches, sugar and lemon juice. Bring to a boil. Mash peaches. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered for 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, sprinkle gelatin over cold water, let stand for 2 minutes. Remove peach mixture from heat; stir in gelatin mixture until dissolved.
- Cool for 10 minutes, then pour into jars. Refrigerate for up to 3 weeks.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 18.4, Fat 0.1, Sodium 0.5, Carbohydrate 4.4, Fiber 0.3, Sugar 4.2, Protein 0.4
More about "hot pepper peach spread recipes"
HOT PEPPER SPREAD RECIPE | COOKING CHANNEL
Servings 4Total Time 3 hrs 30 minsCategory Condiment
HOT PEPPER PEACH FRUIT SPREAD WITH CREAM CHEESE
4/5 (13)Category <P>Appetizer / Vegetarian</P>
HOT PEPPER PEACH CHEESE BALL | RECIPE | STUFFED HOT PEPPERS, …
HOT PEPPER SPREAD - RECIPE | COOKS.COM
HOT PEPPER PEACH JAM RECIPE - THERESCIPES.INFO
10 BEST HOT PEPPER DIP WITH CREAM CHEESE RECIPES | YUMMLY
HOT PEPPER PEACH FRUIT SPREAD - OLIVE THE BEST
HOT PEPPER PEACH JAM RECIPE - CREATE THE MOST AMAZING DISHES
ROBERT ROTHSCHILD- HOT PEPPER PEACH FRUIT SPREAD
HOT PEPPER PEACH PRESERVES - ALL INFORMATION ABOUT HEALTHY …
HOT PEPPER PEACH SPREAD RECIPE - FOOD.COM
HOT PEPPER PEACH JAM RECIPE - THENEWLIGHTERLIFE.COM
27 HOT PEPPER RECIPES THAT WILL SPICE UP YOUR SUMMER
PEACH AND PEPPER JAM - SEASONS AND SUPPERS
NOISE FROM THE NEST: HOT PEPPER PEACH SPREAD
10 BEST HOT PEPPER DIP RECIPES | YUMMLY
HOT PEPPER PEACH JAM | JAMS, PRESERVES & SPREADS - STONEWALL …
HOT PEPPER HOAGIE SPREAD RECIPE - CREATE THE MOST AMAZING DISHES
HOT PEPPER PEACH FRUIT SPREAD - ROBERT ROTHSCHILD FARM
HOT PEPPER PEACH DIP | RECIPE | STUFFED HOT PEPPERS, STUFFED …
HOT PEPPER HOAGIE SPREAD RECIPES
HOT PEPPER PEACH FRUIT SPREAD — THE POLKA DOT PRESS
HOT SPREAD RECIPES ALL YOU NEED IS FOOD
PEACH HOT PEPPER PRESERVE - COOKEATSHARE
PEACH AND RED PEPPER RELISH | CANADIAN LIVING
ROTHSCHILD HOT PEPPER PEACH FRUIT SPREAD – BUCK'S SPICES AND …
HOT PEPPER PEACH - COOKEATSHARE
HOT PEPPER PEACH FRUIT SPREAD
PEPPER RELISH CHEESE SPREAD : A 10-MINUTE APPETIZER - KITCHEN CENTS
PEACH SPREAD RECIPES ALL YOU NEED IS FOOD
HOW TO MAKE PEACH PEPPER JELLY DIP - ALLCHILIPEPPER.COM
COUNTRY HAM SPREAD WITH HOT PEPPER PEACH JAM - FRESH CHEF …
HOT PEPPER PEACH FRUIT SPREAD – THE BUTTER PADDLE
33 BELL PEPPER AND HOT PEPPER RECIPES FROM MILD TO SUPER SPICY
SUGAR RUSH PEACH PEPPERS - SEEDS & GROWING GUIDE - PEPPER GEEK
ROTHSCHILD HOT PEPPER PEACH SPREAD – BOTTLE KING'S VINEYARD MARKET
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How do you make Peach hot pepper Jam?Our sweet and spicy Peach-Hot Pepper Jam is one of our favorite summertime spreads. 2 cups finely chopped peeled peaches (about 1-1/2 lb.) 5 cups sugar, measured into separate bowl (See tip below.) Wash jars and screw bands in hot soapy water. Rinse well.
How to cook peaches and peppers in a can?Bring water to boil; boil jars 10 min. Reduce heat to simmer. Leave jars in hot water until ready to be filled. Place new lids in medium saucepan filled with water; bring water to boil. Turn off heat. Let lids stand in water until ready to be used. Place peaches and peppers in 6- or 8-qt. saucepot.
How to make peaches and peaches red pepper jelly?Peach and Red Pepper Jelly. Wash jars and and new sealer lids and then sterilize with boiling water. Chop peppers and peaches and place in a large pot. Add vinegar, sugar and lime juice. Cook over medium high heat for 15 minutes turning down if need be but make sure it continues to boil. Stay with it and stir often.
How do you boil Peaches to make Peaches?Place peaches in a 6-quart saucepan and begin to heat slowly. Stir in peppers, pectin, lemon juice. Add butter to reduce foaming. Heat mixture to a full rolling boil. Stir in sugar. Return to a full rolling boil, stirring constantly. Boil for exactly 1 minute, stirring constantly. Remove from heat.